Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 07-05-2017, 04:36 PM   #21
dmckenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Can you show me some pictures of genuine masonic handshakes compared to celebrity ones to give me a comparison?

Why do you feel the need to swear and use silly icons?
"Why do you feel the need to swear". Does it upset you little snowflake? Get a grip.

I'll put up a couple because I can't be bothered going through the process of proving I'm not a robot multiple times just for you to claim its not out of the ordinary. I seem to have opposite experiences from yourself. As with everyone on this forum, I've shook hands with hundreds of people whether it's being introduced to someone, a job interview, seeing a long lost friend or even after playing sport and It's always the same firm, 'normal' grip from both parties. None of this limp, pressing your thumb on the other chaps 2nd knuckle nonsense.

If you don't know what a Freemason handshake is then google it. Before I was down the rabbit hole, I seen a Mason shake the hand of my mate, who's late dad was a Mason and it is 100% the same as the aforementioned limp handshake you see these celebrities & establishment fellas do on a regular basis.

That is all I've got to say on the matter. It will just result in me and you going back and forward about funny handshakes. I'm sure all the people on this message board have their opinion.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:54 PM   #22
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post
"Why do you feel the need to swear". Does it upset you little snowflake? Get a grip.

I'll put up a couple because I can't be bothered going through the process of proving I'm not a robot multiple times just for you to claim its not out of the ordinary. I seem to have opposite experiences from yourself. As with everyone on this forum, I've shook hands with hundreds of people whether it's being introduced to someone, a job interview, seeing a long lost friend or even after playing sport and It's always the same firm, 'normal' grip from both parties. None of this limp, pressing your thumb on the other chaps 2nd knuckle nonsense.

If you don't know what a Freemason handshake is then google it. Before I was down the rabbit hole, I seen a Mason shake the hand of my mate, who's late dad was a Mason and it is 100% the same as the aforementioned limp handshake you see these celebrities & establishment fellas do on a regular basis.

That is all I've got to say on the matter. It will just result in me and you going back and forward about funny handshakes. I'm sure all the people on this message board have their opinion.
Upset me? nah, I just think people who resort to that sort of behaviour do it because they are angry that they cant back their claims up.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 06:11 PM   #23
dmckenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Upset me? nah, I just think people who resort to that sort of behaviour do it because they are angry that they cant back their claims up.
This is you on another thread, I quote, "At the end of the day this thread is about a person making bullshit claims about yoga"

Haha, the irony.

*waits for him to tell me that I'm sad for looking through his posts*

This message board needs a sipping tea Icon

Have a good day.

Last edited by dmckenna; 07-05-2017 at 06:11 PM.
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote