Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 07-11-2016, 02:19 PM   #81
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
There is not one scitilla of blood guts or gore in this silly psy-op which didn't kill 80 people by a crazed ice cream truck
Your observation says nothing. There is no reason for there to be blood and guts on the sides of trucks. Pretty much every time a vehicle hits a person, they are knocked away or directly under. People don't explode when struck at 30-50 mph.

Quote:
You have really nothing to add to this thread, truegroup other than to parrot ridiculous MSM narrative.
Shut up. I have added plenty already. You are simply not the kind of person who is capable of seeing logic or reason.

Quote:
It's as silly as supporting the moon landings or the existence of nuclear weapons.
Haha. Why am I not surprised at you being a no nuker as well. Is the world flat as well for a Full Nuthouse
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 02:31 PM   #82
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

..... another zero content gatekeeping post. Am I surprised?
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 04:29 PM   #83
truegroup

The irony. Another evidence free...shite opinion...contentless post.
Old 08-11-2016, 09:31 AM   #84
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Your observation says nothing. There is no reason for there to be blood and guts on the sides of trucks. Pretty much every time a vehicle hits a person, they are knocked away or directly under. People don't explode when struck at 30-50 mph.

Shut up. I have added plenty already. You are simply not the kind of person who is capable of seeing logic or reason.

Haha. Why am I not surprised at you being a no nuker as well. Is the world flat as well for a Full Nuthouse
The earth is probably a globe but since nobody has been into space ever there is no photographic evideence for it.
Back on topic, here's some content - the same old staged event photo, the child strollers dumped into a photo, alongside the white suited drill actors, to tug on the heart strings. As used at the Boston Marathon and many other hoaxes passed off as real events

full size
http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/im...0715102610.jpg

The white suited clowns again piling into the cab. They'd be better used in a circus.

Last edited by felixfelix; 08-11-2016 at 09:38 AM. Reason: reduce image size
Old 08-11-2016, 04:44 PM   #85
truegroup

Quote:
The earth is probably a globe but since nobody has been into space ever there is no photographic evideence for it.
Haha, an anti-spacer, an everything-is-hoaxed, a no-nuker and a borderline flat earther. Only in the modern world is such delusion possible.

Quote:
Back on topic, here's some content - the same old staged event photo, the child strollers dumped into a photo, alongside the white suited drill actors, to tug on the heart strings. As used at the Boston Marathon and many other hoaxes passed off as real events
Your pathetic opinion and circular logic can be flushed down the bog.

Quote:
The white suited clowns again piling into the cab. They'd be better used in a circus.
Observatum ignoramus. They wear them to avoid forensic contamination.

Evidence free post and observationally incompetent.
Old 09-11-2016, 12:13 AM   #86
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:

They wear them to avoid forensic contamination.
LOL!!!!!! There is nothing for them to contaminate or be contaminated with [apart from fakery] It's just a drill or acting role for them, silly.

Why don't you go back to the no clear weapons thread? Or make a few easily debunked videos on the Nice truck hoax? Cheers.
Old 09-11-2016, 02:23 PM   #87
truegroup

Quote:
LOL!!!!!! There is nothing for them to contaminate or be contaminated with [apart from fakery] It's just a drill or acting role for them, silly.
It is standard procedure in every police force forensic team in the world to wear clothing that restricts contamination of any crime scene. Here...

http://www.explainthatstuff.com/forensicscience.html

Hope that helps

Quote:
Why don't you go back to the no clear weapons thread?
Because the two confused individuals are not posting there any more. One was banned the other has moved on.

Quote:
Or make a few easily debunked videos on the Nice truck hoax? Cheers.
Yeah, offer inane drivel instead of dealing with my post's content. There are plenty of posts above that you have ignored. You want me to leave because I am taking apart your pet silly project.

Next post, summarise some direct evidence for me to make an "easily debunked" video about. Or not
Old 09-11-2016, 03:46 PM   #88
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
It is standard procedure in every police force forensic team in the world to wear clothing that restricts contamination of any crime scene. Here...

http://www.explainthatstuff.com/forensicscience.html

Hope that helps
...not really, I could put it on and pretend I am collecting evidence, pottering about, dropping the odd yellow, numbered cone here and there for the cameras...

Quote:
Because the two confused individuals are not posting there any more. One was banned the other has moved on.
Just post evidence, then... except there isn't any
Quote:

Next post, summarise some direct evidence for me to make an "easily debunked" video about. Or not
There is not a shred of evidence that a crazy ice cream truck ran over 80 odd people and squashed them to death. Perhaps you can make a video showing otherwise which I can have a good laugh at.
Have a kiss.
Old 09-11-2016, 04:05 PM   #89
truegroup

Quote:
...not really, I could put it on and pretend I am collecting evidence, pottering about, dropping the odd yellow, numbered cone here and there for the cameras...
It helps anyone with rationale. Quite why you think your opinion on this matter carries weight is baffling. Almost everything you post is opinion driven cobblers. They wear the suits as procedure. Your observation is pathetic.

Quote:
Just post evidence, then... except there isn't any
Yes there is. But you are shifting the burden of proof

Quote:
There is not a shred of evidence that a crazy ice cream truck ran over 80 odd people and squashed them to death. Perhaps you can make a video showing otherwise which I can have a good laugh at.
Have a kiss.
There is not a shred of evidence that it did not. There are dead bodies, witness accounts and videos. It is YOUR burden of proof and by jove, you avoided my request. Summarise your best evidence that I can't debunk.

Waiting.........and please try not to make it opinion as this forum can see quite how bizarrely inept your opinion is on almost everything you post.

Here, have a guff....

Old 09-11-2016, 05:18 PM   #90
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:

There is not a shred of evidence that it did not. There are dead bodies, witness accounts and videos....
Biggest LoL Ever.

Old 10-11-2016, 12:03 AM   #91
truegroup

Quote:
Summarise your best evidence that I can't debunk.
It takes a really sad and deluded person to "lol" at such an horrific incident. Your "confidence" that you are 100% correct is off the scale ridiculous. Meanwhile this is the 3rd time of asking. The bolded bit.
Old 10-11-2016, 07:47 AM   #92
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
It takes a really sad and deluded person to "lol" at such an horrific incident. Your "confidence" that you are 100% correct is off the scale ridiculous. Meanwhile this is the 3rd time of asking. The bolded bit.
It is not horrific, any more than Full Metal Jacket is horrific, both made for TV/Ci nema. You ought to be pleased nobody died. You're so negative, so glass half empty. Rejoice!
Old 10-11-2016, 02:07 PM   #93
truegroup

Default The forum can see you trolling.....

Summarise your best evidence that I can't debunk.

We both know you don't have any and that is four times. I'm going to suggest that this thread gets dumped in the rant room with all the other garbage, if you don't start offering some actual evidence.
Old 20-12-2016, 05:31 PM   #94
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Zak Zaurus shows CGI manipulation of the truck image and estimates its speed at 70 mph but with no perceived engine noise.