Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-07-2016, 10:50 PM   #1
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default Nice attack: Police call to delete CCTV images

The local authorities in Nice have refused a request by French anti-terror police to destroy CCTV images of last week's lorry attack.

The Paris prosecutor's office said the request had been made to avoid the "uncontrolled dissemination" of images.

But officials in Nice have responded by filing a legal document, arguing the footage could constitute evidence.

It is the latest evidence of a growing dispute between the local and national authorities in the wake of the attack.

More
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 10:54 PM   #2
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default Munich Police - Twitter

Quote:
@PolizeiMuenchen

Important:
Please don't publish Fotos/Videos of #gunfire #Munich.
Please help us and send these files to us under
https://medienupload-portal01.polizei.bayern.de/
.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2016, 09:08 PM   #3
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

How are the 50 or so seriously injured by the "ice cream truck" getting on? Have they all made a miraculous recovery?

Nobody seems to have succumbed to their life threatening injuries lately.

Here's one who is named...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...77a-1469653027
July 19, 2016
Quote:
Adelaide Stratton, 22, faces a very long rehabilitation in France with facial and head injuries, while a Frenchman who helped her on the night has been a regular visitor in the hospital.

Ms Stratton has no memory of the 19-tonne truck that barrelled down the promenade, knocking her and a friend, Sydney student Marcus Anderson to the ground.

Family friend Debbie Cook was in Europe and rushed to Nice to help the family liaise with the Australian embassy in France and to comfort Ms Stratton.

Speaking outside the hospital, Ms Cook said the family wanted to thank everyone who had helped Adelaide, particularly the stranger who rushed to help her. “She was very seriously injured, but she is now getting a little ­better every day,” Ms Cook said.

Ms Stratton is unable to communicate and the family asked the media for space, and also to enable her to have a decision in what information was released.

Meanwhile, Mr Anderson, who has a punctured lung, was moved from Cannes to the same hospital. He may be released soon, but will not be able to fly for some time.
Seems like Adelaide's continuation script is not yet ready.

And the children?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-massacre.html

Quote:
of thirty children brought there, half a dozen are still in intensive care. Four of them are desperately injured. ‘Currently they are trying to fight against dead,’ said the hospital’s press officer.
[ Lenval Children’s Hospital, Nice]

Quote:
Police say at least 54 children have been hurt
15 July 2016
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-islamic-state
Quote:
At the Fondation Lenval, Nice children’s hospital, where 30 young patients were taken on Thursday night, some were still fighting for their lives.
A spokeswoman said that five children were in a critical condition, one in a stable condition and three on respirators. She said the youngest child receiving treatment was just six months old, adding that most of the children had head injuries and fractures. One foreign child, whose identity had been a mystery, was identified late on Saturday afternoon as a seven-and-a-half year old from Romania.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...nglais-vehicle
July 15 2016
Quote:
20:29 hrs A student from the University of California, Berkeley, remains missing, the school has said in a statement. Three other students were wounded.
The missing student is 20-year-old Nicolas Leslie, one of 85 students on a two-week trip to study abroad in Europe. The university said that two other students had broken legs and a third had a broken foot.

21:12 hrs Two hundred and two people were injured and 52 people remain in critical care, 25 on life support, French prosecutor François Molins said. Three or four children are in extremely critical condition, a doctor told the Guardian
really?? It's not at all realistic. This scenario can only occur in a film or a drill.
Since mid July not a word about the many "injured".

Last edited by felixfelix; 27-07-2016 at 09:15 PM.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 12:45 AM   #4
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default



The Gutjahr's Exposed and Running Scared
Peekay Truth
Likes: (1)
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 04:26 PM   #5
porridge
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: emigrating to Scotland..
Posts: 10,947
Likes: 1,651 (822 Posts)
Default

The Richard Gujah saga is on par with the 7/7 Peter Power drills coincidence.

Why hardly anyone on this forum really was even vaguely interested in this I find sad.

Too many prefer to push the official story now days instead.
Likes: (1)
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 04:32 PM   #6
knightofalbion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 646 (414 Posts)
Default

They should be deleted. I can't think anyone wants or needs to see people getting run over and crushed. For God's sake!
__________________
All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Likes: (1)
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 04:38 PM   #7
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
The Richard Gujah saga is on par with the 7/7 Peter Power drills coincidence.

Why hardly anyone on this forum really was even vaguely interested in this I find sad.

Too many prefer to push the official story now days instead.
Perhaps people are becoming fatigued with the amount of 'coincidences' occurring? I guess bombarding so much crap via the msm is just another way of getting people to lose interest in questioning what we are being sold as 'fact'
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 04:42 PM   #8
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
They should be deleted. I can't think anyone wants or needs to see people getting run over and crushed. For God's sake!
I don't believe it's a case of people wanting to see this (I know I don't) but... Surly in destroying this footage, they are destroying evidence? Does that not strike you as strange?
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 04:56 PM   #9
knightofalbion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 646 (414 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
I don't believe it's a case of people wanting to see this (I know I don't) but... Surly in destroying this footage, they are destroying evidence? Does that not strike you as strange?
No. The terrorist driver is dead. His victims are dead. If the driver had a hate preacher who incited him to commit this atrocity, of what evidential value would the footage be? The only evidence capable of bringing about a conviction would be written or spoken evidence of incitement.

If not destroyed, the footage will inevitably end up on Google to the feed the appetites of sick-minded ghouls or to the delight of laughing Jihadists.
__________________
All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 05:10 PM   #10
porridge
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: emigrating to Scotland..
Posts: 10,947
Likes: 1,651 (822 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Perhaps people are becoming fatigued with the amount of 'coincidences' occurring? I guess bombarding so much crap via the msm is just another way of getting people to lose interest in questioning what we are being sold as 'fact'
I think truth is put on the backburner over agenda.

And even truthers are more concerned with mass immigration so just roll with what is presented rather than try & break it down.
Thats the climate right now.
Few wish to hear anything else.
16 years of constant terror fear porn psychological trauma is paying off.

Last edited by porridge; 28-07-2016 at 05:10 PM.
Likes: (1)
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 05:20 PM   #11
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
I think truth is put on the backburner over agenda.

And even truthers are more concerned with mass immigration so just roll with what is presented rather than try & break it down.
Thats the climate right now.
Few wish to hear anything else.
16 years of constant terror fear porn psychological trauma is paying off.

Yes, we ride on a wave of agendas defined by the msm they ebb and flow. All of this weeks news will soon be forgotten, and replace by the next 'crisis'

Last edited by getagrip; 28-07-2016 at 05:21 PM.
Likes: (1)
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2016, 12:46 PM   #12
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Yes, we ride on a wave of agendas defined by the msm they ebb and flow. All of this weeks news will soon be forgotten, and replace by the next 'crisis'
indeed. The next crisis on the news when nobody dies, and it's all acted out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
No. The terrorist driver is dead. His victims are dead
Not really. Rejoice, nobody died.

Last edited by felixfelix; 29-07-2016 at 12:48 PM.
Likes: (1)
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 05:22 PM   #13
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

This video shows clearly how ridiculous the official narrative is, and that the trajectory of the truck only lasted about 200m since Gutjahr started filming from the Hotel Westminster.



More from the channel on the same subject
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJR...WiAPNUQ/videos
Likes: (2)
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 06:46 PM   #14
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,406
Likes: 1,436 (935 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip
I don't believe it's a case of people wanting to see this (I know I don't) but... Surly in destroying this footage, they are destroying evidence? Does that not strike you as strange?
Surely a red flag!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 07:38 PM   #15
porridge
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: emigrating to Scotland..
Posts: 10,947
Likes: 1,651 (822 Posts)
Default

How one reporter covered the attacks in Nice and Munich with a mobile phone

Richard Gutjahr, reporter for German national broadcaster ARD, explained how basic mobile technology allowed him to cover the two attacks
Likes: (1)
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 08:04 PM   #16
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
How one reporter covered the attacks in Nice and Munich with a mobile phone

Richard Gutjahr, reporter for German national broadcaster ARD, explained how basic mobile technology allowed him to cover the two attacks

I genuinely feel sorry for anybody who's actually buying this shit.
Likes: (3)
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 09:47 PM   #17
sidlittle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,184
Likes: 311 (99 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
How one reporter covered the attacks in Nice and Munich with a mobile phone

Richard Gutjahr, reporter for German national broadcaster ARD, explained how basic mobile technology allowed him to cover the two attacks
You would have thought such a publication would also have covered the on-the-spot journalistic efforts of tricky dicky's daughter, the US based journalism student whose quick thinking live tweeting the same attack resulted in her becoming the initial go-to-girl for the world's media...

How could journalism.co.uk miss that one ?
__________________
Je Suis Noah Pozner
Likes: (3)
sidlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 09:52 PM   #18
ramirez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,263
Likes: 886 (555 Posts)
Default

c
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
They should be deleted. I can't think anyone wants or needs to see people getting run over and crushed. For God's sake!
Tell that to the head hoppers fake or not, folks watch that.

Point been in an honest society that info should be available, not saying it ought to be on the tea time news, but there have been sooooo many false flags the main one leading to unimaginable suffering, then no, they can not just delete the evidence. In no crime scene can you do this irrespective.

They were happy to film people dying in the towers were they not ? But hey, at the time they thought that suited them, so that's that sorted.

It looks incredibly suss like it or not that is the case.
__________________
Space tripping, drifting away

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by ramirez; 02-08-2016 at 09:55 PM.
Likes: (1)
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 10:43 AM   #19
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidlittle View Post
You would have thought such a publication would also have covered the on-the-spot journalistic efforts of tricky dicky's daughter, the US based journalism student whose quick thinking live tweeting the same attack resulted in her becoming the initial go-to-girl for the world's media...

How could journalism.co.uk miss that one ?
Indeed, very sloppy "journalism"



Any idea who her brother is? [@1.33 in the above video]

It obviously isn't her five year old half-brother Jonathan back in Israel...
http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/L...th-to-baby-boy
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 05:55 PM   #20
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

From the other thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post
.

Nice attack: Cazeneuve denies policewoman 'harassed' over report

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36879359

24 July 2016

French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve has said he will sue for libel after a senior police officer said she was harassed to change her report on the Nice terror attack.

The policewoman, Sandra Bertin, was in charge of security cameras.

She said she had been told to report the presence of national police units, although she had not seen them.

Ms Bertin told the Journal du Dimanche (in French) she had been instructed by an interior ministry official to report the presence of national police units on the seaside Promenade des Anglais at the time of the attack.

"The national police were perhaps there, but I couldn't see them on the video," Ms Bertin said.

She told the Journal du Dimanche she had also been "harassed for an hour" by Mr Cazeneuve on the phone.

The interior ministry says there were 64 members of the national police on the seafront - as per arrangements with Nice city hall.

...




.
it becomes obvious that this "spat" is just a sideshow to support the official narrative with its own facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/SoutienSandraBertinPolice/

Woody Box shows his/her true colours

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/i...#entry10815603

Quote:
I tend to believe Gutjahr has no clue what happened at what time and bought the video from someone.

And no, the Nice attacks were NO total hoax. This is a ridiculous. Enough video material showing that the truck indeed "ploughed" through the crowd.
well well well

yet another "deep research" side tracking show
http://911woodybox.blogspot.co.uk/20...1_archive.html
Likes: (1)
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:37 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.