Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 21-11-2017, 08:45 PM   #61
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

They're not going after Roger Waters are they....he's too popular and no one gives a f__ about their ramblings anyway.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 09:51 PM   #62
oneriver

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 11:18 PM   #63
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

If anything Icke has been soft on Zionism there are lots of things he could talk about that he doesn't.
He only looks like a harsh critic cos so many others are spineless cowards.

Frankie Boyle
Old 25-11-2017, 03:08 AM   #64
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
If anything Icke has been soft on Zionism there are lots of things he could talk about that he doesn't.
Well what other things has Kate Green been doing in her career as a public servant ?

She no platformed him , it would be interesting to find out who she does share a platform with.
Old 25-11-2017, 11:18 AM   #65
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Well what other things has Kate Green been doing in her career as a public servant ?

She no platformed him , it would be interesting to find out who she does share a platform with.
Technically the situation is different from the no platforming policies of universities. They are independent bodies and within the laws of the land can decide who they ask to speak on campus.

The situation when an outside party interferes with the business relations of two other businesses is different and might be considered as tortious interference but the precise legalities would be defined in the wording of any contract.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 03:13 AM   #66
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Technically the situation is different from the no platforming policies of universities. They are independent bodies and within the laws of the land can decide who they ask to speak on campus.

The situation when an outside party interferes with the business relations of two other businesses is different and might be considered as tortious interference but the precise legalities would be defined in the wording of any contract.
OK but it's in the public interest to know who Kate Green associates with and the kind of legislation she has passed.

We are aware she is from the Fabian Society , who are essentially Neo Marxists , wolves in sheeps clothing

anyway I will have a scour see what turns up
Old 26-11-2017, 11:46 AM   #67
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
OK but it's in the public interest to know who Kate Green associates with and the kind of legislation she has passed.

We are aware she is from the Fabian Society , who are essentially Neo Marxists , wolves in sheeps clothing

anyway I will have a scour see what turns up
Kate is yet another Beatrice Webb, nee Potter, see what she is doing outside of normal working hours.

Net worth 800,000.

She failed to disclose her membership of the GMB trade union when trying to ammend the Legal Aid Bill, so has a habit of donning her wolves outfit.

A quick look into here husbands background will lead you here to No. 95 Aldwych, WC2B 4JF London, next door to the London school of economics and pollitical science..

Last edited by the apprentice; 26-11-2017 at 11:47 AM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 09:33 PM   #68
mranderson

That's interesting apprentice , will have to find more on the London School of Politics and Economics.

I found a wonderful platform on which Kate Green MP is willing to work and endorse.

Here she is at https://mend.org.uk/news/mend-fighti...ome-secretary/

Empowering Muslim women apparently. Which is nice , considering every politican seems to want a pet Muslim these days.

What isn't so nice would be the kind of people who make up MEND and we can delve into some of their ideas here.

What is fascinating , is Kate Green MP will share a platform with MEND to '' empower Muslim women '' and yet this is the reality of the mind that inhabits MEND.

from http://hurryupharry.org/2017/09/26/m...-labour-party/

Quote:
Yasir Qadhi putting ambitious Muslim women in their place. Qadhi continues this way:

So if you stick to the sharia, you will keep your honour and dignity and liberty. And if you go beyond the sharia, this is where the wolves and the predators [men] will come and try to get you. So the general rule is that sisters should not work. They should not work because their role is as wives and mothers.

We have a job to do and that is to bring about an ummah, to bring about a generation. Men have been assigned a role in that job and women have been assigned a role. It is not fair to compare apples and oranges.

What’s the problem? Be happy with your little lot!

Stay at your house. Your food and drink will come to you. What more do you want? Your husband will provide for you all that you need. What more do you want? Instead of looking at it from a negative way, look at from a positive way. You take care of the small, little things of the house, you please your husband, and in return your husband will give you the far more difficult things to do, of earning money and doing this and that.
Quote:
There is one Islamist agitation outfit that certainly hasn’t challenged these men. It’s MEND. On the contrary – MEND gives Niamatullah and Qadhi star billing at its events.
Quote:
I also want to briefly mention something about women in the workplace: I am an absolute extremist in this issue in that I don’t have any time for the opposing arguments. Women should not be in the workplace whatsoever. Full stop.
That is Abu Eesa Niamatullah quoted.

He get's star speaker , picture on the poster treatment from MEND.

So Kate Green MP my question is ?

Who are you helping here ?

The constitutional monarchy / democracy / SECULAR United Kingdom or are you helping MEND and their Muslim Brotherhood bigots and misogynists ?

She seems to be able to flit effortlessly from protecting '' Jews '' to protecting '' Muslims '' and can see nothing wrong with treading all over the rights of the citizens of the United Kingdom in her eagerness to do so.

Congratulations Kate Green MP , another notch on Satans belt.

*edit*

the concept of an Ummah or ummah as proposed by Yasir Qadhi in his capacity as an associate of MEND and by association Kate Green MP is one of a community

however , this summary from Asra Q. Nomani a writer at The Daily Beast ( which I think is a left leaning publication ) when reporting on the Fort Hood shooting she has this to say having heard a friend of the shooters speak

Quote:
“So many times I talked with him,” said Akhter, a community leader who is sort of like a mosque gadfly, challenging congregants to reject literal, rigid interpretations of Islam. “I was trying to modernize him. I tried my best. He used to hate America as a whole. He was more anti-American than American.”

Despite all the conversations, Akther said, “I couldn’t get through to him. He was a typical fundamentalist Muslim.”
this is where her understanding is important

Quote:
The story of Hasan at his local mosque is a cautionary tale to all Muslim communities about the consequences when we fail to win the war of ideas in the Muslim world with moderate interpretation of Islam over rigid, literal interpretations. Part of the problem is that many Muslims are clinging to the notion of an “ummah,” or “community,” with a capital “U,” a view that inhibits dissent and encourages blind loyalty to a global Islam.
I don't agree with capital or not capital letters signifying such importance , because the over arching goal of Islam is the worldwide ummah , capitalized or not , she continues :

Quote:
To me, the conversation was revealing. From Seattle to my hometown of Morgantown, West Virginia, and the mosque in Silver Spring, I have heard an ideology that Muslims belong to an “ummah,” in which Muslims can’t turn against other Muslims. As a Muslim-American writer-activist, challenging rules that banish women to the back corners of mosques, I have been told that I must stay quiet so as not to cause “ fitna,” or division, inside the community.

Five years ago, in an email to community members, a member of the board of trustees of the Muslim Community Center argued one of my objectives was to “create fitna (chaos) in the community.”

It’s critical that we ditch the concept of the “ummah” with a capital “U” and recognize that we are an “ummah” with a small “u,” meaning our religious identity doesn’t have to supersede other loyalties and identities. This attempt to push an “Ummah” is the politics of ideologues of puritanical Islam who want to mollify dissent. Sadly, too many moderates have bought into it. We aren’t monolithic, and we shouldn’t try to be. Look at al Qaeda, the Taliban and Pakistani militant groups: They don’t have a problem with killing Muslims, slaying Muslims in attacks from Amman, Jordan, to Islamabad, Pakistan.

For ideologues, in a battle over loyalty between the Army and the ummah, the “Ummah” wins. At my mosque in Morgantown, I have heard this Quranic verse used to quiet dissent (3:103): “Hold fast to the rope of Allah, the faith of Islam, and be not divided in groups.” Another verse in the same chapter (3: 110) says: “You [Muslims] are the best nation brought out for Mankind, commanding what is righteous and forbidding what is wrong.” In yet another verse, the Quran (21:92) refers to “ummah wahida” or “one community,” which ideologues push as a unified Islamic world, even a caliphate.
So, in summary Kate Green MP is willing to share a platform with a fundamentalist Islamic group like MEND who make no bones about their beliefs to create a world wide ummah , which incidentally ties into their relations with CAIR and other Muslim Brotherhood associated groups.

Basically Kate Green MP is willing to act in her capacity to shut down the work of David Icke yet on the other hand is quite willing to work with groups who literally hold as their sacred scripture the jews , in general , with a contempt any true anti jew would be proud of

Last edited by mranderson; 27-11-2017 at 12:52 AM.
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2017, 04:34 AM   #69
mranderson

also found this

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24...ns?policy=1027

Quote:
On 24 Oct 2011: Kate Green voted against a referendum on the United Kingdom's membership of the European Union
Quote:
On 9 Jun 2015: Kate Green voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU.
Quote:
On 29 Feb 2016: Kate Green was absent for a vote on Referendum on the UK's Membership of the European Union — Dates
Go to this page

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24..._urmston/votes

scroll down and look at the number of votes she has taken part in for more EU integration

Quote:
Generally voted for more EU integration
Show votes
24 votes for, 7 votes against, 21 absences, between 2010–2017
that looks like one of the things that has kept Kate Green MP busy for the last six years

*edit* couldn't help but notice this while seeing if she has done anything else other than vote to further integrate into the EU

Quote:
On 11 Feb 2015: Kate Green voted against requiring a more extensive set of conditions be met prior to consent for hydraulic fracturing being given.
*edit2*

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24...urmston/recent

Quote:
21 Nov 2017

On 21 Nov 2017: Kate Green voted to retain the general principles of EU law derived from EU treaties, direct EU legislation, EU directives and European Court of justice case law, as part of UK law after the UK leaves the EU.
How nice of her to do so , judging by her previous voting history in the UK parliament it would come as no surprise Kate Green MP wants to allow the EU to have a slippery finger on the table if not a form of shadow governance seeing as the British people are held in disdain by their loving EU presidents ( all five of them )

Last edited by mranderson; 27-11-2017 at 04:47 AM.
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2017, 02:39 PM   #70
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
If they won't let David launch his book then there must be something in it they don't want people to know. (The effing truth!)

This just shows how the system works here in the UK, sadly.
Couldnt that be said for all of his books?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2017, 02:41 PM   #71
JustMe418

Quote:
What he should do is set up a public debate with such people and they cant battle it out verbally.

Im quite sure that if he was dealing directly with such people that his profile would be raised.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:20 AM   #72
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Another reason to detest ManUre

http://www.givemesport.com/1212714-t...o-old-trafford

Frankie Boyle
Old 11-12-2017, 07:00 PM   #73
elenita

Quote:
Very intrusive.
If only people could band together and not turn up, and certainly not buy tickets, to be searched like criminals and enrich the cabal.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:25 PM   #74
sparkplug

Or maybe people get pissed off when the match starts and people turn up late, and then they have to stand up and make way for the people to shuffle past to find their seat.

Like at the cinema. People always turn up late and spoil the film.

I have no time for Utd, but I think it's a good idea by the people running castle greyskull.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote