Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 26-03-2010, 12:16 PM   #21
ashur

I find that I can induce the state of Dejavu by will with enough effort. Your explanation of time is consistent with the summum philosophy.
I want to serve the God of Israel, God of Abraham, Moses, Isaac, and Jacob. I Believe in Jesus Christ as the saviour. That he died on the cross for my iniquity, that he was resurrected, and the son of God in the flesh. I believe in his love and to obey his commandments.
ashur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 02:21 PM   #22
willys girl

Metacomet thank you for your wonderful explanation of deja vu.When ive had deja vu myself I find not only do I hear myself saying deja vu but I also immediatley feel ive had the exact deja vu before.It usually makes me feel light headed and the older I get the more powerfull it has become.When I was younger it happened I said "deja vu" and moved on but these days it takes me a few seconds to recover.Does anyone else feel like this?.
willys girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 03:10 PM   #23
ajafrv247
Inactive

i havent had de ja vu in a long time, i used to get it often but not anymore, i dont really know why that is?
ajafrv247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 08:10 AM   #24
whatistruth
Banned

@OP - Souls don't exist, so how can i have an experience because of one?
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 08:21 AM   #25
jackieg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc_o View Post
Is that all you can muster after this thought provoking post?

Cretin.
Of course not.
Where do you wish I should go with it?
I need some direction from you.
As far as Einstein goes when someone asked him what fascinated him the most he replied: "compound interest".
Most of Einsteins science has yet to leave the lab.
A good many scientists have made admissions their "discovery's" were not their own.
Maybe Einstein will yet speak from the grave.
He just may make a confession to a Catholic priest.
How would that classify as "deja vu?

Last edited by jackieg; 28-03-2010 at 08:32 AM.
jackieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 11:57 PM   #26
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashur View Post
I find that I can induce the state of Dejavu by will with enough effort.
Wow, that must be trippy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by willys girl View Post
Metacomet thank you for your wonderful explanation of deja vu.When ive had deja vu myself I find not only do I hear myself saying deja vu but I also immediatley feel ive had the exact deja vu before.
Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatistruth View Post
Hey man, if you don't want a soul, you're free to give it up once you're done here. You'll probably regret it though.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 05:52 AM   #27
whatistruth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Wow, that must be trippy...

Exactly!

Hey man, if you don't want a soul, you're free to give it up once you're done here. You'll probably regret it though.

If I even exist in any concious form after I die i'll be wholely surprised, the first thing i'll do is haunt someone.
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 06:16 AM   #28
metacomet

Quote:
If I even exist in any concious form after I die i'll be wholely surprised, the first thing i'll do is haunt someone.
Hehe, probably a very common outcome.
Old 14-10-2010, 02:33 AM   #29
pound

I've finally managed to make it around to this thread. Brilliant analysis and presentation Metacomet! You've perfectly simplified and summarised a subject that I always found fascinating, but could never thoroughly wrap my head around due to the complicated style that this type of information is usually presented. But I have a much better grasp on understanding of this topic after having read your great thread.
Old 18-10-2010, 08:59 PM   #30
la__

Thumbs up

I really wish i knew what the fuck you guys are going on about.

I know deja vu but 4th 5th 6th dimensions and bending light with gravity!! that is some mental shit and im too fucking dumb to understand it.

Thanks for posting tho its cool!
Old 18-10-2010, 09:01 PM   #31
la__

Quote:

How do you know this stuff?
Old 18-10-2010, 09:05 PM   #32
coco

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by la__ View Post
How do you know this stuff?
Meta hasn't posted here in a while. Perhaps someone else can offer an explanation.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #33
codie
Inactive

Its a very interesting concept, and I am quite a believer in having been here before. But i'm not sure about the repeat loop.....what would be the point of that? Of course there doesn't have to be meaning to it, but I hope that there is.
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 09:44 PM   #34
codie
Inactive

Oh and what about parallel universes. I think there is something in that too. How does de ja vu come into play there??
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 08:02 PM   #35
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Meta hasn't posted here in a while. Perhaps someone else can offer an explanation.
Oh I can't answer his question. I couldn't explain how I 'know' about the immortal spirit etc.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:03 PM   #36
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by codie View Post
Its a very interesting concept, and I am quite a believer in having been here before. But i'm not sure about the repeat loop.....what would be the point of that? Of course there doesn't have to be meaning to it, but I hope that there is.
Things would never repeat exactly the same way. It would always be different and original. I used an example of the Pi spiral where the numbers line up next to one another. That number is repeating itself in the spiral but it is in a silghtly different position. If it were to look over and recognize itself it would say "Hey! That's me over there! I am number 5."

That is deja vu for us. "Hey! I've been here before..." but we can't explain why.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:13 AM   #37
deca

I think you have to understand how we percive the world around us....

horizon is seeing believing 1

horizon is seeing believing 2/6

horizon is seeing believing 3/6

horizon is seeing believing 4/6

horizon is seeing believing 5/6

horizon is seeing believing 6/6
hmm think about how online computer games try to cope with lag and predict moves ahead when that goes wrong the game skips...probably similar to what happens to our mind which is predicting whats going to happen not what is....basically for what ever reason your mental map of the world gets out of sync with the real world stimulus , then you have too quiclky re do the mental map..hence give you the feeling you have been in the situation already.

Online Game Lag Examples
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 07-12-2010 at 06:45 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 09:36 AM   #38
skeptik
Inactive

Quote:
...I used an example of the Pi spiral where the numbers line up next to one another. That number is repeating itself in the spiral but it is in a silghtly different position. If it were to look over and recognize itself it would say "Hey! That's me over there! I am number 5."

if your Pi spiral analogy is correct then we would be experiencing deja vu continuously ALL THE TIME.
skeptik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 12:54 PM   #39
rakkoo

Quote:
so what are you experieinceing right now as you exist at this very time and momant?
rakkoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 04:37 AM   #40
ufochick

I just see what WILL happen. I do it all the time. I can tell hubby if someone is going to slam on the brakes in front of him, how a business deal will turn out, all kinds of stuff. It's like I "reach" for it but instead of remembering backwards with memory I remember forwards. It's as if those things have already happened and usually I can SEE the results in my head like a memory. like to see if a huge business deal is going to go through or not I remember "forward" to when my husband comes into the house after the deal is done or gone bad, I can tell by the look on his face which it is. It's like I can pull experiences from either direction.
I have rarely been wrong, only once on a big thing. I know it has to do with probabilities when you start predicting but this isn't like feeling ahead, it's like a memory but forward. I don't always have them, but many times when I reach for them about something they are there.
Even the little things, like if a friend will be late for a lunch date I know to bring a book to read.
I think everyone can do it I just think we are taught we can't so we don't ever try.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote