Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Recommended Reading, Viewing and Audio

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2010, 05:44 AM   #1
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Exclamation How the vatican created islam

How the Vatican Created Islam
by CLOAK AND DAGGER

The astonishing story from an ex-Jesuit priest, Alberto Rivera, which was told to him by Cardinal Bea while he was at the Vatican.

From "The Prophet":
http://www.chick.com/reading/comics/...7_allinone.asp


This information came from Alberto Rivera, former Jesuit priest after his conversion to Protestant Christianity.

It is excerpted from "The Prophet," published by Chick Publications, PO Box 662, Chino CA 91708.

Since its publication, after several unsuccessful attempts on his life, he died suddenly from food poisoning.

His testimony should not be silenced. Dr. Rivera speaks to us still ...

"What I'm going to tell you is what I learned in secret briefings in the Vatican when I was a Jesuit priest, under oath and induction. A Jesuit cardinal named Augustine Bea showed us how desperately the Roman Catholics wanted Jerusalem at the end of the third century.


Because of its religious history and its strategic location, the Holy City was considered a priceless treasure. A scheme had to be developed to make Jerusalem a Roman Catholic city.

"The great untapped source of manpower that could do this job was the children of Ishmael. The poor Arabs fell victim to one of the most clever plans ever devised by the powers of darkness. Early Christians went everywhere with the gospel setting up small churches, but they met heavy opposition. Both the Jews and the Roman government persecuted the believers in Christ to stop their spread.

"But the Jews rebelled against Rome, and in 70 AD, Roman armies under General Titus smashed Jerusalem and destroyed the great Jewish temple which was the heart of Jewish worship...in fulfillment of Christ's prophecy in Matthew 24:2.

"On this holy placed today where the temple once stood, the Dome of the Rock Mosque stands as Islam's second most holy place. Sweeping changes were in the wind. Corruption, apathy, greed, cruelty, perversion and rebellion were eating at the Roman Empire, and it was ready to collapse. The persecution against Christians was useless as they continued to lay down their lives for the gospel of Christ.

"The only way Satan could stop this thrust was to create a counterfeit "Christian" religion to destroy the work of God. The solution was in Rome. Their religion had come from ancient Babylon and all it needed was a face-lift. This didn't happen overnight, but began in the writings of the 'early church fathers'.

"It was through their writings that a new religion would take shape. The statue of Jupiter in Rome was eventually called St. Peter, and the statue of Venus was changed to the Virgin Mary. The site chosen for its headquarters was on one of the seven hills called 'Vaticanus', the place of the diving serpent where the Satanic temple of Janus stood.

"The great counterfeit religion was Roman Catholicism, called 'Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth'- Revelation 17:5. She was raised up to block the gospel, slaughter the believers in Christ, establish religions, create wars and make the nations drunk with the wine of her fornication as we will see.

"Three major religions have one thing in common - each has a holy place where they look for guidance. Roman Catholicism looks to the Vatican as the Holy City. The Jews look to the wailing wall in Jerusalem, and the Muslims look to Mecca as their Holy City. Each group believes that they receive certain types of blessings for the rest of their lives for visiting their holy place.

"In the beginning, Arab visitors would bring gifts to the 'House of God', and the keepers of the Kaaba were gracious to all who came. Some brought their idols and, not wanting to offend these people, their idols were placed inside the sanctuary. It is said that the Jews looked upon the Kaaba as an outlying tabernacle of the Lord with veneration until it became polluted with idols.

"In a tribal contention over a well(Zamzam) the treasure of the Kaaba and the offerings that pilgrims had given were dumped down the well and it was filled with sand - it disappeared. Many years later Adb Al-Muttalib was given visions telling him where to find the well and its treasure. He became the hero of Mecca, and he was destined to become the grandfather of Muhammad. Before this time, Augustine became the bishop of North Africa and was effective in winning Arabs to Roman Catholicism, including whole tribes. It was among these Arab converts to Catholicism that the concept of looking for an Arab prophet developed.

"Muhammad's father died from illness and sons born to great Arab families in places like Mecca were sent into the desert to be suckled and weaned and spend some of their childhood with Bedouin tribes for training and to avoid the plagues in the cities.

"After his mother and grandfather also died, Muhammad was with his uncle when a Roman Catholic monk learned of his identity and said, "Take your brother's son back to his country and guard him against the Jews, for by god, if they see him and know of him that which I know, they will construe evil against him. Great things are in store for this brother's son of yours."

"The Roman Catholic monk had fanned the flames for future Jewish persecutions at the hands of the followers of Muhammad. The Vatican desperately wanted Jerusalem because of its religious significance, but was blocked by the Jews.

"Another problem was the true Christians in North Africa who preached the gospel. Roman Catholicism was growing in power, but would not tolerate opposition. Somehow the Vatican had to create a weapon to eliminate both the Jews and the true Christian believers who refused to accept Roman Catholicism.

"Lookng to North Africa, they saw the multitudes of Arabs as a source of manpower to do their dirty work. Some Arabs had become Roman Catholic, and could be used in reporting information to leaders in Rome. Others were used in an underground spy network to carry out Rome's master plan to control the great multitudes of Arabs who rejected Catholicism. When 'St Augustine' appeared on the scene, he knew what was going on. His monasteries served as bases to seek out and destroy Bible manuscripts owned by the true Christians.

"The Vatican wanted to create a messiah for the Arabs, someone they could raise up as a great leader, a man with charisma whom they could train, and eventually unite all the non-Catholic Arabs behind him, creating a mighty army that would ultimately capture Jerusalem for the pope. In the Vatican briefing, Cardinal Bea told us this story:

'A wealthy Arabian lady who was a faithful follower of the pope played a tremendous part in this drama. She was a widow named Khadijah. She gave her wealth to the church and retired to a convent, but was given an assignment. She was to find a brilliant young man who could be used by the Vatican to create a new religion and become the messiah for the children of Ishmael.

"Khadijah had a cousin named Waraquah,, who was also a very faithful Roman Catholic and the Vatican placed him in a critical role as Muhammad's advisor. He had tremendous influence on Muhammad.

'Teachers were sent to young Muhammad and he had intensive training. Muhammad studied the works of St. Augustine which prepared him for his "great calling." The Vatican had Catholic Arabs across North Africa spread the story of a great one who was about to rise up among the people and be the chosen one of their God.

'While Muhammad was being prepared, he was told that his enemies were the Jews and that the only true Christians were Roman Catholic. He was taught that others calling themselves Christians were actually wicked impostors and should be destroyed. Many Muslims believe this.

'Muhammad began receiving "divine revelations" and his wife's Catholic cousin Waraquah helped interpret them. From this came the Koran. In the fifth year of Muhammad's mission, persecution came against his followers because they refused to worship the idols in the Kaaba.

'Muhammad instructed some of them to flee to Abysinnia where Negus, the Roman Catholic king accepted them because Muhammad's views on the virgin Mary were so close to Roman Catholic doctrine. These Muslims received protection from Catholic kings because of Muhammad's revelations.

'Muhammad later conquered Mecca and the Kaaba was cleared of idols. History proves that before Islam came into existence, the Sabeans in Arabia worshiped the moon-god who was married to the sun-god. They gave birth to three goddesses who were worshipped throughout the Arab world as "Daughters of Allah" An idol excavated at Hazor in Palestine in 1950's shows Allah sitting on a throne with the crescent moon on his chest.

'Muhammad claimed he had a vision from Allah and was told, "You are the messenger of Allah." This began his career as a prophet and he received many messages. By the time Muhammad died, the religion of Islam was exploding. The nomadic Arab tribes were joining forces in the name of Allah and his prophet, Muhammad.

'Some of Muhammad's writings were placed in the Koran, others were never published. They are now in the hands of high ranking holy men (Ayatollahs) in the Islamic faith.'

"When Cardinal Bea shared with us in the Vatican, he said, these writings are guarded because they contain information that links the Vatican to the creation of Islam. Both sides have so much information on each other, that if exposed, it could create such a scandal that it would be a disaster for both religions.

"In their "holy" book, the Koran, Christ is regarded as only a prophet. If the pope was His representative on earth, then he also must be a prophet of God. This caused the followers of Muhammad to fear and respect the pope as another "holy man."

"The pope moved quickly and issued bulls granting the Arab generals permission to invade and conquer the nations of North Africa. The Vatican helped to finance the building of these massive Islamic armies in exchange for three favors:

1. Eliminate the Jews and Christians (true believers, which they called infidels).

2. Protect the Augustinian Monks and Roman Catholics.

3. Conquer Jerusalem for "His Holiness" in the Vatican.

"As time went by, the power of Islam became tremendous - Jews and true Christians were slaughtered, and Jerusalem fell into their hands. Roman Catholics were never attacked, nor were their shrines, during this time. But when the pope asked for Jerusalem, he was surprised at their denial! The Arab generals had such military success that they could not be intimidated by the pope - nothing could stand in the way of their own plan.

"Under Waraquah's direction, Muhammad wrote that Abraham offered Ishmael as a sacrifice. The Bible says that Isaac was the sacrifice, but Muhammad removed Isaac's name and inserted Ishmael's name. As a result of this and Muhammad's vision, the faithful Muslims built a mosque, the Dome of the Rock, in Ishmael's honor on the site of the Jewish temple that was destroyed in 70 AD. This made Jerusalem the 2nd most holy place in the Islam faith. How could they give such a sacred shrine to the pope without causing a revolt?

"The pope realized what they had created was out of control when he heard they were calling "His Holiness" an infidel. The Muslim generals were determined to conquer the world for Allah and now they turned toward Europe. Islamic ambassadors approached the pope and asked for papal bulls to give them permission to invade European countries.

"The Vatican was outraged; war was inevitable. Temporal power and control of the world was considered the basic right of the pope. He wouldn't think of sharing it with those whom he considered heathens.

"The pope raised up his armies and called them crusades to hold back the children of Ishmael from grabbing Catholic Europe. The crusades lasted centuries and Jerusalem slipped out of the pope's hands.

"Turkey fell and Spain and Portugal were invaded by Islamic forces. In Portugal, they called a mountain village "Fatima" in honor of Muhammad's daughter, never dreaming it would become world famous.

"Years later when the Muslim armies were poised on the islands of Sardinia and Corsica, to invade Italy, there was a serious problem. The Islamic generals realized they were too far extended. It was time for peace talks. One of the negotiators was Francis of Assisi.

"As a result, the Muslims were allowed to occupy Turkey in a "Christian" world, and the Catholics were allowed to occupy Lebanon in the Arab world. It was also agreed that the Muslims could build mosques in Catholic countries without interference as long as Roman Catholicism could flourish Arab countries.

"Cardinal Bea told us in Vatican briefings that both the Muslims and Roman Catholics agreed to block and destroy the efforts of their common enemy, Bible-believing Christianm missionaries. Through these concordats, Satan blocked the children of Ishmael from a knowledge of Scripture and the truth.

"A light control was kept on Muslims from the Ayatollah down through the Islamic priests, nuns and monks. The Vatican also engineers a campaign of hatred between the Muslim Arabs and the Jews. Before this, they had co-existed peacefully.

"The Islamic community looks on the Bible-believing missionary as a devil who brings poison to the children of Allah. This explains years of ministry in those countries with little results.

"The next plan was to control Islam. In 1910, Portugal was going Socialistic. Red flags were appearing and the Catholic Church was facing a major problem. Increasing numbers were against the church.


"The Jesuits wanted Russia involved, and the location of this vision at Fatima could play a key part in pulling Islam to the Mother Church.

"In 1917, the Virgin appeared in Fatima. "The Mother of God" was a smashing success, playing to overflow crowds. As a result, the Socialists of Portugal suffered a major defeat.

"Roman Catholics world-wide began praying for the conversion of Russia and the Jesuits invented the Novenas to Fatima which they could perform throughout North Africa, spreading good public relations to the Muslim world. The Arabs thought they were honoring the daughter of Muhammad, which is what the Jesuits wanted them to believe.

"As a result of the vision of Fatima, Pope Pius XII ordered his Nazi army to crush Russia and the Orthodox religion and make Russia Roman Catholic." A few years after he lost World war II, Pope Pius XII startled the world with his phoney dancing sun vision to keep Fatima in the news. It was great religious show biz and the world swallowed it.

"Not surprisingly, Pope Pius was the only one to see this vision. As a result, a group of followers has grown into a Blue Army world-wide, totaling millions of faithful Roman Catholics ready to die for the blessed virgin.

"But we haven't seen anything yet. The Jesuits have their Virgin Mary scheduled to appear four or five times in China, Russia, and major appearance in the U.S.

"What has this got to do with Islam? Note Bishop Sheen's
statement: "Our Lady's appearances at Fatima marked the turning point in the history of the world's 350 million Muslims. After the death of his daughter, Muhammad wrote that she "is the most holy of all women in Paradise, next to Mary."

"He believed that the Virgin Mary chose to be known as Our Lady of Fatima as a sign and a pledge that the Muslims who believe in Christ's virgin birth, will come to believe in His divinity.

"Bishop Sheen pointed out that the pilgrim virgin statues of Our Lady of Fatima were enthusiastically received by Muslims in Africa, India, and elsewhere, and that many Muslims are now coming into the Roman Catholic Church."


http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/chan...contentid=3407
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/chan...id=3407&page=2

Last edited by aronia; 02-05-2010 at 06:13 AM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:49 AM   #2
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Exclamation Vid : How the Vatican created Islam

How the Vatican created Islam

22 min.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1677447424159#

LINK
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:16 PM   #3
picha
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
How the Vatican Created Islam
by CLOAK AND DAGGER

The astonishing story from an ex-Jesuit priest, Alberto Rivera, which was told to him by Cardinal Bea while he was at the Vatican.

From "The Prophet":
http://www.chick.com/reading/comics/...7_allinone.asp


This information came from Alberto Rivera, former Jesuit priest after his conversion to Protestant Christianity.

It is excerpted from "The Prophet," published by Chick Publications, PO Box 662, Chino CA 91708.

Since its publication, after several unsuccessful attempts on his life, he died suddenly from food poisoning.

His testimony should not be silenced. Dr. Rivera speaks to us still ...

"What I'm going to tell you is what I learned in secret briefings in the Vatican when I was a Jesuit priest, under oath and induction. A Jesuit cardinal named Augustine Bea showed us how desperately the Roman Catholics wanted Jerusalem at the end of the third century.


Because of its religious history and its strategic location, the Holy City was considered a priceless treasure. A scheme had to be developed to make Jerusalem a Roman Catholic city.

"The great untapped source of manpower that could do this job was the children of Ishmael. The poor Arabs fell victim to one of the most clever plans ever devised by the powers of darkness. Early Christians went everywhere with the gospel setting up small churches, but they met heavy opposition. Both the Jews and the Roman government persecuted the believers in Christ to stop their spread.

"But the Jews rebelled against Rome, and in 70 AD, Roman armies under General Titus smashed Jerusalem and destroyed the great Jewish temple which was the heart of Jewish worship...in fulfillment of Christ's prophecy in Matthew 24:2.

"On this holy placed today where the temple once stood, the Dome of the Rock Mosque stands as Islam's second most holy place. Sweeping changes were in the wind. Corruption, apathy, greed, cruelty, perversion and rebellion were eating at the Roman Empire, and it was ready to collapse. The persecution against Christians was useless as they continued to lay down their lives for the gospel of Christ.

"The only way Satan could stop this thrust was to create a counterfeit "Christian" religion to destroy the work of God. The solution was in Rome. Their religion had come from ancient Babylon and all it needed was a face-lift. This didn't happen overnight, but began in the writings of the 'early church fathers'.

"It was through their writings that a new religion would take shape. The statue of Jupiter in Rome was eventually called St. Peter, and the statue of Venus was changed to the Virgin Mary. The site chosen for its headquarters was on one of the seven hills called 'Vaticanus', the place of the diving serpent where the Satanic temple of Janus stood.

"The great counterfeit religion was Roman Catholicism, called 'Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth'- Revelation 17:5. She was raised up to block the gospel, slaughter the believers in Christ, establish religions, create wars and make the nations drunk with the wine of her fornication as we will see.

"Three major religions have one thing in common - each has a holy place where they look for guidance. Roman Catholicism looks to the Vatican as the Holy City. The Jews look to the wailing wall in Jerusalem, and the Muslims look to Mecca as their Holy City. Each group believes that they receive certain types of blessings for the rest of their lives for visiting their holy place.

"In the beginning, Arab visitors would bring gifts to the 'House of God', and the keepers of the Kaaba were gracious to all who came. Some brought their idols and, not wanting to offend these people, their idols were placed inside the sanctuary. It is said that the Jews looked upon the Kaaba as an outlying tabernacle of the Lord with veneration until it became polluted with idols.

"In a tribal contention over a well(Zamzam) the treasure of the Kaaba and the offerings that pilgrims had given were dumped down the well and it was filled with sand - it disappeared. Many years later Adb Al-Muttalib was given visions telling him where to find the well and its treasure. He became the hero of Mecca, and he was destined to become the grandfather of Muhammad. Before this time, Augustine became the bishop of North Africa and was effective in winning Arabs to Roman Catholicism, including whole tribes. It was among these Arab converts to Catholicism that the concept of looking for an Arab prophet developed.

"Muhammad's father died from illness and sons born to great Arab families in places like Mecca were sent into the desert to be suckled and weaned and spend some of their childhood with Bedouin tribes for training and to avoid the plagues in the cities.

"After his mother and grandfather also died, Muhammad was with his uncle when a Roman Catholic monk learned of his identity and said, "Take your brother's son back to his country and guard him against the Jews, for by god, if they see him and know of him that which I know, they will construe evil against him. Great things are in store for this brother's son of yours."

"The Roman Catholic monk had fanned the flames for future Jewish persecutions at the hands of the followers of Muhammad. The Vatican desperately wanted Jerusalem because of its religious significance, but was blocked by the Jews.

"Another problem was the true Christians in North Africa who preached the gospel. Roman Catholicism was growing in power, but would not tolerate opposition. Somehow the Vatican had to create a weapon to eliminate both the Jews and the true Christian believers who refused to accept Roman Catholicism.

"Lookng to North Africa, they saw the multitudes of Arabs as a source of manpower to do their dirty work. Some Arabs had become Roman Catholic, and could be used in reporting information to leaders in Rome. Others were used in an underground spy network to carry out Rome's master plan to control the great multitudes of Arabs who rejected Catholicism. When 'St Augustine' appeared on the scene, he knew what was going on. His monasteries served as bases to seek out and destroy Bible manuscripts owned by the true Christians.

"The Vatican wanted to create a messiah for the Arabs, someone they could raise up as a great leader, a man with charisma whom they could train, and eventually unite all the non-Catholic Arabs behind him, creating a mighty army that would ultimately capture Jerusalem for the pope. In the Vatican briefing, Cardinal Bea told us this story:

'A wealthy Arabian lady who was a faithful follower of the pope played a tremendous part in this drama. She was a widow named Khadijah. She gave her wealth to the church and retired to a convent, but was given an assignment. She was to find a brilliant young man who could be used by the Vatican to create a new religion and become the messiah for the children of Ishmael.

"Khadijah had a cousin named Waraquah,, who was also a very faithful Roman Catholic and the Vatican placed him in a critical role as Muhammad's advisor. He had tremendous influence on Muhammad.

'Teachers were sent to young Muhammad and he had intensive training. Muhammad studied the works of St. Augustine which prepared him for his "great calling." The Vatican had Catholic Arabs across North Africa spread the story of a great one who was about to rise up among the people and be the chosen one of their God.

'While Muhammad was being prepared, he was told that his enemies were the Jews and that the only true Christians were Roman Catholic. He was taught that others calling themselves Christians were actually wicked impostors and should be destroyed. Many Muslims believe this.

'Muhammad began receiving "divine revelations" and his wife's Catholic cousin Waraquah helped interpret them. From this came the Koran. In the fifth year of Muhammad's mission, persecution came against his followers because they refused to worship the idols in the Kaaba.

'Muhammad instructed some of them to flee to Abysinnia where Negus, the Roman Catholic king accepted them because Muhammad's views on the virgin Mary were so close to Roman Catholic doctrine. These Muslims received protection from Catholic kings because of Muhammad's revelations.

'Muhammad later conquered Mecca and the Kaaba was cleared of idols. History proves that before Islam came into existence, the Sabeans in Arabia worshiped the moon-god who was married to the sun-god. They gave birth to three goddesses who were worshipped throughout the Arab world as "Daughters of Allah" An idol excavated at Hazor in Palestine in 1950's shows Allah sitting on a throne with the crescent moon on his chest.

'Muhammad claimed he had a vision from Allah and was told, "You are the messenger of Allah." This began his career as a prophet and he received many messages. By the time Muhammad died, the religion of Islam was exploding. The nomadic Arab tribes were joining forces in the name of Allah and his prophet, Muhammad.

'Some of Muhammad's writings were placed in the Koran, others were never published. They are now in the hands of high ranking holy men (Ayatollahs) in the Islamic faith.'

"When Cardinal Bea shared with us in the Vatican, he said, these writings are guarded because they contain information that links the Vatican to the creation of Islam. Both sides have so much information on each other, that if exposed, it could create such a scandal that it would be a disaster for both religions.

"In their "holy" book, the Koran, Christ is regarded as only a prophet. If the pope was His representative on earth, then he also must be a prophet of God. This caused the followers of Muhammad to fear and respect the pope as another "holy man."

"The pope moved quickly and issued bulls granting the Arab generals permission to invade and conquer the nations of North Africa. The Vatican helped to finance the building of these massive Islamic armies in exchange for three favors:

1. Eliminate the Jews and Christians (true believers, which they called infidels).

2. Protect the Augustinian Monks and Roman Catholics.

3. Conquer Jerusalem for "His Holiness" in the Vatican.

"As time went by, the power of Islam became tremendous - Jews and true Christians were slaughtered, and Jerusalem fell into their hands. Roman Catholics were never attacked, nor were their shrines, during this time. But when the pope asked for Jerusalem, he was surprised at their denial! The Arab generals had such military success that they could not be intimidated by the pope - nothing could stand in the way of their own plan.

"Under Waraquah's direction, Muhammad wrote that Abraham offered Ishmael as a sacrifice. The Bible says that Isaac was the sacrifice, but Muhammad removed Isaac's name and inserted Ishmael's name. As a result of this and Muhammad's vision, the faithful Muslims built a mosque, the Dome of the Rock, in Ishmael's honor on the site of the Jewish temple that was destroyed in 70 AD. This made Jerusalem the 2nd most holy place in the Islam faith. How could they give such a sacred shrine to the pope without causing a revolt?

"The pope realized what they had created was out of control when he heard they were calling "His Holiness" an infidel. The Muslim generals were determined to conquer the world for Allah and now they turned toward Europe. Islamic ambassadors approached the pope and asked for papal bulls to give them permission to invade European countries.

"The Vatican was outraged; war was inevitable. Temporal power and control of the world was considered the basic right of the pope. He wouldn't think of sharing it with those whom he considered heathens.

"The pope raised up his armies and called them crusades to hold back the children of Ishmael from grabbing Catholic Europe. The crusades lasted centuries and Jerusalem slipped out of the pope's hands.

"Turkey fell and Spain and Portugal were invaded by Islamic forces. In Portugal, they called a mountain village "Fatima" in honor of Muhammad's daughter, never dreaming it would become world famous.

"Years later when the Muslim armies were poised on the islands of Sardinia and Corsica, to invade Italy, there was a serious problem. The Islamic generals realized they were too far extended. It was time for peace talks. One of the negotiators was Francis of Assisi.

"As a result, the Muslims were allowed to occupy Turkey in a "Christian" world, and the Catholics were allowed to occupy Lebanon in the Arab world. It was also agreed that the Muslims could build mosques in Catholic countries without interference as long as Roman Catholicism could flourish Arab countries.

"Cardinal Bea told us in Vatican briefings that both the Muslims and Roman Catholics agreed to block and destroy the efforts of their common enemy, Bible-believing Christianm missionaries. Through these concordats, Satan blocked the children of Ishmael from a knowledge of Scripture and the truth.

"A light control was kept on Muslims from the Ayatollah down through the Islamic priests, nuns and monks. The Vatican also engineers a campaign of hatred between the Muslim Arabs and the Jews. Before this, they had co-existed peacefully.

"The Islamic community looks on the Bible-believing missionary as a devil who brings poison to the children of Allah. This explains years of ministry in those countries with little results.

"The next plan was to control Islam. In 1910, Portugal was going Socialistic. Red flags were appearing and the Catholic Church was facing a major problem. Increasing numbers were against the church.


"The Jesuits wanted Russia involved, and the location of this vision at Fatima could play a key part in pulling Islam to the Mother Church.

"In 1917, the Virgin appeared in Fatima. "The Mother of God" was a smashing success, playing to overflow crowds. As a result, the Socialists of Portugal suffered a major defeat.

"Roman Catholics world-wide began praying for the conversion of Russia and the Jesuits invented the Novenas to Fatima which they could perform throughout North Africa, spreading good public relations to the Muslim world. The Arabs thought they were honoring the daughter of Muhammad, which is what the Jesuits wanted them to believe.

"As a result of the vision of Fatima, Pope Pius XII ordered his Nazi army to crush Russia and the Orthodox religion and make Russia Roman Catholic." A few years after he lost World war II, Pope Pius XII startled the world with his phoney dancing sun vision to keep Fatima in the news. It was great religious show biz and the world swallowed it.

"Not surprisingly, Pope Pius was the only one to see this vision. As a result, a group of followers has grown into a Blue Army world-wide, totaling millions of faithful Roman Catholics ready to die for the blessed virgin.

"But we haven't seen anything yet. The Jesuits have their Virgin Mary scheduled to appear four or five times in China, Russia, and major appearance in the U.S.

"What has this got to do with Islam? Note Bishop Sheen's
statement: "Our Lady's appearances at Fatima marked the turning point in the history of the world's 350 million Muslims. After the death of his daughter, Muhammad wrote that she "is the most holy of all women in Paradise, next to Mary."

"He believed that the Virgin Mary chose to be known as Our Lady of Fatima as a sign and a pledge that the Muslims who believe in Christ's virgin birth, will come to believe in His divinity.

"Bishop Sheen pointed out that the pilgrim virgin statues of Our Lady of Fatima were enthusiastically received by Muslims in Africa, India, and elsewhere, and that many Muslims are now coming into the Roman Catholic Church."


http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/chan...contentid=3407
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/chan...id=3407&page=2
Thats interesting stuff. I just cant believe when I talk to muslims, they genuinely belive the koran is the word of god.
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:24 AM   #4
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Exclamation Yes it`s indeed very interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by picha View Post
Thats interesting stuff. I just cant believe when I talk to muslims, they genuinely belive the koran is the word of god.
Yes it`s indeed very interesting - A bloodline toll me it was the illuminati that created Islam.

All religions and cults are tool of the brotherhood to advanced the agenda.

But some religious people can see and look beyond there belief system.

Very few muslims can see and look beyond there religious belief system.

Islam seems to be the most hardcore mind control cult, and it also seems to be the most violent religion or cult the brotherhood has ever created. Maybe it`s because muslims mindset having changes much since the creation of there cult. Waile christian world has had a separation of church and state, only Turkey has somehow done that in the muslim world.

Last edited by aronia; 03-05-2010 at 05:46 AM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:11 AM   #5
orage
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 1,419
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Cool What's in a name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
Yes it`s indeed very interesting - A bloodline toll me it was the illuminati that created Islam.

All religions and cults are tool of the brotherhood to advanced the agenda.

But some religious people can see and look beyond there belief system.

Islam seems to be the most hardcore mind control cult the brotherhood has ever created.

Very few muslims can see and look beyond there religious belief system.
Many sources point to the creation of Islam as a shock troop for the priesthood, the pharisee. They were certainly used as a fighting force against christianity, buddhism & hinduism, early on. The details though don't point to the vatican as the ultimate who's behind per se...

Quote:
What's in a name?

El Al Eloah Allah

The Hebrew form Eloah (אלוהּ, which looks as though it might be a singular feminine form of Elohim) is comparatively rare, occurring only in poetry and late prose (in the Book of Job, 41 times). What is probably the same divine name is found in Arabic (Ilah as singular "a god", as opposed to Allah meaning "The God" or "God") and in Aramaic (Elaha).

Shaddai Shaitan Satan
Shaitan | sh īˈtän|
noun
(in Muslim countries) the Devil, Satan, or an evil spirit.
• ( shaitan) an evilly disposed, vicious, or cunning person or animal.
__________________
How do you do with de gummischuh?

http://mensch-orage.blogspot.com/

Last edited by orage; 03-05-2010 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Shaitan <sp>
orage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:20 AM   #6
1776
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: 40.126N -74.049W
Posts: 2,582
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
Yes it`s indeed very interesting - A bloodline toll me it was the illuminati that created Islam.

All religions and cults are tool of the brotherhood to advanced the agenda.

But some religious people can see and look beyond there belief system.

Islam seems to be the most hardcore mind control cult the brotherhood has ever created.

Very few muslims can see and look beyond there religious belief system.
Walter Veith - TOTAL ONSLAUGHT (16) - The Islamic Connection
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3372966227768#

Professor Veith explains in great detail how the Vatican created Islam... the above video is amazing!


Peace&Love
God bless
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:22 AM   #7
asevaaamas
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 366
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Where is the evidence for Muhammad being intensively trained in all matters religious? The stories in the Qur'an dealing with the previous prophets etc all have their sources in mostly apocryphal texts which were believed to be in circulation in Arabia at the time. The books we know as belonging to the Bible really weren't part of that scene which is why we read in the Qur'an about Jesus making birds out of clay etc., which is in apocryphal gospels but not any official Bible book.

All evidence points to Muhammad just picking up the stories of the times rather than being taught St. Augustine and all that bullshit. The stories in the Qur'an could be taught to someone overnight, not even overnight, in an hour long class session. The Qur'an is one giant repetition anyway, same story over and over again basically. It's not like it's a treasury of esoteric wisdom or anything - the only people who believe that are the sort that take any line and interpret it in any way they want until it fits their fancy.

So I don't buy it because of all this. Evidence points to Islam being an isolated phenomenon - Muhammad coming into his own aorund age 40 and reacting to the religious climate of his Arabia, which was pagan tribes, Jews, and various types of Christians. He followed the 'Hanifs' which I've read basically just means a sort of Abrahamic pure monotheism without the baggage of Christian theology about trinities and such things.

I will add though that this story gives an interesting spin on the verses in the Qur'an which repeat what his enemies said to him, namely that someone had taught him the content of the Qur'an and it's not a legit revelation. But then again, these people were idiots and they did all sorts of stupid shit so I don't look to them as holders of any great intelligence or wisdom either. They were probably just pissed that Muhammad was upsetting the $$$ involved with hosting distant tribes in Mecca while they visited for pilgrimage.

Last edited by asevaaamas; 03-05-2010 at 05:29 AM.
asevaaamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:43 AM   #8
robbyblade
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 945
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default A Letter on Alberto Rivera: Fraud or Failure...

http://www.thebibleistheotherside.org/lettersp5.htm

A Letter on Alberto Rivera: Fraud or Failure to act as a Christian?



(Editor's note: Alberto Rivera claimed to be a Jesuit Priest, his story is being published by Chick publications, but the real story about him is written in this letter by a person who actually knew him personally and worked in his ministry. One final note, Alberto Rivera has passed away some years ago, also more insight about his life contained in another letter can be found at;

Alberto Rivera: More Insight on This Man's Life




To Eric and others in this debate regarding Rivera,

This letter is to address the person of Alberto Rivera and more directly, why I as one that worked with him know that he was not only not a Christian but also not a Catholic Priest, Jesuit or any other kind within the Roman Catholic System.



My permission is granted to forward this email to anyone that is interesting in knowing whether Rivera was really a Christian leader or a fraud posing as a converted Jesuit Priest.



I shall be very direct and blunt in this letter as it is time to stop with endless discussion of side issues that are ignoring the fact that Rivera was a wolf in sheep's clothing, that appeared as an minister of righteousness and deceived many that had left Romanism or were trying to witness to Roman Catholics. It would be easy for me to write many pages of things regarding Rivera but I shall limit this a 10 major points. Most of the people that receive this email have request and received my documentation on Rivera, so they are aware of Rivera's actions while professing to be converted and his conduct as an Elder/Pastor of a congregation. Just for the record, neither Eric or anyone else that ordered the material has kept their word and paid for the cost of copying all the documentation and for cost of postage. Now to move on to the subject of the person of Alberto Rivera.



#1. No one defending Rivera has addressed the fact that Rivera didn't know Latin. He was unable to read or write Latin and only knew certain phases. In previous emails I stated how while I was under Rivera at AIC, at his direction I tried to get Robert Champaign (a former priest whose testimony is in print) to join AIC so he could do Latin translation for the books that were being sent to AIC from around the world. Rivera not knowing Latin isn't something that can just be dismissed. I was troubled by this fact and actually asked him about this at one time and because I wanted to believe in him, I blindly accepted his excuse of problems with Latin being caused by brain trauma from all the tormenting done to him by the Jesuits, and from when he was in the Iron Long.



#2. This following comment is for those that profess to hold the doctrines of grace. Just how corrupt in one's personal life should one be, and just how many false doctrines can a man preach before you see by their fruit they are still in their sins and in darkness? For anyone to know of Rivera's conduct of abusing his followers over many years and his false doctrines (either of these in themselves reveal his true state) and yet still view him as a Christian shows a lack of sound judgment and reveals a pre-conceived bias that prevents them from seeing Rivera in his true light. I know that people loved the way Rivera spoke against Romanism but his false doctrines and corrupt life can't be overlooked or dismissed as just personal failings.



#3. The burden of proof is on the one making claims that they have special training or education. The burden is not on those that reject his claims to prove a negative. If those who defend Rivera and put the bar so high before accepting information showing that Rivera was lying about his testimony would require even 50% of this same standard from those supporting Rivera, they would never accept him. Eric, you are wrong to say the burden is on Derek or myself to prove Rivera was a fraud. Those that support him should be willing to prove he is for real and be able to clearly show that the claims against him are false based on facts, not with personal attacks. Over and over, defenders of Rivera say that his accusers are attacking the man but not his message, therefore Rivera is real.



In reality, many of those that have sought to expose Rivera, including myself agree with much of what Rivera preached about Romanism, but we know the man to be a fraud. How do the defenders of Rivera normally react. The do what they accuse those exposing Rivera of doing, they attack the people exposing Rivera (some time those exposing Rivera with fact are in themselves unsound in doctrine) and they ignore the evidence they bring forth. I know this first hand and while at AIC I found it easy to dismiss evidence against Rivera because I didn't like the source that provided it. Sadly, I found out that many false professors in the ecumenical movement had done good research into Rivera's life story but I dismissed it because they were not Christians. This continues to be the path of Rivera's supporters to this day. To defend Rivera, it should be done with real evidence, not by attacking those that are presenting the facts.



One can't sight Rivera's efforts in exposing Romanism as proof that he was for real. You must cite things regarding the man himself, his life, things he did, where he got his training, official documents that stand up to examination, etc, etc. Jack Chick has a history of publishing sensational stories that proved to be false testimonies, such as John Todd and the Closet Witches (Rebecca Brown and Elaine). This should be an alarm bell in itself. Chick should have been required to provide significant proof Rivera is for real. Based on the fact that Chick has printed fraudulent testimonies in the past, it is very risky to accept Chick's response the he knows Rivera was for real because he prayed about it.



#4. Roy Livesey is not the issue and who Roy is or isn't hasn't anything to do with whether Rivera is for real or not. He did an excellent job of investigating Rivera's life and hopefully some day his work is made widely available. Once again, Eric you have a tendency to make rash accusations which later prove to be false. Just as you were quick to make rash comments about Shaun Willcock that you had to retract once you found out that he had written books exposing the Jesuits' efforts in the ANC take-over of South Africa, you have written to others and said that those that sued Rivera should have used their money to fund the publishing of Roy's book instead of paying a lawyer. To begin with, Roy didn't have a draft manuscript about Rivera done back in May 1990 at the time of the trial date. Additional reasons your judgments were faulty in this opinion:


#1. I would never have paid one cent to sue Rivera because I knew I would never collect when I won a judgment (which is what happened).


#2. The sister-in-law of the other person in the lawsuit handled the case for us for free.


#3. It didn't take much legal work to prove Rivera to be a fraud and a liar.


#4. I only joined in on the lawsuit so that Rivera's actions as a liar and a deceiver would be on public record. He always challenged people to take him to court and pointed at the lack of convictions of proof that he was telling the truth and that others were the liars. It wasn't just a few people deceived or left unpaid as Eric seems to imply in one of his emails. To dismiss it as simple a matter of not paying off a few loans doesn't reflect what took place. We are talking more than just not paying bills, lying, taking money under false pretenses, and not paying loans which means he took advantage of people that trusted him and believed he was a man called of God. The medical doctor, the former Deacon in Rivera's congregation whom you told someone should have been able to finance Roy's book, had 'given' and 'donated', so much to Rivera and went in debt to borrow money (against his house and on his credit cards) at Rivera's request that he put himself and his family in extreme debt that took him years after leaving AIC to recover.



#5. Roy Livesey: As to Roy financial state which Eric as talked about at length based on his assumptions, it isn't something I know first hand other than my experiences with him. But whatever his state is these days doesn't matter. Roy has many blind spots, but to those that are so quick to throw out charges against Roy as if he was some secret agent of Rome and to those that are quick to believe these claims should find it odd that he provided a copy of his draft book to Alberto Rivera, Jack Chick, and Jonas Shepherd. Roy has not found a publisher for his book on Rivera.



I'm very surprised that some of you find this so far fetched. Jack Chick sure wasn't going to print it and admit that he has published a false testimony for years. He has never retracted the other false testimonies in his comics and continues to sell them. Ecumenical places are not going to print it because the book isn't ecumenical. Those that do publish books exposing Romanism don't want to touch it as they seem to fear it is contrary to their purpose of exposing Catholicism. So, just who would be in their interests to publish it give it wide distribution to get protestants fighting among themselves. If Roy was a agent of Rome, why would he not be able to have the book published by a Catholic publisher or have it published by one the secular publishers that the Jesuits control? But again, Roy is not the issue here and blasting attacks on him only diverts from the evidence provided by Rivera himself that shows him to be unsound and unconverted.



I wanted to make Roy's book available in photocopy form but Roy preferred a professional job and as the author, that is his right. I also can't blame him for not wanting any thing to do Eric or this email court after how quickly he saw members blast away at people without any proof and the false assumptions made over and over about other people's actions. Personally, I wouldn't have help to fund any effort to publish Roy's book because I felt that if a person couldn't see through Rivera based on his conduct and abuse of Christians along with his false doctrine on things not related to Romanism, then they wouldn't be swayed by the details of Rivera's life story.



If they dismissed his actions as a professed converted Jesuit as just personal failings, then they would just assume any negative story published about his life was just slander and the work of Jesuits to discredit him. I think the reaction of some reading this email proves my thinking is correct. Jonas Shepherd himself is the one that made me see that those that oppose Romanism and want to profit from the use of Chick's comics would take this course of actions. Harry and Tina Barrett were very kind whose company I enjoyed and they are lovely people but they were willing to overlook Rivera's conduct when they came to AIC in Los Angeles back in the late 80s because they believe Rivera was a man called of God to expose the Pope.



#6. If you listen to the tape I sent out entitled "Is Alberto Rivera for Real", you will hear his rantings for yourself and some heretical statements, not to mention his arrogance and lack of humility.



#7. You can't biblical judge whether a man is saved or not based on his position regarding Alberto Rivera. One cannot show that Rivera's life revealed the marks of grace and he is not a prophet or apostle from the scriptures but many seem to hold him in such high esteem. Charles Chiniquy's books were of great value to me, especially "50 years in the Church of Rome", because it spoke to me as a former Roman Catholic as he struggled with what the scriptures taught and what he held as a Catholic. Now, to Eric and others that blast away so quickly in making charges at men that don't agree with them, I don't see them holding Chiniquy to the same standard. In his book "40 years in the Church of Christ", he details a close relationship with members of Masonic Lodges. He was defended by them and preached at their temples. In my opinion, while it saddens me greatly that Chiniquy had any involvement with Freemasons, I believe in his ignorance he looked to the American Mason as the Protestant equivalent of the Roman Catholic Knights of Columbus.



#8. There is much I know about Rivera that I have not discussed but I didn't see a need to continue on and on over every detail. There should be enough in the documentation I've sent out and in both my tape, "Is Alberto Rivera for Real", and Shaun Willcock's tape, "Alberto Rivera - A False Brother", to make the brethren aware that Rivera was not what he professed to be. He was not a Christian man and all other judgments about Rivera should begin with that fact.



#9. I remain open to questions about the material I've provided or my experiences with Rivera and those who were involved with AIC during those years. Rivera did my Baptism after I left Romanism and he is in all my wedding pictures and video. I idolized him and felt very privilege and probably even a sinful amount of pride that I was the right hand man for a time for whom I thought was God's greatest servant since the Reformation in exposing Romanism. The heartache and pain I went though after realizing that I had been deceived and blinded by him was a time of great trial and weeping before the Lord. It was very humbling, but the Lord delivered me and I learned an important lesson about 'balance' and 'preaching the whole council of God'.



#10. The Vatican is the Mother of Harlots, the denominations and other false religions are her daughters, and the Jesuits are her most evil servants, this I know and preach along with the person of Christ and the duty of believers in seeking after holiness. This experience with Rivera taught me that there are many that will unite together against the Pope and his false religion but there are few of them that unite in humbleness before Christ, who hold sound doctrine and walk in the light themselves.



To those that might accuse me of being a secret servant of Rome, or soft on the Jesuit or other type of slander, I would say they are ignorant of my testimony, our ministry, and how I spend my life witnessing to people to come out of the Great Whore and for Christian to separate themselves from her sinful practices. To help educate people on our ministry, I have copied an article that was written for Derek's TCS magazine and pasted it below. A better copy with the proper words bolded and italized can be read by downloading the attached Word document.





To God be all the glory, both now and forever.
Contending for the Faith once delivered unto the saints.
Jude 3





Feedback: From emerson_67..."hey none of what you said about Rivera is relevant whether his a fraud or not instead of being subjective to your claims you should be more objective you should use evidence not your own point of views I dare you to why not challenge his testimonies instead of just saying that he is not real on your web page after reading your whole page your just like going round and round almost all you said was nonsense you should attack solid evidence because we don't who you are saying this things right please don't make a fool of yourself okay.....if i were you you just better shut up if your not going to say anything relevant okay."
robbyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:50 AM   #9
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Exclamation It`s inside knowledge from a high-ranking Jesuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by orage View Post
Many sources point to the creation of Islam as a shock troop for the priesthood, the pharisee. They were certainly used as a fighting force against christianity, buddhism & hinduism, early on. The details though don't point to the vatican as the ultimate who's behind per se...
It`s inside knowledge from a high-ranking Jesuit.

The bloodline was also scholarlad extensive in hidden history.

Last edited by aronia; 03-05-2010 at 05:51 AM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:13 AM   #10
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Exclamation I bet your source is a jesuit disinfomation site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asevaaamas View Post
Where is the evidence for Muhammad being intensively trained in all matters religious? The stories in the Qur'an dealing with the previous prophets etc all have their sources in mostly apocryphal texts which were believed to be in circulation in Arabia at the time. The books we know as belonging to the Bible really weren't part of that scene which is why we read in the Qur'an about Jesus making birds out of clay etc., which is in apocryphal gospels but not any official Bible book.

All evidence points to Muhammad just picking up the stories of the times rather than being taught St. Augustine and all that bullshit. The stories in the Qur'an could be taught to someone overnight, not even overnight, in an hour long class session. The Qur'an is one giant repetition anyway, same story over and over again basically. It's not like it's a treasury of esoteric wisdom or anything - the only people who believe that are the sort that take any line and interpret it in any way they want until it fits their fancy.

So I don't buy it because of all this. Evidence points to Islam being an isolated phenomenon - Muhammad coming into his own aorund age 40 and reacting to the religious climate of his Arabia, which was pagan tribes, Jews, and various types of Christians. He followed the 'Hanifs' which I've read basically just means a sort of Abrahamic pure monotheism without the baggage of Christian theology about trinities and such things.

I will add though that this story gives an interesting spin on the verses in the Qur'an which repeat what his enemies said to him, namely that someone had taught him the content of the Qur'an and it's not a legit revelation. But then again, these people were idiots and they did all sorts of stupid shit so I don't look to them as holders of any great intelligence or wisdom either. They were probably just pissed that Muhammad was upsetting the $$$ involved with hosting distant tribes in Mecca while they visited for pilgrimage.
So you are one of the cult members who has lately sweept this board.

These muslims seems to be all over this board much like masons at http://www.abovetopsecret.com/


Quote:
Originally Posted by robbyblade View Post
http://www.thebibleistheotherside.org/lettersp5.htm

A Letter on Alberto Rivera: Fraud or Failure to act as a Christian?



(Editor's note: Alberto Rivera claimed to be a Jesuit Priest, his story is being published by Chick publications, but the real story about him is written in this letter by a person who actually knew him personally and worked in his ministry. One final note, Alberto Rivera has passed away some years ago, also more insight about his life contained in another letter can be found at;

Alberto Rivera: More Insight on This Man's Life




To Eric and others in this debate regarding Rivera,

This letter is to address the person of Alberto Rivera and more directly, why I as one that worked with him know that he was not only not a Christian but also not a Catholic Priest, Jesuit or any other kind within the Roman Catholic System.



My permission is granted to forward this email to anyone that is interesting in knowing whether Rivera was really a Christian leader or a fraud posing as a converted Jesuit Priest.



I shall be very direct and blunt in this letter as it is time to stop with endless discussion of side issues that are ignoring the fact that Rivera was a wolf in sheep's clothing, that appeared as an minister of righteousness and deceived many that had left Romanism or were trying to witness to Roman Catholics. It would be easy for me to write many pages of things regarding Rivera but I shall limit this a 10 major points. Most of the people that receive this email have request and received my documentation on Rivera, so they are aware of Rivera's actions while professing to be converted and his conduct as an Elder/Pastor of a congregation. Just for the record, neither Eric or anyone else that ordered the material has kept their word and paid for the cost of copying all the documentation and for cost of postage. Now to move on to the subject of the person of Alberto Rivera.



#1. No one defending Rivera has addressed the fact that Rivera didn't know Latin. He was unable to read or write Latin and only knew certain phases. In previous emails I stated how while I was under Rivera at AIC, at his direction I tried to get Robert Champaign (a former priest whose testimony is in print) to join AIC so he could do Latin translation for the books that were being sent to AIC from around the world. Rivera not knowing Latin isn't something that can just be dismissed. I was troubled by this fact and actually asked him about this at one time and because I wanted to believe in him, I blindly accepted his excuse of problems with Latin being caused by brain trauma from all the tormenting done to him by the Jesuits, and from when he was in the Iron Long.



#2. This following comment is for those that profess to hold the doctrines of grace. Just how corrupt in one's personal life should one be, and just how many false doctrines can a man preach before you see by their fruit they are still in their sins and in darkness? For anyone to know of Rivera's conduct of abusing his followers over many years and his false doctrines (either of these in themselves reveal his true state) and yet still view him as a Christian shows a lack of sound judgment and reveals a pre-conceived bias that prevents them from seeing Rivera in his true light. I know that people loved the way Rivera spoke against Romanism but his false doctrines and corrupt life can't be overlooked or dismissed as just personal failings.



#3. The burden of proof is on the one making claims that they have special training or education. The burden is not on those that reject his claims to prove a negative. If those who defend Rivera and put the bar so high before accepting information showing that Rivera was lying about his testimony would require even 50% of this same standard from those supporting Rivera, they would never accept him. Eric, you are wrong to say the burden is on Derek or myself to prove Rivera was a fraud. Those that support him should be willing to prove he is for real and be able to clearly show that the claims against him are false based on facts, not with personal attacks. Over and over, defenders of Rivera say that his accusers are attacking the man but not his message, therefore Rivera is real.



In reality, many of those that have sought to expose Rivera, including myself agree with much of what Rivera preached about Romanism, but we know the man to be a fraud. How do the defenders of Rivera normally react. The do what they accuse those exposing Rivera of doing, they attack the people exposing Rivera (some time those exposing Rivera with fact are in themselves unsound in doctrine) and they ignore the evidence they bring forth. I know this first hand and while at AIC I found it easy to dismiss evidence against Rivera because I didn't like the source that provided it. Sadly, I found out that many false professors in the ecumenical movement had done good research into Rivera's life story but I dismissed it because they were not Christians. This continues to be the path of Rivera's supporters to this day. To defend Rivera, it should be done with real evidence, not by attacking those that are presenting the facts.



One can't sight Rivera's efforts in exposing Romanism as proof that he was for real. You must cite things regarding the man himself, his life, things he did, where he got his training, official documents that stand up to examination, etc, etc. Jack Chick has a history of publishing sensational stories that proved to be false testimonies, such as John Todd and the Closet Witches (Rebecca Brown and Elaine). This should be an alarm bell in itself. Chick should have been required to provide significant proof Rivera is for real. Based on the fact that Chick has printed fraudulent testimonies in the past, it is very risky to accept Chick's response the he knows Rivera was for real because he prayed about it.



#4. Roy Livesey is not the issue and who Roy is or isn't hasn't anything to do with whether Rivera is for real or not. He did an excellent job of investigating Rivera's life and hopefully some day his work is made widely available. Once again, Eric you have a tendency to make rash accusations which later prove to be false. Just as you were quick to make rash comments about Shaun Willcock that you had to retract once you found out that he had written books exposing the Jesuits' efforts in the ANC take-over of South Africa, you have written to others and said that those that sued Rivera should have used their money to fund the publishing of Roy's book instead of paying a lawyer. To begin with, Roy didn't have a draft manuscript about Rivera done back in May 1990 at the time of the trial date. Additional reasons your judgments were faulty in this opinion:


#1. I would never have paid one cent to sue Rivera because I knew I would never collect when I won a judgment (which is what happened).


#2. The sister-in-law of the other person in the lawsuit handled the case for us for free.


#3. It didn't take much legal work to prove Rivera to be a fraud and a liar.


#4. I only joined in on the lawsuit so that Rivera's actions as a liar and a deceiver would be on public record. He always challenged people to take him to court and pointed at the lack of convictions of proof that he was telling the truth and that others were the liars. It wasn't just a few people deceived or left unpaid as Eric seems to imply in one of his emails. To dismiss it as simple a matter of not paying off a few loans doesn't reflect what took place. We are talking more than just not paying bills, lying, taking money under false pretenses, and not paying loans which means he took advantage of people that trusted him and believed he was a man called of God. The medical doctor, the former Deacon in Rivera's congregation whom you told someone should have been able to finance Roy's book, had 'given' and 'donated', so much to Rivera and went in debt to borrow money (against his house and on his credit cards) at Rivera's request that he put himself and his family in extreme debt that took him years after leaving AIC to recover.



#5. Roy Livesey: As to Roy financial state which Eric as talked about at length based on his assumptions, it isn't something I know first hand other than my experiences with him. But whatever his state is these days doesn't matter. Roy has many blind spots, but to those that are so quick to throw out charges against Roy as if he was some secret agent of Rome and to those that are quick to believe these claims should find it odd that he provided a copy of his draft book to Alberto Rivera, Jack Chick, and Jonas Shepherd. Roy has not found a publisher for his book on Rivera.



I'm very surprised that some of you find this so far fetched. Jack Chick sure wasn't going to print it and admit that he has published a false testimony for years. He has never retracted the other false testimonies in his comics and continues to sell them. Ecumenical places are not going to print it because the book isn't ecumenical. Those that do publish books exposing Romanism don't want to touch it as they seem to fear it is contrary to their purpose of exposing Catholicism. So, just who would be in their interests to publish it give it wide distribution to get protestants fighting among themselves. If Roy was a agent of Rome, why would he not be able to have the book published by a Catholic publisher or have it published by one the secular publishers that the Jesuits control? But again, Roy is not the issue here and blasting attacks on him only diverts from the evidence provided by Rivera himself that shows him to be unsound and unconverted.



I wanted to make Roy's book available in photocopy form but Roy preferred a professional job and as the author, that is his right. I also can't blame him for not wanting any thing to do Eric or this email court after how quickly he saw members blast away at people without any proof and the false assumptions made over and over about other people's actions. Personally, I wouldn't have help to fund any effort to publish Roy's book because I felt that if a person couldn't see through Rivera based on his conduct and abuse of Christians along with his false doctrine on things not related to Romanism, then they wouldn't be swayed by the details of Rivera's life story.



If they dismissed his actions as a professed converted Jesuit as just personal failings, then they would just assume any negative story published about his life was just slander and the work of Jesuits to discredit him. I think the reaction of some reading this email proves my thinking is correct. Jonas Shepherd himself is the one that made me see that those that oppose Romanism and want to profit from the use of Chick's comics would take this course of actions. Harry and Tina Barrett were very kind whose company I enjoyed and they are lovely people but they were willing to overlook Rivera's conduct when they came to AIC in Los Angeles back in the late 80s because they believe Rivera was a man called of God to expose the Pope.



#6. If you listen to the tape I sent out entitled "Is Alberto Rivera for Real", you will hear his rantings for yourself and some heretical statements, not to mention his arrogance and lack of humility.



#7. You can't biblical judge whether a man is saved or not based on his position regarding Alberto Rivera. One cannot show that Rivera's life revealed the marks of grace and he is not a prophet or apostle from the scriptures but many seem to hold him in such high esteem. Charles Chiniquy's books were of great value to me, especially "50 years in the Church of Rome", because it spoke to me as a former Roman Catholic as he struggled with what the scriptures taught and what he held as a Catholic. Now, to Eric and others that blast away so quickly in making charges at men that don't agree with them, I don't see them holding Chiniquy to the same standard. In his book "40 years in the Church of Christ", he details a close relationship with members of Masonic Lodges. He was defended by them and preached at their temples. In my opinion, while it saddens me greatly that Chiniquy had any involvement with Freemasons, I believe in his ignorance he looked to the American Mason as the Protestant equivalent of the Roman Catholic Knights of Columbus.



#8. There is much I know about Rivera that I have not discussed but I didn't see a need to continue on and on over every detail. There should be enough in the documentation I've sent out and in both my tape, "Is Alberto Rivera for Real", and Shaun Willcock's tape, "Alberto Rivera - A False Brother", to make the brethren aware that Rivera was not what he professed to be. He was not a Christian man and all other judgments about Rivera should begin with that fact.



#9. I remain open to questions about the material I've provided or my experiences with Rivera and those who were involved with AIC during those years. Rivera did my Baptism after I left Romanism and he is in all my wedding pictures and video. I idolized him and felt very privilege and probably even a sinful amount of pride that I was the right hand man for a time for whom I thought was God's greatest servant since the Reformation in exposing Romanism. The heartache and pain I went though after realizing that I had been deceived and blinded by him was a time of great trial and weeping before the Lord. It was very humbling, but the Lord delivered me and I learned an important lesson about 'balance' and 'preaching the whole council of God'.



#10. The Vatican is the Mother of Harlots, the denominations and other false religions are her daughters, and the Jesuits are her most evil servants, this I know and preach along with the person of Christ and the duty of believers in seeking after holiness. This experience with Rivera taught me that there are many that will unite together against the Pope and his false religion but there are few of them that unite in humbleness before Christ, who hold sound doctrine and walk in the light themselves.



To those that might accuse me of being a secret servant of Rome, or soft on the Jesuit or other type of slander, I would say they are ignorant of my testimony, our ministry, and how I spend my life witnessing to people to come out of the Great Whore and for Christian to separate themselves from her sinful practices. To help educate people on our ministry, I have copied an article that was written for Derek's TCS magazine and pasted it below. A better copy with the proper words bolded and italized can be read by downloading the attached Word document.





To God be all the glory, both now and forever.
Contending for the Faith once delivered unto the saints.
Jude 3





Feedback: From emerson_67..."hey none of what you said about Rivera is relevant whether his a fraud or not instead of being subjective to your claims you should be more objective you should use evidence not your own point of views I dare you to why not challenge his testimonies instead of just saying that he is not real on your web page after reading your whole page your just like going round and round almost all you said was nonsense you should attack solid evidence because we don't who you are saying this things right please don't make a fool of yourself okay.....if i were you you just better shut up if your not going to say anything relevant okay."
I bet your source is a jesuit disinfomation site.

Last edited by aronia; 03-05-2010 at 06:20 AM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:17 AM   #11
orage
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 1,419
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
It`s inside knowledge from a high-ranking Jesuit.

The bloodline was also scholarlad extensive in hidden history.
I know Eric's argument. It contains truth, but still is a deception. Not the first time the pharisee blame on others what they themselves are instigating.

My point is that Roman C was the first shock troop of the pharisee, against the Roman Empire and original christian, i.e. gnostics. Islam the second, to check RC, Paganism, Hinduism, Buddhism.

All serve the godhead YHWH El Shaddai and follow the mosaic laws. Pitch the two against each-other like Capitalism vs. Communism and profit.
__________________
How do you do with de gummischuh?

http://mensch-orage.blogspot.com/
orage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:30 AM   #12
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Exclamation This post has nothing to do with Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by orage View Post
I know Eric's argument. It contains truth, but still is a deception. Not the first time the pharisee blame on others what they themselves are instigating.

My point is that Roman C was the first shock troop of the pharisee, against the Roman Empire and original christian, i.e. gnostics. Islam the second, to check RC, Paganism, Hinduism, Buddhism.

All serve the godhead YHWH El Shaddai and follow the mosaic laws. Pitch the two against each-other like Capitalism vs. Communism and profit.
This post has nothing to do with Eric.

Sure it has some lies because it comes from the jesuits order.

Regardless if it was the vatican or some other group that created Islam.

It was and is defenley part of the brotherhoods ancient agenda for A NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

Last edited by aronia; 03-05-2010 at 06:35 AM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:50 AM   #13
orage
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 1,419
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Agree on the role of Islam, as envisioned by the pharisee. Two proselyting, one non-proselyting Abrahmic religions. One common deception.

See what's said in their own words:

Quote:
Expansion Under The First Four Caliphs

During the reigns of the first four caliphs (632-661), Islam spread rapidly. The wars of expansion were also advanced by the devotion of the faithful to the concept of jihad. Muslims are obliged to extend the faith to unbelievers and to defend Islam from attack. The original concept of jihad did not include agressive warfare against non-Muslims, but "holy war" was sometimes waged by Muslims whose interpretation of the Koran allowed them such latitude. Jihad was directly responsible for some of the early conquests of Islam outside of the Arabian peninsula.

The Islamic cause was also aided by political upheavals occurring outside of Arabia. The Muslim triumphs in the Near East can be partly accounted for by the long series of wars between the Byzantine and Persian empires. Earlier Byzantine victories had left both sides exhausted and open to conquest. Moreover, the inhabitants of Syria and Egypt, alienated by religious dissent and resenting the attempts of the Byzantine Empire to impose Christianity on the population, were eager to be free of Byzantine rule. In 636, Arab armies conquered Syria. The Muslims then won Iraq from the Persians and, within ten years after Muhammad's death, subdued Persia itself. The greater part of Egypt fell with little resistance in 640 and the rest shortly afterward. By the end of the reigns of the first four caliphs, Islam had vastly increased its territory in the Near East and Africa.

The new conquests of Islam were governed with remarkable efficiency and flexibility. The centralization of authority typical of military organization aided in the incorporation of new peoples. Unbelievers in the conquered territories became increasingly interested in the new religion and accepted Islam in great numbers. In addition to the obvious power of the religious message of Islam, the imposition of a personal tax on all non-Muslims encouraged many to become converts. Contrary to exaggerated accounts in western Europe of the forceful imposition of Islam upon conquered peoples, Jews and Christians outside of Arabia enjoyed toleration because they worshiped the same God as the Muslims; many non-Muslims participated in the Islamic state and prospered financially and socially.

Islam was and remains one the most effective religions in removing barriers of race and nationality. Apart from a certain privileged position allowed Arabs, distinctions were mostly those of economic rank in the early days of conquest. The new religion converted and embraced peoples of many colors and cultures. This egalitarian feature of Islam undoubtedy aided its expansion.

http://history-world.org/islam4.htm
__________________
How do you do with de gummischuh?

http://mensch-orage.blogspot.com/
orage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:56 AM   #14
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by orage View Post
Agree on the role of Islam, as envisioned by the pharisee. Two proselyting, one non-proselyting Abrahmic religions. One common deception.

See what's said in their own words:
I know...

It pretty much sum up illuminati mind control.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:12 AM   #15
zarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: It's all make believe - isn't it?
Posts: 4,260
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

It's an interested theory but there's a few glaring inconsistencies:

1. I'm not aware of any record in existence which shows Muhammed to have recieved any education in Christianity.

2. Waraquah is recorded as having known the Bible. Can you source anything which states categorically that he was a Catholic?

3. Waraquah actually only met Muhammed twice (according to the two biographies I've read) and died 3 years after they first met.

4. I don't understand why the Catholic church would introduce a religion which didn't differentiate between any Christian sects. Can you clarify a little on this point?

5. At the time of Muhammed, there was no such thing as a 'Catholic Church', and the Vatican didn't exist in Rome until the mid 18th c. In fact the 'great schism' between Eastern Orthadox and Western Rome didn't occur until the mid 10th c.

6. My understanding of Catholic doctrine (having been raised in the faith) was the immaculate conception wasn't introduced until fairly recently, although I can't remember the exact date, I'm positive it was some time in the 18th or 19th c.

7. Muhammed was illiterate, so how could he have left 'writings'?
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:22 PM   #16
1776
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: 40.126N -74.049W
Posts: 2,582
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1776 View Post
Walter Veith - TOTAL ONSLAUGHT (16) - The Islamic Connection
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3372966227768#

Professor Veith explains in great detail how the Vatican created Islam... the above video is amazing!


Peace&Love
God bless
The above has nothing to do with Alberto Rivera or Eric Jon Phelps, but it does outline how Islam was created by the Vatican.

Deception is all around us, if we but open our eyes to it.
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 08:48 AM   #17
thellght
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 501
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

It is quit absurd the fact that the vatican created islam.lol , it is hard to believe how people buy into that crap , there is no historical facts watsoever , it was produced by heresay and soothsayers...back in 1970, one of the prominent muslim scholar , begged POP from vatican to make a Dialogue about islam! POP himself refused the offer vehemantly.So if it indeed created by vaticans then pop himself would of proudly made one!! lol


Last edited by thellght; 22-11-2011 at 08:54 AM.
thellght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:58 AM   #18
adbasque
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Underground with Mutants
Posts: 6,768
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by thellght View Post
It is quit absurd the fact that the vatican created islam.lol , it is hard to believe how people buy into that crap , there is no historical facts watsoever , it was produced by heresay and soothsayers...back in 1970, one of the prominent muslim scholar , begged POP from vatican to make a Dialogue about islam! POP himself refused the offer vehemantly.So if it indeed created by vaticans then pop himself would of proudly made one!! lol

Pope And The Dialogue - Sheikh Ahmed Deedat (2/11) - YouTube
You will be surprised what crap people buy

their argument is flawed there in the same article

Mohamed entered the kaaba destroyed the Idols
and then Islam is based on those Idols they can't have it both ways lol
what a joke nice try
Mohamed destroyed the Idols because you cannot worship something that
cannot defend itself, and something you build with your own hands.


Alat = Not Allah
Houbal
O^uzza

these were the major Idols in the Kaaba nothing to do with ALLAH
it is not written in the same way and definitely not pronounced in the same way.

And Allah existed since Abraham the father of Mohamed Ibn Abd Allah
the name Allah was not unknown since the first to build the Kaaba was Ibrahim and his son Ismael
Mohamad and Islam do NOT believe in nothing but Allah no idols, no associates one God.
I wish they do their home work before spreading blatant lies lol
The moon, has nothing to do with Islam it was introduced by Mustapha Kamal a British agent during the fall of the Ottoman empire it was never part of Islam, Islam never used any symbolism of any shape or form.

Get your facts straight before telling ridiculous lies lol
Oh dear oh dear.
__________________
Knowledge requires wisdom
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 07:33 PM   #19
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Post Walter Veith - TOTAL ONSLAUGHT (16) - The Islamic

Walter Veith - TOTAL ONSLAUGHT (16) - The Islamic Connection


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igoydzFZZX0

Professor Veith explains in great detail how the Vatican created Islam... the above video is amazing!

The link 1776 posted is dead so here is a new link that works!

Last edited by aronia; 28-08-2013 at 07:34 PM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 10:49 PM   #20
adbasque
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Underground with Mutants
Posts: 6,768
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
Walter Veith - TOTAL ONSLAUGHT (16) - The Islamic Connection


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igoydzFZZX0

Professor Veith explains in great detail how the Vatican created Islam... the above video is amazing!

The link 1776 posted is dead so here is a new link that works!
lol

For ignorant people, yes he would impress them, his one hour lecture with be refuted in 5 minutes.
I mean refuted and debunked as a total fabrication and this guys is no different than all the other liars, now either he is a total ignorant or a big liar.

if he knew 1/10th of what is Islam he will probably hide from shame, but then he is paid for it so..

1) When he mentions the all seeing eye, he either failed to link it to the correct sect who calls itself Muslims
2) The crescent and the star were never part of Islam until the fall of the Ottoman empire when Mustapha kamal took commands who by the way was put there by the Vatican and the Brits.
3) Alat, Uzza and Manat were what the Arab pagans were worshiping before Islam, and he didn't mention Houbal did he? :-D I wonder why?
4) If those were significant in Islam why did Mohamed destroy those idols then?
5) Alat it means one thing which has nothing to do with the name "Allah"
it is not spelled the same, it is not pronounced the same either.

6) if Alat is the one of the daughters what happened to the other two daughters why are the Muslims not worshiping them?
7) if that were the case what happened to Houbal as he was the main God in the Kaaba before Islam?

7) Islam does not allow any symbolism the reason you see symbolism on top of mosques is for the simple reason 99.99 % of mosques in the Muslim world built by their governments whom are corrupt anyway, just like the Saudis any Muslim out there knows they are traitors and they are the number ones enemies of Islam.

The Muslims had three flags with no symbols or writings on them
a) Green (Prosperity)
b) White (Peace)
c) Black in war time

The dress code for women if anyone who knows a little about Islam's history he would soon realize that the color the Muslims women and men preferred to wear was "WHITE"
for two reason, it symbolizes peace and love
and the second reason which is most obvious is to do with the heat of the desert, the black clothing only came since AbdelWahhab hence the word Wahhabi, who married (surprise surprise the daughter of Ibn Saud) What a coincidence!!
So the black dress was never part of the Muslim Uma and many other sects copied it but the true Islam is still intact

In Islam there's no association, no idols no symbolism and I can honestly go on like this for many pages, they have tried many times before, and every time their pathetic lies have refuted time and time again, and they keep coming with the same old bs.

Now for the crescent and the start I did mention Mustapha Kemal Ataturk the founder of the Turkish republic

Quote:
Do you know that "Mustafa Kemal Ataturk ", the dictator and the so-called founder of "Republic of Turkey", was jewish?
http://www.radioislam.org/ataturk/jewish.htm

He was responsible for adding the pagan symbolism of the freemasons to the mosques to confuse generations but thankfully Islam has nothing to do with that and it can easily be proven and all of these fabricated lies can be debunked.



These are just
__________________
Knowledge requires wisdom

Last edited by adbasque; 28-08-2013 at 10:51 PM.
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:06 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.