Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 25-04-2010, 07:21 PM   #21
lightgiver

Default Red Hats in Light and Shade

At the end of a long ceremony at Shechen Monastery monks perform an offering of butter lamps. Each monk holds a lighted lamp and is linked to his neighbors with white scarves knotted together and held by the whole assembly. They recite melodious verses of prayers that they may practice their faith together all their lives until they attain enlightenment.

Tibetan Yoga Masters 1/3

Who Are the Dugpas in Theosophical Writings?Blavatsky and Tibetan Buddhism:

In the early Theosophical writings, H. P. Blavatsky used the term “dugpa” for the various non-Gelugpa orders of Tibetan Buddhism, namely, for the Kagyupa, Nyingmapa, and Sakyapa orders. In doing this, she followed the usage of Western writers of the time. These writers indiscriminately termed all of these orders as “Red Caps,” “Shammars,” and “Dugpas,” or “Dukpas.” Blavatsky additionally used the term “dugpa” for followers of the non-Buddhist Bon religion of Tibet. We know that Blavatsky used the books of these writers because she often quotes them,

http://www.katinkahesselink.net/his/...blavatsky.html

MAGIC AS A POLITICAL INSTRUMENT

The Shadow of the Dalai Lama: Sexuality, Magic and Politics in Tibetan Buddhism

http://www.american-buddha.com/magic.instr.htm

The Lamas of three of the four schools of Tibetan Buddhism wear red hats in certain rituals. That is, the Sakyapa, Nyingmapa, and Kagyupa all wear red hats.

The only ones who don't are the Gelugpa (like the Dalai Lama).

Except for the times that H.H. the Dalai Lama is practicing Rites from the Sakyapa, Nyingmapa, Kagyupa, and Bonpo sects,as above.

The Super Elite - the black magicians

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...ruthfree10.htm

Who the cap fit let them wear it

Last edited by lightgiver; 25-04-2010 at 08:09 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:58 PM   #22
lightgiver

Default Shantideva

Shantideva was a Buddhist master from the monastic university at Nalanda, India. In the 8th century he composed the important work, "A Guide to the Bodhisattva's Way of Life". The text provides instruction to practitioners of Mahayana Buddhism. Their task is live up to the ideal of the Bodhisattva, who strives to work for the liberation of all sentient beings, rather than simply seeking their own liberation.

Bodhicaryavatara

Shantideva is particularly renowned as the author of the Bodhicaryavatara (sometimes also called the Bodhisattvacaryavatara). An English translation of the Sanskrit version of the Bodhicaryavatara is available online, as well as in print in a variety of translations, sometimes glossed as A Guide to the Bodhisattva's Way Of Life or Entering the Path of Enlightenment. It is a long poem describing the process of enlightenment from the first thought to full buddhahood and is still studied by Mahayana and Vajrayana Buddhists today. A commentary by Pema Chodron was published in 2005 as "No Time To Lose". Also Geshe Kelsang Gyatso published a translation titled "Guide to the Bodhisattvas Way of Life" in 2002. His line by line commentary to the entire root text is entitled "Meaningful to Behold - The Bodhisattva's Way of Life " 1980. His extensive commentary to the patience chapter is called "How to Solve our Human Problems", 2005. Kunzang Pelden has written a commentary based on that given by Patrul Rinpoche, translated by the Padmakara Transation Group. Patrul Rinpoche was a wandering monk of great scholarship, who dedicated his life to the propagation of the Bodhicharyavatara.

For as long as space endures
And for as long as sentient beings remain
until then may I too
abide to dispel the misery of the world.
Shantideva

Pema Chodron on Shantideva

A SHORT BUDDHIST TEACHING:SHANTIDEVA

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-05-2010 at 07:37 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:26 PM   #23
purplepebble

Great stuff LG

I thought this was pretty interesting

According to Jan van Helsing Geheimgesellschaften und ihre Macht [“Secret Societies and their Power”, 1993], Tibetan monks worked together with Templar Knights who were organized in the highest lodge of the “black sun” on the establishment of the Third Reich. The secret order had (and still has) an important base underground in the Himalayas. The ruler of the underground kingdom is said to be “Rigden Iyepo”, the king of the world, with his representative on the surface, the Dalai Lama

taken from here
http://greyfalcon.us/Quest%20of%20the%20Nazis.htm

Last edited by purplepebble; 05-05-2010 at 06:27 PM. Reason: pic
purplepebble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #24
purplepebble

What?

http://lordchristophermacklin.com/blog/

Lord Christopher Macklin web page - pretty interesting

http://lordchristophermacklin.com/sp...l-network.html

another one ushering in the New Age Religion
Old 07-05-2010, 12:38 AM   #25
purplepebble

Hahaha - it doesn't get any better. The New Age = Business Venture. Why the interest in Tibet? I wonder what it is a front for

The connection of the “Hereditary Knights Templar of Britannia” to the original Templars has been confirmed by an unnamed “Former-Vatican Priest” who ”carried out an investigation lasting 7 years into the various Knights Templar Organisations throughout the world.”

Strangely, besides the reproduced Mirror article, neither Macklin nor anyone else is mentioned by name on the site, and Macklin’s Linkedin page has no reference to any of this. However, a companion US site mentions as its Grand Commander a certain “Sir Baron de Rochefort”, and a certain meditation teacher named Mark Borrington is involved in the UK. An earlier version of the site tells us that the organisation is “raising funds to purchase Spiritual Centres throughout the world for teaching meditation and spiritual matters”.

The book The Templar Code for Dummies (p. 212) claims that the Knights Templar of Britannia is run by Gary Martin Beaver, also known as “Lord Beaver of Newport; His Serene Excellency, the Magistral Prior of Notre Dame St. Mary of Magdalene; the Chevalier Baron de Richecourt, KGCNS, KtJ; the Marquis of Aulnois; and the Most Reverend Archbishop Gary, Hughes II”. However, Beaver seems to have been involved with other Templar groups, and so I am not sure that this is correct.

The old version of the organisation’s site, still in use a re-direction page, is registered to “Baron G. Fothergill”, who reportedly once sold a title to Beaver; this is Graham Fothergill of Manor Titles. There is also a phone number on the old site which corresponds to Paul Dunkley’s Noble Titles business (as does an address on the Knights Britannia Facebook page - which also features Macklin’s Templar ID card and this remarkable CD cover; we’re assured that ”C.D Removes: Mind programing, Mind controls, Brain washing, unblocks Inhibitors and restores your natural higher consciousness abilities. Includes Free Postage in the U.K.”)

from here

http://barthsnotes.wordpress.com/201...the-holy-nail/

Who's a Cheeky boy then?

After her twin sister Gabriela bagged an Establishment boyfriend in the curious shape of MP Lembit Opik, Cheeky Girl Monica Irimia may have thought she had raised the stakes by posing with a member of the aristocracy.

Alas, property developer "Lord" Christopher Macklin is not all he appears, despite his reported £35 million fortune. For rather than inheriting his title, burly Macklin bought his via a lord of the manor property deal.

The Cheshire-based businessman, who at 50 is 26 years older than Monica, is backing the launch of the Cheeky Girls' perfume. But his friendship with Romanian Monica may be causing a few problems for Macklin, a married father of two.

Says a friend: "When he was photographed with Monica and her sister in a Sunday newspaper last week, his wife was none too pleased."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/co...#ixzz0nCKlmlLa
Old 07-05-2010, 04:38 PM   #26
purplepebble

Jokes aside

Nostradamus saw it coming -

http://www.electricrenaissance.com/nost2.html
Old 23-05-2010, 08:54 PM   #27
lightgiver

Default Sun Cult

The 'hat', like its counterparts, is assumed to have served as a religious insignia for the deities or priests of a sun-cult common in Bronze Age Europe. The hats are also suggested to have served calendrical functions.

# Late 10th century BC: Centaur, from Lefkandi, Euboea is made. It is now at the Archaeological Museum of Eretria in Greece.
# Foundation of Sparta.
# The kingdom of Ethiopia is founded by Menelik I, son of Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. (according to legend)
# First extant evidence of written Aramaic language.
# The earliest known settlement in Plymouth, England dates back to this era.
# Creation of ceremonial golden hats in Central Europe.

Golden hats (or Gold hats) (German: Goldhüte, singular: Goldhut) are a very specific and rare type of archaeological artefact from Bronze Age Central Europe. So far, four such objects ("cone-shaped gold hats of the Schifferstadt type") are known. The objects are made of thin sheet gold and were attached externally to long conical and brimmed headdresses which were probably made of some organic material and served to stabilize the external gold leaf. The following Golden Hats are known at present:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_...Ezelsdorf-Buch

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-05-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 24-05-2010, 02:53 AM   #28
lavista4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepebble View Post
I had several conversations with a satanic freemason/black magician who told me that in order to become a high ranking mason, training with Dugpas/Dukpas was the last step to becoming fully Illuminated. This makes perfect sense to me. The symbolic red cap well known in freemasonry and the Dugpas who are well versed black magicians/sorcerers wear the very same red cap. I don't think it is a coincidence.

I found this excerpt which more or less sums em up....

In the East, they are known as the “Brothers of the Shadow,” living men possessed by the earth-bound elementaries; at times—their masters, but ever in the long run falling victims to these terrible beings. In Sikkim and Tibet they are called Dug-pas (red-caps), in contra-distinction to the Geluk-pas (yellow-caps), to which latter most of the adepts belong. And here we must beg the reader not to misunderstand us. For though the whole of Bhûtan and Sikkim belongs to the old religion of the Bhons, now known generally as the Dug-pas, we do not mean to have it understood that the whole of the population is possessed, en masse, or that they are all sorcerers. Among them are found as good men as anywhere else, and we speak above only of the élite of their Lamaseries, of a nucleus of priests, "devil-dancers," and fetish worshippers, whose dreadful and mysterious rites are utterly unknown to the greater part of the population. (Blavatsky Collected Writings, vol. 6, pp. 197-198)
Thank you for an interesting write up, it is this kind of knowledge that adds to see new things. You really have some interesting stuff to share.

Do not worry about some members like marpat, who has a habit of shooting his mouth when not required, if you read his old post, all he does is criticize criticize criticize other members.

What you wrote is very true as im from India, i got to see these things first hand here, people use black magic in all sorts of things and buddhism is just a front cover for all things black.

Helena spent most of her time in India, 'cos it is the hot bed for all things negative.....your contact mason may be 32 or 33 degree, if he is 33 stay away from him, 33 degree mason do not have human consciousness, they are vehicle for the most evil entity that rules this planet.

I have some friends from Bhutan, the country which is 99.99% isolated from outside world but it has never been conquered by the Chinese, Indians or Britishers ever , i believe, it is one of the places from where humanity is controlled. The place has very very high sexual energy surrounding it, i couldn't figure it out, until i read your post the connection with sexual magic and their dugpa religion.

Your info is spot on.

Last edited by lavista4u; 24-05-2010 at 03:08 AM.
lavista4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 03:59 PM   #29
purplepebble

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavista4u View Post
Thank you for an interesting write up, it is this kind of knowledge that adds to see new things. You really have some interesting stuff to share.

I have some friends from Bhutan, the country which is 99.99% isolated from outside world but it has never been conquered by the Chinese, Indians or Britishers ever , i believe, it is one of the places from where humanity is controlled. The place has very very high sexual energy surrounding it, i couldn't figure it out, until i read your post the connection with sexual magic and their dugpa religion.

Your info is spot on.
Bhutan is an interesting place indeed, I understand that there is a recently crowned King there, educated at Oxford, England. A good education for King from such an isolated place. I am trying to figure out what his headress symbolises, the black crow/raven. Researching the flora and fauna of Bhutan is interesting also, as if there is nothing native there to Bhutan itself. Many different animals not from the region also inhabit the foothills of the mountains. The region is virtually intouched.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7712301.stm

I think what you mentioned about the Mason in question is very true, I had many very peculiar experiences with him over a couple of years. Then he just disappeared. He told me and showed me some very interesting things. It took me a couple of years to figure out the connections and significance of the Dugpas. He was in my opinion extremeley evil, yet had a brilliance about him that was extraordinary. Truly evil.
Old 24-05-2010, 05:25 PM   #30
lightgiver

Default Phallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavista4u View Post

Do not worry about some members like marpat, who has a habit of shooting his mouth when not required, if you read his old post, all he does is criticize criticize criticize other members.

What you wrote is very true as im from India, i got to see these things first hand here, people use black magic in all sorts of things and buddhism is just a front cover for all things black.

Helena spent most of her time in India, 'cos it is the hot bed for all things negative.....your contact mason may be 32 or 33 degree, if he is 33 stay away from him, 33 degree mason do not have human consciousness, they are vehicle for the most evil entity that rules this planet.

Your info is spot on.
Apparently

“The phallus is nothing but an artistic folk device by which human beings confront the issue of male ego,” he said. “In plain terms it is an attempt to do away with the male ego since the phallus in its warped form reminds of problems of male ego.”

He explained that the phallus, in essence represented a centre of male ego, and did not symbolize celebration of sex.

“The idea of a phallus as a symbol is an elemental driving force in a society,” he said. “The common choice of visibility reminds the onlookers that if this force can be harnessed properly and diverted to productivity and creativity it can result in wonders.

“But if this force is let loose and uncontrolled it accumulates as wanton lust making man behave wildly and undesirably. Thus the phallus reminds men to control that force and act desirably in a civilized and cultured way.”

This explanation coincides with the Hindu belief that Shivalingam (representation of Lord Shiva’s phallus) denotes the primeval energy of the creator and that the lingam is also a representation of the infinite cosmic column of fire, whose origins, Vishnu (sustainer) and Bhrama (creator) were unable to trace.

The Hindu myth has it that by controlling the mundane desires, even the most bestial of beings can rise and conquer the world. Whereas misutilization of this thinking power leads one to corrupt actions leading to degeneration in the thinking process as a whole.

According to a researcher at the Center of Bhutan Studies (CBS) the phallic symbol in the Bhutanese context does not denote domination of womanhood by man as does the Hindu mythology. “In Bhutanese belief the phallus rather represents a worldly illusion of desires.”

http://www.keystobhutan.com/bhutan/b...rt_phallus.php
Old 24-05-2010, 05:33 PM   #31
coco

LG, in post #27, the tall, pointy hat is resemblant of the 'dunce cap' a student in the old days had to wear while sitting in the corner of the classroom when they misbehaved. It typically was not red, though. I don't know if there is any connection.

Anyway, an interesting thread and thank you both.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 05:46 PM   #32
lightgiver

Default Mis Bee Hive

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
LG, in post #27, the tall, pointy hat is resemblant of the 'dunce cap' a student in the old days had to wear while sitting in the corner of the classroom when they misbehaved. It typically was not red, though. I don't know if there is any connection.

Anyway, an interesting thread and thank you both.
Check these out,

notice any similarities?

1. One who whips, especially one who scourges oneself for religious discipline or public penance.
2. One who seeks sexual gratification in beating or being beaten by another person.

round em up

BBBBBAAAAAAA

circus anyone

Lost in a Roman wilderness of pain

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-05-2010 at 05:54 PM.
Old 24-05-2010, 05:57 PM   #33
coco

Probably because of the region I was born in and live in, I am reminded of the Klan (KKK) when I see the garments and headwear.

The Klan is a well known secret organization/fraternal organization largely but there are ladies' versions as well.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
Old 24-05-2010, 07:56 PM   #34
bush doctor

Default Bread and circuses

Very much still with us

Star Trek - 54 - Bread and circuses Part 1

Old 24-05-2010, 08:05 PM   #35
lightgiver

Default Ostrich nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush doctor View Post
Very much still with us

Star Trek - 54 - Bread and circuses Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QK2EnyuBmk
Plenty of it keep em distracted

CFR, Media Control and the New World Order

One nation
under God
has turned into
one nation under the influence
of one drug

Television, the drug of the Nation
Breeding ignorance and feeding radiation

T.V., it
satellite links
our United States of Unconsciousness
Apathetic therapeutic and extremely addictive
The methadone metronome pumping out
150 channels 24 hours a day
you can flip through all of them
and still there's nothing worth watching
T.V. is the reason why less than 10 per cent of our
Nation reads books daily
Why most people think Central Amerika
means Kansas
Socialism means unamerican
and Apartheid is a new headache remedy
absorbed in it's world it's so hard to find us
It shapes our mind the most
maybe the mother of our Nation
should remind us
that we're sitting too close to...

T.V. is
the stomping ground for political candidates
Where bears in the woods
are chased by Grecian Formula'd
bald eagles
T.V. is mechanized politic's
remote control over the masses
co-sponsored by environmentally safe gases
watch for the PBS special
It's the perpetuation of the two party system
where image takes precedence over wisdom
Where sound bite politics are served to
the fastfood culture
Where straight teeth in your mouth
are more important than the words
that come out of it
Race baiting is the way to get selected
Willie Horton or
Will he not get elected on...

T.V., is it the reflector or the director ?
Does it imitate us
or do we imitate it

because a child watches 1500 murders before he's
twelve years old and we wonder why we've created
a Jason generation that learns to laugh
rather than to abhor the horror
T.V. is the place where
armchair generals and quarterbacks can
experience first hand
the excitement of warfare
as the theme song is sung in the background
Sugar sweet sitcoms
that leave us with a bad actor taste while
pop stars metamorphosize into soda pop stars
You saw the video
You heard the soundtrack
Well now go buy the soft drink
Well, the onla cola that I support
would be a union C.O.L.A.(Cost Of Living Allowance)
On television

Back again, 'New and improved'
We return to our irregularly programmed schedule
hidden cleverly between heavy breasted
beer and car commercials
CNNESPNABCTNT but mostly B.S.
Where oxymoronic language like
'virtually spotless', 'fresh frozen'
'light yet filling' and 'military intelligence'
have become standard
T.V. is the place where phrases are redefined
like 'recession' to 'necessary downturn'
'Crude oil' on a beach to 'mousse'
'Civilian death' to 'collateral damages'
and being killed by your own Army
is now called 'friendly fire'
T.V. is the place where the pursuit
of happiness has become the pursuit of
trivia
Where toothpaste and cars have become
sex objects
Where imagination is sucked out of children
by a cathode ray nipple
T.V. is the only wet nurse
that would create a cripple

ONE EYE

It is said that he will have right eye damaged and the left will be working because knowledge acquired through the right eye can be nūrī (means that pertaining to light) and through the left nārī (that pertaining to fire)

- George Orwell 1984 P1:

Linear reasoning and language functions such as grammar and vocabulary often are lateralized to the left hemisphere of the brain. Dyscalculia is a neurological syndrome associated with damage to the left temporo-parietal junction. This syndrome is associated with poor numeric manipulation, poor mental arithmetic skill, and the inability to either understand or apply mathematical concepts.

In contrast, prosodic language functions, such as intonation and accentuation, often are lateralized to the right hemisphere of the brain. Functions such as the processing of visual and audiological stimuli, spatial manipulation, facial perception, and artistic ability seem to be functions of the right hemisphere.

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-05-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 24-05-2010, 09:40 PM   #36
bush doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Plenty of it keep em distracted

CFR, Media Control and the New World Order
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lnJL1kp0x8&NR=1

One nation
under God
has turned into
one nation under the influence
of one drug

T.V., it
satellite links
our United States of Unconsciousness
Apathetic therapeutic and extremely addictive
The methadone metronome pumping out
150 channels 24 hours a day
you can flip through all of them
and still there's nothing worth watching
T.V. is the reason why less than 10 per cent of our
Nation reads books daily
Why most people think Central Amerika
means Kansas
Socialism means unamerican
and Apartheid is a new headache remedy
absorbed in it's world it's so hard to find us
It shapes our mind the most
maybe the mother of our Nation
should remind us
that we're sitting too close to...

T.V. is
the stomping ground for political candidates
Where bears in the woods
are chased by Grecian Formula'd
bald eagles
T.V. is mechanized politic's
remote control over the masses
co-sponsored by environmentally safe gases
watch for the PBS special
It's the perpetuation of the two party system
where image takes precedence over wisdom
Where sound bite politics are served to
the fastfood culture
Where straight teeth in your mouth
are more important than the words
that come out of it
Race baiting is the way to get selected
Willie Horton or
Will he not get elected on...

T.V., is it the reflector or the director ?
Does it imitate us
or do we imitate it

because a child watches 1500 murders before he's
twelve years old and we wonder why we've created
a Jason generation that learns to laugh
rather than to abhor the horror
T.V. is the place where
armchair generals and quarterbacks can
experience first hand
the excitement of warfare
as the theme song is sung in the background
Sugar sweet sitcoms
that leave us with a bad actor taste while
pop stars metamorphosize into soda pop stars
You saw the video
You heard the soundtrack
Well now go buy the soft drink
Well, the onla cola that I support
would be a union C.O.L.A.(Cost Of Living Allowance)
On television

Back again, 'New and improved'
We return to our irregularly programmed schedule
hidden cleverly between heavy breasted
beer and car commercials
CNNESPNABCTNT but mostly B.S.
Where oxymoronic language like
'virtually spotless', 'fresh frozen'
'light yet filling' and 'military intelligence'
have become standard
T.V. is the place where phrases are redefined
like 'recession' to 'necessary downturn'
'Crude oil' on a beach to 'mousse'
'Civilian death' to 'collateral damages'
and being killed by your own Army
is now called 'friendly fire'
T.V. is the place where the pursuit
of happiness has become the pursuit of
trivia
Where toothpaste and cars have become
sex objects
Where imagination is sucked out of children
by a cathode ray nipple
T.V. is the only wet nurse
that would create a cripple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dmqqUGFCzg

ONE EYE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebral_hemisphere

It is said that he will have right eye damaged and the left will be working because knowledge acquired through the right eye can be nūrī (means that pertaining to light) and through the left nārī (that pertaining to fire)

- George Orwell 1984 P1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Kznmrc3o4

Linear reasoning and language functions such as grammar and vocabulary often are lateralized to the left hemisphere of the brain. Dyscalculia is a neurological syndrome associated with damage to the left temporo-parietal junction. This syndrome is associated with poor numeric manipulation, poor mental arithmetic skill, and the inability to either understand or apply mathematical concepts.

In contrast, prosodic language functions, such as intonation and accentuation, often are lateralized to the right hemisphere of the brain. Functions such as the processing of visual and audiological stimuli, spatial manipulation, facial perception, and artistic ability seem to be functions of the right hemisphere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateral...brain_function

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontal_lobe

And also there's this 1.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/im...iles14_01a.gif

(If I had to do a quick summary of Illuminati behavior, it would be something like the above - the traits of the reptilian brain. Look at The Biggest Secret, my talk videos, and this website. They expose all of the consequences of this behavior - obsessively, compulsively, advancing their agenda at all costs; the obsession with rituals, ceremony, and symbolism; and…yes, yes… all manner of deception!)

All movies and television likely are a projection of the reptilian brain. How so? Movies and television (video games, etc.) are all undeniably dreamlike, not only in their presentation of symbolic-reality, but also in that humans experiencing movies, etc. have the same brain wave patterns as when they are dreaming. And guess where dreaming originates in your head? In the reptilian brain (although other parts of our brains are involved).

(The movie and television industry is not only controlled by the reptilian bloodlines, it was created by them in the first place. The Illuminati are controlled by the traits of their reptilian brain and they seek to manipulate humanity through the manipulation and stimulation of the reptilian part of our brain.)

The "language" of the reptilian brain is visual imagery. All communications transferred by reptiles are done so by visual symbolic representations, each having specific meaning.

David Icke:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles14.htm

Last edited by bush doctor; 24-05-2010 at 09:54 PM.
bush doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 10:05 PM   #37
lightgiver

Default They live

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush doctor View Post
And also there's this 1.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/im...iles14_01a.gif

(If I had to do a quick summary of Illuminati behavior, it would be something like the above - the traits of the reptilian brain. Look at The Biggest Secret, my talk videos, and this website. They expose all of the consequences of this behavior - obsessively, compulsively, advancing their agenda at all costs; the obsession with rituals, ceremony, and symbolism; and…yes, yes… all manner of deception!)

All movies and television likely are a projection of the reptilian brain. How so? Movies and television (video games, etc.) are all undeniably dreamlike, not only in their presentation of symbolic-reality, but also in that humans experiencing movies, etc. have the same brain wave patterns as when they are dreaming. And guess where dreaming originates in your head? In the reptilian brain (although other parts of our brains are involved).

(The movie and television industry is not only controlled by the reptilian bloodlines, it was created by them in the first place. The Illuminati are controlled by the traits of their reptilian brain and they seek to manipulate humanity through the manipulation and stimulation of the reptilian part of our brain.)

The "language" of the reptilian brain is visual imagery. All communications transferred by reptiles are done so by visual symbolic representations, each having specific meaning.

David Icke:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles14.htm
"In the Country of the Blind the One-Eyed Man is King"

The Anti Christ is in every living room or bedroom depending wherever one likes to position it.

They Live (1988) Part 9

An economic crisis brings unemployed Nada (Roddy Piper) to L.A. in search of work. What he finds instead is that the ruling elite of the world are aliens in disguise, their aim being to keep humans in a state of mindless consumerism. His discovery comes when he dons a pair of special sunglasses made by a resistance group and sees for the first time reality unadorned.

Egyptian Pyramids - A Mars Earth Connection

They also represent the belt of Orion which mirrored and aligned with the pyramids in 10,500 bc.

Yep rape the people and the planet and then move on

get those shades on yet peeps

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-05-2010 at 10:17 PM.
Old 24-05-2010, 10:12 PM   #38
coco

The TV is an excellent tool from a certain perspective: He who controls the media, controls the hearts and minds of people.

More people have a 'hey, what can you do?' attitude.

Last edited by coco; 24-05-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 24-05-2010, 10:18 PM   #39
lightgiver

Question Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
The TV is an excellent tool from a certain perspective: He who controls the media, controls the hearts and minds of people.

More people have a 'hey, what can you do?' attitude.
How long for?

the TV is the 1 eyed Mšīḥā Daggālā,

everyone(near enough) has got 1

being brainwashed 24 7 along with education etc etc

Daǧǧāl is a common Arabic word, with the meaning "deceiving"

Signs of his coming

The following signs are ascribed to Ali in the forthcoming of Dajjal:

* People will stop offering the prayers
* Dishonesty will be the way of life
* Falsehood will become a virtue
* People will mortgage their faith for worldly gains
* Usury and bribery will become legitimate
* Imbeciles would rule over the wise
* Blood of innocents would be shed
* Pride will be taken on acts of oppression
* The rulers will be corrupt
* The scholars will be hypocrites
* Adultery will be rampant
* Women will dress like men and men will dress like women(shayler MI5 or whatever agent)
* The liars and treacherous will be respected
* There will be acute famine at the time
* There will be no shame amongst people
* Children would challenge their mothers
* Youngsters would perform marital relationship with their mothers
* Many people would worship Satan
* there would be no respect for elder people

yep we have all that

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-05-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old 24-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #40
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
How long for?
I'll be honest that I have not noted the time specifically, but I will say I have noted the attitude increasing during my lifetime. I am 43 years old.

So long as folks are comfortable and consider themselves secure, only a relatively few march in peaceful demonstrations or go to town meetings.

For example, if property taxes are proposed to be raised, people are vocal in their opposition, of course property taxes will rise anyway. Just one example.

Another example more recent and local to me is some new schools opening mid season and students being split up into new schools. Parents met about this and voiced disapproval; they wanted their children to finish out the school year in their respective schools. Effect? None.

Things like this have been chipping and chipping away at folks creating a "Hey, what are you gonna do?" attitude more and more, bit by bit.