Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 04-04-2018, 08:04 PM   #1
techman

Default So much rainfall in the UK lately

I know this has been discussed at some length on here before. But why we getting so much, constant rainfall in the UK of late?. It's been going on more or less for over 10 years and seems to be getting more frequent, with heavy downpours and very persistent, almost from dust til dawn fain that never stops allowing for dryer and milder weather. The rain has been so frequent that lawns have become saturated; i walk through a local country park and much of the grass there has been heavily waterlogged with cycle and walking paths being flooded, where normally they should be bone dry. Yes we get lots of rain here, but to this extent?. There's something going on with the amount of rain we're getting, very abnormal imo. Not only the rain but the temp is very low for the time of year, most people are still walking around outside wrapped up as if it's November.

Go back years ago and you'll remember the weather very different to now. I remember in April 1999 (was the week Jill Dando was murdered) and it was almost scorching weather, not only hot but you could walk in your garden or through a field or a wood and the ground would be dry as a bone. All the fields near me are on the verge of being waterlogged because of the day after day of rain. Ive even got the heating on - in April lol.

Last edited by techman; 04-04-2018 at 08:14 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 09:25 AM   #2
elshaper
Inactive

You haven't been to Wales then.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 09:37 AM   #3
andy1033

Weather is dynamic, and 2 years are never the same in the area of the world we live in.

If you want stable weather, move to the equator, where you will get stable weather, or north or south poles.

All other regions will be dynamic, and never two years will be the same. The weather is far more complex, then humans accept. Thats why even after all this time, they cannot really predict weather a week in advance. They got alot better with tomorrow forecasts.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 09:46 AM   #4
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Weather is dynamic, and 2 years are never the same in the area of the world we live in.

If you want stable weather, move to the equator, where you will get stable weather, or north or south poles.

All other regions will be dynamic, and never two years will be the same. The weather is far more complex, then humans accept. Thats why even after all this time, they cannot really predict weather a week in advance. They got alot better with tomorrow forecasts.
You are tellin' me. In Britain, you'd have to carry a pair of sunglasses and an umbrella because while you are out and about for a short period, snow, hail, rain might fall while sun is shining.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 10:30 AM   #5
semper_occultus

iirc correctly during the whole of last April we got barely a drop of rain in the SE - but we've certainly had these "rainy seasons" as well
semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 08:58 PM   #6
bamboozooka

more rain, more wind thats what it feels like.
is there any place to get hold of daily historic weather data for max wind speed and inches of rain for the last 30 years. i am sure if 30yrs data of daily max wind speed would show a gradual increase just like the amount of rainfall.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 06:13 PM   #7
techman

From my perspective, and from where i am in the North of the UK, the amount of daily rain, not to mention never ending cloud cover, is getting worse. I just have that feeling something unusual is going on, certainly with the rain. I can only speak from the area im living in, and maybe other parts of the country do experience more normal conditions. I just think we are deliberately being bombarded with rain, no doubt causing severe flooding in certain areas.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote