Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2012, 08:20 PM   #41
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusissalvation View Post
Please stop spreading disinfo. Christians have never tortured anybody for being gay.
Many gays and other so called misfits have been hounded into committing suicide. I am sure that a religious zeal can do that. Just look at what Jesus did with a whip and the guys in the so called holy temple. This zeal goes with those who are equally fanatical about "holiness" and God's laws. They will hound certain people, preferably gays, with what they perceive to be the "truth". In fact, the rule seems to be that the more adherence there is to a biblical view, the more a gay person will be hounded and told he is a sinner, God doesn't approve etc etc. I know that prolonged mental torture is far worse than physical torture.

There is nothing really you can do about this whilst cleaving to the bible as God's word. So it is left for the more secular and religiously more liberal part of society to keep fighting to protect one's right to sexual expresson. It is just as important as religious expression,which many religious people complain they are having persecuted.
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1

Last edited by ohme; 07-09-2012 at 08:21 PM.
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:39 PM   #42
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
Many gays and other so called misfits have been hounded into committing suicide. I am sure that a religious zeal can do that. Just look at what Jesus did with a whip and the guys in the so called holy temple. This zeal goes with those who are equally fanatical about "holiness" and God's laws. They will hound certain people, preferably gays, with what they perceive to be the "truth". In fact, the rule seems to be that the more adherence there is to a biblical view, the more a gay person will be hounded and told he is a sinner, God doesn't approve etc etc. I know that prolonged mental torture is far worse than physical torture.

There is nothing really you can do about this whilst cleaving to the bible as God's word. So it is left for the more secular and religiously more liberal part of society to keep fighting to protect one's right to sexual expresson. It is just as important as religious expression,which many religious people complain they are having persecuted.

What a load of fulminating bollocks and conjecture.


If you're so hot for gays you would probably love Hitler's Brown shirts.....


Hell go the whole hog back to ancient Greece and shag kids....that's if full sexual freedom is your thing!


Sexual freedom and being a good person are not somehow automatically mutually inclusive....


Losers who can't get their heads beyond sex. Shame.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #43
megahertz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,912
Likes: 33 (30 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
Many gays and other so called misfits have been hounded into committing suicide. I am sure that a religious zeal can do that. Just look at what Jesus did with a whip and the guys in the so called holy temple. This zeal goes with those who are equally fanatical about "holiness" and God's laws. They will hound certain people, preferably gays, with what they perceive to be the "truth".
Are you saying the money-changes in the Temple were persecuted because they were 'gay'?

Do you also think it is legal for North Americans and Europeans to go to the Far-East to bugger children just because they can be found in the brothels there? (when it is totally illegal at home)
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:50 PM   #44
khepera2010
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: A vassal State of the EUSSR-formerly known as Britain
Posts: 2,434
Likes: 11 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
...Losers who can't get their heads beyond sex. Shame.
Wow.

Bad break up was it?

Is that why you're so down on someone having sex?
khepera2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #45
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

[quote=edelweiss pirate;1061030264]
Quote:
What a load of fulminating bollocks and conjecture.


If you're so hot for gays you would probably love Hitler's Brown shirts.....

I'm hot for justice, and to oppose the unjust blabberers who are as blind as the bit of paper they follow. I suspect you may be one, but we'll see.

Quote:

Hell go the whole hog back to ancient Greece and shag kids....that's if full sexual freedom is your thing!
Sorry, but why the offensive reply? You are the individual who is stirring angst here, not me. As for kids, I love children. i would not imagine killing someone for anything, but would be sorely tempted if I caught some bastard raping a child.

I think you know the sexual freedom I am refering to. it is for gay people, for example, not to be persecuted by the blind one like you perhaps.

Quote:
Sexual freedom and being a good person are not somehow automatically mutually inclusive....
Yes, but it it would be rather blind to suggest that the good cannot be gay, don't you agree?

Quote:
Losers who can't get their heads beyond sex. Shame.
Really? Is that your summation here? The best you can retort with? I'd say you are a waste of money then, because you just puff and irritate, and then think you have said something truthful.

The only truthful thing I agree with you on since reading your pretty nasty posts, is that you believe energy and consciousness to be at the heart of nature. Good for you, and I will prove it one day. See you can think when you want, or did you just reach a part of the stopped clock that makes it seem you are right?

$$$$
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1

Last edited by ohme; 07-09-2012 at 08:58 PM.
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:56 PM   #46
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by megahertz View Post
Are you saying the money-changes in the Temple were persecuted because they were 'gay'?
No, read what i said again.

Quote:
Do you also think it is legal for North Americans and Europeans to go to the Far-East to bugger children just because they can be found in the brothels there? (when it is totally illegal at home)
No I think it's disgusting. Why do you bring up children as well? we're talking about gays not ever having been tortured by christians.
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:00 PM   #47
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by khepera2010 View Post
Wow.

Bad break up was it?

Is that why you're so down on someone having sex?

I see you're more 'bitch' than 'butch' then.

Last edited by truthspoon; 07-09-2012 at 09:02 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:02 PM   #48
khepera2010
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: A vassal State of the EUSSR-formerly known as Britain
Posts: 2,434
Likes: 11 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Got a pink-skirt to go with that bitch attitude?
Can someone run this through a translator please, my 'retarded' to English software has gone on the blink.
khepera2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #49
himitsunomiko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 4,061
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default


Last edited by himitsunomiko; 07-09-2012 at 09:13 PM.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:14 PM   #50
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by khepera2010 View Post
Can someone run this through a translator please, my 'retarded' to English software has gone on the blink.
He obviously thinks anyone that wishes to defend the rights of gays to express their sexuality must be gay too. Basically, he is just an angry religious type, as opposed to an angry football hooligan type, for example.
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:18 PM   #51
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by himitsunomiko View Post
It would have probably escalated quicker, but I think EP is still perusing my post for something to report.
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:29 PM   #52
himitsunomiko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 4,061
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate
Got a pink-skirt to go with that bitch attitude?
*rubs eyes*
*blinks*

Hold up, screw. You're wearing a pink shirt in your profile pic!!

Oh dang.

That's odd, isn't it?
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #53
khepera2010
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: A vassal State of the EUSSR-formerly known as Britain
Posts: 2,434
Likes: 11 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by himitsunomiko View Post
*rubs eyes*
*blinks*

Hold up, screw. You're wearing a pink shirt in your profile pic!!

Oh dang.

That's odd, isn't it?
Amusing ain't it?

Silly little boy that he is.
khepera2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:57 PM   #54
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by himitsunomiko View Post
This is the No True Scotsman fallacy again, just worded differently.
No it isn't you just don't understand the true Scotsman fallacy.

For example a vegetarian is by definition someone who does not eat meat, now if you knew someone that claimed to be vegetarian but had a bacon sandwich every day for breakfast you could say "he isn't a true vegetarian" and it wouldn't be a fallacy.

Likewise if someone claims to be a Christian and deliberately goes against Christs teachings they are by definition not a true Christian.

These two cases do not fit the "no true Scotsman" fallacy.
__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 07-09-2012 at 11:02 PM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:53 PM   #55
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
No it isn't you just don't understand the true Scotsman fallacy.

For example a vegetarian is by definition someone who does not eat meat, now if you knew someone that claimed to be vegetarian but had a bacon sandwich every day for breakfast you could say "he isn't a true vegetarian" and it wouldn't be a fallacy.

Likewise if someone claims to be a Christian and deliberately goes against Christs teachings they are by definition not a true Christian.
So, can you find us a Christian that does live by Christ's teachings, and never sins? Isn't sin a deliberate veering from Christ's teachings?

How do you know the vegetarian didn't repent after the bacon sarnie? Can a christian be a true one and a false one, then a true one ad infinitum? Because that just sounds like a human being to me!
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:11 AM   #56
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
No, read what i said again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme
Many gays and other so called misfits have been hounded into committing suicide. I am sure that a religious zeal can do that. Just look at what Jesus did with a whip and the guys in the so called holy temple. This zeal goes with those who are equally fanatical about "holiness" and God's laws. They will hound certain people, preferably gays, with what they perceive to be the "truth".
No I think it's disgusting. Why do you bring up children as well? we're talking about gays not ever having been tortured by christians.
I read it three times and came to the same conclusion as megahertz. I don't understand what you're trying to say. If you're saying it was due to religious fanaticism, that's not what that story was about.

If that was even a historic event, why would that be a fanatical religious thing? The story says the religious leaders were money changers and they would force people who came to pray to buy something for sacrifice. They're the biblical equivalent of banksters. Pretend somebody with an AK-47 cleaned up the NYSE like that modern warfare game but IRL while the floor was open, then said he did it because he's tired of these bankster criminals dictating economies and wanted to send a warning message to the financial class at large. That would be kind of a modern equivalent (except Jesus didn't kill anybody) and even though the story would wind up in the DIF news section as a possible false flag, people would say it was fake, and the general public would be horrified, that man would be a hero. In my opinion anyways.

The moneychangers in that story deserved it, they conned the people. That's the whole point. No sense in playing by the rules of the leaders when the leaders are allowed to break them. Break them and make the fuckers pay. They aren't the innocent victims of religious fanaticism like gays can be of violent bigotry.

I'm not saying I agree with them but the anti-gay people I've talked to openly about the subject don't go around publicly discriminating gay people. They don't like it when it's glorified and the spotlight is placed on them and neither do many gay people for that matter. They also think being gay is 'treatable' which may or may not be true. After all, if it's genetic then how is it passed along? And why were the Greeks and modern prison inmates okay with it?

And finally thinking of children, they think many of those people are pedophiles. I'm aware of the Catholic priest problem so that might sound ironic but I've studied some of those cases and in some cases I'm pretty sure it was a false accusation but once you're accused for something like that game over forever, it never goes away even if it isn't true. And in the case of the bisexuals, they will fuck anything. Furniture, trees, maybe even animals. And more likely to go after kids because they are over-sexualized pervs. The gay thing sort of protects their perversion.

I see this whole issue as a straw man. And I guarantee that pedos and freaks are pretending to be like the gay people who are normal people and don't broadcast their gayness. You don't see straight people broadcasting their straightness the same way. And if you do, it's the over-sexualized tree fuckers most likely.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:33 AM   #57
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
I read it three times and came to the same conclusion as megahertz. I don't understand what you're trying to say. If you're saying it was due to religious fanaticism, that's not what that story was about.

If that was even a historic event, why would that be a fanatical religious thing? The story says the religious leaders were money changers and they would force people who came to pray to buy something for sacrifice. They're the biblical equivalent of banksters. Pretend somebody with an AK-47 cleaned up the NYSE like that modern warfare game but IRL while the floor was open, then said he did it because he's tired of these bankster criminals dictating economies and wanted to send a warning message to the financial class at large. That would be kind of a modern equivalent (except Jesus didn't kill anybody) and even though the story would wind up in the DIF news section as a possible false flag, people would say it was fake, and the general public would be horrified, that man would be a hero. In my opinion anyways.

The moneychangers in that story deserved it, they conned the people. That's the whole point. No sense in playing by the rules of the leaders when the leaders are allowed to break them. Break them and make the fuckers pay. They aren't the innocent victims of religious fanaticism like gays can be of violent bigotry.

I'm not saying I agree with them but the anti-gay people I've talked to openly about the subject don't go around publicly discriminating gay people. They don't like it when it's glorified and the spotlight is placed on them and neither do many gay people for that matter. They also think being gay is 'treatable' which may or may not be true. After all, if it's genetic then how is it passed along? And why were the Greeks and modern prison inmates okay with it?

And finally thinking of children, they think many of those people are pedophiles. I'm aware of the Catholic priest problem so that might sound ironic but I've studied some of those cases and in some cases I'm pretty sure it was a false accusation but once you're accused for something like that game over forever, it never goes away even if it isn't true. And in the case of the bisexuals, they will fuck anything. Furniture, trees, maybe even animals. And more likely to go after kids because they are over-sexualized pervs. The gay thing sort of protects their perversion.

I see this whole issue as a straw man. And I guarantee that pedos and freaks are pretending to be like the gay people who are normal people and don't broadcast their gayness. You don't see straight people broadcasting their straightness the same way. And if you do, it's the over-sexualized tree fuckers most likely.
??? Let me go back to what i said and see what all this BS is about.

Quote:
Many gays and other so called misfits have been hounded into committing suicide.
Do you agree?


Quote:
I am sure that a religious zeal can do that.
You know, people passionate about how evil it is to be gay, and they must repent of it NOW, kinda thing. You know, ZEAL. Offended on behalf of God kinda thing.



Quote:
Just look at what Jesus did with a whip and the guys in the so called holy temple. This zeal goes with those who are equally fanatical about "holiness" and God's laws.
Jesus is said to have shown this kind of zeal and passion, not that the people he whipped were gays. Can you see the difference? I meant that anyone with that kind of zeal is going to put it right in your face! And that is what religious people do to gays, hound them for what they are.

Jesus is being painted as a religuious fanatic, because it was probably some religious fanatic that dreamt up the story

Hpe it makes more sense.

Quote:
They will hound certain people, preferably gays, with what they perceive to be the "truth". In fact, the rule seems to be that the more adherence there is to a biblical view, the more a gay person will be hounded and told he is a sinner, God doesn't approve etc etc. I know that prolonged mental torture is far worse than physical torture.

There is nothing really you can do about this whilst cleaving to the bible as God's word. So it is left for the more secular and religiously more liberal part of society to keep fighting to protect one's right to sexual expresson. It is just as important as religious expression,which many religious people complain they are having persecuted.
As for the actual story of Jesus and his whip fetish, as I said to MHZ on another forum, it's a nice little story to get the fanatics to kill others and even each other. You don't see the connection with Jesuus's passion for holiness and a typical fundie hounding a gay person? Same spirit if you ask me...the blind one.

God's "house" would be the universe.You couldn't even house one of God's farts in any building on this planet, so what is the use of such a silly story about a Spiritual Master like Jesus getting all irrational for a moment and considering a building a brick and mortar as some house of his Father?? It's contrived BS, and just more palava trying to pretend there is as true myth there.

Also you are completely full of rubbish about you idea that gays are pedos, and then trying to somehow excuse the many cases of pedophelia that christians have committed themselves. I'd say Jesus should get his whip out to that! Hipocrites. Christians should sort out their own bloody house. That's the one that smells.
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:18 AM   #58
megahertz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,912
Likes: 33 (30 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by khepera2010 View Post
Can someone run this through a translator please, my 'retarded' to English software has gone on the blink.
For me there is some question that a person could make this reply "i would not imagine killing someone for anything, but would be sorely tempted if I caught some bastard raping a child." and call it justified, yet when Jesus chases some crooks (similar but a different crime that is just as bad) out of the place God put Him in charge of then how is there a change that puts Him in the wrong. (which He wasn't).

Protecting children isn't what the Indian Schools in Canada were about, it was Gitmo for children. That it started shows our Government had no morals back then and it hasn't gotten better. Having 'reservations' for a select race is about as racist as it gets.
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:06 AM   #59
megahertz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,912
Likes: 33 (30 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
As for the actual story of Jesus and his whip fetish, ......
If there was a fetish would it not be a sword one, then again maybe not in that it is only used for a few hours before it is retired
Quote:
it's a nice little story to get the fanatics to kill others and even each other.
This is the OT Jewish Temple we are talking about, the NT Temple is the one in the Re:4 vision, the altar is the connection with 'listening into words spoken about God'.
Quote:
You don't see the connection with Jesuus's passion for holiness and a typical fundie hounding a gay person? Same spirit if you ask me...the blind one.
That was part of His job description, keep the temple operating according to the original instructions. Persecution for being gay or molested because you are a child aren't in keeping with those guidelines, being molested should get a person a 25% off everything everywhere card (for not being protected) whereas being gay shouldn't also be a tax haven. It could be as natural as nature's solution to extra ganders and a shortage of females, still doesn't deserve any % off ever
Quote:
God's "house" would be the universe.You couldn't even house one of God's farts in any building on this planet,
Actually that is the realm of Angelic beings at the moment, once the Bible is into it's last few chapters that same area could be the eventual size of the new earth and the beings from our current heavens would have attended the place where the Great White Throne is and they stay there because the 3rd Heaven will be the new home for beings that are from the 2nd heaven, moon and further from earth than that, closer is the 1st heaven, created in Ge:1
Quote:
so what is the use of such a silly story about a Spiritual Master like Jesus getting all irrational for a moment and considering a building a brick and mortar as some house of his Father?? It's contrived BS, and just more palava trying to pretend there is as true myth there.
I take it as more like 'Let's get this show on the road.' type of thing for somebody made priest (in waiting) in just the last month, precede by the 40 days in the wilderness (alone with God). You can see the desire just from that, when it is a waypoint on a longer prophecy the more complicated it becomes the more authentic it becomes. The cross happened in it's own time frame with no cutting corners and no delay after the prohibitions on an event were removed. The completion should be no less authentic and it is certainly more dramatic than anything man could produce, for instance the Temple Jesus builds by Himself is erected on the same day an earthquake in Zec:14 happens, the valley created holds the river that comes out of a house in Eze:47. Man cannot do that with unlimited time/money/manpower so a 'fake God' is not possible, yet ......... close is supposed to be the order of the day before the actual return. The various passages hold the details on just how that comes around.
Quote:
Also you are completely full of rubbish about you idea that gays are pedos, and then trying to somehow excuse the many cases of pedophelia that christians have committed themselves. I'd say Jesus should get his whip out to that! Hipocrites. Christians should sort out their own bloody house. That's the one that smells.
Perhaps what False Christians are doing should be made public instead of sweeping things under the rug.

On the more serious side finding all the victims and getting them some needed counseling is going to help some of them not become the next generation of abusers.

The 25% off is way that they will allow themselves to be identified 'being repaid in full'
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:43 AM   #60
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
Do you agree?
No, I just don't care. I'm not an altruist cultural marxist fucktard. If you're bullied into suicide no matter what the reason, that's your own fault. Assuming the bullying was just words. If it was physical and involved forcing them to do something against their will, it would be one thing. If it's the college roommate secretly filming his sexcapades like that US kid in Philly who jumped off a bridge, ultimately who the fuck cares? Is that worth killing yourself over? Then they try to appeal the 30 day jail term sentence because the kid killed himself making the crime worse. Are people that fucking retarded? He didn't throw him off the bridge, the kid threw himself off of it. It was a stupid decision on his part. The kid who threw himself off the bridge I mean. Because he's dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
You know, people passionate about how evil it is to be gay, and they must repent of it NOW, kinda thing. You know, ZEAL. Offended on behalf of God kinda thing.
I'm sure there are some people like that but I have yet to meet them in person. Meaning they are likely the exception and not the rule

Quote:
Jesus is said to have shown this kind of zeal and passion, not that the people he whipped were gays. Can you see the difference? I meant that anyone with that kind of zeal is going to put it right in your face! And that is what religious people do to gays, hound them for what they are.

Jesus is being painted as a religuious fanatic, because it was probably some religious fanatic that dreamt up the story

Hpe it makes more sense.
No it doesn't. Jesus was probably based on Apollonius of Tyana, a philosopher. There is nothing fanatical in those four gospels. Now the rest of the bible on the other hand, especially the old testament....

Quote:
As for the actual story of Jesus and his whip fetish, as I said to MHZ on another forum, it's a nice little story to get the fanatics to kill others and even each other. You don't see the connection with Jesuus's passion for holiness and a typical fundie hounding a gay person? Same spirit if you ask me...the blind one.

God's "house" would be the universe.You couldn't even house one of God's farts in any building on this planet, so what is the use of such a silly story about a Spiritual Master like Jesus getting all irrational for a moment and considering a building a brick and mortar as some house of his Father?? It's contrived BS, and just more palava trying to pretend there is as true myth there.

Also you are completely full of rubbish about you idea that gays are pedos, and then trying to somehow excuse the many cases of pedophelia that christians have committed themselves. I'd say Jesus should get his whip out to that! Hipocrites. Christians should sort out their own bloody house. That's the one that smells.
No I just see an ignorant close-minded atheist who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about, defending people who don't need or even want your help. Why don't you actually read their book? Don't worry, it's not going to convert you. But you should know your 'enemy' to play the game. Game theory. Otherwise those zealots of yours will always win.

And I never said gays were pedos you liar. I never said that at all. I said that pedos and sexual freaks are pretending to be gay meaning in addition to gays who they are exploiting. They're hoping for the day when it will be legal to fuck four year old boys and girls and squirrels and cattle under the guise of sexual freedom. Because some people in this world are just fucking sick.

Here is a tip by the way, don't misrepresent the remarks of others. I genuinely did not (and still do not) understand your earlier comment and at least tried to. You on the other hand have deliberately re-arranged what I wrote. People who do such things only expose their ignorance and maybe even their true character.

Last edited by believenothing; 08-09-2012 at 04:45 AM.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:39 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.