Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 09-10-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
mommacat

Default Healing with the mind?

If David Icke knows that the body is an illusion, that we are only "the imagination of ourselves".. Then why does he suffer day in and out from arthritis? Could he not just heal himself because he knows in his bones (no pun intended) that this is just a hologram that we can change at anytime anything we don't like -- as long as we KNOW that it's all an illusion..? Why does he still have arthritis?
mommacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommacat View Post
If David Icke knows that the body is an illusion, that we are only "the imagination of ourselves".. Then why does he suffer day in and out from arthritis? Could he not just heal himself because he knows in his bones (no pun intended) that this is just a hologram that we can change at anytime anything we don't like -- as long as we KNOW that it's all an illusion..? Why does he still have arthritis?
I also have RA have done since i was 12, i only discovered he had it the other day , This a disease which takes careful dieting techniques to calm down, well for me anyway, This is something he cannot change.
dontdrinkurmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:28 PM   #3
mommacat

Why can't he change it? "Nothing is impossible unless you believe it is" or so he says.
mommacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:39 PM   #4
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned

Quote:
Why can't he change it? "Nothing is impossible unless you believe it is" or so he says.
Well i suppose what i mean is he cannot remove the disease with the click of a finger, maybe there is a way>? he will know.
dontdrinkurmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:09 PM   #5
alastair88

Since i started meditating i have discovered new abilities. i can go inside my body and remove pain,anger anything actually. apparantly we have the abilty to remove cancer. i feel as though i am opening up my DNA. love and blessings to you all for the future
alastair88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:21 PM   #6
ufochick

Quote:
Science has now proven what David has been saying for a long time. This world is made of energy and if mostly space and not solid. Our brains are what make it solid.

David says at every talk he is not a guru, he is on the same path as others are. We are all learning to work with this matrix in many different ways. Some seem to spend their time attempting to plow down other people, some spend it focused on the mundane, some try to learn as much as they can about it, improve themselves, share the information and apply it to their lives.

You seem to be the first of these, David the latter. So you believe energy is solid and the world is only what we "see"? I've heard that one before
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 11:13 AM   #7
profound

Quote:
Originally Posted by alastair88 View Post
Since i started meditating i have discovered new abilities. i can go inside my body and remove pain,anger anything actually. apparantly we have the abilty to remove cancer. i feel as though i am opening up my DNA. love and blessings to you all for the future
Do you have any guided meditions you follow tips or tricks to stop the mind wandering? I used to meditate when I was younger now I just cant seem to kep mind focused and give up. Drink my own urine maybe?
profound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 11:16 AM   #8
jconnar

Apparently we are all connected via the subconscious.

So therefore, its really what the collective agrees to experience subconsioucsly not just he individual.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 07:26 PM   #9
alastair88

Quote:
Originally Posted by profound View Post
Do you have any guided meditions you follow tips or tricks to stop the mind wandering? I used to meditate when I was younger now I just cant seem to kep mind focused and give up. Drink my own urine maybe?
kelly howell,kundalini. she tells you how to get rid of voices and outside thoughts (dragon breath) or try hypnotism on utube before you meditate. " in a gentle way we can shake the world" Gandhi
alastair88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 07:39 PM   #10
loveisthelaw

Quote:
we are not holograms and the body is not an illusion; push a knife in to your eye and test the theory; perhaps context is missing from his statement that you quote.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 13-10-2011 at 07:40 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 01:19 AM   #11
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Science has now proven what David has been saying for a long time. This world is made of energy and if mostly space and not solid. Our brains are what make it solid.

David says at every talk he is not a guru, he is on the same path as others are. We are all learning to work with this matrix in many different ways. Some seem to spend their time attempting to plow down other people, some spend it focused on the mundane, some try to learn as much as they can about it, improve themselves, share the information and apply it to their lives.

You seem to be the first of these, David the latter. So you believe energy is solid and the world is only what we "see"? I've heard that one before
What David has been saying for a long time? lets be brutally honest here, such concepts have been known for centuries and Icke has just accepted them and wrote about them himself.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 01:23 AM   #12
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
we are not holograms and the body is not an illusion; push a knife in to your eye and test the theory; perhaps context is missing from his statement that you quote.
Very true. In the east the idea of illusion is that the world is subject to change and as such nothing can be said to be permenant, except that which is above all change, the unmanifest. Too many people have fallen into the trap of thinking that everything is somehow an illusion in that it is not real, rather than something that is very real but not permenant, being subject to change. To me there is a clear distinction.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 02:34 AM   #13
kiolm

Quote:
It's because he's not perfect like you.lol.

The fact is despite the fact that this "World" is holographic and a Illusion, he chose this life and that's what he/she/it wanted. He wanted to experience his reality.He chose it.

If it was apart of his reality to be cured then he would do so.

It's a cop out I know but it's the best I got.

The real question you should be asking is......Is this really it??? we get one chance really?
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 02:36 AM   #14
kiolm

Placebo and the idea of fatalism is something to ponder and they seem contradictory don't they.
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 06:03 PM   #15
loveisthelaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Very true. In the east the idea of illusion is that the world is subject to change and as such nothing can be said to be permenant, except that which is above all change, the unmanifest. Too many people have fallen into the trap of thinking that everything is somehow an illusion in that it is not real, rather than something that is very real but not permenant, being subject to change. To me there is a clear distinction.
thank you very much Marpat for saying what i was trying to, but in a much finer way. it is indeed a trap.

it is like the man who tries to master his control of life and self by hiding in a cave to avoid the temptations, negative contact with people and uncontrollable situations that may arise in day to day living.

and it is like the man who neglects everything that arises in his life that is not physical and available directly to the senses, such as his soul urge.

for me, the two (material & spiritual) have to both be correctly united so the two may make three which really makes them one.

we all have to eat and breathe so it i surely folly to reject the material world and all that it offers; it in itself is a gift that our non-material essence may use to express itself and do it's fine work.

maybe I dribbled on a bit there lol

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 14-10-2011 at 06:06 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote