Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 17-08-2010, 11:57 AM   #2661
loveisthelaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
My comments do not imply that all Muslims hit their wives. But What I mean is the texts permit it. Also was Hadith not introduced sometime after the Koran and was not the teaching of Muhammad?
The Sahih hadith that come from a strong chain of authentic narration are to be followed - that is where Muslims know how the prayer is performed for instance.

Quote:
I just do not see how it is a mans duty to punish his wife in any form what's so ever, As it is not her job to punish a mans..
It isn't - but it is his duty to look after his wife, and his children. That includes preventing her form harming herself or the family.

If your wife has a gun and is pointing it at your child, will you stand there and do nothing because she is a woman? No, you would snap her arm if you had to, to prevent her shooting herself or your children. Trust me, she would do the same to you if she could.

Quote:
I find like Christianity, there is this false image of the man being more superior or responsible than the woman, which is a myth and is only ever really valid when dealing with a physical comparison.
Well, that is right to an extent - however in Islam, a women does not need to work, the man does. A woman does not need to fight in a war, the man does.

Quote:
I think Both female and male have there attributes and importance.. and a couple should be a team... and that religious texts should state this
It does:

"And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves that you may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts); verily in that are signs for those who reflect." 30:21

Regarding the 72 virgins, I already addressed that.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 17-08-2010 at 12:02 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 11:46 PM   #2662
kbeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
The Sahih hadith that come from a strong chain of authentic narration are to be followed - that is where Muslims know how the prayer is performed for instance.

It isn't - but it is his duty to look after his wife, and his children. That includes preventing her form harming herself or the family.

If your wife has a gun and is pointing it at your child, will you stand there and do nothing because she is a woman? No, you would snap her arm if you had to, to prevent her shooting herself or your children. Trust me, she would do the same to you if she could.

Well, that is right to an extent - however in Islam, a women does not need to work, the man does. A woman does not need to fight in a war, the man does.

It does:

"And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves that you may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts); verily in that are signs for those who reflect." 30:21

Regarding the 72 virgins, I already addressed that.
why do i keep thinking of stued plums
Old 17-08-2010, 11:48 PM   #2663
loveisthelaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeet View Post
why do i keep thinking of stued plums
hungry?

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:40 PM   #2664
gusia

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbasque View Post
Despite the fact I said I won't be answering these questions again, but I'll try and give you an insight of what Islam really is.

In Islam for a man to have four wives is as a last resort, for example

If the wife is sick (and she agrees)
If the wife can satisfy him sexually (if she agrees)
He needs to come up with a real reason why he needs another wife
If the wife has lost her libido no longer want any sexual intercourse
He has to provide equally for both women financially and emotionally
He should treat them equally no favouritism, and respect their wills

The above are only few of the huge list of conditions
It's not jus like that go and have 4 wives, this how the western media wanted to portray it.

Not as repulsive as western mentality, I love darling as soon as he is out of the house, bang another chick with short dress walks by he forgets his vows and the woman he left at home, is this better>?

Yes?
Better to be a hypocrite, cheating, adultery?
and he's found out, not only the he breaks her heart but breaks their marriage, and usually kids are involved and it's big mess, do you like this way perhaps?

Look at Muslim families rare to see divorces, because both parties have a code to stick by, on top of affection and love.

So far every woman I met wanted to wear it and that includes my own wife, she was born here, English, reverted (converted) to Islam just like I did, and she's happily wearing it, I have never said anything to her about it, either it's her choice.

Perhaps you prefer all of these women walking almost naked, that's their choice, but you talk about imposing, who's imposing Islam or you?
You want to see all women act, do things the same way you do them, you can't accept people to be different, who's the intolerant?

Listen I said it and I am saying it again, you don't know what you're talking about, but that's ok. (I don't expect you)

The hand chopping

In 700 years there were two cases of hand chopping, because people stole when they shouldn't, I'll explain

You have no reason to steal, because there is a system in place to look after the poor, the needy, the weak and so on, people lived all their lives they didn't do a days work, they lived like kings

The ones who stole, they were caught when asked why did they steal, they couldn't give a good reason, they had everything they needed provided for them by the state, they had no reason whatsoever to steal, none!!

They were pardonned 3 times, the third time they chopped their right hand
People lived in harmony, in peace, no need for crime, if they didn't do that, more and more people will steal before you know it's out of control.

As we are having today, you like the way things are today? you probably do
Rapes, murders, adulteries, kidnapping, violence day and night, stabbing, hypocrisy, lots of sex, lots of drugs, lots of crime in general, wars, accidents, and the list goes on, not to mention the bigger crime of all corruption of the whole system.

In those days they had the best taxation system in the world, even Napoleon wanted to adapt it to the french state, and he was poisoned 3 months later, he died in 1821, the official story, he died from cancer, but that's not the truth, he was poisoned.

They only wage war if they are attacked, you cannot wage war if it's not in self defense, this the biggest lie of all of them.

I know you never read the Quoran, or maybe you read a translated version which most likely been changed to mislead people.

If you read the Quoran really, you wouldn't be saying these things.

Muslims don't wage wars for no reason, unless their backs are against the wall, it is called self defense, to protect their land, the innocents, children and women.
Islam and Muslims are being framed by the Zionist and the Jesuits, it's been the case for many generations, except this time, they really want to take over the land of the Muslims, destroy Islam from within.

Put a Muslim against another, just like Britain did to the Ottoman Empire:

Read bellow please

Ottoman government deliberately pursued a policy for the development of Bursa, Edirne (Adrianople) and Constantinople, successive Ottoman capitals, into major commercial and industrial centres, considering that merchants and artisans were indispensable in creating a new metropolis.[34] To this end, Mehmed and his successor Bayezid, also encouraged and welcomed migration of the Jews from different parts of Europe, who were settled in Constantinople and other port cities like Salonica. In many places in Europe, Jews were suffering persecution at the hands of their Christian counterparts. The tolerance displayed by the Ottomans was welcomed by the immigrants

You also need to check out The treaty of Balta Liman

Muslims are hateful, Muslim hate Jews, Muslims are savages
Read and do a proper research before attacking blindly, it's nice to accuse anyone of something that he is not guilty of.

The Ottoman Empire was, in principle, tolerant towards Christians and Jews (the "Ahl Al-Kitab", or "People of the Book", according to the Qu'ran) but not towards the polytheists, in accordance with the Sharia law. Such tolerance was subject to a non-Muslim tax, the Jizya.

It's so easy to twist facts and frame people, especially when the big audience doesn't read, doesn't research the truth could be burried 6 foot under, unless you dig it out

non-Muslim citizens, who meet certain criteria. The tax is/was to be levied on able bodied adult males of military age and affording power,[2] (but with specific exemptions,[3][4] though these were discarded at various points in history[5]). From the point of view of the Muslim rulers, jizya was a material proof of the non-Muslims' acceptance of subjection to the state and its laws

just as for the inhabitants it was a concrete continuation of the taxes paid to earlier regimes."[6] In return, non-Muslim citizens were permitted to practice their faith, to enjoy a measure of communal autonomy, to be entitled to Muslim state's protection from outside aggression, to be exempted from military service and the Zakah as obligatory upon Muslim citizens.

Zakat only those who could pay it once a year, and it's a tenth 1/10 of their revenues after the second year of their successful turnover.

Show me a tax system that is as fair as back then? show me on any country

And this is just scraping the surface, we haven't gone deeper. it wasn't perfect of course, but a hell of lot better than it is today.

To finish off
For adultery to be judged, the person has to be seen by 4 witnesses, caught in the action, not assuming that the person was committing adultery, it has to be caught in the actions and seen by 4 witnesses at the same time, and the witnesses should not be related at all!

Not long ago, here in the UK people were hanged for nothing, I suppose that was a good system, right?
In America the land of the free, people are still sitting in the death row, gas chamber, electric chair, lethal injection.

Electric chair is humane?
You think a gas chamber is humane, right?
You think hanging is humane?
The French with Guillotine is humane?
And we are suppose to be in the 20th century evolved and well developed
I am not even talking about the miscarriage of justice
Do you know how many people George Bush executed as a Governor of Texas?
Have you seen a human being being executed? in gas chamber, by hanging, or electric chair? his internal organs fry up, his brains melt and come out of his nose, is this humane??
and above all most of them are victims of the rotten system, that we live under.
I suggest you look it up.

Have a nice day
Uff this topic is so long and i haven't time to read all posts but good that is talk about it here
What i can tell... First of all, i'm not muslim, but christian. From some time i observe and read a lot of things regadring global policy towards other countries and other things too. But about muslim, i'm still confused. From one side i agree that wherever we are at world there is violence towards womans but also i don't think so that womans that make interviews or write books about marriage with muslim man that they totally lie that they were rape or beat. I can agree that now is fashion for scarce dress but it's not without reason. It's distributed and also mens love womans that are slim or even very slim and when they show more body. When woman has even little more weight or simply other figure type so she is treat like fat and not attractive what make me sick. And you know woman that have more body or jsut little more, can't wear the same dress like so slim woman and it's also reason discriminate womans that have other type of figure. I think it must be changed. One things is weird when someone see muslim couple (for example Ahmadinejad) and men wear dress like all other mens at world but woman always must wear dress that sometimes even don't show her face. Why it's that there men can wear normal dress but woman no?
I'm not so negative towards muslims but also i will not hide that i afraid of trust that they are so great while even people that i know at own country do different things.
I'm wondering for example Iran support NWO etc. or not, informations are different. In last time i tried write to Mr. Ahmadinejad but i don't know if i can ask whatever about policy at world. And i afraid of ask whatever.
gusia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:19 PM   #2665
fluxed

We are human, before any religion.

Then let us act like it. Rather, we quibble over who's religion
and culture , is the correct path.

While , behind every Islamic / Christian / Jewish leader,
is the puppet master high ranking mason.

They divide us into lands, invent religions taken from
pharaoh doctrines, and we fall for it.

Not me. That changed 5 years ago.

I would rather be a human, than a religious ( crazed ) human.

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2013, 11:01 AM   #2666
architeuthis

Because were not going to better our conditions by growing beards and cutting off the skin that covers the head of our penises in the manner of semitic, oriental traditions which have very little to do with who we are as Europeans: which I'm pretty sure most of us here are.
I have a deep reverence for cultural tradition but I can recognize when something is alien and foreign to everything I know and love. Islam was rightly halted at Poitiers in 732ad. It doesn't belong in Europe. Just because our Christian church seems to have lost it's mission does not mean we have turn to their 'desert cult' simply because they ask us, " what you got?" when we criticize them.
As for the west learning it's science from the Islamic world, perhaps there were some Arab books that came in useful at points in history, but remember that they got the foundation of their knowledge from the very European Greeks who spread their culture eastward in the wake of Alexander the Great.
It would be horribly regressive and futile for Europeans to take up that desert religion; all good English, German, Frenchmen etc know this to be true in a way that is difficult to express without causing offense, and it daunts us when we see mosques going up here and immigration because it can only hinder Europe's next step towards a genuine, new and great cultural era.
architeuthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2013, 11:04 AM   #2667
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
I had to start this thread to see how many people actually hate Islam and why?

I have noticed recently or even years ago, the mention of the word Islam or Muslims causes controversy, the question is why so much negative views towards Islam

Majority of people speaking about Islam or who give negative views are usually have had some kind of personal experience with someone who's from an Muslim faith or simply from what they learnt from the media, websites and so on.

What is astonishingly hypocritical, is the way people jump at the first occasion whenever Islam or Muslims are involved directly or indirectly, before acquiring any proof, they start showing their hate and despise purely based on what they heard or been told.

Most people were programmed to have a quick negative reaction as soon as Islam is mentioned.
Before even trying to find out if it's true or not, for any other people, creed, religions, they ask for proof, they seek to find out if the allegations are true or false.

When a crime is committed in the west, the person is accused as an individual if an alleged crime is committed by an alleged Muslim

People usually don't even bother to try and find out how it happened, whether the individual is really a Muslim, if the case why he/she did it?

I was born in this country to a Christian family (now all Muslims) I had pretty much the same views about Islam not to that extent, I've always tried to be rational, impartial, unless I have an irrefutable (evidence) proof that the crime was indeed committed by a Muslim only then I can judge the person, not the entire Islamic civilisation.

People seem to forget a Muslim is human being like any other human being, with his weaknesses, with his natural instincts, with his human characteristics.
Why I get the feeling that a Muslim has no rights to a mistake?
It's ok when it's someone other than a Muslim.

I watch there's an endemic view of Islam across the board, very few people come up with rational approaches to any situation that involves Islam or a Muslim.

I want to know

What is it that people are afraid of?
Aren't we afraid of the unknown?
When we ignore something we try and find out what it is, get to know it before we make any judgements.

History as we know it, half of it is a lie, most people don't realise it
If only people care to look and find out what Islam's contribution to the modern world as we know today, in absolutely every aspect of our lives.

Sometimes I laugh when people talk about democracy, human rights, freedom of speech.

What they seem to forget, there are no Muslim countries, they are called Muslim countries, with a very corrupt leaders across the Islamic/Arab world.

Do you actually think it was pure coincidence that all of these leaders in the Muslim world happened to be corrupt and dictators by pure chance?

The reason for that is because, most people in the west, don't know the truth, the average person only recently heard about Islam etc.. the majority heard of the Islamic world post 9/11.

They knew there were Muslim countries, and they are backward people, they beat their wives, mutilate their children, stone their criminals, cut hands and so on.

What they don't know is this, the same people who stone let's say a homosexual for instance, they come to Britain or the USA, they spend millions of dollars in one night.

They gamble, they drink, they have homosexual orgies, they hire prostitutes males and females, they spen a huge amount of money here in the west.

Back home they are the judges, the jury and the executioner, who put them in power in the first place and more importantly why?

Why do people ignore this fact, does it suit you in a way?
Every single Muslim/Arab country has a corrupt government, deliberately put there by the western rulers (Jesuits) if you like.

Their aim is to stop Islam anyway they can, if people can think for a second, if they think the Jesuits are behind everything, what makes them think that Islam is part of it?

Why are they fighting it tooth and nail from every angle? Or is it just pure coincidence again?

The media has done nothing in the last 40 years but tarnish Islam, Hollywood is another source, magazines, news papers, radios, schools, websites, constantly attacking Islam.

Novelists, writers, so called "historians" while we know that history of nations, civilisations has been greatly altered, hiding all the facts from their own people.

Naming all the western scientists, never a mention of Muslim scientists until some Muslims started to shed lights on every invention as we know it today.

From medicine to physics to poetry, to maths, astronomy, astrology, geology etc.. etc..

Most surgery tools we use today have been copied from the early Islamic hospitals, the first hospital was invented (created) by the Muslim doctors, endless medical books and entire encyclopaedias were translated from Arabic to Latin and then to many different western languages.

You don't have to take my word for it, I know you wouldn't, but go and find out for yourselves.

Why do you think the Vatican was placed where it is now? the idea was to stop Islam from spreading northward, no other reason, but that didn't stop them to send their scientists to learn from the Muslims

I know that most of you are going to hate this, but they are facts.

Financial system, social services, were created during the Islamic civilisation, to help the needy, regardless of their religion or origin.

Look it up I don't mean on the internet, I am not sure you will find this information on the net, you might find some of it, but I doubt you will find all of it, because it's been deliberately hidden from us.

So people should take a step back and think, it's easy to just carry that hatred in your stomach and go head first without checking anything.

Check, double check, triple check, they have been hiding all sorts of truths from us for generations, centuries.

But the truth and facts are still out there, they are not as available as the lies they pumped into our heads, day and night.

Anyway it's your call, if you want to remain ignorant, so stay ignorant but don't complain later you didn't know, it's no excuse.

Islam at its best is a pretty laid back religion.
Islamism though is their equivalent of our Westboro Baptist Church fundamentalists.
Not something ordinary decent folks want anything to do with.
For some reason these days we only get to hear about and from Islamism.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2013, 11:36 PM   #2668
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Yes like 1.5 billion people all love to be treated this way, right?

nearly two billion of them, they all love to be treated the way you just described it, after years of research and gathered all the evidence, right?

I am very impressed with your comment, that only shows you haven't read more than a paragraph, it confirms exactly what I mentioned above

I was hoping for more rational and intelligent response, but I was kind of expecting it.

You used two tactful things, you put "woman" in brackets, and use at the end with a lot of people, calling for support?

couldn't you cope by yourself? lol

God I can read through you people, the only motivation the only truth is pure hatred, and you don't know how to hide it, and this is exactly what you're accusing Islam of doing, whilst you're the ones, intolerant, hateful, ignorant, you fear Islam because you don't understand it and mostly, you associate it with "third world" as I said above, ME follow an Arab, ME do what an ARAB, who lives in a desert with camels, ME follow a backward savages, that the media showed me?

That is the reality, you can deny it as much as you like, I don't care I know what I know.

Pure hatred no other reason.
Have you ever heard of Stockholm Syndrome? When a captive is oppressed and enslaved so deeply they start to respect and love their keeper.

No woman is born wanting to be covered up and confined in a religious rule. The women you talk of are brought up into societies where they were be looked down on disrespected and even punished if they were not happy to play by the rules... Over time of course they become happy to be oppressed.

How many women in the West have the urge to cover their bodies and take an inferior position? what is it they should think they are missing?
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 03:15 AM   #2669
fishin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
People hate Islam for the same reason they hate Christianity.

The scriptures express dogmas and outdated social laws that rub us the wrong way in modern society.

This is enough to cause most people to throw a fit... so be it.

They will never understand the significance of spiritual lessons that are taught alongside those scriptures.

If they did have the capacity to understand the spiritual significance of lessons within these scriptures they would realize that the issues they have with the social laws etc. are irrelevant.

Social law, dogma, organized religion - these are all irrelevant to the big picture and that is exactly why these things are focused on. The big picture is not for everyone.
Judaism and Christianity and Islam are all Yahweh based religions, spreading hatred and division wherever they go. We can all argue which of these religions is the worst, but in a perfect world, none of them would exist and teh psychotic Yahweh would have been terminated before he could do all the damage he has done...
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 10:56 PM   #2670
humanati

I don't hate Islam.

The Muslim people I have met have been lovely, kind, gentle, generous people.

The suffering of Muslim countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya & the Palestinian people at the hands of western backed brutality has & is beyond comprehension...

Islam was not responsible for 9/11 or 7/7. Our own governments in collusion with other secret services were, on behalf of globalist shadow governments.

Anjem Choudhary is MI5. EDF is MI5.

Woolwich murderers both had links to MI5.

I refuse to hate anyone for their religion. You can be a good person whatever your religion, or absence of it.

Don't allow yourselves to be played. Divide & conquer...
humanati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2013, 02:38 PM   #2671
fluxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanati View Post
I don't hate Islam.

The suffering of Muslim countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya & the Palestinian people at the hands of western backed brutality has & is beyond comprehension...

Islam was not responsible for 9/11 or 7/7. Our own governments in collusion with other secret services were, on behalf of globalist shadow governments.

I refuse to hate anyone for their religion. You can be a good person whatever your religion, or absence of it.

I agree with all of this.

First there was one african language, then as the population
increased, kings knew it would be more difficult to control
EVERYONE.

So, languages were developed ,
lands were identified with a language. Rulers
of the bloodline, installed. Religious 'branches'
developed.

During the fall of the Egyptian Empire, all the royal blood
was installed around the globe.

Any proof? The religious doctrines all back each other up.
i.e. jesus is important in them all.

This clearly indicates that the rulers all gathered and
borrowed.

More proof?

The royal family displays all the symbols
and connections to ancient royalty.

Freemasonry is a royal art, first taking the form
of a secret brotherhood of pharaoh.
Pharaoh was grand master, just like the kings
of all countries.

Alcohol was used by pharaoh. The same method
of memory control, employed to this day.

Alcohol simply makes the person more ignorant.
So, the king is happy while the subject are drunk.
He knows they will not question his god.

Old 22-06-2013, 05:08 PM   #2672
adbasque

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishin43diqs View Post
Judaism and Christianity and Islam are all Yahweh based religions, spreading hatred and division wherever they go. We can all argue which of these religions is the worst, but in a perfect world, none of them would exist and teh psychotic Yahweh would have been terminated before he could do all the damage he has done...
That is just it nobody is arguing about which religion is best, it has nothing whatsoever to do with religion, not by a long shot.
I refused to continue with this debate but I will make one exception here:

That is just the point I am trying to make, if we get rid of all religions they will find something else to divide us with, then what are we going to do?

Change our appearances?
Chane the color of our skin?
Change our personalities?
Change our principles?

(That's a control in itself)

You miss the point, by repeating the same things as if religion is the core of all evil, well let me tell you something my friend that is exactly what they want us to believe.

(You want someone in prison, you commit the crime in his name and frame him / her)
You can see the evidence for yourself false flags all the time, I don't have to tell you this.
9/11 without religion? They'd say the brown people hate us and are jealous of us. Think

They want religions out of the way, to have more control to have their own religion which is Satanism they will first introduce and promote atheism until no religion is left on earth then they will get rid of atheism to finally introduce the one world religion Satanism whether you believe it or not is totally irrelevant what matters in this case they believe in him, and they are more than dedicated to their belief to their cause to their evil plan, and devil's plan.

Why don't you do me a favour and show me what is bad about religion, don't just say religion is bad tell me first the:

Why?
How?

You can break it down for me, as I am just a dumb believer and then I will listen to what you're saying.

Can you accuse anyone or anything without any evidence? Surely not
Religion has been and still is being framed for many reasons.

1) is to push people away from their own spirituality
2) religion is a big problem to them, they have to get rid of it.
3) they need to establish their own religion and make it everybody's sick religion.

Have you ever heard anyone saying we need to abolish Satanism?
never!
Have you ever heard the main stream media demonizing Satanism, or anything bad was said about it, despite the fact we all know what they stand for?

This has nothing to do with fights between religions, it has to do with the evil divider, people hate each other for many other reasons which were induced into society.

Whatever the rulers want it is projected into society
One final thought, even if you don't believe in religion you still in a "Belief system" I am not going to explain it I am convinced you will work it out for yourself, religion has nothing to do with the evil on this earth yes it was used and framed by the very same people who wanted it out of the way and the same people who are enslaving us.

They = those enslaving you.

Peace

Last edited by adbasque; 22-06-2013 at 05:20 PM.
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2013, 05:14 PM   #2673
adbasque

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanati View Post
I don't hate Islam.

+1
Old 27-06-2013, 01:45 PM   #2674
fluxed

Quote:
That is just it nobody is arguing about which religion is best, it has nothing whatsoever to do with religion, not by a long shot.
I refused to continue with this debate but I will make one exception here:

That is just the point I am trying to make, if we get rid of all religions they will find something else to divide us with, then what are we going to do?

Change our appearances?
Chane the color of our skin?
Change our personalities?
Change our principles?

(That's a control in itself)

You miss the point, by repeating the same things as if religion is the core of all evil, well let me tell you something my friend that is exactly what they want us to believe.

(You want someone in prison, you commit the crime in his name and frame him / her)
You can see the evidence for yourself false flags all the time, I don't have to tell you this.
9/11 without religion? They'd say the brown people hate us and are jealous of us. Think

They want religions out of the way, to have more control to have their own religion which is Satanism they will first introduce and promote atheism until no religion is left on earth then they will get rid of atheism to finally introduce the one world religion Satanism whether you believe it or not is totally irrelevant what matters in this case they believe in him, and they are more than dedicated to their belief to their cause to their evil plan, and devil's plan.

Why don't you do me a favour and show me what is bad about religion, don't just say religion is bad tell me first the:

Why?
How?

You can break it down for me, as I am just a dumb believer and then I will listen to what you're saying.

Can you accuse anyone or anything without any evidence? Surely not
Religion has been and still is being framed for many reasons.

1) is to push people away from their own spirituality
2) religion is a big problem to them, they have to get rid of it.
3) they need to establish their own religion and make it everybody's sick religion.

Have you ever heard anyone saying we need to abolish Satanism?
never!
Have you ever heard the main stream media demonizing Satanism, or anything bad was said about it, despite the fact we all know what they stand for?

This has nothing to do with fights between religions, it has to do with the evil divider, people hate each other for many other reasons which were induced into society.

Whatever the rulers want it is projected into society
One final thought, even if you don't believe in religion you still in a "Belief system" I am not going to explain it I am convinced you will work it out for yourself, religion has nothing to do with the evil on this earth yes it was used and framed by the very same people who wanted it out of the way and the same people who are enslaving us.

They = those enslaving you.

Peace
Well said!

That we both see it so clearly, is a sure sign others
will follow in our time frame.

I will only add that humans will need to fill the void,
when the truth of jesus comes out.

Our spirit will bloom, trust me. We will find the
right path BY OURSELVES. Let alone all the help
available from 'UFO's.

When the true Jesus has been exposed,
all religions will be implicated and this is the fault,
the INCOMPETENCE of those history manipulators.

THE FREEMASONS. The royal artists.

I don't think freemasonry anymore.
I see a dangerous man -
THE GRAND MASTER - DUKE OF KENT.
What he says , goes. And he is global, remember.
He will be aware of every single 'issue / matter '.

He is at the very top. Trust. Our monarchy
is the greatest display of ROYALTY around
the globe is it not?

Then this clearly indicates 'genetic domination'
of the pharaoh davidic bloodline. Other countries are
just lesser branches of the duke's blood.

Clicking?....double clicking?....

Since i spotted a ufo, it clicked for me.

Last edited by fluxed; 27-06-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Old 27-06-2013, 10:16 PM   #2675
moonwolf

People are defensive when they hear the word muslim because from my experience most muslims. in england are radical but yes theyre not all radical, in spain i havent met a single radical but what i believe is that the english government is just leting the radical muslims in so that we will grow to hate them and they then get away with going to their countries and stealing their oil.
moonwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 10:27 PM   #2676
adbasque

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwolf View Post
People are defensive when they hear the word muslim because from my experience most muslims. in england are radical but yes theyre not all radical, in spain i havent met a single radical but what i believe is that the english government is just leting the radical muslims in so that we will grow to hate them and they then get away with going to their countries and stealing their oil.
Most people seek peace, freedom and liberty and there's a small minority that seeks oppression and libertine.
Old 28-06-2013, 05:54 PM   #2677
moonwolf

Quote:
Most people seek peace, freedom and liberty and there's a small minority that seeks oppression and libertine.
Assuming the radicals are the small minority then true
Old 30-06-2013, 09:11 AM   #2678
whitescales

I am not a muslim but neither do I hate Islam itself. I value the contribution that the koran provides concerning some of the mysteries of this world. Yet let me make it clear that though I do not hate Islam itself, nor the people who follow it, my heart is hardened towards the being that you and the christians worship. I hate this entity more than I hate pain itself. I have various reasons for this malice but that is not the question that was asked here. Why do people hate Islam? The same reason why they hate Christianity: They resent slavery in all of its' forms. Religion is slavery. Yet we are slaves in one way or the other. I have simply chosen a master who gives me the loosest leash as possible. You are strangled before you can even leap.

"Mighty Lucifer - thou art the light that leads to darkness
As much as I praise thee, I love thee without praise...
As much as I love myself, I adore thee relentlessly
Thou art our true father; the wine of venus, the essence of our hope."

Do I love an angel or do I love knowledge? Do I simply love freedom? Do I kiss a god?

Last edited by whitescales; 30-06-2013 at 09:19 AM.
whitescales is offline   Reply With Quote