Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 08-11-2018, 01:39 PM   #21
PathogenAlpha

Default Why does the Pope speak through the mouth of a serpent?

Why does the Pope speak through the mouth of a Serpent in his Audience Hall?

Gematria

Teth ; serpent enumerates to 419

Peh ; Mouth enumerates to 85

Which amounts to 504; oppressed , Midnight

However if we take the concepts of peh and teth this enumerates to 89

89- Demamah; silence. - Taph ; children.

aka the silence of the children. (the silence of the children is what the Archons want.)
PathogenAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2018, 05:38 AM   #22
PathogenAlpha

Default Archon Psyop : Simeon Toko (1918-1984)

This is a highly disturbing and troubling piece on the life and (numerous) deaths of one Simeon Toko. Born on 24 February 1918 in Angola, Toko was a historical figure ignored by the west (for obvious reasons). when you read the link you will see how the Archons used Toko for their own purposes. From manifestations of non-human entities against Belgian colonial forces, through to Toko not even being allowed to die through extreme torture, the Archons used Toko has an instrument for their hidden agenda in Africa in the 1960's.

I wont copy and paste the article its too long for this thread, however i include the link;

http://cruinthe.tripod.com/nexus/art...anavatars.html

(Warning; if screamish dont read. What they done to Toko was horrific. The Archons didnt even allow him the luxury of death for many years.)

Last edited by PathogenAlpha; 28-11-2018 at 05:38 AM.
Old 28-11-2018, 09:16 AM   #23
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathogenAlpha View Post
This is a highly disturbing and troubling piece on the life and (numerous) deaths of one Simeon Toko. Born on 24 February 1918 in Angola, Toko was a historical figure ignored by the west (for obvious reasons). when you read the link you will see how the Archons used Toko for their own purposes. From manifestations of non-human entities against Belgian colonial forces, through to Toko not even being allowed to die through extreme torture, the Archons used Toko has an instrument for their hidden agenda in Africa in the 1960's.

I wont copy and paste the article its too long for this thread, however i include the link;

http://cruinthe.tripod.com/nexus/art...anavatars.html

(Warning; if screamish dont read. What they done to Toko was horrific. The Archons didnt even allow him the luxury of death for many years.)

Interesting article, thanks.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2018, 02:46 PM   #24
JustMe418

When you say they feed off human belief perhaps that is not true. Maybe they are created and maintained by human belief, like a group mind/ though form generated by believers who pour emotion into a belief system. You cant really know if they are actual beings or just human creations.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2018, 02:49 PM   #25
JustMe418

Quote:
Why does the Pope speak through the mouth of a Serpent in his Audience Hall?

Gematria

Teth ; serpent enumerates to 419

Peh ; Mouth enumerates to 85

Which amounts to 504; oppressed , Midnight

However if we take the concepts of peh and teth this enumerates to 89

89- Demamah; silence. - Taph ; children.

aka the silence of the children. (the silence of the children is what the Archons want.)
Teth should be 409 if the vowel is not included. Tau(th)=400, Teth =9. If you include the vowel its 410.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 28-11-2018, 03:45 PM   #26
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Maybe they are created and maintained by human belief, like a group mind/ though form generated by believers who pour emotion into a belief system..
like the freemasonic gaotu?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-11-2018 at 03:45 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2018, 05:33 PM   #27
PathogenAlpha

@Justme418; the spelling of Serpent in hebrew is Teth , yod, Tau. Teth is 9, Yod is 10 and Tau is 400. 419. This is the traditional spelling used in gematria.

However i will stand corrected if you find a learned source that says otherwise.

What the gematria is suggesting is that the Vatican is up to its necks in the blood of children to serve the Archon agenda.

Last edited by PathogenAlpha; 28-11-2018 at 05:34 PM.
Old 29-11-2018, 12:08 PM   #28
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
like the freemasonic gaotu?
lol

Do you think the universe has an intelligent design?

Last edited by JustMe418; 29-11-2018 at 12:20 PM.
Old 29-11-2018, 12:09 PM   #29
JustMe418

Quote:
@Justme418; the spelling of Serpent in hebrew is Teth , yod, Tau. Teth is 9, Yod is 10 and Tau is 400. 419. This is the traditional spelling used in gematria.

However i will stand corrected if you find a learned source that says otherwise.

What the gematria is suggesting is that the Vatican is up to its necks in the blood of children to serve the Archon agenda.
What I think is that people just make shit up as they go along

Fair do's about the spelling though. Seemed odd having a Yod in the full spelling

Last edited by JustMe418; 29-11-2018 at 12:19 PM.
Old 30-11-2018, 09:12 AM   #30
PathogenAlpha

Default Colombian Mayor Enacts Curfew to Protect Teens from 'Evil Spirits'

It seems as if the Archons are adapting to modern technology, and are getting the hang of smartphones now. Which doesnt bode well for the global population.....

https://www.singularfortean.com/news...m-evil-spirits

Quote ;

Inocencio Pérez, mayor of the northern Colombian city of Pajarito, declared that all minors under 17 years of age be subject to a curfew following a series of what he considers attacks by "evil spirits" invoked using the popular social media application Whatsapp.

Since mid-November, authorities have registered a number of disturbing behaviors from young adults in the area, including threats of jumping off of bridges, lacerations, fainting, and speaking in a number of different voices; so far, upwards of 15 teens between the ages of 15 and 17 have been affected, according to at least two local media outlets.

The teenagers’ aberrant behavior began after a game where they were issued various challenges through Whatsapp, including one challenge involving the invocation of spirits that appears to have unleashed a kind of collective hysteria that some associate with demonic possession.

The curfew bans the transit and movement of children and adolescents between 7 p.m. and 5 a.m., unless accompanied by a parent.

"I made that decision based on the red alert cases that were being presented," Pérez said. "Some children said they were going to commit suicide, they spoke incoherently that 'because the time had come for them, they were going to jump off a bridge.'"

Pérez maintained that parents need to "take over" their children to avoid continued aberrant behavior, and that the curfew was a decision he made after consulting the police, legal assistants of the mayor's office, and psychologists.

"There are parents who have thanked me, but there are some children who are in a bad mood," said the mayor.

"For now everything is uncertain, because I believe that the children blocked their cell phones and threw out the notebooks where the orders were supposed to be signed. So, we have to go to the police to investigate the situation, because [the children] are afraid to speak. They believed that it was a game but the situation got out of hand, so I [enacted the curfew] so that they are not left alone," he explained.

The curfew is expected to be indefinite, barring resolution of the issue, and the parents of any children caught outside during the banned hours will be issued a fine.

End of quote.

Summary.

Several things are going on here;

1: The demonic possession of the children.

2: The lacerations of the children. This would be to release blood for the Archons to feed on.

3: The fainting of the children. Again suggest something is possessing them to feed on them.

4: The bridge jumping/suicide attempts; This would have been done to increase the production of Adrnochrome in the childs body for the Archon to feed off, through the release in the blood/phermones. also this would have been a tactic to increase the level of fear in the area, and henceforth lower the vibration in the area creating an environment suitable to the Archons.

5: The use of the smartphones, and their frequencies to induce suicides ; I would be very curious to know if the town of Pajarito has had any recent new cell phone technology or masts fitted in its surrounding area. It could be that the Archons have adapted to Wifi tech and 4G/5G Wifi frequencies are "heaven" for Archons.......

6: The curfew; It suggests that something major was happening in the town of Pajarito that was being covered up. 7pm to 5am is quite a significant curfew.

7: All of the victims were children; Again the Archons were desperate to access children to feed on.
Old 30-11-2018, 09:43 AM   #31
JustMe418

What if there was some health/ environmental factor that people are choosing to ignore because its difficult to deal with? come up with some supernatural explanation that people will suck up and then it avoids other difficult and possibly costly choices.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:30 PM   #32
PathogenAlpha

Default Archons use of Apocalyptic Dreams to induce Adrenochrome flow.

The Archons are adapting their techniques to induce the production of Adrenochrome in their victims. The use of visuals of Nuclear warfare in the victims mind induces shock to such an extent it will produce enough phermones and Adrenochrome in the body for the Archon to feed on;

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/...end-is-coming/

quote ;

As a follow-up to my previous article on the issue of the Black-Eyed Children and what I term “nuclear nightmares,” it’s important (in fact, it’s very important) to note that it’s not necessarily all gloom and doom. As you may recall, last year I wrote a series of articles here at Mysterious Universe on numerous people who had apocalyptic nightmares. They were terrifying dreams of nuclear war and the end of civilization. Many of the people who experienced those unsettling dreams fully believed they were seeing scenes of the future – an irreversible future, one which would impact on everyone on the planet. But, is that really the case? I’ll explain what I mean by that question.

I have a lot (and I mean a hell of a lot) of accounts from people who, over the decades, have had such nightmares; many linked to the UFO phenomenon, to the issue of alien abductions, and to images shown to abductees by the black-eyed Greys. It’s important to note that, for the victims, those same nightmares seemed real, graphic and horrifying. In many cases, they revolved around major, worldwide cities flattened and billions of people dead. That doesn’t, however, necessarily mean we are all doomed.

Of the many cases I have on file, two stories stand. out. Here’s the first: Richard and Anita are a couple who grew up in the city of Birmingham, England. Interestingly, they are alien abductees. They still live in Birmingham and are now in their mid-sixties. Back in the late 1970s, the pair claims, they both had a frightening dream – on the same night, no less – in which they dreamed of the very same thing. Namely, a nuclear attack on Birmingham (which is only a handful of miles from where I lived as a kid). The city was practically vaporized, as was its population. The sky was black for months and the ground shook violently for days.

I interviewed Richard and Anita in the late 1980s and they told me that the nightmare was so graphic that they even saw familiar, local landmarks and buildings in the city blasted into nothingness. But, here’s the important part to note: some of those same landmarks and buildings described to me in the late 1980s no longer exist. The reason being that Birmingham has been significantly revamped in the last few years and the new Birmingham is very different to what it once was. So, here’s the problem: there’s no way that the buildings Anita and Richard saw in their nightmares could be destroyed in a still-to-come apocalypse, because they are already gone.

Granted, that the pair claimed they both allegedly shared the same dream, and on the same night, is extraordinary in the extreme. But, this story also demonstrates that what Richard and Anita fully believed was going to occur (and which they still think will, one day, occur) simply cannot happen. At least, not without a few changes to their nightmare. Having read this article, some people might be inclined to bring in the matters of alternate futures, changes to timelines, and so on. But, as I see it, that only complicates things even more. The facts are these: yes, a grim and graphic nightmare was shared. But, certain aspects of the story – as real as they seemed, at the time, to both Anita and Richard – simply don’t gel with what we know of the architecture of the city of Birmingham today.

I have another story – of a very similar nature – from a woman living in Nederland, Texas (where, coincidentally, I happened to live for a couple of years in the early 2000s). Her nightmare – related to me in 2005 – was also based around an all-destructive Third World War. In the dream it was 2008. The woman, her husband, her one kid, and her disabled mother were caught up in a massive traffic jam on the highway, as thousands of people tried – but completely failed – to flee the area. The nightmare ended with a huge explosion several miles ahead, the appearance of a miles-high mushroom cloud, and a gigantic wall of flame that raced along the landscape, killing everyone trapped in their quickly-melted vehicles. But, as with the story from Birmingham, England there is a problem: the woman’s elderly mother died suddenly in 2007, which was one year before the dreamed events were supposed to occur: 2008.

I have to admit that I do find the growing numbers of nuclear nightmares to be unsettling. Maybe, there is something to the idea that people really are seeing glimpses of the future – of a disastrous future. On the other hand, the two cases I have referred to above show that sometimes such dreams cannot be evidence of the future, simply because the present day facts no longer match the timelines in the nightmares. We must also take into consideration the times we live in. The world is a fraught and dangerous place. People talk of nuclear war – and even of winning it (which is total insanity taken to its most extreme and reckless degree possible). Sometimes, a nuclear nightmare is simply that and nothing else: just a nightmare, one which is born out of present day anxieties. On other occasions? Well, I’m not so sure. Time (no pun intended) will tell. Maybe

End of quote.

The tactic here is for the Archons to find a location that the victim is fond of or has emotional attachment to, and develop a vision around that emotion , that is so destructive that it induces shock to such an extent that the Adrenochrome will build up in the victims body. also whats is curious is that the victims are adults. so it suggests that the Archons were struggling to get access to children and were desperate to feed. so they chose the nearest adult that they could manipulate to feed on.

Last edited by PathogenAlpha; 08-12-2018 at 12:31 PM. Reason: edit.
Old 23-12-2018, 09:03 AM   #33
PathogenAlpha

Default Archon Psyops : Two Suns in the sky - 10th Nov 2018

Context of this; In numerous reports, the victims of the Archons have said that they have seen a second sun in the sky, or a "spinning" sun. The Archons ability to manipulate our environment so that we perceive things that are not there is quite manifest.

The video makes it appear quite mundane. But to a person who has been brainwashed and manipulated by the Archons , it will take on a totally different context.

Old 23-12-2018, 09:08 PM   #34
bamboozooka

the day before that vibration went around the world
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2018, 12:46 PM   #35
PathogenAlpha

Default Adrenochrome scene from the remake of Stephen King's IT.

At some point in the past the horror writer Stephen King must have dabbled to some extent with the Occult.

when you read over his book "IT" it is almost an operational textbook for how the Archons have manipulated humans on this planet, and fed on their children.

This scene is a textbook example of how an Archon raises fear in the child to increase the flow of Adrenochrome in the child's body before feeding. the opening scene shows the child releasing the adrenochrome on the dream level, through the visual of the fluid. Also notice that the boy's arm is broken, which in itself would release Adrenochrome and release types of phermone unknown to mainstream science.

Funny how Art imitates life.......

Old 27-12-2018, 01:20 PM   #36
PathogenAlpha

Default Carly Ann Harris: Archon victim?

Was Carly Ann Harris a victim of the Archon feeding cycle? And if so do we have an Archon operating in the UK?!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46592950

Quote ;

A mother was suffering from severe psychosis when she drowned her daughter in the bath, a court has heard.Carly Ann Harris, 38, denies murder by reason of insanity and manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.Newport Crown Court heard Ms Harris believed the killing of four-year-old Amelia would save mankind.Clinical psychologist Dr Arden Tomison said Ms Harris was convinced she was doing the right thing.The jury heard she began to develop psychotic symptoms towards the end of 2017 which developed into an acute psychotic illness by Easter this year.

After drowning Amelia in cold water on 8 June, she then took the child's body outside before setting it on fire.The court heard that these two acts reflected Old Testament beliefs that they assist in the process of going to heaven.

Dr Tomison told the jury: "She was sure in her own mind this was required of her due to God's instruction."He added that the defendant also believed with "absolute conviction" she was doing the right thing when she killed Amelia.Previously, jurors were told that Ms Harris, of Tonypandy, had been taking "small amounts" of amphetamines leading up to the killing. Dr Tomison said the psychosis was unlikely to be drug induced, but that it fitted well with a diagnosis of schizophrenia.

Kate Brunner QC, defending, asked Dr Tomison "how mentally ill" Harris was, to which the psychologist answered: "Very. This was a very severe acute illness."Dr Tomison said he was "as confident as I can reasonably be" that Ms Harris displayed signs of insanity.Following her arrest, jurors were told Ms Harris was confused as to why she was in prison. And during a psychological examination on November 20, Dr Tomison said Ms Harris still believed she had to kill Amelia in order to protect her.

End of quote.

Summary

1: Trealaw is an area about 20 miles away from the notorious area of Bridgend. The same Bridgend that had the artificial-suicide-wave.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridge...cide_incidents)

2: The mother was manipulated using christian belief, into killing her daugther.

3: "Something" was presenting itself to Carly has an "angel".

4: The ritual aspect of the child being drowned (cleansed?) in water to make the child "clean" for the Archon. Also drowning is quite a horrific way to be killed. This is purposeful in that it would have raised the fear level in the child, which would produce a lot of Adrenochrome in the child.

5: The child being burned. If you look back in the history of this thread you will find the Peshtigo fire. In some form the Archon can consume the child's adrenochrome/phermones through the process of "cooking"/burning the child. (also keep in mind the synchronicity with the fires of Moloch.)

6: The Archon pattern of choosing a young prepubescent child.

If your a Welsh member here, there are some things you can investigate (discreetly).

A: Weird smartphone/microwave frequencies between the areas of Bridgend and Trealaw.

B: Dowse the area between Bridgend and Trealaw for any leylines that might have appeared.

C: Any unusual UFO activity in that part of Wales.

Last edited by PathogenAlpha; 27-12-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Old 18-01-2019, 04:25 AM   #37
PathogenAlpha

Default the macabre death of a baby in Vigía del Fuerte 28th Oct 2018

The global media wants to ignore this one badly;

https://www.lafm.com.co/colombia/las...erte-antioquia

Quote ;

Great commotion has generated the case of a baby of five months of birth that was found dead in macabre conditions. The youngest was found in the vicinity of the Arquía River , without one of its arms, without a heart and with the viscera out.

His death has provoked all kinds of stupor, questions and fear of the community. According to his 28-year-old mother, the child disappeared twice . The first time at dawn on Thursday, October 25. That day, she says, she went to sleep and at one point noticed that her baby was not there. Alarmed the community around midnight and began to look around the village Isleta Vegaez township, in the municipality of Vigia del Fuerte , where this single mother lives with her 8-year-old son and her little newborn . The child was found alive near a wetland and no one can explain what happened.

The next day, again at dawn, the child realized how her baby had been lost again . And in the same circumstances as the day before, when she was asleep. On that occasion the discovery was macabre. The little one was dismembered.

Manuel Enrique Cuesta Borja, mayor of Vigía del Fuerte (Antioquia), told the newspaper El Colombiano that the baby "was found deep inside the mountain " and that, due to the characteristics of the body, it is very difficult to think that a human has committed such act. "They (residents of Vigía del Fuerte) say they have been seeing very strange things in the sector in recent days and something very strange, a kind of hurricane settled on the house of the mother of the baby and wanted to disrupt it," he said. .

According to Cuesta , the wounds inflicted on the baby appear to be caused by a wild animal . In any case, he emphasized, it will be the authorities who determine what happened. "The mother has been accompanied by entities such as the Ombudsman's Office and some social organizations that came to the sector," he added.

The mayor added that, according to the community, this fact could be related to a devilish act . In addition, he said, the woman said she does not have any kind of passionate conflict with someone who suggests that the death could be associated with an ex-partner. Anyway, he urged to wait for the inquiries of the authorities to know if it was a crime committed by humans against a minor .

For his part, the defender of the People of the Chocó Regional, Luis Murillo, said that "we are very concerned about the safety of both the mother and the other child because they still do not have the case."

End of quote.

Questions;

1: Why was the baby taken on the 25th, only to be found by the villagers?

2: Why take the baby, and then allow it to be found alive by the villagers, and then take it again?!

3: How was the kidnapper able to get into the mothers home a second time on the 26th October (when she would have been in a state of hyper-awareness over protecting her child), and take the child under the nose of the mother?

4: What was the strange events happening in the village that led up to the babys abduction and murder? (also why was there no presence of mind, from local media to further inquire into this?)

5: What was the supposed "hurricane" that settled over the mothers house that the village witnessed?

It is my assertion that this was an Archon attack. The child was a victim of the Archon feeding cycle.

A) Same pattern; prepubescent child/baby.

B) The ability to hide from the local residents and snatch children in plain site.

C) The Adrenochrome; The child was taken the first time to increase the production of Adrenochrome in the baby. The Archon wanted to introduce the mechanics of fear to the child. This is why when it was taken the second time, the infants body would have produced a large amount in of Adrenochrome. Also it would have increased the fear in the child.

D) The sadism. One of the Archon's few emotions is sadism. They take great pleasure in watching humans suffer. There is nothing redeeming about them. Why take the baby's arm? Why take its heart? Sadism.

(Its my contention that the Archon would have been secretly in the same room has the mother, has she discovered the child had been taken a second time. The Archon would have fed off that horror and shock, of the child being taken for a second time. Even worse the Archon would have been holding the child to induce the flow of Adrenochrome in the presence of the mother).

E) The Archons are sophisticated enough not to use a "vehicle". The villagers who saw the "hurricane" over the mother's house, were probably witnessing some type of illusion/projection/holograph, projected over the house to hide the Archon activity. (Or it could have been some sort of occult-force-field to stop villagers entering the house.)

F) No blood. Going by the Archon feeding pattern, it is my assertion that the baby would have been found drained of all its blood. Although the article doesnt state it, its my assertion that this is the case. If anyone here can get access to the autopsy report, it will state that the baby was found with no blood in its system. Also the area where the baby was found would have no blood whatsoever.

I apologise for being elaborate on this a horrific topic. But it is important to show where these hidden patterns and behaviours are. It helps to build a picture of what we are dealing with.

Last edited by PathogenAlpha; 18-01-2019 at 04:33 AM.
Old 03-02-2019, 09:26 AM   #38
PathogenAlpha

Default BBC Documentary from 2009 on the Medjugorje apparitions.

A BBC documentary on the Medjugorje apparitions from 2009.

Pay attention to the cult like behaviour of the followers. It is borderline brainwashing.

Old 03-02-2019, 11:25 AM   #39
screamingeagle

followers are chatolics , no need to be suprised.......its good for tourism.....

Last edited by screamingeagle; 03-02-2019 at 11:26 AM.
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote