Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 11-05-2016, 03:14 PM   #21
busa

Thanks for your fascinating posts and the high quality of information.
The pragmatist fits my opinion of myself with quite a few what I would consider negative personality traits. Wow !
But I know my weaknesses well, I am honest with myself.

Wave, you are very honest and open with the truth.
As it should be.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 11-05-2016 at 03:17 PM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 04:37 PM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Thanks for your fascinating posts and the high quality of information.
The pragmatist fits my opinion of myself with quite a few what I would consider negative personality traits. Wow !
But I know my weaknesses well, I am honest with myself.

Wave, you are very honest and open with the truth.
As it should be.
Thanks, all types have their strengths and weaknesses and perhaps a greater understanding of these would lead to a more inclusive and tolerant society. These preferences transcend things like race so they also enable people to acknowledge kinship with people beyond things like skin colour

We all operate on a sliding scale but it can be the case that people can lean heavily to extremes. Icke speaks about the creation of a 'left brain' society and its my belief that it is the THINKING types who are left brained

What i'm advocating is the need for balance in society. So just as being too 'right brained' is bad because it can leave a person with their head in the clouds unable to get to grips with reality, so too can a person who is too left brained become insensitive and unfeeling to humanity. Intellect is of the left brain, but intelligence is the balancing of the left and the right brain. For example the creation of the atomic bomb is very intellectual but is it intelligent to create things that can destroy us in a flash?

The left brain can create technology but without a balance it can be used in unethical ways. For example it is logical to drop a bomb on people you don't like, but is it ethical? I'd say that 'cunning' is knowing what is best for yourself, but 'wisdom' is knowing what is best for everyone. The conspiracy is made up of cunning people conspiring to subvert wisdom and intelligence in the pursuit of self interest to the detriment of the welfare of wider society

In order to get people to atrophy the part of their brain that might lead to a more balanced and compassionate view, the system seeks to push people into a state of unbalanced left brain thinking

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-05-2016 at 04:58 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 04:46 PM   #23
ramirez

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Professor Kevin Barrett tries to speak some 911 truth on national TV in the US and comes up against the NLP of the TV presenter who seeks to manage the perceptions of the viewers by trying to paint the prof as a crazy 'conspiracy nutjob' rather then debate him on the level of information and facts

Damn that Fox News muppet is well trained, KB did pretty good though.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 05:22 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

1848 — Moses Mordecai Marx Levy, alias Karl Marx, writes “The Communist Manifesto.” Marx is a member of an Illuminati front organization called the League of the Just. He not only advocates economic and political changes; he advocates moral and spiritual changes as well. He believes the family should be abolished, and that all children should be raised by a central authority. He expresses his attitude toward God by saying:

“We must war against all prevailing ideas of religion, of the state, of country, of patriotism. The idea of God is the keynote of a perverted civilization. It must be destroyed.”

Jan. 22, 1870 – In a letter to Italian revolutionary leader Giuseppe Mazzini, Albert Pike – Sovereign Grand Commander of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry – announces the establishment of a secret society within a secret society:

“We must create a super rite, which will remain unknown, to which we will call those Masons of high degree of whom we shall select. With regard to our brothers in Masonry, these men must be pledges to the strictest secrecy. Through this supreme rite, we will govern all Freemasonry which will become the one international center, the more powerful because its direction will be unknown.”

This ultra-secret organization is called The New and Reformed Paladian Rite. (This is why about 95% of the men involved in Masonry don’t have a clue as to what the objectives of the organization actually are. They are under the delusion that it’s just a fine community organization doing good works.)

http://humansarefree.com/2013/10/the...sonry-and.html
Old 11-05-2016, 05:25 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

Old 11-05-2016, 05:29 PM   #26
roastpotatoes
Inactive

[QUOTE=iamawaveofthesea;1062719007]Professor Kevin Barrett tries to speak some 911 truth on national TV in the US and comes up against the NLP of the TV presenter who seeks to manage the perceptions of the viewers by trying to paint the prof as a crazy 'conspiracy nutjob' rather then debate him on the level of information and facts

That's very interesting Wave and it connects with the documentary I watched the other night about how the MSM in America portrays Israel "The Occupation of the American Mind." The producers have taken it down from Youtube again ... possibly because there are lots of clips from FOX/CNN etc which could breach copyright Laws

Here's one with Sean Hannity ... If you can't bear to hear him for the whole 5 minutes, then just watch from 4 minutes on ... unbelievable.

"The Occupation of the American Mind" didn't make the connection with NLP, but it did highlight this HASBARA PROPAGANDA DOCUMENT, which was news to me. 116 pages of advice how to talk to the audience about Israel to get the BEST RESULTS!

The Israel Project’s 2009, GLOBAL LANGUAGE DICTIONARY

https://www.transcend.org/tms/wp-con...dictionary.pdf

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 11-05-2016 at 05:33 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 06:34 PM   #27
ramirez

Thumbs down

I managed about one minute of his b.s. and dumb finger pointing gestures.

What a punk.

Sad thing is few realise the effect it has, more should.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 11:53 PM   #28
iamwhoam

Quote:
Rule from the shadows

Good video. I'd like to see it addressed on "The CFR and Other Think Tanks" thread. Could you post it there, or I'll post it there and credit you?
Old 12-05-2016, 05:02 AM   #29
johnnycash

I hate to say it but I can relate to many of those things...

But I know Im a good person, who knows right from wrong. And I feel that as long as you're not harming anyone, you should be able to follow any ideology, practice or religion you want, if it resonates with you.

But now I wonder if I am the way I am, and think the way I think, because Im already twisted and brain-washed from that 'system'..
Hard to explain, need to think this one through.

Last edited by johnnycash; 12-05-2016 at 05:05 AM.
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 06:38 PM   #30
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
Good video. I'd like to see it addressed on "The CFR and Other Think Tanks" thread. Could you post it there, or I'll post it there and credit you?
post it up by all means!

credit goes to 'storm clouds gathering' for making the vid
Old 12-05-2016, 06:41 PM   #31
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycash View Post
I hate to say it but I can relate to many of those things...

But I know Im a good person, who knows right from wrong. And I feel that as long as you're not harming anyone, you should be able to follow any ideology, practice or religion you want, if it resonates with you.

But now I wonder if I am the way I am, and think the way I think, because Im already twisted and brain-washed from that 'system'..
Hard to explain, need to think this one through.
understanding cognitive functions should be seen as a tool to assist us in better understanding ourself and others

But the point is that we change and hopefully grow as our life progresses, so we develop other parts of ourselves and hopefully balance ourselves out

The mystery schools should have been about assisting people on that journery and I'll post some more on that in a bit
Old 14-05-2016, 06:05 PM   #32
iamawaveofthesea

Drug found in over 600 drugs sold in the US removes empathy from people...coincidence or conspiracy?

When you take acetaminophen, you don’t feel others’ pain as much
The popular painkiller reduces empathy, study finds
By: Jeff Grabmeier, Published on May 10, 2016

“Acetaminophen can reduce empathy as well as serve as a painkiller.”

Mischkowski conducted the study with Baldwin Way, who is an assistant professor of psychology and member of the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center’s Institute for Behavioral Medicine Research; and Jennifer Crocker, Ohio Eminent Scholar in Social Psychology and professor of psychology at Ohio State. Their results were published online in the journal Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience.

Acetaminophen – the main ingredient in the painkiller Tylenol – is the most common drug ingredient in the United States, found in more than 600 medicines, according to the Consumer Healthcare Products Association, a trade group. Each week about 23 percent of American adults (about 52 million people) use a medicine containing acetaminophen, the CHPA reports.

https://news.osu.edu/news/2016/05/10/empathy-reliever/
Old 14-05-2016, 10:24 PM   #33
busa

Quote:
Drug found in over 600 drugs sold in the US removes empathy from people...coincidence or conspiracy?

When you take acetaminophen, you don’t feel others’ pain as much
The popular painkiller reduces empathy, study finds
By: Jeff Grabmeier, Published on May 10, 2016

“Acetaminophen can reduce empathy as well as serve as a painkiller.”

Mischkowski conducted the study with Baldwin Way, who is an assistant professor of psychology and member of the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center’s Institute for Behavioral Medicine Research; and Jennifer Crocker, Ohio Eminent Scholar in Social Psychology and professor of psychology at Ohio State. Their results were published online in the journal Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience.

Acetaminophen – the main ingredient in the painkiller Tylenol – is the most common drug ingredient in the United States, found in more than 600 medicines, according to the Consumer Healthcare Products Association, a trade group. Each week about 23 percent of American adults (about 52 million people) use a medicine containing acetaminophen, the CHPA reports.

https://news.osu.edu/news/2016/05/10/empathy-reliever/

They have recently said the same about longterm daily use of paracetamol in respect of the emotional mind.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/...ew-study-shows

I asked my ex GP about the damage of longterm use of co-codamol and he said there is none. But he was a lying shit and he is therefore no longer my GP.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 14-05-2016 at 10:29 PM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2016, 11:19 PM   #34
de la source

Quote:
They have recently said the same about longterm daily use of paracetamol in respect of the emotional mind.

I asked my ex GP about the damage of longterm use of co-codamol and he said there is none. But he was a lying shit and he is therefore no longer my GP.
Paracetamol (Europe) and acetaminophen (America) are the same thing.
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2016, 04:33 PM   #35
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by de la source View Post
Paracetamol (Europe) and acetaminophen (America) are the same thing.
I hadn't heard that about paracetemol; that's pretty disturbing if it's true because it is a very common drug and is even given to kids in the form of calpol

Doctors seem to believe that there is an acceptable risk with drugs; that's how they justify the use of big pharma products by telling themselves in their mind that on balance the drugs do more good than harm

But how many doctors have the hard data on these things and how many just believe whatever big pharma drug rep gives them the best perks?
Old 15-05-2016, 05:54 PM   #36
iamawaveofthesea

the two party system and the illusion of democracy, from ickes headlines today:

Your Awakening Counts More Than Your Vote
Dylan Charles, Editor

This is truth, yet the illusion of so-called ‘democracy’ persists, seeming to grip people ever more feverishly with each passing election season. Even in the face of overt election fraud, party infighting, delegate rigging and widespread disenfranchisement. And so here we are again, facing the embarrassing spectacle of choosing between two undesirables when we all know the game is rigged. For the powers the be, though, the repeating four-year cycle of presidential politics is the most effective device for keeping the masses high on the illusion of self-governance. It force feeds us on a regular schedule the false narrative that we the people can vote to reign in the power and corruption of the oligarchy of deep state, private and corporate influences that truly control the direction of this nation.
READ: The 6 Grand Illusions That Keep Us Enslaved to the Matrix

In this light, the purpose of national politics is not to perpetuate self-governance for the benefit of the common person, but rather to eat up personal energy and resources in order to suck the individual into a quagmire of false hope and endless patience with outrage after outrage. It is to make ineffectual action feel like action to the people being most screwed over by the corruption of the elite.

Sure, this may sound negative, cynical or apathetic to those who are over-invested emotionally in this game, but in order to move beyond the insanity of doing the same thing again and again while expecting different results, it’s imperative to be deadly honest about how this program works to enslave us, not to free us. Once we can think beyond the peer pressure, neighbor-hating, and mindless outrage that marks each election cycle, we make ourselves available to the possibility of real change. And real change always begins from within, and never forced from without.There is no political leader who can make you stand fearlessly in this complex and dangerous world.There is no candidate that can give you the freedom that comes with a healthy mind and body. There is no political ruler who can manifest true and lasting happiness for you. There is no politician who can ensure that you enjoy the experience of your life everyday, under any and all circumstances. And there is no president that can empower you to be the best possible version of yourself so that you may give your best to others.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/05/1...g-counts-vote/
Old 15-05-2016, 11:06 PM   #37
iamawaveofthesea

left brain imbalance

Old 15-05-2016, 11:20 PM   #38
iamwhoam

Last edited by iamwhoam; 15-05-2016 at 11:21 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 07:13 AM   #39
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Posting for information. The former MI5 spy David Shayler replies to Michael Hoffman. I find that quite odd.

https://twitter.com/HoffmanMichaelA/...06329102499840

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 16-05-2016 at 07:13 AM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 08:31 AM   #40
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Posting for information. The former MI5 spy David Shayler replies to Michael Hoffman. I find that quite odd.

https://twitter.com/HoffmanMichaelA/...06329102499840
Wasn't that what the bolsheviks was about? The rothschilds made the jews attack the christians making it, god vs satan?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote