Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 28-09-2017, 03:34 PM   #1
elshaper
Inactive

Default Have you ever wondered this?

So we get to read many musicians and actors who commit 'suicide'.
We could argue that they've got one problem or another and mentally unstable.

Then, there are those that get killed in a car accident. People surrounding the Royals tend to go this way.

Then, you never hear too many of politicians either committing suicide or involved in a big car accident. I mean, you can't imagine switching on a news to find a report on some like Boris run over by a truck while cycling or what was that bald one who is like nazi on DWP......oh Ian Duncan Smith. These people seem to live forever.

Is something wrong with this world?

Last edited by elshaper; 28-09-2017 at 03:35 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 07:22 PM   #2
Woodwose

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post

Then, there are those that get killed in a car accident. People surrounding the Royals tend to go this way.

Then, you never hear too many of politicians either committing suicide or involved in a big car accident. I mean, you can't imagine switching on a news to find a report on some like Boris run over by a truck while cycling or what was that bald one who is like nazi on DWP......oh Ian Duncan Smith. These people seem to live forever.

I nearly ran Boris over on his bike on my way to work shortly after he became mayor, I was pulling out of a side street, and into Farringdon Rd, London. He gestured to me, I lowered my window, and he called me a prick, I told him that he'd be a very dead and squashed mayor if he carried on, lol.
Woodwose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 09:16 PM   #3
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post

Well, to be fair, being a good musician is very hard work and takes it out of you. To do music properly is the hardest thing in the world. Being a politician is easy if your a psychopath. It's the only job a psychopath can do because it isn't really a job as such. Musicianship is certainly a job. Many just get worn out, and they don't have security protecting them. Politicians are surounded by body guards all the time. Musicians have to fend for themselves along with other non politician types who work a job.

That said, the world is run by very alien forces who's level of evil is imposible for me to contemplate.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote