Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 17-10-2012, 03:04 AM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default Christians are a disgrace to mankind

It's shameful to be part of the same race as christian's who believe the Jezis fairy tale. So god has a son he had nailed to a cross to suffer for our sins? Never heard a more backwards psychopathic tale of bullshit in my life, I bet the man who is known as Jesus would agree.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 17-10-2012 at 03:06 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 03:08 AM   #2
saint_frankenstein

That's why I'm not a Christian anymore. When you think too much about it, you reach the conclusion that it's a bunch of illogical nonsense.
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 03:30 AM   #3
kappy0405

Please don't generalize. Even since the early years, there were Ebionite Christians, Gnostic Christians, Nestorian Christians, and even this guy Muhammad who didn't agree with such literal nonsense.

Pauline &/or Roman-based Christianity is not Christianity. It's neo-hellenistic pagan jargon. (& no, I don't mean to paint all pagans with the same brush either)

Peace.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!

Last edited by kappy0405; 17-10-2012 at 03:30 AM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 03:41 AM   #4
metacomet

Everything Christ spoke was the truth... whether you believe him to be a fictional character or not.

Organized religion is of course false, and Christ himself despised all organized religions as well as people who prayed publicly or made grand displays of their 'faith' in God as this is a way of being competitive and seeking glory, being a poser instead of a true spiritual person.

Christ also despised people who mixed money and religion (a sin committed by every single Catholic or Christian denomination).

Finally, Christ despised those who would judge others in any capacity, which is of course most of the known world but specifically - religious people.

One more thing though... Christ also predicted an age where all the truths he spoke of, eternal life, everlasting consciousness, the impermanent illusory nature of material reality (also a Buddhist precept) : all of these things are in the dark right now, in the shadow, hidden, occult... The truth is hidden and lies and falsities are brought to light, as a result most people are perfectly aware of all the evil that surrounds them in the world as it is revealed more and more rapidly, but few people have sought to seek what would be considered the "truth", because they are allergic to the concept of spiritual light or "goodness". As a result there are people in the first world who eat three meals a day, sleep in warm comfy beds every night, are having sex, doing drugs, and blowing out the pleasure centers of their reptilian cortex centered brains until they walk around like zombies saying "life is shit, fuck life". I would rather be friends with Christians to be honest, as the square-ass ideals and concepts they uphold regarding "sin" is specifically intended to keep them from devolving to that state, and the very aura of a "pious" person is different than that of someone who has opened themselves up to the world with no regard for spiritual cleanliness or well-being.

Christ is genuine and his name and energy are a real signature, whether we imagined this being into existence on another dimension or not, this icon has been ingrained in the human psyche and then deliberately destroyed in front of our eyes, twisted and enslaved as a religious icon and FINALLY, finally... we are the era he himself predicted where people spit and hiss at the mere mention of his name.

It's all very interesting. That we would iconify a figure as the "Greatest human being of all time" the most divine spirit, the icon of human goodness, and then over time use him as a mascot for corporations (religions) until we come to despise him, not simply the corporations he represents but himself as well and the concept of goodness and decency and any sacred or holy spirit itself. I don't particularly care whether Christ WAS real or not, I just find it fucked up that humanity is in fact hissing and spitting at his name as predicted, and I do wonder who has charted and plotted our society so thoroughly that this could have all been predicted?
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 03:57 AM   #5
kappy0405

^best post I've read here in a while.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 04:10 AM   #6
saint_frankenstein

The Jesus character was a schizophrenic apocalyptic doomsday cult leader. If someone went around today acting like he did, we'd all think he was a lunatic and warn people to stay away from him, including you Christians. He has the same characteristics of a destructive cult leader. All they're doing is following his mold. Leave your family and life behind, claims to have special powers, special authority, the imminent end of the world, etc. There's not much difference between Jesus and other frauds like David Koresh, Jim Jones, Yahweh Ben Yahweh, Sai Baba, etc. If he did exist, he was just another failed kook in a long line of failed kooks.

Last edited by saint_frankenstein; 17-10-2012 at 04:23 AM.
Old 17-10-2012, 04:17 AM   #7
megahertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
... So god has a son he had nailed to a cross to suffer for our sins? Never heard a more backwards psychopathic tale of bullshit in my life, I bet the man who is known as Jesus would agree.
There is a little more to it than that. By 'man' are you saying the last half of Proverbs 8 is His witness to creation, would that being be willing to be the one who gets the bruise to the heel that is in the Ge:3:15 prophecy. While it may seem 'odd' to you it does define what a 'bruise' is and that makes a big deal when it comes to what the bruise to Satan's head will be. The 'grave' for an angelic being is the fiery lake and that would have surprised all fallen angels who would have thought it would be impossible to end up there for such a 'little sin'. Most of the 'bad things' in the OT was a father (God) showing his son (Christ) how to do certain things that Jesus will do within the first few hours of His return. The fire that took out Sodom is the same fire Jesus will use on Satan's Babylon. The 7 plagues on Egypt will be the time He learned what will happen when the 7 vials are poured out, somewhat faster than the OT example.

Jesus already said that it would be God's will that would be followed when it came to suffering the cross. The fulfillment of everything to do with the bruise to the heel was accomplished at the time of the cross. While that event itself is not a reason for celebrating, being 1/2 way to complete salvation for mankind is a reason.
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 04:22 AM   #8
megahertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
The Jesus character was a schizophrenic apocalyptic doomsday cult leader. If someone went around today acting like he did, we'd all think he was a lunatic and warn people to stay away from him, including you Christians. He has the same characteristics of a destructive cult leader. All they're doing is following his mold.
A real danger to society compared to the ones in the verse below, ... not. lol

M't:26:3:
Then assembled together the chief priests,
and the scribes,
and the elders of the people,
unto the palace of the high priest,
who was called Caiaphas,
M't:26:4:
And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty,
and kill him.
M't:26:5:
But they said,
Not on the feast day,
lest there be an uproar among the people.
Old 17-10-2012, 04:24 AM   #9
saint_frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by megahertz View Post
A real danger to society compared to the ones in the verse below, ... not. lol

M't:26:3:
Then assembled together the chief priests,
and the scribes,
and the elders of the people,
unto the palace of the high priest,
who was called Caiaphas,
M't:26:4:
And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty,
and kill him.
M't:26:5:
But they said,
Not on the feast day,
lest there be an uproar among the people.
So they executed a criminal cult leader in the story. So what? We took out loony tunes David Koresh, too.
Old 17-10-2012, 04:35 AM   #10
megahertz

Quote:
So they executed a criminal cult leader in the story. So what? We took out loony tunes David Koresh, too.
So you shouldn't have any complaints if He (Jesus not the other guy) retaliates Himself at some point and time with the intent to make a clean sweep once and for all time.
Fill in all the blanks for me, the world is a safer place now because of the Waco event because ........ Sort of like they knew what weapons he had because it was the ATF that sold them to him in the first place. Sort of like taking pages and pages out of Saddam's declaration of what weapons the US had sold him.
Old 17-10-2012, 04:37 AM   #11
saint_frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by megahertz View Post
So you shouldn't have any complaints if He (Jesus not the other guy) retaliates Himself at some point and time with the intent to make a clean sweep once and for all time.
Fill in all the blanks for me, the world is a safer place now because of the Waco event because ........ Sort of like they knew what weapons he had because it was the ATF that sold them to him in the first place. Sort of like taking pages and pages out of Saddam's declaration of what weapons the US had sold him.
My entire point is just that the Jesus character is simply yet another failed lunatic pseudo-messiah in a long line of them.

I don't believe he ever existed, mind you.
Old 17-10-2012, 04:53 AM   #12
megahertz

What part between these two verses have led you to that conclusion? (fictional or not doesn't matter, view it as written and accept that version)

Proverb:8:22:
The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way,
before his works of old.

Proverb:8:36:
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul:
all they that hate me love death.
Old 17-10-2012, 04:57 AM   #13
saint_frankenstein

I don't see what that had to do with what I said.
Old 17-10-2012, 05:09 AM   #14
megahertz

One of the verses says time spent wit man (Adam) was a delightful time, not what you are promoting at all.
Old 17-10-2012, 05:16 AM   #15
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Everything Christ spoke was the truth... whether you believe him to be a fictional character or not.

Organized religion is of course false, and Christ himself despised all organized religions as well as people who prayed publicly or made grand displays of their 'faith' in God as this is a way of being competitive and seeking glory, being a poser instead of a true spiritual person.

Christ also despised people who mixed money and religion (a sin committed by every single Catholic or Christian denomination).

Finally, Christ despised those who would judge others in any capacity, which is of course most of the known world but specifically - religious people.

One more thing though... Christ also predicted an age where all the truths he spoke of, eternal life, everlasting consciousness, the impermanent illusory nature of material reality (also a Buddhist precept) : all of these things are in the dark right now, in the shadow, hidden, occult... The truth is hidden and lies and falsities are brought to light, as a result most people are perfectly aware of all the evil that surrounds them in the world as it is revealed more and more rapidly, but few people have sought to seek what would be considered the "truth", because they are allergic to the concept of spiritual light or "goodness". As a result there are people in the first world who eat three meals a day, sleep in warm comfy beds every night, are having sex, doing drugs, and blowing out the pleasure centers of their reptilian cortex centered brains until they walk around like zombies saying "life is shit, fuck life". I would rather be friends with Christians to be honest, as the square-ass ideals and concepts they uphold regarding "sin" is specifically intended to keep them from devolving to that state, and the very aura of a "pious" person is different than that of someone who has opened themselves up to the world with no regard for spiritual cleanliness or well-being.

Christ is genuine and his name and energy are a real signature, whether we imagined this being into existence on another dimension or not, this icon has been ingrained in the human psyche and then deliberately destroyed in front of our eyes, twisted and enslaved as a religious icon and FINALLY, finally... we are the era he himself predicted where people spit and hiss at the mere mention of his name.

It's all very interesting. That we would iconify a figure as the "Greatest human being of all time" the most divine spirit, the icon of human goodness, and then over time use him as a mascot for corporations (religions) until we come to despise him, not simply the corporations he represents but himself as well and the concept of goodness and decency and any sacred or holy spirit itself. I don't particularly care whether Christ WAS real or not, I just find it fucked up that humanity is in fact hissing and spitting at his name as predicted, and I do wonder who has charted and plotted our society so thoroughly that this could have all been predicted?
Well said!!!!
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 08:13 AM   #16
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
The Jesus character was a schizophrenic apocalyptic doomsday cult leader.
Well, if he was a doomsday cult-leader, he was an entirely accurate one.

Jerusalem fell in AD 73 and its people were scattered throughout the Roman Empire.

Last edited by truthspoon; 17-10-2012 at 02:27 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 08:45 AM   #17
charlesb
Banned

Quote:
That's why I'm not a Christian anymore. When you think too much about it, you reach the conclusion that it's a bunch of illogical nonsense.
Will you still be saying that when the maggots are eating your body and your warped brain, and your soul is on the other side of the great divide?
Luk 16:26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that [would come] from thence.
OK, I realize that you've made some bad mistakes with your "Christian experience" along the way but not everyone has made the same mistakes as you, and they see things somewhat differently to you, so please understand your view is not necessarily the correct view and may be you ought not to be so keen to promulgate it, unless you're a lot more forthcoming about your own past personal history.

Right now, you're looking like a rightly convicted criminal saying "it's not my fault, it's the justice system that's wrong."

Last edited by charlesb; 17-10-2012 at 09:22 AM.
charlesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 09:16 AM   #18
charlesb
Banned

Quote:
Too much thinking, not enough doing. Christ made it very clear that everyone who simply rested their faith on "thinking about him" would fall away (cf Parable of the Sower). You are an exact fulfillment of his prophecy.

You're not looking so bright now.
Old 17-10-2012, 09:30 AM   #19
hhelmsley

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesb View Post
Too much thinking, not enough doing. Christ made it very clear that everyone who simply rested their faith on "thinking about him" would fall away (cf Parable of the Sower). You are an exact fulfillment of his prophecy.

You're not looking so bright now.
You heard it here folks, right from the christian's mouth! If you actually think about it, then you will inevitably fall away from believing in ridiculous superstitions.

Bravo! Couldn't agree more!
hhelmsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 11:07 AM   #20
charlesb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhelmsley View Post
You heard it here folks, right from the christian's mouth! If you actually think about it, then you will inevitably fall away from believing in ridiculous superstitions.

Bravo! Couldn't agree more!
Jam 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
Why misrepresent what I say?