Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 10-05-2016, 05:16 PM   #21
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by blythe View Post
And I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

I haven't posted here in a while, but I regularly come back with posts about my progress in my journey for knowledge. Hopefully some of you find it at least entertaining/interesting.

This could also play into how our consciousness creates reality, if you believe in that stuff.

A lot of people say they have traveled the world and seen the beauty of humanity, I feel like I've seen the opposite. When I was younger I thought everyone was like the people in my small suburban town in midwestern USA, overall friendly and laid back. As I've grown up and have done countless hours of research nearly every day for 10 years, I've seen the terrible side of humanity.

I now believe that without strict control we would've wiped ourselves out long ago. You may say "without the TPTB we wouldn't have the dangerous weapons we now have", but I strongly disagree. Humans are animals, a lot of people don't want to think of it this way, but we're just like a pack of animals where there are several competing animals for the alpha spot. We will do whatever it takes to be "better" than our fellow humans, and that includes creating the biggest and baddest weapons so that we cannot be contested.

Looking back through all that I have learned, it seemed that TPTB were pure evil, but I sincerely believe they have our best interests in mind. Do some of them abuse their power? Of course, but I'm sure that is dealt with internally.

There's something going on in this world that I can't quite put my finger on, but my theory is we're being guided as a whole. All the mindless dribble that the masses are fed makes them complete morons, which is actually a good thing. Humans are at the top of the food chain, our brains make it so we can be devastatingly destructive, so dumbing people down and making them docile makes it so there is less of a chance of people obliterating eachother.

What would people think about if it weren't for the TV/Movies/Sports etc...? I think we'd be a lot like Brazil, where even walking down the street is risking your life. In "first world countries" humans are told how to live by the TV/Movies/Religion/Music, so they suppress their natural instincts in favor of a more docile social life.

I think a lot of people in the "spiritual movement" (not sure what else to call it) believe without TPTB we'd all live in nature and hold hands while singing kumbaya. It's illogical to believe that humans could live in complete harmony without manipulation. In the animal world, the strong are on the top of the food chain, you don't get there by being docile and living together in peace, it's not in our DNA to be this way, we must be forced/taught to be this way.

During my knowledge journey I've asked many many people what they think a better system would be, most just say "get rid of the system", but then what? You don't want to see what the world would be like with no laws/rules, I promise you. Like I said before, humans are very dangerous and volatile.

In closing, I know a lot of you will disagree with me, I know I would have 3-4 years ago. This reality is harsh, but there's a lot to be learned about it, and I believe that is what the meaning of life is, to learn, not necessarily to be happy sitting on the beach sipping cocktails all day every day.
Sounds like you have Stockholm's Syndrome. Perfectly natural defensive mechanism when feeling helpless, so as to gain some sense of control. However, that perspective is fear based. A love based perspective allows you to know that what is happening in the world is wrong, and that compassion and love between people is the only solution.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 08:08 PM   #22
blythe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpetrov View Post
Well if we are that bad, than what's wrong with us wiping ourselves out? And what's good about group of people trying to preserve all that evil and madness? Besides, we are wiping ourselves out, slowly, and exactly as a result of their actions. Capitalism and corporations are destroying our planes and sooner or later we won't be able to survive on it.
Because we are being forcefully civilized.

There is absolutely no doubt that corporations are evil and are destroying the land, I'm not saying they're not. I'm just saying the head honchos of the world seem to know what they're doing. This does not mean that all CEOs have our best interest in mind in any shape or form.

I think we are given free will to a large extent, however we're being watched over so we continue to evolve no matter what happens. So, if a CEO wants to go frack and a lot of the population is manipulated into accepting it, he can go frack, but if it gets too out of hand, someone steps in, but only when it REALLY gets out of hand. If we were completely controlled we would instinctively rebel, so it must be done very subtly.

If someone wants to go kill a bunch of people, it's not like they will step in and stop that, it's not a "superhero" sort of watching over, it's a neutral "just so you don't obliterate eachother" sort of watching over. The system itself is designed to "civilize" us, to pull us away from our animal instincts.

People in this thread talk about us not having animal instincts, surely you live a protected life. I used to live in a small bubble in a suburban mostly crime free town, then I started traveling. I've seen people go into a primal rage and beat the shit out of someone, I've seen people pull a gun on someone in a case of road rage where the person was simply going 10 under the speed limit. I've seen someone get shot (in St Louis) and everyone around walking around like it happens regularly, and the cops acting like it always happens as well.

Once I left my bubble, I saw true humanity, and understood the brutality of humans throughout history a LOT better. Are there truly good people out there? Of course, but most of them are selfish as well. A lot of religious people are religious just because they're afraid for themselves, and while they are warm and welcoming on the outside, they're afraid and confused on the inside, this is the same phenomenon going on in the "spiritual" community. It's just a new religion, instead of a being such as Jesus, it is now "love and light" that will save us.

I'm not suggesting that people are inherently evil, or good, we're just animals being domesticated. Those who see us as above animals are not thinking of the big picture and are usually fairly egotistical to believe our lives are more important than other living things on this planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Sounds like you have Stockholm's Syndrome. Perfectly natural defensive mechanism when feeling helpless, so as to gain some sense of control. However, that perspective is fear based. A love based perspective allows you to know that what is happening in the world is wrong, and that compassion and love between people is the only solution.
Thanks for your passive aggressive insult, I'll keep that in mind. It's interesting how people will throw out insults when they themselves fight to not be generalized.

Last edited by blythe; 10-05-2016 at 08:14 PM.
blythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 10:25 PM   #23
elfin

You are wrong about the ethology of humans and social animals in general. There are so many flaws in the 'survival of the fittest' model of animal behaviour that it's hard to know where to start. That's not just my opinion, it's up-to-date thinking on the subject, a subject which interested me greatly. Societal animals tend to care for the weaker, more vulnerable members of their herd/group/troop/pride, etc. There are so many examples of this in nature, think of elephants waiting patiently for the injured comrade, buffalo joining forces to chase off lions, 'wild' horses moving slowly to allow a lame herd mate to keep up. Survival of the fittest is far, far too simple a theory. Humans have evolved to live in extended family groups and are not naturally aggressive. Aggression will arise, like it does with most animals, when there is competition for mates, resources and territory. Just like all other animals, our preferred outcome to conflicts involves neither party being mortally wounded. The fact is that wars have only cropped up as society has become more complex and ruled by people who can distance themselves more and more from the battlefield. Our abilities to negotiate and get along are far more important to us as a species than our ability to kill each other, they have to be or we wouldn't still be here now.
elfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 11:23 PM   #24
equinoxboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
It wasn't aggressive at all. just a joke .. Funny how you see aggression where there isnt any, isnt it? Maybe that is what the problem is. People really do see what they want to see.

I get up in the morning and go to my groups read about how we all have it wrong and people are nasty and deserve everything that happens to them
David is out to rob us blind and he steals other people's ideas, him and his cult are trying to trick the world .. It really gets boring hearing how horrible people are and how we are kidding ourselfs that we can live without tptb ..

That imo is a trick put out by tptb to make us fearful about being in a world without them to keep us safe.
Hey, Kizzie, my first thought when I read the OP was that we tend to see in others what lies within ourselves.

I also see so many good people every day. I get to spend a lot of my life with people who are, on the face of it, very volatile and hostile. Dig a little deeper and I find beautiful, gentle souls, who have had to build hard shells to protect themselves from other damaged people. You can trace the trauma family trees back through generations but it always leads back to the actions of the greedy and selfish at the top of the pyramid.

I am reminded of the Agent Smith monologue to Morpheus in The Matrix. As clever as it was, it was off the mark. Mankind isn't a virus but there is a virus which infects some people, steals their self worth and empathy, leaving them isolated and fearful. Poor, misguided ones! They think they can sort this by seeking control over others.

Love
equinoxboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 11:53 PM   #25
hackenbush

Maybe the only way out of this conundrum is to embrace the darkness? Maybe darkness is necessary in order for us to have the experiences we need to have? If we expand our level of awareness to the point where we see there is only ONE infinite consciousness operating everywhere at all times, all the things that seem to suck now, become part of the larger picture...

Not easy, but many have gone down that road before, so it IS doable.
hackenbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 12:51 AM   #26
poshfangaz

"I don't care what the public think, only about 5% of the public are worth talking to" - John Ritchie (Sid Vicious)

What a wise guy he was.
Old 11-05-2016, 12:58 AM   #27
kostya

Agree with them then, no sweat off my ball sack.
kostya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 08:18 AM   #28
busa

I refuse to adopt the illuminate stance. They can kiss my fucking arse mate.

Who the hell are a bunch or spoilt bastards of rich criminal parentage who lie, cheat, murder, get drunk, screw around, use drugs and behave like arseholes, to choose that all of them will survive and the rest aka us, will have to die? And they aren't telling us they are doing it.

No I will not adopt their superior stance. They are bigger lowlife scum than anyone.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 08:27 AM   #29
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Because we are being forcefully civilized.

There is absolutely no doubt that corporations are evil and are destroying the land, I'm not saying they're not. I'm just saying the head honchos of the world seem to know what they're doing. This does not mean that all CEOs have our best interest in mind in any shape or form.

I think we are given free will to a large extent, however we're being watched over so we continue to evolve no matter what happens. So, if a CEO wants to go frack and a lot of the population is manipulated into accepting it, he can go frack, but if it gets too out of hand, someone steps in, but only when it REALLY gets out of hand. If we were completely controlled we would instinctively rebel, so it must be done very subtly.

If someone wants to go kill a bunch of people, it's not like they will step in and stop that, it's not a "superhero" sort of watching over, it's a neutral "just so you don't obliterate eachother" sort of watching over. The system itself is designed to "civilize" us, to pull us away from our animal instincts.

People in this thread talk about us not having animal instincts, surely you live a protected life. I used to live in a small bubble in a suburban mostly crime free town, then I started traveling. I've seen people go into a primal rage and beat the shit out of someone, I've seen people pull a gun on someone in a case of road rage where the person was simply going 10 under the speed limit. I've seen someone get shot (in St Louis) and everyone around walking around like it happens regularly, and the cops acting like it always happens as well.

Once I left my bubble, I saw true humanity, and understood the brutality of humans throughout history a LOT better. Are there truly good people out there? Of course, but most of them are selfish as well. A lot of religious people are religious just because they're afraid for themselves, and while they are warm and welcoming on the outside, they're afraid and confused on the inside, this is the same phenomenon going on in the "spiritual" community. It's just a new religion, instead of a being such as Jesus, it is now "love and light" that will save us.

I'm not suggesting that people are inherently evil, or good, we're just animals being domesticated. Those who see us as above animals are not thinking of the big picture and are usually fairly egotistical to believe our lives are more important than other living things on this planet.
I don't believe that we are being 'civilized'; i think that civilization is actually being undermined at the moment.

There are different aspects to the human psyche. So jung spoke about the 'animal nature' of our being which is our more base impulses towards for example sex and violence. The christians might call this the 'devil', but it is not something that should be denied or demonised but rather acknowledged, understood and balanced. The animal nature has uses for example we need it to procreate and we need it to defend ourselves. The problem comes when it gets out of balance and 'possesses' a person.

The situations of violence you mention above are occuring in environments where certain cultures exist that encourage the animal nature by pushing sex and violence on people. So environment can have an effect on people. Psychopathy is passed down through the genes in a hereditary way but secondary psychopathy can be caused through environment for example someone growing up in a violent culture where they become brutalised and insensitive to the suffering of others.

So in terms of creating a harmonious society it requires a balance. But a society that alleviates poverty will find that there is also less crime, less violence and less aggrivation in general. If you want to encourage a more base, animalistic side to humans then push poverty on them and that is what the top 00.01% are doing to the rest of society at the moment

Instead of demonising all of human nature because you have seen some of the darker aspects of it why not recognise that a small number of people are weilding a lot of power and are using it to push poverty onto the rest of humanity which will then cause more desperation and more desperate acts? If you want the best from people then you need to create the best possible environment for them but at the moment we are seeing the worst conditions being created which are dehumanising people.

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-05-2016 at 08:29 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 08:28 AM   #30
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshfangaz View Post
"I don't care what the public think, only about 5% of the public are worth talking to" - John Ritchie (Sid Vicious)

What a wise guy he was.
I prefer this attitude..

"I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him."

Galileo Galilei
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 08:33 AM   #31
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinoxboy View Post
Hey, Kizzie, my first thought when I read the OP was that we tend to see in others what lies within ourselves.

I also see so many good people every day. I get to spend a lot of my life with people who are, on the face of it, very volatile and hostile. Dig a little deeper and I find beautiful, gentle souls, who have had to build hard shells to protect themselves from other damaged people. You can trace the trauma family trees back through generations but it always leads back to the actions of the greedy and selfish at the top of the pyramid.

I am reminded of the Agent Smith monologue to Morpheus in The Matrix. As clever as it was, it was off the mark. Mankind isn't a virus but there is a virus which infects some people, steals their self worth and empathy, leaving them isolated and fearful. Poor, misguided ones! They think they can sort this by seeking control over others.

Love
I know many people who look unapproachable they look violent, they look angry "dont even think about talking to me" Yet are so lovely and kind.. Sometimes people need to put barriers up. and looking angry is the only way they know how... I know I did as a young teen. I dont do it now, I am who I am and cannot hide that now.

I remember once this young mum came into the refuge I was living in all effing and blinding "watch you looking at you c***s " .. Everyone backed off her so did I.. then sometimes I would look at her with her son and see how much she loved him. thought "hold on, if she was this hard nut case that she is showing us, then she would not be in a women's refuge and her partner would be 6ft under"

Anyway it was just a protective act and she was a lovely girl who had always had a crap life.
Old 11-05-2016, 08:34 AM   #32
alfredo79

I agree a little with blythe, because it's true that we live in complex societis and at the same time humans are not social animals, at least not completly. So sofisticated systems of coercition, conditionating, corruption are necessary. This is the realty of complex societies, wich risk always to implode however, in fact ruling classes are searching to be free from human factor through high technology.
So, in conclusion, to manage a society even small, some manipolations, both "good" and "bad", are necessary; the problem is when it become a totalitarian invasive system, or when it is used to achieve selfish goals disadvantaging to the other persons.

Last edited by alfredo79; 11-05-2016 at 08:39 AM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 08:36 AM   #33
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
I agree a little with blythe, because it's true that we live in complex society and at the same time humans are not social animals, at least not completly. So sofisticated systems of coercition, conditionating, corruption are necessary. This is the realty of complex societies, wich risk always to implode however, in fact ruling classes are searching to be free from human factor through high technology.
So, in conclusion, to manage a society even small, some manipolations, both "good" and "bad", are necessary; the problem is when it become a totalitarian invasive system, or when it is used to achieve selfish goals disadvantaging to the other persons.
nonsense

society becomes unstable when it becomes unequal

the more unequal society becomes the more unstable it will become and the more that el-ites will need to impose their control

solution: make society more equal and more stable; but the elites don't want that...they want total control

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-05-2016 at 08:37 AM.
Old 11-05-2016, 08:38 AM   #34
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I refuse to adopt the illuminate stance. They can kiss my fucking arse mate.

Who the hell are a bunch or spoilt bastards of rich criminal parentage who lie, cheat, murder, get drunk, screw around, use drugs and behave like arseholes, to choose that all of them will survive and the rest aka us, will have to die? And they aren't telling us they are doing it.

No I will not adopt their superior stance. They are bigger lowlife scum than anyone.
If humanity had put the same amount of resources and effort that they have into making war, spying on us, trying to keep everybody under control, if all this time, money and effort were put into an intelligent education system, healthcare and housing, infrastructure etc, then we'd all be living the high life in an absolute paradise..

So, to side with those who have been pulling the strings, who have enslaved us through the private central banking system, to actually try to make excuses for these mass murders is beyond my ken.

Understand them to be able to over-come them, but do not make excuses for them.. (not you Busa btw).
Old 11-05-2016, 08:41 AM   #35
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
If humanity had put the same amount of resources and effort that they have into making war, spying on us, trying to keep everybody under control, if all this time, money and effort were put into an intelligent education system, healthcare and housing, infrastructure etc, then we'd all be living the high life in an absolute paradise..

So, to side with those who have been pulling the strings, who have enslaved us through the private central banking system, to actually try to make excuses for these mass murders is beyond my ken.

Understand them to be able to over-come them, but do not make excuses for them.. (not you Busa btw).
spot on!

the current system is all aimed at encouraging the worst in people NOT the best

then the psychopaths stand back and say ''look how bad you all are''
Old 11-05-2016, 08:48 AM   #36
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
spot on!

the current system is all aimed at encouraging the worst in people NOT the best

then the psychopaths stand back and say ''look how bad you all are''
Indeed..

They have been trying to pull us down to their squalid, disgusting, base and immoral level since day one.

But humanity have this thing called a heart, we enjoy helping others, we appreciate beauty and talent..

An enlightened society would benefit everyone.
Old 11-05-2016, 08:50 AM   #37
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
Indeed..

They have been trying to pull us down to their squalid, disgusting, base and immoral level since day one.

But humanity have this thing called a heart, we enjoy helping others, we appreciate beauty and talent..

An enlightened society would benefit everyone.
they have indeed!

and all the worst examples of human excess eg the wars have been orchestrated by them

the aim then is for wider humanity to become CONSCIOUS of these things in order to become more independent emotionally and spiritually and physically so that we may not be manipulated by them and that is the 'awakening' process

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-05-2016 at 08:51 AM.
Old 11-05-2016, 09:21 AM   #38
iamawaveofthesea

Here's the reality about most people: they don't need that much to be content

Most people as long as they have certain basics such as: employment, housing, community, purpose, healthcare, education and enough money to live without worrying how they will pay their next bill and to have the odd holiday will be content

Most people are not sitting around dreaming of running the world. most people just want a fair reward for a fair days work

Its the few that aren't content with that which constantly upset the balance and its societies repreated failure to get to grips with that aspect of society that has enabled them to be ruled over by them

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-05-2016 at 09:22 AM.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:11 AM   #39
murkyfogsfuturelogs

Quote:
And I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

I haven't posted here in a while, but I regularly come back with posts about my progress in my journey for knowledge. Hopefully some of you find it at least entertaining/interesting.

This could also play into how our consciousness creates reality, if you believe in that stuff.

A lot of people say they have traveled the world and seen the beauty of humanity, I feel like I've seen the opposite. When I was younger I thought everyone was like the people in my small suburban town in midwestern USA, overall friendly and laid back. As I've grown up and have done countless hours of research nearly every day for 10 years, I've seen the terrible side of humanity.

I now believe that without strict control we would've wiped ourselves out long ago. You may say "without the TPTB we wouldn't have the dangerous weapons we now have", but I strongly disagree. Humans are animals, a lot of people don't want to think of it this way, but we're just like a pack of animals where there are several competing animals for the alpha spot. We will do whatever it takes to be "better" than our fellow humans, and that includes creating the biggest and baddest weapons so that we cannot be contested.

Looking back through all that I have learned, it seemed that TPTB were pure evil, but I sincerely believe they have our best interests in mind. Do some of them abuse their power? Of course, but I'm sure that is dealt with internally.

There's something going on in this world that I can't quite put my finger on, but my theory is we're being guided as a whole. All the mindless dribble that the masses are fed makes them complete morons, which is actually a good thing. Humans are at the top of the food chain, our brains make it so we can be devastatingly destructive, so dumbing people down and making them docile makes it so there is less of a chance of people obliterating eachother.

What would people think about if it weren't for the TV/Movies/Sports etc...? I think we'd be a lot like Brazil, where even walking down the street is risking your life. In "first world countries" humans are told how to live by the TV/Movies/Religion/Music, so they suppress their natural instincts in favor of a more docile social life.

I think a lot of people in the "spiritual movement" (not sure what else to call it) believe without TPTB we'd all live in nature and hold hands while singing kumbaya. It's illogical to believe that humans could live in complete harmony without manipulation. In the animal world, the strong are on the top of the food chain, you don't get there by being docile and living together in peace, it's not in our DNA to be this way, we must be forced/taught to be this way.

During my knowledge journey I've asked many many people what they think a better system would be, most just say "get rid of the system", but then what? You don't want to see what the world would be like with no laws/rules, I promise you. Like I said before, humans are very dangerous and volatile.

In closing, I know a lot of you will disagree with me, I know I would have 3-4 years ago. This reality is harsh, but there's a lot to be learned about it, and I believe that is what the meaning of life is, to learn, not necessarily to be happy sitting on the beach sipping cocktails all day every day.
I can see where you're coming from. There have been some benefits to living under the systems which are enforced/imposed on us by TPTB. More people have been lifted out of poverty, living standards have improved and life expectancy has increased.. Unfortunately the seesaw is tiling back the other way again.

TPTB have become greedy and complacent and as a result living standards are sliding back down, the gap between rich and poor and general inequality is increasing.. The world is being raped of its resources, our skies and oceans and even orbit is being polluted and damaged beyond repair. TPTB are top of the food chain but there are many food chains, and their survival of the fittest will see the rest of us and every other living creature on earth turn into cannon fodder. Nuclear weapons are being modified, are being made more destructive, less vulnerable to counter measures and tensions with powerful nuclear states like Russia and China are being ramped up. Their survival of the fittest will ensure that nothing on earth survives.

If you think that the status quo is one borne of benevolance I think you're mistaken.

Last edited by murkyfogsfuturelogs; 11-05-2016 at 10:12 AM.
murkyfogsfuturelogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 10:35 AM   #40
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by murkyfogsfuturelogs View Post
I can see where you're coming from. There have been some benefits to living under the systems which are enforced/imposed on us by TPTB. More people have been lifted out of poverty, living standards have improved and life expectancy has increased.. Unfortunately the seesaw is tiling back the other way again.

TPTB have become greedy and complacent and as a result living standards are sliding back down, the gap between rich and poor and general inequality is increasing.. The world is being raped of its resources, our skies and oceans and even orbit is being polluted and damaged beyond repair. TPTB are top of the food chain but there are many food chains, and their survival of the fittest will see the rest of us and every other living creature on earth turn into cannon fodder. Nuclear weapons are being modified, are being made more destructive, less vulnerable to counter measures and tensions with powerful nuclear states like Russia and China are being ramped up. Their survival of the fittest will ensure that nothing on earth survives.

If you think that the status quo is one borne of benevolance I think you're mistaken.
TPTB did not create those improvements in society, the people did through trade unionism and protests. TPTB gave people concessions because they were scared of them; after the war a generation of men came back to britain who had been hardened in battle and had the clout and organised structure to overthrow the government if they chose to. So TPTB gave them 'homes for heroes', a free national health service and cheap credit

But over the ensuing decades they made the public weak, fat, isolated and complacent so that they could start taking back all the concession they gave out. They chemtrailed them, flouridated them, autismed them with vaccines, poisoned them with food additives and they put endocrine disruptors into the food and water to feminise men and masculinise women

This makes men less likely to stand up to the abuses of authority and it makes women more militant and aggressive towards men thereby forcing men to fight a war on two fronts

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-05-2016 at 10:45 AM.