Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 27-03-2015, 02:31 PM   #41
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by de la source View Post
The higher self in each human is the only begotten son. The ego, the personality is not a son of the Source. They are temporary vehicles for the spark of light that we are so we can experience this world. But we forgot who we really are and we think that we are the ego or the personality. That's why we keep reincarnating... until we become the prodigal son and go back home.
but that would mean there are an infinite number of begotten sons and daughters. the bible says there is only one begotten Son.
Old 27-03-2015, 02:38 PM   #42
de la source

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
but that would mean there are an infinite number of begotten sons and daughters. the bible says there is only one begotten Son.
In school, didn't you learn what allegories and metaphores are? Our religious leaders "forgot" to tell us that the scriptures are written with figures of speech. They wanted to control us and build and empire with our money.

"Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life." (2Corinthians 3:8)

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." (Hosea 6:6)

Last edited by de la source; 27-03-2015 at 02:39 PM.
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 02:43 PM   #43
logos880

Quote:
In school, didn't you learn what allegories and metaphores are? Our religious leaders "forgot" to tell us that the scriptures are written with figures of speech. They wanted to control us and build and empire with our money.

"Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life." (2Corinthians 3:8)

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." (Hosea 6:6)
the deeper meanings of scripture are analogous with the plain meanings:

eph 3:17-19 "that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; to the end that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be strong to apprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which passeth knowledge, that ye may be filled unto all the fulness of God."
Old 27-03-2015, 02:51 PM   #44
de la source

Quote:
the deeper meanings of scripture are analogous with the plain meanings:

eph 3:17-19 "that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; to the end that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be strong to apprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which passeth knowledge, that ye may be filled unto all the fulness of God."
Doesn't your Bible also say that you must have ears to hear? Do you take that litterally?
Old 27-03-2015, 03:01 PM   #45
majortom

Quote:
The Key to unlocking the mystery of SODOM and GOMORROH is found in the description of these CITIES as TWINS
I watched a documentary some time ago about these cities - according to the producers they actually found the cities and also traces of an radio active element in the ground. What truth there is to this I don`t know, though I mention it out of interest

Quote:
Did you know that the most words that describe evil, actually come from the word TWO. Duality, Dubious, Doubt, Devious, and many others come from the root word DUO (two).
Interesting. We are also known as individuals, yet we are one person, but yet our brains are divided into two, the left, the right, the conscious (higher mind), the subconscious (lower mind).

Quote:
In order to have a spiritual resurrection (which happens in the physical body while you live), the veil must be removed from the lower mind.
They call that dealing with your complexes, or facing your demons - the higher self deals with logic while the lower mind is the primitive part we used before we had consciousness.

Quote:
This is a natural process when one enters into meditation. Just like the Sodomite men who came from “every corner,” when you are trying to bring the divine within yourself, lower mind thoughts will come and go randomly from every corner of your mind
Tried it a few times, and yes, the distractions are hectic - the mind is not used to silence, neither is a person used to darkness with their eyes closed - even when you meditate in Nature away from noise, you`ll still have the distractions, until you ease your mind. But I do find in Nature a peace unknown to any peace I`ve ever experienced

What`s your explanation of Lot handing his daughters over to the Sodomites ?
majortom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 03:06 PM   #46
logos880

Quote:
Doesn't your Bible also say that you must have ears to hear? Do you take that litterally?
it does say that.

"Hear this, you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear..."
Old 27-03-2015, 05:17 PM   #47
muhammad bear

Quote:
it does say that.

"Hear this, you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear..."
Pardon?
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 05:42 PM   #48
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad bear View Post
Pardon?
I'll try to speak up next time.
Old 27-03-2015, 05:55 PM   #49
kappy0405

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by de la source
The higher self in each human is the only begotten son
Not necessarily. There is only one logos, but it/he resides in each human being, according to the Bible.

"All things came into being through Him.. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men"

Jesus said "When you come to know yourselves.. you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 06:07 PM   #50
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
Not necessarily. There is only one logos, but it/he resides in each human being, according to the Bible.
the key word here is 'begotten.' so, it's not to say that we aren't all sons and daughters of the Creator, because we are. however, there is only one 'begotten' Son.

Quote:
"All things came into being through Him.. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men"
amen.

Quote:
Jesus said "When you come to know yourselves.. you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father.
as I pointed out previously, the gospel of thomas is unreliable.
Old 27-03-2015, 07:24 PM   #51
vates
Inactive

Quote:
the key word here is 'begotten.' so, it's not to say that we aren't all sons and daughters of the Creator, because we are. however, there is only one 'begotten' Son.

The Bible also says Adam was the son of God (Luke 3:38).
vates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 07:39 PM   #52
de la source

Quote:

amen.

So you prefer to rely on a book re-written by a roman emperor and his papal sucessors who killed thousands -maybe millions- of people during crusades and Inquisition?

You want to go back to Source with your religion but it's that religion that keeps you separated from your true Source. Keep on externalizing god and you'll get farther away from him. Because He is inside of you. Search within yourself.

Last edited by de la source; 27-03-2015 at 07:45 PM.
Old 27-03-2015, 07:55 PM   #53
kappy0405

Quote:

...from the perspective of Romanized Christianity, anyway

Personally I think it may be more reliable, as it was probably written by the followers of James, Jesus' brother, & not by the followers of Paul, the self-proclaimed apostle, Pharisee, & "ravenous wolf" in sheep's clothing from the Tribe of Benjamin.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 08:03 PM   #54
logos880

Quote:
...from the perspective of Romanized Christianity, anyway

Personally I think it may be more reliable, as it was probably written by the followers of James, Jesus' brother, & not by the followers of Paul, the self-proclaimed apostle, Pharisee, & "ravenous wolf" in sheep's clothing from the Tribe of Benjamin.
sorry, my comment on thomas was actually in another thread!

the gospel of thomas is not reliable and it contradicts the bible:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gospel of thomas
These are the secret sayings that the living Jesus spoke and Didymos Judas Thomas recorded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jn 18:20
I have spoken openly to the world," Jesus replied. "I always taught in synagogues or at the temple, where all the Jews come together. I said nothing in secret.
edit: I'm not going to get into the debate around paul, but paul's teachings don't contradict what Yeshua taught.

Last edited by logos880; 27-03-2015 at 08:06 PM.
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 08:25 PM   #55
vates
Inactive

The Bible contains child abuse, such as the painful mutilation of Baby's Foreskins, this means the Bible God is a Pedophile and the Bible promotes blood rituals on babies.
Old 29-03-2015, 12:37 AM   #56
de la source

Quote:
sorry, my comment on thomas was actually in another thread!

the gospel of thomas is not reliable and it contradicts the bible.
According to your statement, the bible is no more reliable because it contradicts itself many time. Why do you let goliath win?
Old 29-03-2015, 02:52 AM   #57
logos880

Quote:
According to your statement, the bible is no more reliable because it contradicts itself many time.
I don't believe so.

Quote:
Why do you let goliath win?
"Out of the stump of David's family will grow a shoot--yes, a new Branch bearing fruit from the old root."
Old 09-04-2015, 08:44 AM   #58
vates
Inactive

Quote:
I don't believe so.
DUH, your a Christian, believe every single word, every single letter in the Holy Bible to be the word of a Sky Pedophile that digests foreskins of little babies.

Last edited by vates; 09-04-2015 at 09:49 AM.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:00 PM   #59
binki

I have also noticed some things in the bible which seem like black magic. But I am again confused. Someone said they were possessed the other night and when I touched them with the open bible, their strange behaviour immediately stopped.
And, well they live in a haunted house, and when I opened the bible to read john like truth love and light said, the dishes in the kitchen were knocked over.

I believe there is power in the bible, but do understand that it has been edited and have heard some of the original scriptures are missing. So I guess for me, different parts of the bible have resonated with me at different times, and I think this may be when God is talking to you through the written word.

I have been Baptised and believe I received the Holy Spirit one afternoon. I remember around this time, life was pulling me in different directions, and I felt the presence of God very strongly in my life (this is when life led me to David in Secrets of the matrix. Part 3 really blew the walls down in my mind and I saw things I couldn't see before), I still do, and feel I am connecting to this God force more and more each day.

I also felt very strongly back then that Jesus does exist, and that it seemed right that the way to God was through Him, as when I asked Christ to come into my life, I felt I got proof of His existence and things became very strange for me. I have fallen away from Christ and felt separate for quite some time now, but I have asked Christ to come back into my life again and today at the library, found an interesting looking book on Christ from Anne Rice, which I feel compelled to read. Synchronicity.

Now I do not class myself as a Christian. In fact, I believe very strongly that David Icke is onto something when he talks about the reptilians, and the nature of reality, the satanists who are running this world, the moon, saturn, among other things. So many things David says just add up. I do question him though, for when he was on Fern Britton, he said Jesus exists, and now he says he never existed. I have often wondered what was the deciding moment that changed his mind.

This thread has been very interesting to read, getting all sorts of opinions and information about Christianity.

Last edited by binki; 09-04-2015 at 01:04 PM.
binki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:32 PM   #60
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by vates View Post
The Bible contains child abuse, such as the painful mutilation of Baby's Foreskins, this means the Bible God is a Pedophile and the Bible promotes blood rituals on babies.
poor soul was clearly starved for attention.