Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:24 AM   #1
10thlight
Inactive

Default The goal of life?

+ In The Goal of Life Chapter XIV: The Angels of God by Hiram Butler (1908 A.D.) we
find the following sentiment: ―In Jacob's vision "He dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on
the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and
descending on it. And, behold, YAHVEH stood above it." (Gen. xxviii. 12, 13.) Thus this
gradation is, as it were, a ladder set up on the earth (man), whose top reaches to heaven
(speaks of entangled particles), YAHVEH being at the head of the ladder, and each rung of
the ladder from YAHVEH down to man a stage of unfoldment, of spirit-life, and all the
angels upon these varied planes are, as the Apostle Paul said, "ministering spirits, sent forth
to do service for the sake of them that shall inherit salvation." These ministering spirits
minister to man according to his unfoldment. The ministering spirits—ministering to
those among men who are sufficiently developed to receive heavenly truths and to put
them into practice—have overcome, and entered the realm of immortality; in other words,
they are souls that are not bound to the earth-sphere but live from the heavens. There are,
however, multitudes of souls that are earth-bound, that know nothing of the realities of a
spirit-existence; these are they that spiritualists—so-called—are dealing with, and among
these earth-bound souls there are as many malignant, evil-designed personalities, as there
are in the physical body among men—yea, more. For when we come to deal with souls
that are earth-bound, we come in contact with that quality of human consciousness that is
no longer restrained by culture or society; we are in touch with the impulses and passions
that arise from the lower nature or a lower organism. Because of this, these earth-bound
souls were called by the Lord Christ "demons," devils, for, as it is written, "the mind of the
flesh is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can it be."
These earth-bound souls are at enmity with the law of God, and when a person enters into
covenant relation with God to seek God and righteousness with all his heart, and has
decided to overcome generation and to live henceforth in the regeneration that he may
attain immortality, these souls at once become to him pestiferous enemies to hinder, to
deceive, to mislead and to destroy. Thus we find ourselves on the earth-plane surrounded
by dark and malignant spirits; yet these dark forces have no power at all except what is
derived from the spirit of the mundane or the earthly spirit. And so far as the children of
God ally themselves to the Spirit of God in covenant relation, and place their hand, as it
were, in the hand of God's angel, overcoming fear and following the leadings of that divine
messenger wholly, to that degree they are safe. But if one desires power, honor, wealth,
the gratification of the lower nature, or any of the things that attract the men of the world,
and attempts to gain them through unity with these mundane souls, the angel of God will
leave him at once to the unmerciful influences of the dark world, who will promise and in
part fulfill their promise to gratify the desires of the person and to give him the condition on
earth that he desires; but with every benefit derived from that source will come many,
many evils, sorrows and perplexities, until the soul is hopelessly bound and drawn out of
the body to become an associate of the dark and malignant forces to which it has yielded
itself.‖
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:25 AM   #2
10thlight
Inactive

What do you think the goal of life is?
I know its not a simple answer
Old 07-12-2011, 02:46 AM   #3
himitsunomiko

Can't be arsed to read of the bible rite now, as the holy spirit is on vacation, and one cannot understand the former sans la latter.

the goal of life... to grow to be the healthiest happiest, jovialest gentlest, loving and free person you can be.

there is no set answer to the question of the title, the above would merely be my own opinion. all of our lives are different, so the answere will never be the same.

The real activists standing up for man kind and the planet.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:00 AM   #4
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
there is no set answer to the question of the title, the above would merely be my own opinion. all of our lives are different, so the answere will never be the same.
I agree
but there has to a be a purpose then just middle energy!!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 03:04 AM   #5
himitsunomiko

'middle energy'... O_o could ya explain what you mean by that?

The real activists standing up for man kind and the planet.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:13 AM   #6
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thlight View Post
I agree
but there has to a be a purpose then just middle energy!!!!
I think that middle energy is not being pulled too much to the right or left.
It is being centered and from my understanding, that is where we need to be.
hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:41 AM   #7
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
'middle energy'... O_o could ya explain what you mean by that?
In this world of yin and yang.The middle is what makes are world possble (the action of it )which is good and evil in a sense because that creates the energy to know that....follow...

Quote:
I think that middle energy is not being pulled too much to the right or left.
It is being centered and from my understanding, that is where we need to be
Thats is a true statement in one form and many but not all!!!

But to reach a higher vibration we have to vibrate in a direction in this state we are in.
I believe there is a state out side of yin and yang.The source of ALL
Old 07-12-2011, 03:51 AM   #8
10thlight
Inactive

Us humans dont live long enough to find this meaning of life.
Atleast that what i am guessing we can only stand the basics because we are from matter a lower vibrational world.
Who knows?
Old 07-12-2011, 03:55 AM   #9
10thlight
Inactive

energeticly speaking..
IM only at the line/state that i am at and everybody at there own each line/state.
That why i post this too see peoples own conclusions on the subject.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:57 AM   #10
waymarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thlight View Post
What do you think the goal of life is?
I know its not a simple answer
Not simple??
The answer's been around in plain view for 2000 years..
Jesus said - "The work God requires is to believe in the one he has sent" (John 6:28 )

In other words we've got to work to bond with, assimilate with, connect with, mindmeld with, lock onto Jesus before we die, so that when our bodies die, our souls automatically home in on him like guided missiles and absorb into him.
"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

But for those who've rejected Jesus (failed to lock onto him), their souls "go stupid" (military parlance for an unlocked missile) and veer off into nowhere.
"Ungodly men...wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever" (Jude 1:8-13)

Last edited by waymarker; 07-12-2011 at 01:05 PM.
waymarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:07 AM   #11
neutrino
Inactive

Perhaps the goal in life is to become an intelligent being and decide which side of the spectrum (good/evil) you wish to exist on? Perhaps Earth is a sorting office for good souls and bad souls, only that the bad are manipulating the world in order to obtain more souls.

Well, that's just one idea of many I have.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:50 AM   #12
jesusistruth
Banned

Murder is clean, but molestation is not. Corrupt sexual manners is the height of depravedness. Killing someone is just killing. It doesn't leave a bad memory, everyone dies sometime. A lighthearted "sorry" is enough for a murder done in a clean manner, but molestation? You can't apologize for that. It's almost as if I doubt even the blood of Jesus will clean that, but I feel it will.

So the meaning of life is to guard you heart from evil, so as to be worthy of walking with the truth.
jesusistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:44 PM   #13
waymarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusistruth View Post
Corrupt sexual manners is the height of depravedness....
Right, one member of Ickes forum actually had the groper Maharishi as his avatar, how depraved is that!
Old 07-12-2011, 07:47 PM   #14
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusistruth View Post
A lighthearted "sorry" is enough for a murder done in a clean manner,
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:55 PM   #15
waymarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
Hmm yummy, can i have a slice? I've been laid up for 3 days with food poisoning and am just beginning to get my appetite back..
(Brussels sprouts dun it, they tasted a bit bitter and made me puke and i've had the runny shits ever since, crawling back into bed on and off for a couple more hours of delirious sleep shivering like crazy with a stuffed up head, gosh i wish Nurse Chappell would come and mother me, pamper me and fuss over me (sniffle)

Old 07-12-2011, 08:07 PM   #16
jesusistruth
Banned

Doesn't make murder right, but I would rather kill than to molest. And handling an experience of being murdered ought to be easier than that of being molested.

Again, the act of murder is alot more pure than rape. Of course, to kill a righteous or innocent person requires a lot of depravation on one's own part. As for the filthy, ever since the blood of Jesus the mercy extends even on them.
jesusistruth is offline   Reply With Quote