Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 03-09-2013, 08:31 PM   #41
wandering_sufi

Good post OP

Also;

Muslims bang on about how "imperialistic" the west is; but a Caliphate is extremely Imperialistic..

Strange double standards.

Oh yea and guess who the Caliph will be? A Rothschild.

- Henry Kissinger
wandering_sufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:32 PM   #42
khepera2010

Location: A vassal State of the EUSSR-formerly known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar revo View Post
...that's not what Afghans say:

Afghans: We Want the Taliban Back - YouTube
I don't know what Afghans say but what I do know is that if there was true democracy in the West, then our troops would not have gone to that country. They are there because those that think 'they rule over us', have ordered them there at the behest of the Oil/Gas Cartels. Simple.

Quote:
who would turn them into great top-list countries, which would not be cool with Western regimes
I don't know. Maybe? Who knows? What I do know is that most 'normal' people in the West could'nt care less and we want nothing to do with the politics of your countries. Those that think they 'rule over us' however, have a completely different agenda, hence there is very little true democracy here.

Quote:
or a Caliphate to the activities of the Mujahideen movement
Kosovo came into existence due to NATO military intervention. If left alone, then Serbia would have maintained control.

Quote:
this is funny because the West was where people were burning scientists for saying earth is round, while Muslims were exporting science to the sorrounding nations
I agree but what the West did back in the Dark Ages and Medieval times, I really could'nt give a shite about. Imo, your religion and it's Sharia, wishes to place you back to a similar time - most of us don't care. If you want that, then thats your choice.

Quote:
I hope other people thought the same
Most of us in the West do. We're not interested in other people's petty squabbles or how other Nations live their lives. We just want to live in peace and where possible, to have friendly relations with all.
khepera2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:54 PM   #43
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_sufi View Post
Muslims bang on about how "imperialistic" the west is; but a Caliphate is extremely Imperialistic..

Caliphate is Not Imperialistic, Caliphate didn't invade North Arabia & North Africa except to liberate them from the Byzantine grip....and the people there were very happy, celebrated the Liberation, and welcomed the new "Invaders" with open hearts....this is well documented

Quote:
*EPIC FAIL*

When Injustice becomes a Law

Resistance becomes a Duty

http://www.loonwatch.com/
omar revo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:57 PM   #44
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by khepera2010 View Post
I don't know what Afghans say but what I do know is that if there was true democracy in the West, then our troops would not have gone to that country. They are there because those that think 'they rule over us', have ordered them there at the behest of the Oil/Gas Cartels. Simple.
the you have to start civil organizations that makes troops aware of their true fate in Muslim Lands (a.k.a coming back home in a box), maybe that will reduce the stupidity of Patriotism in America

Quote:
I don't know. Maybe? Who knows? What I do know is that most 'normal' people in the West could'nt care less and we want nothing to do with the politics of your countries. Those that think they 'rule over us' however, have a completely different agenda, hence there is very little true democracy here.
Great....I'm starting to love Western people more and more....if that's the truth of course

Quote:
I agree but what the West did back in the Dark Ages and Medieval times, I really could'nt give a shite about. Imo, your religion and it's Sharia, wishes to place you back to a similar time - most of us don't care. If you want that, then thats your choice.

the civilization of the Middle East was made by the Caliphate, the Dark Ages didn't take place except when the Caliphate started to be reduced and then completely vanished in later times

Quote:
Most of us in the West do. We're not interested in other people's petty squabbles or how other Nations live their lives. We just want to live in peace and where possible, to have friendly relations with all.
Nice....that's the First step in the 1000 step journey

Old 03-09-2013, 09:37 PM   #45
wandering_sufi

Quote:
Caliphate is Not Imperialistic, Caliphate didn't invade North Arabia & North Africa except to liberate them from the Byzantine grip....and the people there were very happy, celebrated the Liberation, and welcomed the new "Invaders" with open hearts....this is well documented
Still imperialism, but that is besides the point.

Why did they advance through Spain and into France?

Quote:
*EPIC FAIL*
by the way it's going with Jabat Al-Nusra and other scum trying to establish a Caliphate, it'll probably be a CIA/Mossad paid and sold.

As it's the CIA and Mossad that fuel the Rebel war in Syria at the moment, and serious Rebel leaders are CIA bought and sold..

- Henry Kissinger
Old 03-09-2013, 10:06 PM   #46
decoking
Banned

Quote:
is invading other people's lands called "Defense" in Australian dictionaries ??
Well the politicians call it defense.

Like when you work at DSTO or British Aerospace here and make equipment and tanks to be used in the ME its 'defense'

They arent going to call it the invasion industry now are they.
decoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:11 PM   #47
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Still imperialism, but that is besides the point.
Not Imperialistic, the people of the land themselves asked us to come to them, so why do you poke yoir nose between us ??

Quote:
Why did they advance through Spain and into France?

they didn't prepare to invade Spain, if they wanted to, then they would have done it....I mean, they stayed at Spain for about 800 years, why didn't they do it ??

besides, they only attacked the Southern borders of France which was under the rule of the Visigothic kingdom who were at War with them

Quote:
by the way it's going with Jabat Al-Nusra and other scum trying to establish a Caliphate, it'll probably be a CIA/Mossad paid and sold.

As it's the CIA and Mossad that fuel the Rebel war in Syria at the moment, and serious Rebel leaders are CIA bought and sold..

please spare me all of this garbage, that'a just the same old propaganda they spread to gain popularity among Muslims

here in Libya, for example, during the 9 months of war, they have filled our minds with Caliphate, Shari'a, Islamic state, they waved the flags of Islamic Caliphate, they had long beards, they were speaking exactly how Imams speak....

but after the end of war, suddenly, they all shaved their beards, wore neck-tires, and all what we saw after that was Secularism, Secularism & Secularism

so it's just Pseudo-Propaganda after I saw the truth myself

true Jihad warriors who want to establish true Caliphate are being fought & bombarded all day long where ever they appear....take the Taliban for example

Last edited by omar revo; 03-09-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:17 PM   #48
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by decoking View Post
Well the politicians call it defense.

Like when you work at DSTO or British Aerospace here and make equipment and tanks to be used in the ME its 'defense'

They arent going to call it the invasion industry now are they.

Hi....

that's what I'm trying to clarify

it's the same how France says that Syrian Chemical weapons are a threat France (which lies thousands of Kilometers away from Syria), and how America says that Hezbullah is a threat to American Security (which doesn't even have a full control of its own territory)

I just don't know how can some people believe in such utter bull-crap

Old 03-09-2013, 10:29 PM   #49
wandering_sufi

Quote:
please spare me all of this garbage, that'a just the same old propaganda they spread to gain popularity among Muslims

here in Libya, for example, during the 9 months of war, they have filled our minds with Caliphate, Shari'a, Islamic state, they waved the flags of Islamic Caliphate, they had long beards, they were speaking exactly how Imams speak....

but after the end of war, suddenly, they all shaved their beards, wore neck-tires, and all what we saw after that was Secularism, Secularism & Secularism

so it's just Pseudo-Propaganda after I saw the truth myself

true Jihad warriors who want to establish true Caliphate are being fought & bombarded all day long where ever they appear....take the Taliban for example
Are Taliban true Mujahids??

I thought that they where not Muslims because they throw acid in the face of women who want an education?

But do you not support sectarianism? why?

- Henry Kissinger
Old 04-09-2013, 12:42 AM   #50
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:
I thought that they where not Muslims because they throw acid in the face of women who want an education?
Nope, that's US-Propaganda and Western media Pseudo-News

if we follow what every newspaper or channel say about this, then we will find out that one said it was done by the Taliban, but when they found No evidence to back it up, they claimed that it was done by a gang paid by the Taliban to do it

anyway, the criminals who have done it confessed that he was paid by the Pakistani Intelligence to do it, so they can make another Low-Level Propaganda about the Taliban

besides, Taliban have DENIED their responsibility for this Crime, and CONDEMNED it:

Their objections to girls' schooling have been well-documented, but such attacks, say Taliban officials, are to be condemned.
Qari Yusuf Ahmadi, spokesperson for the Taliban in the south, told IWPR that his group was not involved in the outrage.
"This criminal act was not done by the Taliban," he said. "We condemn this. I say it again - we have not done this thing, and those who were arrested are not our people. This government will say anything, and they punish people who are not even guilty."

http://www.isn.ethz.ch/Digital-Libra...ng=en&id=94684

But exactly who was behind the acid attack is a Mystery. The Taliban denied any part in it. The police arrested eight men and, shortly after that, the Ministry of Interior released a video showing two men confessing. One of them said he had been paid by an officer with the Directorate for Inter-Services Intelligence, the Pakistani intelligence agency, to carry out the attack.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/14/wo...anted=all&_r=0

At the time of the attack a Taliban representative denied any involvement.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...with-acid.html

A Taliban spokesman, Qari Yousef Ahmadi, denied the group's militants were involved in the attack.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...d-attack-girls

Taliban spokesman Qari Yousef Ahmadi on Tuesday denied that Taliban militants were involved in the attack.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hoolgirls.html

No one immediately claimed responsibility for the acid attack, and Qari Yousef Ahmadi, a Taliban spokesman, denied any involvement.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2...240476386.html

Afghanistan's government condemned the attack as "un-Islamic" and blamed it on the "country's enemies," a typical reference to Taliban militants. Qari Yousef Ahmadi, a Taliban spokesman, denied the insurgents were involved.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/11...n-schoolgirls/

The Taliban has denied responsibility for gas attacks over the weekend that caused more than 50 schoolgirls in northern Afghanistan to lose consciousness or fall ill.

"We strongly condemn such an act that targeted innocent schoolgirls by poisonous gas," Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said, according news reports.

http://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English...=3.1.303696197

another piece of Filthy Low-Level US-Propaganda DEBUNKED

Quote:
But do you not support sectarianism? why?
No, I don Not support Sectarianism:

(( And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided. )) Qur'an 3:103

(( And do not be like the ones who became divided and fall into disputations after the clear signs had come to them. And those will have a great punishment. )) Qur'an 3:105

(( And obey Allah and His Messenger, and do not dispute and [thus] lose courage and [then] your strength would depart; and be patient. Indeed, Allah is with the patient. )) Qur'an 8:46

(( [Adhere to it], turning in repentance to Him (ALLAH), and fear Him and establish prayer and do not be of those who associate others with Allah # [Or] of those who have divided their religion and become sects, every faction rejoicing in what it has. )) Qur'an 30:31-32

Last edited by omar revo; 04-09-2013 at 01:06 AM.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:02 AM   #51
boots
Banned

Quote:
Rapists, Drug Dealers, Child-Abusers, Murderers, Gang leaders will all be considered Immoral and will be executed

cleaning the body from Germs is way better than quarantining them

a Caliphate will disinfect society from Germs, Unlike the West, a Rapist will get few years (or even few months) and then WOOOOOOOO FREEDOOOOOOOOOM

from what I see, Muslims are not the ones who are invading other people's lands today

but the West is....and millions of Muslims are dying because of this Non-Stop Democracy campaign

Muslims are not the ones expanding their empire bit-by-bit today

Man, you really got to go back to England and take an Authentic English dictionary
You sick puppy, your advocating murder of people because they have A. Social problems and B. Because they are gay.

You believe the caliphate is a good thing because it will rid the world of what you call undesirables, the Rothschilds illuminatist think the same thing.

Dont you know when you are being played?

You are so hell bent on your religious doctrine and it's extremism that you fall into the hands of the Rothschilds.

The NWO is sticking it's nose into the ME and Caliphates are one of the octopus arms. They need to have many hands in all parts of the equation.

Quote:
Taking that quote out of context. ( A fascist empire expanding itself bit-by-bit through demographic conquest ).
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:08 AM   #52
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gws333 View Post
This thread is nothing but spamming random things to demonize Muslims and divert attention away from the Zionists. Another divide and conquer tactic.
lol, Whats the title of the thread?

Your a Rothschild Zionist gws you are palying their game, because of your religious programming and wanting a world run by a Caliphate, this is exactly what the Zionist want, they want you to be the opposing force. A chess piece in the game.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:20 AM   #53
boots
Banned

Quote:
Good post OP

Also;

Thanks, The west does have democracy and it's certainly better than having countries run on religious imperialism, which is what these Caliphater's want.

In the end it could be a Rothschild or someone who might have the family Genes. He/she will be the ultimate savior of mankind, thats the plan.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:21 AM   #54
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

this is quite the thread.
every time omar speaks to bluntly, gws has to do damage control.
i think omar is giving away too many inside secrets about their plans for world domination.

the caliphate sounds as though pol pot's world would be a paradise.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:31 AM   #55
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
i think omar is giving away too many inside secrets about their plans for world domination.

This gws has nothing to say but insults.

The calipahte apologist what a world devoid of anyone who is different and doesn't fit the mold.

This extremist doctrine is getting it's finger in all parts of the Islamic world.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:32 AM   #56
boots
Banned

Old 04-09-2013, 06:32 AM   #57
gws333

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post

I agree with most of what Omar says as it is reflected in the Qur'an and sunnah. There have been some differences of opinion but I agree with most of what Omar says. Refer to this for "world domination":

Quote:
They think that the Caliphate will seek to take over the whole world. There is a prophecy that clearly contradicts this:

Abû Hurayrah also relates that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:

Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The Prophets are brothers of the same father with different mothers, and their religion is one. I am the closest in relationship to Jesus, the son of Mary, because there was no prophet between him and me.

Jesus will descend. If you see him, then know him. He is a man of a moderately ruddy complexion. He will be wearing two faintly yellow garments. His hair will seem to have drops of water upon it, even though it will not be wet.

He will strive with the people for Islam. He will break the cross, kill the swine, and abolish the poll-tax. Allah will make all sects to come to an end during his time except Islam, and Allah will cause the Antichrist to perish.

Jesus will live for forty years, and then he shall die. The Muslims will conduct his (funeral) prayer and bury him.
[Sunan Abî Dâwûd (4324) and Musnad Ahmad (8902)]

This means that the whole world will accept Islam only after Jesus (pbuh) returns to kill the Dajjal or the False Messiah.
Edit: Truth has arrived and falsehood has perished! Allahu Ekber (Allah is Greatest)

Double-oh 33: "The name's Bond, Pagan Bond". License to troll. ;;::;;='

Muslim and Mason? No Way!

Last edited by gws333; 04-09-2013 at 06:48 AM.
gws333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:40 AM   #58
boots
Banned

Quote:
Sydney conference speaker demands Islamic state

Sunday, 28 January 2007. 13:14 (AWDT)

A speaker at a conference in Sydney’s south-west says a revolution or a civil war may be necessary in order to create an Islamic state, or caliphate.
The meeting has been organised by the controversial Muslim group Hizb ut-Tahrir, which is banned in several countries overseas.

A number of politicians have called for the group to be banned here.
One of today’s speakers, Ashraf Doureihi, told the audience action needs to be taken to ensure an Islamic state is created.

“It is important… [to move] collectively in the Muslim world to demand this change from such influential people in our lands, even if it means spilling onto the streets to create a revolution or staging a military coup,” he said.

Hizb ut-Tahrir spokesman Wassim Doureihi has told the audience a number of speakers will address the meeting today and discuss ways of establishing an Islamic super-state.

“As we were here today, what is at stake is not just the destiny of the Muslim world but indeed the whole of mankind,” he said.
The conference runs all day.
http://infidelsarecool.com/2007/01/a...ire-civil-war/

These extremist have said openly that they want Australia to have Sharia law.

60 minutes in Australia had a segment on one of these nutjobs, forget his name, and they believe deep down that we are just infidels who need Allah to guide them.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:53 AM   #59
gws333

There is no Islamic shari'a without the Caliphate. There are only certain parts of it like arbitration courts (like with Jewish courts) and that is as far as it goes. Those who ignorantly say "Shari'a for X Country" neither know what it entails or would be able to implement it. These are fringe groups supported by entities like the MI6 who support people like Anjem Choudhury in order to scare the people and make them think that "Muslims want to take over the world" while the Zionists maintain control of government and resources. I will say it bluntly, whoever messes with the Caliphate will get it and get it good. They will lose their lands and their freedoms if they fight with the Caliphate once it is re-established Bi'idhnillah (By the Permission of Allah).

Double-oh 33: "The name's Bond, Pagan Bond". License to troll. ;;::;;='

Muslim and Mason? No Way!
gws333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:54 AM   #60
boots
Banned

Quote:
They think that the Caliphate will seek to take over the whole world. There is a prophecy that clearly contradicts this:

Abû Hurayrah also relates that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:

Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The Prophets are brothers of the same father with different mothers, and their religion is one. I am the closest in relationship to Jesus, the son of Mary, because there was no prophet between him and me.

Jesus will descend. If you see him, then know him. He is a man of a moderately ruddy complexion. He will be wearing two faintly yellow garments. His hair will seem to have drops of water upon it, even though it will not be wet.

He will strive with the people for Islam. He will break the cross, kill the swine, and abolish the poll-tax. Allah will make all sects to come to an end during his time except Islam, and Allah will cause the Antichrist to perish.

Jesus will live for forty years, and then he shall die. The Muslims will conduct his (funeral) prayer and bury him.
[Sunan Abî Dâwûd (4324) and Musnad Ahmad (8902)]

This means that the whole world will accept Islam only after Jesus (pbuh) returns to kill the Dajjal or the False Messiah.
Thanks for that

Christian Zionism is what you are postulating This is part of the Rothschilds plan, if the Jewish one doesn't work out then it will be the Christian messiah BS and if that doesn't workout, then plan C.......Caliphate. A Islamic Messiah.