Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 02-01-2012, 12:49 PM   #41
roman piso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesb View Post
The Jews never pronounced YHWH as too holy to speak, so to say that Jove was pronounced by the name of the Jewish God in untrue.

Also

See here
Quote:
The fictitious Jewish "God" "Yaweh/Jehova's" name was inserted, replacing the names of many Gentile/Pagan Gods. "Jehova" is fictitious. The name "Jehova" was stolen from the Roman God "Jove." "The pious Dr. Parkhurst. . . proves, from the authority of Diodorus Siculus, Varro, St. Augustine, etc., that the Iao, Jehova, or ieue, or ie of the Jews was the Jove of the Latins and Etruscans..." "YHWH/IEUE was additionally the Egyptian Sun God Ra: Ra was the father in heaven, who has the title of 'Huhi' the eternal, from which the Hebrews derived the name 'Ihuh.'" "Jewish mystical tradition viewed the original Jehova as an androgyne, his/her name compounded as Jah (jod) and the pre-hebraic name of Eve, Havah, or Hawah, rendered he-vau-he in Hebrew letters. The four letters together made the sacred Tetragrammaton, YHWH, the secret name of God..."ยน We can also see where the antagonistic story of Zeus (Jove) and Prometheus was used to promote the concept of a rebellious God who was condemned and ostracized for bringing knowledge to humanity
Pronounce "Jove" as according to rule of Classical Latin, its Pronounces YAHWEH

The Term "Joshua" becomes "Iesus" in Latin,
But you turn "Iove" into hebrew it becomes "Yahweh"
V / W / U are Interchangeable

Even the term "Yahuwah", its still Jove
and even "Jehovah"
roman piso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:40 PM   #42
charlesb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman piso View Post
Pronounce "Jove" as according to rule of Classical Latin, its Pronounces YAHWEH

The Term "Joshua" becomes "Iesus" in Latin,
But you turn "Iove" into hebrew it becomes "Yahweh"
V / W / U are Interchangeable

Even the term "Yahuwah", its still Jove
and even "Jehovah"
YHWH is a transliteration from Hebrew that has no vowels יהוה

It means "the existing one" in Hebrew and has been archaeologically dated to 9th century BC.

Not really interested in later Greek or Latin variants or derivatives.
charlesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:52 AM   #43
christ4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman piso View Post
If no body can look upon the Face of God, how do you distinguish him, at least "Zeus" has a Face, and the Power of Thunder.

And the fact "Zeus" as the epithet of "Lord" (Kurios) and "Theos" (God), and his Romanized form "Iove" is pronounced "Yahweh" its YHWH.

Zeus as Jupiter is the Only God, at the time of Jesus with the epithet "God-Father of Father God", a name "Jesus" refereed for his God.

Jesus' Son of Zeus.
The thunderbolt is a symbol for Lucifer/Satan because when he fell from heaven he looked like a lightning bolt coming out of the sky. Satan is Zeus, and the other so called gods are just fallen angels who went with Lucifer but believe what you want. I don't expect to see God as a matter of fact I think it is best I not see him now. Romans killed christians, and if they believed the same thing they wouldn't have done this.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #44
roman piso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by christ4life View Post
The thunderbolt is a symbol for Lucifer/Satan because when he fell from heaven he looked like a lightning bolt coming out of the sky. Satan is Zeus, and the other so called gods are just fallen angels who went with Lucifer but believe what you want. I don't expect to see God as a matter of fact I think it is best I not see him now. Romans killed christians, and if they believed the same thing they wouldn't have done this.
If Satan is a Character of the Bible, and Zeus is Satan, and Zeus is a God, then
Your a Pagan
roman piso is offline   Reply With Quote