Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 01-05-2015, 12:03 AM   #1261
john white

Quote:
John ...what are you saying ??? these are the so called "Organisations to bring World Peace" who are run by the Arms companies ....oh God ...I feel sick now ...are you a fake as well ???
I'm saying they have been corrupted and need sorting out, I'd scrap them altogether and start again, but at the same time, if Russia rolled over the Ukraine tomorrow, how could the nation respond? I'm simply being realistic to say we would have to use the network that exists, there is no defence without command and control, and the United Kingdom's defence will always depend on having allies

I believe that the social awakening is going to get much stronger over the second half of this decade and ultimately I believe we can call all the corruption to account

First things first ensure our military is firmly under the control of a british government under the control of the british people

That's what I believe UKIP will do on defence, and the policy is a total winner with the people

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 12:07 AM   #1262
john white

Quote:
Do you regard Mr Putin as a threat to Britain?
Yes, and we have to stop provoking him for the agenda's of the EU and NATO

We should be pushing for treaty negotiation to partition crimea off from Ukraine and a new EU Russian border, then demilitarise

We should ensure trade with Russia both for ourselves and Germany to reduce incentives for war

And then we are going to have to get into serious diplomacy with our allies and neighbours to work out what to do with our failed institutions

Old 01-05-2015, 12:10 AM   #1263
john white

I'll add: my family has a fair number of military connections, as a whole I would say our view is that the military was straight up until the end of the cold war but playing geo politics in the 25 years since has badly lost its way, its been failure after failure since gulf war 1 in 1990

And the British Armed forces are looking to the people to give them hope by electing worthy politicians to office: after all

They give their all to serve US

Old 01-05-2015, 12:25 AM   #1264
mightiswrong
Banned

Don't know how you buy this shit. Farage is like health tourists come to work in the UK and they should bring their own insurance. So basically he thinks they should pay 40% tax and probably never even see a doctor and get diddly squat for their money before leaving again. Health tourism is something you go to Thailand for it is not a term applicable to NHS. You can see where this is going. Just imagine the visa forms people haveing to have health checks at ukip mandated partners in their countries to confirm they are not a potential "health tourist" or perhaps on entry they have to wait to be screened. It sounds like USA or something where you have to have all the vaccines to be able to go and live there and so on. They even have a lottery system and guess what British are not eligible but you can get visa if you employ 5 people and bring a few million bucks with you. oh no I forgot farage wants them to pay taxes and not get nothing for their money.

Oh surprise surprise all the talk about immigrants inevitably came down to an id card. lol. Who would have guessed it. Might have to be some biometrics or a chip perhaps incase little Johnny forget to take it out at the critical time.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 01-05-2015 at 01:09 AM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 12:45 AM   #1265
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
Don't know how you buy this shit. Farage is like health tourists come to work in the UK and they should bring their own insurance. So basically he thinks they should pay 40% tax and probably never even see a doctor and get diddly squat for their money before leaving again. Health tourism is something you go to Thailand for it is not a term applicable to NHS. You can see where this is going. Just imagine the visa forms people haveing to have health checks at ukip mandated partners in their countries to confirm they are not a potential "health tourist" or perhaps on entry they have to wait to be screened. It sounds like USA or something where you have to have all the vaccines to be able to go and live there and so on. They even have a lottery system and guess what British are not eligible but you can get visa if you employ 5 people and bring a few million bucks with you.
Look, people come to the UK on a tourist or student visa just to get free healthcare, hundreds of thousands of them.

You might think it's ok that people born in the UK have to pay for people from all over the world but any sane person can see that this is wrong, particularly when the country is already up to the eye balls in debt and British citizens are being denied the same treaments that foreigners are getting for free.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 12:56 AM   #1266
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Don't know how you buy this shit. Farage is like health tourists come to work in the UK and they should bring their own insurance. So basically he thinks they should pay 40% tax and probably never even see a doctor and get diddly squat for their money before leaving again. Health tourism is something you go to Thailand for it is not a term applicable to NHS. You can see where this is going. Just imagine the visa forms people haveing to have health checks at ukip mandated partners in their countries to confirm they are not a potential "health tourist" or perhaps on entry they have to wait to be screened. It sounds like USA or something where you have to have all the vaccines to be able to go and live there and so on. They even have a lottery system and guess what British are not eligible but you can get visa if you employ 5 people and bring a few million bucks with you. oh no I forgot farage wants them to pay taxes and not get nothing for their money.
They'll probably be able to claim much of that tax back when they go home, like the Aussies, Kiwis and Saffas used to do before we put the block on them coming here and opened up the doors to Europe.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 01:17 AM   #1267
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Look, people come to the UK on a tourist or student visa just to get free healthcare, hundreds of thousands of them.
Let's have some evidence for these claims. Simple truth is it cost them more in accommodation and living costs than they would save versus going to Thailand. If some do get sick there is plenty of other students and tourists paying vast taxes for every little thing and getting nout for their money many of whom would soon stop coming (some probably are already) if this sort of bs continues. Let's see if I was from somewhere in Europe and wanted to visit UK and they say I have to show all my documents proving I was not potential "medical tourist" I would say fuck it I'll go to Germany instead and visit some of their museums and stay in their hotel and eat it their restaurants. If I was student and I heard they were saying in Uk they don't like foreigners coming there I would say fuck it I go and study in Italy instead and pay money to their landord and eat their pizza and so on.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 01-05-2015 at 01:25 AM.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:23 AM   #1268
bendoon

Quote:
Let's have some evidence for these claims. Simple truth is it cost them more in accommodation and living costs than they would save versus going to Thailand. If some do get sick there is plenty of other students and tourists paying vast taxes for every little thing and getting nout for their money many of whom would soon stop coming (some probably are already) if this sort of bs continues.
There are thousands of foreign citizens getting HIV treatment at 25 grand a year, they also get social security and free housing.

How can that be right ?
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:31 AM   #1269
john white

Quote:
There are thousands of foreign citizens getting HIV treatment at 25 grand a year, they also get social security and free housing.

How can that be right ?
It's right to mightiswrong, because that's how she lives

Takes what she wants and others pay for it because money's not real and is evil anyway

TBH a lot of us go through that phase and she'll probably grow out of it, but its all we need to know to understand where the :sadface:BOH?*!:sadface: opinions are coming from

Old 01-05-2015, 01:34 AM   #1270
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:

How can that be right ?
Don't sound like tourists if they're getting social security and housing must be residents. Equally there must be Brits getting treatment for HIV in France and in Germany and what not. Can't say there is anything wrong if the people are entitled then they are entitled. Even in East Europe there is a lot of British company there making profit that trickles down lol into the British economy. Still not sure if your numbers are accurate.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 01-05-2015 at 01:39 AM.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:36 AM   #1271
bendoon

Why does the UK Government want to use billions of UK taxpayers money to treat people from other countries ? This is direct dereliction of their duties which are to look after the safety and welfare of British citizens. There must be a reason.

There are two possibilities which may both be true.

1) Money is channeled through the NHS to Pharma companies.

2) They are deliberately trying to bankrupt the country.

Old 01-05-2015, 01:46 AM   #1272
mightiswrong
Banned

There are a lot questions you can ask about the British government but in that case why is it always about migrants. Alot of Farage figures are bs as well like he said there was 55 million people in 1990 but really there was 57.5 million and only a third of the inflow is from Europe so the rest is nothing to do with EU.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:54 AM   #1273
bendoon

It's just simple maths, if you are married with two small kids and struggling to make ends meet and then you decide to adopt another two kids you are going to be even worse off. You will have the same money to share between your own kids and someone elses, this maybe a honorable and noble intention but there is no avoiding the fact that your own kids will be going hungry. If your kids asked why they could have toast but without butter or jam would you slap them round the lugs and call them greedy little twats.

Hope you understood that simple analogy but just in case you didn't the parents represent the Government, their own kids are the citizens and the two adopted kids are immigrants.

Old 01-05-2015, 02:14 AM   #1274
mightiswrong
Banned

preety silly analogy. The thing is that tax revenue goes up with population so your just talking bs for some ulterior agenda.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 01-05-2015 at 02:18 AM.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:19 AM   #1275
oooooooooo
Inactive

I think someone is stuck in a time warp,
and still thinks the international NHS and immigrants cost nothing argument are stuck in 2009,

unfortunately for the EU their propaganda and slight of hand have failed,
simple logic trumps screeching shills.

isn't it strange that one of the loudest voices on this thread for the UK becoming a free international drop in centre for the poor and unwell has also stated everyone in the UK is "scum" (strange it never mentioned anyone voting green, I assume they are "scum" also).

Seems to me the people of the UK have being TOO generous, TOO inviting, TOO friendly.
We as a people are just too nice.
and are discovering now that our collective generosity has outgrown our means.
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:29 AM   #1276
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
We as a people are just too nice.
If that was true, right from the Windrush days we'd have welcomed our new neighbours with open arms, inviting them into our traditions, and sharing theirs. That was never the case though. SOME people treated them with the humanity they deserved, but the majority merely tolerated them, and some were openly hostile to them. It was hardly surprising they tried - and eventually succeeded -to create neighbourhoods where they were the majority, as it was unsafe for them to live in 100% white neighbourhoods back then. The Asians had the same problem in the 70's.

Last edited by alf hearted; 01-05-2015 at 08:30 AM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:32 AM   #1277
strummer101
Banned

Quote:
Why does the UK Government want to use billions of UK taxpayers money to treat people from other countries ? This is direct dereliction of their duties which are to look after the safety and welfare of British citizens. There must be a reason.

There are two possibilities which may both be true.

1) Money is channeled through the NHS to Pharma companies.

2) They are deliberately trying to bankrupt the country.
3) You are a dullard.
strummer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:52 AM   #1278
oooooooooo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
If that was true, right from the Windrush days we'd have welcomed our new neighbours with open arms, inviting them into our traditions, and sharing theirs. That was never the case though. SOME people treated them with the humanity they deserved, but the majority merely tolerated them, and some were openly hostile to them. It was hardly surprising they tried - and eventually succeeded -to create neighbourhoods where they were the majority, as it was unsafe for them to live in 100% white neighbourhoods back then. The Asians had the same problem in the 70's.
I don't suppose the UK peoples being some of the most accepting and friendly people in the world suits your arguments,
btw it's 2015 not 1973.
we as a nation are too nice, too friendly, too generous,

I don't see any "rivers of blood" blue alf,
do you ?
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:03 AM   #1279
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
There are a lot questions you can ask about the British government but in that case why is it always about migrants. Alot of Farage figures are bs as well like he said there was 55 million people in 1990 but really there was 57.5 million and only a third of the inflow is from Europe so the rest is nothing to do with EU.
You can't talk about the NHS Housing and education without mentioning immigration, the fact that the others choose to wilfully neglect that matter means that Farage has to keep reminding them.

BTW, it's never about migrants, it's about immigration, I don't know why that's so hard for you and others to understand.

Last edited by coooweee; 01-05-2015 at 09:22 AM.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:15 AM   #1280
grannie27

If You Agree With UKIP’s Policies, Are You Racist?

http://www.fairobserver.com/region/e...-racist-31248/

grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote