Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 30-12-2016, 02:34 PM   #61
hackenbush

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
This Finnish diplomatic press office Merja Sundstrom [whose three year term of duty ought to have finished in August 2016, according to the link gave interviews in Finnish, English and Swedish to the media.

Does she say anything else in Swedish which she omits in the English clips collected below? She seems to be talking about being in a group drinking gluhwein, not going to the gym [apparently] but I might be wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zNCgWmGdqs
"We heard a sound but didn’t know what it was and saw people come running and screaming. First it was said people are shooting and everybody should get the hell out of there. Then somebody said it was just a minor traffic incident, a lorry had veered into the market. Only when I saw the many ambulances, did I realize there had to be many victims. And until this morning I hoped it was all just an accident, but now I know it was done on purpose."
hackenbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 07:54 PM   #62
christianus

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
Does she say anything else in Swedish which she omits in the English clips collected below? She seems to be talking about being in a group drinking gluhwein, not going to the gym [apparently] but I might be wrong.
Sorry for the late reply, I have been working alot and been really tired. Not all of us get paid for writing on this forum like some others (you know who I'm talking about)

Yeah she says she works for the Finnish embassy. She was with a group of friends from some gym, drinking glühwein. Then they heard some strange sound, it sounded like it came from somewhere close-by, but they didn't understand what it was.

Then people came screaming from that direction where the sound came from. Some people said "there's been a shooting and everyone has to leave the area". One of her friends later went and looked at the place and said: "No it's nothing, there's just been a traffic accident. Someone tried to take a short-cut through the square, and there found.... [I don't hear what she says then, some mumble-jumble]. But it was nothing serious" (Sounds like the person who had a look was describing a "war zone", wouldn't you say?)

Then there came a lot of ambulances, and then they understood that something more serious must have happened. They understood that they had no business there, and started walking away from there. But there were alot of ambulances, then she really got it, that there had to be alot of victims.

The last part I quote: "But till this morning I thought, and wanted to think, and hoped, that it had only been an accident. But now it unfortunately is, actually, with respect (??), thus, on purpose" she says while closing off with a big smile. I guess she means that with respect for the victims she has to admit it was made on purpose.

Well it is a rather strange interview, and she makes no claim of having seen anything except for a lot of ambulances. My conclusion is: she saw nothing serious and thought nothing sinister had happened. Only later she was convinced (by peer-pressure? or someone told her to say so) that something bad had happened, and that it was made on purpose.

If you go by her interview it is 100% possible that it was all staged, and that nothing really happened except for some sound, and then many ambulances arriving. So now I can say, mr "member of the month" Truegroup - judging from the eye-witness-report by ms Sundström - that I do believe it was fake/staged. Before I only said, even though you were implying something different, that I thought that the OFFICIAL STORY was false. These are the last words I waste on you, mr Truegroup, so please enjoy.

I saw now that the description for the video says: "It went very quickly, police were already near-by and could empty the square" Merja Sundström says. How convenient.

Last edited by christianus; 30-12-2016 at 08:07 PM.
christianus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 09:53 PM   #63
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianus View Post
So now I can say, mr "member of the month" Truegroup - judging from the eye-witness-report by ms Sundström - that I do believe it was fake/staged. Before I only said, even though you were implying something different, that I thought that the OFFICIAL STORY was false. These are the last words I waste on you, mr Truegroup, so please enjoy.
No problem. This post is making me £4.27 because it's in the holiday period.

Everybody has the right to an opinion and anyone can make ludicrous claims. So say and post what you want, I won't call you an arsehole for getting personal...it's Christmas. I will however say that your reliance on such flimsy pissy "analysis" to form your rather hopeless opinion is a little worrying.

MOTM

Last edited by truegroup; 30-12-2016 at 09:54 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 10:26 PM   #64
christianus

* Always lurking the forum, ready to write some bullshit to derail any real discussion. [Check]

* Defending the official line with tooth and nail, despite making 13 000 posts in the forum of a man who is always questioning the official line, and more often than not proving the falseness of it. [Check]

* Insulting other members for having a brain of their own and not trusting a corrupt mainstream media and lying politicians. [Check]

* Should do something better with his life than to act as a watchdog for the establishment. [Check]

Old 30-12-2016, 11:01 PM   #65
truegroup

Quote:
* Always lurking the forum, ready to write some bullshit to derail any real discussion. [Check]
You don't know what discussion means. It doesn't mean allowing idiots to go unchecked. Check

Quote:
* Defending the official line with tooth and nail, despite making 13 000 posts in the forum of a man who is always questioning the official line, and more often than not proving the falseness of it. [Check]
Irrelevant. Wrong is wrong, I believe the man himself quotes Ghandi and being in a minority of 1 etc.

Quote:
* Insulting other members for having a brain of their own and not trusting a corrupt mainstream media and lying politicians. [Check]
You're the donut who is getting their knickers in a twist and getting all personal. Having a brain isn't the problem. Using it properly appears to be.

Quote:
* Should do something better with his life than to act as a watchdog for the establishment. [Check]
This shit takes hardly any of my time. Besides....

Quote:
These are the last words I waste on you, mr Truegroup, so please enjoy.
You can't even stick to your own bullshit And you are the one derailing this thread.

Quote:
Seriously dude? You cast the shite lines out and post a frickin' smiley at me? Up yours

Last edited by truegroup; 30-12-2016 at 11:03 PM.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:06 AM   #66
christianus

Haha, those words were not for you my friend, they were aimed at the other members to show them how meaningless it is to debate with you. These words are my last for you, promise you dear
Old 01-01-2017, 08:21 AM   #67
truegroup

Quote:
Haha, those words were not for you my friend, they were aimed at the other members to show them how meaningless it is to debate with you. These words are my last for you, promise you dear
Quote:
These are the last words I waste on you, mr Truegroup, so please enjoy.
Will you quit it with the last words Seriously dude, none of your words are coming over as debate. Opinion without anything to back it up can be wonderful for the owner, but none of these incidents you seem to embrace are remotely feasible, have any tangible evidence, they all have either zero or less than flimsy circumstantial evidence and in every case, carrying out the incident is far easier and devastating than pretending to. Your brain should tell you something about that, I believe you mentioned your brain previously.

It isn't a waste of time to debate me, but more often than not it results in one of you lot skulking away with your tail between their legs.

As for you pointing stuff out for "other members", do you really think you are original here? I have this sort of shite the whole time, it invariably occurs instead of responding to the actual content of my posts. Well done