Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-01-2012, 05:28 PM   #901
logos880
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 22,376
Likes: 339 (237 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
LOL! Be back to deal with the rest of your BS later mate, but that is just classic logos logic, or lack thereof.

DUH,...alright then, I fink I won't eat for a few weeks, so as to show that i am a wanker for thinking it ain't real....duh duh....,.corrr logos, what would we do without you man?
*obligatory ohme psychologization*
__________________
for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 05:31 PM   #902
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
*obligatory ohme psychologization*
Wassup, am I suffering from illusion about you and things?
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 05:36 PM   #903
logos880
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 22,376
Likes: 339 (237 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
Wassup, am I suffering from illusion about you and things?
Apparently, but what I do know is that your pop-psych lessons ain't moving the convo anywhere but backward.
__________________
for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he

Last edited by logos880; 25-01-2012 at 05:37 PM.
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 01:05 AM   #904
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
Apparently, but what I do know is that your pop-psych lessons ain't moving the convo anywhere but backward.
HA HA!!! you can't know that, because I know you are the plonker who has managed to obscure the whole point of any of it. Well done yet again, slowgas.

I don't do lessons mate, I am a seeker for the truth. And I do know a false and dishonest spirit when I meet one.
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 03:07 AM   #905
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
And you are finding it hard to justify why it is necessary to feed your body.
What on earth are you going on about?



Quote:
Sometimes I ask G-d for patience, or peace...and G-d gives it...so, for me, it can be active or passive. Sometimes I talk and sometimes I listen.
Well good for you. But listening is still active actually. Being is the real deal.
Not in need is the goal, and the goal is Being.

Quote:
It just seems to me that attempting to comprehend something that is beyond comprehension is fruitless.
That's ok sweaty one, phew, such hard work that one eh, yes, don't do it, shut the door, pretend it's fruitless.....come on logos, back to the dark ages mate.

Quote:
uh huh suuuuure, why don't you point one out then?
You are insulting logic (which derives from the word logos ironically) and reason and rationale and honesty. And you love it. Everyone else is told their opinions are worthless, and you get to pretend you can be an exception because what you say comes from the "word of God".

What is really sad about you mate, is that I am realizing you don't even see it. That is scary brainwashing in my eyes. You can only really make fellow brainwashed one's.

Quote:
*obligatory ohme rationalization*
I'm voting for my perception of you on that one, and your responses are truly aweful, in light of the fact you want to talk of spiritual things.

Quote:
So you equate yourself with Jesus then.
I don't buy the Jesus is God BS, so I equate myself with a fellow human who thought there was a point to it all, to persue and seek the oneness of God..... a pearl amongst maya's physical field.

Quote:
the problem with your little theory is that I don't support wars waged by men in the name of money and power.

I am for what is good and right, and you obviously are not since you think "good" is an illusion.
We have dealt with the good/bad duality on a few occassions.

Quote:
both of them are still blind. Good/bad is just blindness. Or else you wouldn't be waiting for heaven.

God doesn't act for good and for bad. Or else for every good action, God needs to balance it with a bad one. This is more the misperceptions of humans again. In fact most nastiness has been done in the name of "good
Did Adam and Eve always know good and evil? If not, then how did they live without the concept of good/evil? In "God's garden" right?

Either way, it seems that one can sit around and wait for a sky daddy to come pick them up on his zap ship, or we start picking up our mats and walking, knowing that it is OUR faith that makes us well. You see even an article about Maya, being more Hindu in nature, is echoed in other religions. That's because, unlike you, there have been some wiser spirits that have incarnated here and come to understand far more than your american upbringing seems to have allowed you perhaps.


Quote:
And you think that you can sit around pretending physicality isn't real, like I said, what profit is that?
Well if that is what I thought then I'd see no profit in it. So luckily I am dealing with another shit strawman argument of yours. But like I said, I am astounded by your dumbness, either on purpose or totally and sadly sincere dumbness.


Quote:
I have a challange for you, go do the best meditation that you can do then see if you can walk on water, then report your findings here.
Ha Ha! Am I in the wilderness being tempted by the devil here?

I suppose walking on water would revolutionize Science and put bridge makers out of business. I'd like to walk to America with a group of friends and a some picnic baskets! Can fish still eat our feet though?

Geeez dude, and you challenge my ideas about Illusion? LOL!
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 01:08 PM   #906
logos880
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 22,376
Likes: 339 (237 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
HA HA!!! you can't know that, because I know you are the plonker who has managed to obscure the whole point of any of it. Well done yet again, slowgas.

I don't do lessons mate, I am a seeker for the truth. And I do know a false and dishonest spirit when I meet one.
*obligatory ohme insult*
__________________
for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 01:18 PM   #907
logos880
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 22,376
Likes: 339 (237 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
What on earth are you going on about?
You're the one who said you are not your body, so why bother feeding it then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
Well good for you. But listening is still active actually. Being is the real deal.
Not in need is the goal, and the goal is Being.
What is "being?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
That's ok sweaty one, phew, such hard work that one eh, yes, don't do it, shut the door, pretend it's fruitless.....come on logos, back to the dark ages mate.
*useless banter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
You are insulting logic (which derives from the word logos ironically) and reason and rationale and honesty. And you love it. Everyone else is told their opinions are worthless, and you get to pretend you can be an exception because what you say comes from the "word of God".

What is really sad about you mate, is that I am realizing you don't even see it. That is scary brainwashing in my eyes. You can only really make fellow brainwashed one's.
*obligatory ohme rationalization* Still unable to point out a genuine insult though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
I'm voting for my perception of you on that one, and your responses are truly aweful, in light of the fact you want to talk of spiritual things.
*useless banter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
I don't buy the Jesus is God BS, so I equate myself with a fellow human who thought there was a point to it all, to persue and seek the oneness of God..... a pearl amongst maya's physical field.
You equate yourself with a "fellow human" who walked on water, turned water to wine, suffered, died, and resurrected etc...can you do any of those things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
We have dealt with the good/bad duality on a few occassions.
I am for what is good and right, and you, apparently, are not. G-d is only good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
Did Adam and Eve always know good and evil? If not, then how did they live without the concept of good/evil? In "God's garden" right?
They lived according to G-d's law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
Either way, it seems that one can sit around and wait for a sky daddy to come pick them up on his zap ship, or we start picking up our mats and walking, knowing that it is OUR faith that makes us well. You see even an article about Maya, being more Hindu in nature, is echoed in other religions. That's because, unlike you, there have been some wiser spirits that have incarnated here and come to understand far more than your american upbringing seems to have allowed you perhaps.
^BS, you obviously don't know the first thing about christianity.

Luke 9:23 "Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
Well if that is what I thought then I'd see no profit in it. So luckily I am dealing with another shit strawman argument of yours. But like I said, I am astounded by your dumbness, either on purpose or totally and sadly sincere dumbness.
Well, I'm still waiting for you to explain exactly how meditation is anything other than self service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
Ha Ha! Am I in the wilderness being tempted by the devil here?

I suppose walking on water would revolutionize Science and put bridge makers out of business. I'd like to walk to America with a group of friends and a some picnic baskets! Can fish still eat our feet though?

Geeez dude, and you challenge my ideas about Illusion? LOL!
Put your money where your mouth is dude, you've suggested to other posters that they can heal themselves at will...can you at least do that?
__________________
for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he

Last edited by logos880; 26-01-2012 at 01:22 PM.
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 03:20 PM   #908
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
You're the one who said you are not your body, so why bother feeding it then?
I give up, why? I asked you to explain how water can die, how your mom, for example, is that water.

Quote:
What is "being?"
You poor thing. You are really asking what being is? another foreign concept to matrix christianity?

Quote:
*useless banter*
Well to an idiot like you any talk outside the bible is useless banter.

Quote:
*obligatory ohme rationalization* Still unable to point out a genuine insult though.
Likie "what is being" you mean? Oh who cares about explaining anything to you logos. I'm past that yet again, on yet another thread mate.


Quote:
*useless banter*
To an idiot like you, yes.

Quote:
You equate yourself with a "fellow human" who walked on water, turned water to wine, suffered, died, and resurrected etc...can you do any of those things?
Get behind me satan.

Quote:

I am for what is good and right, and you, apparently, are not. G-d is only good.
I don't think so demon of judgement that you are. In words Jesus didn't use, "please stick your arrogant religion up your ass".


Quote:
They lived according to G-d's law.
There's a law outside good/evil?

Quote:
^BS, you obviously don't know the first thing about christianity.

^BS, you obviously don't know the first thing about christianity.


Quote:

Well, I'm still waiting for you to explain exactly how meditation is anything other than self service.
Well, I think one of the things about meditation is to transcend self, perceive beyond the dual self (the one that has you acting like a wanker here). So again, the idiocy is coming from your ass, not mine,.

At least I have realized one thing here, and that is that "Hell" is a place for concepts, and your christianity is heading straight for it, imo.

Quote:
Put your money where your mouth is dude, you've suggested to other posters that they can heal themselves at will...can you at least do that?

I can do that, so keep watching this space, as I am working toward designing sound experiments that can help balance the spirit and heal.
Or in the meantime you can publish a list of christans that have been healed by Jesus.

Ok, the discussion has descended into this. It always does with you, so carry on you idiot, I got some time to spare to get all personal with you, as you love doing, and I can mirror your subtle insults with totally in yer face ones.
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #909
logos880
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 22,376
Likes: 339 (237 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
I give up, why? I asked you to explain how water can die, how your mom, for example, is that water.
non sequitur, your body contains water but your body isn't just water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
You poor thing. You are really asking what being is? another foreign concept to matrix christianity?
Since you didn't answer the question I'll assume you're unable to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
Well to an idiot like you any talk outside the bible is useless banter.
*obligatory ohme insult*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
Likie "what is being" you mean? Oh who cares about explaining anything to you logos. I'm past that yet again, on yet another thread mate.
For the record, you haven't explained anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
To an idiot like you, yes.
*obligatory ohme insult*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
Get behind me satan.
I'll take that as a "no", therefore you do not equate w Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
I don't think so demon of judgement that you are. In words Jesus didn't use, "please stick your arrogant religion up your ass".
You said good is an "illusion" right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
There's a law outside good/evil?
violating the law is evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
^BS, you obviously don't know the first thing about christianity.
no comment on the bible verse though...surprise surprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
Well, I think one of the things about meditation is to transcend self, perceive beyond the dual self (the one that has you acting like a wanker here). So again, the idiocy is coming from your ass, not mine,.

At least I have realized one thing here, and that is that "Hell" is a place for concepts, and your christianity is heading straight for it, imo.
What does "transcending the self" look like? What are the works that one who has "transcend[ed] the self" would produce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
I can do that, so keep watching this space, as I am working toward designing sound experiments that can help balance the spirit and heal.
Or in the meantime you can publish a list of christans that have been healed by Jesus.
I'll speak for the only christian I can speak for: logos880.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
Ok, the discussion has descended into this. It always does with you, so carry on you idiot, I got some time to spare to get all personal with you, as you love doing, and I can mirror your subtle insults with totally in yer face ones.
you deserve a pat on the back, obviously.
__________________
for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #910
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
non sequitur, your body contains water but your body isn't just water.
true

Quote:

Question: What Are the Elements in the Human Body?

Answer: Most of the human body is made up of water, H2O, with cells consisting of 65-90% water by weight. Therefore, it isn't surprising that most of a human body's mass is oxygen. Carbon, the basic unit for organic molecules, comes in second. 99% of the mass of the human body is made up of just six elements: oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus.

We are the physical body, what is Being, what good is meditation.....if anyone didn't know you here they'd say you were an athiest/evolutionist. You only seem to operate on a "show me proof" basis, which is ironic isn't it logos?



Quote:
Since you didn't answer the question I'll assume you're unable to.
you are so quick to assume. i'm also asking you if the idea of meditation is alien to your brand of christianity.

here's your article on Being.





Quote:
*obligatory ohme insult*
but it is true about you, you continually belittle my opinions because they are not bible based. you have told me over and over my opinions mean nothing to you. so why is that?



Quote:
For the record, you haven't explained anything.
oh I think between us, I make a reasonable effort to explain. that is why i think you are a false idiot.

Quote:
*obligatory ohme insult*
well this is how you like it. see how much you don't need to say, focusing on my insults instead? you can see yourself as such a ridiculed soul for jesus, that will have to do you now, because i have had enough of trying to explain. There ain't nothing between us except a bit of sarcasm soon. So, again, well done.

Oh and look, more one liners to deal with below. Wow, exciting heavenly bantwer here. One feels so spiritually refreshed in your evengalical presence.


Quote:
I'll take that as a "no", therefore you do not equate w Jesus.
Jesus, and telling me to prove mysself by walking on water right?

Walking on water would show that the elements of duality are an illusion to the spiritually balanced perfect Being.:-)

Or maybe it was more like this:


Quote:
You said good is an "illusion" right?
good/evil is a duality. I am saying that that is not the real deal about one's essence nor quintessential existence.

Quote:
violating the law is evil.
You have managed to twist it yet again. WELL FUCKING DONE. But anyway, I asked if there as a perception beyond good/evil, and asked about adam and eve in the garden before they knew about good/evil. Then you mention God's law, which is obviously above Good/Evil as well. Mainly because the kind of Good I associate with God, has no opposite,. Hopefully that will sort out your dilemma. But then you are a disrespectful man that doesn't care about my opinion.


Quote:
What does "transcending the self" look like? What are the works that one who has "transcend[ed] the self" would produce?
Why do you ask about works? I thought your brand of christianity doesn't consider them the reason to be a christian.

But, if you really want to know the answer to such a question, support me in my experiments to show just this 20 years of research and the conclusion being that there is a way to perceive our Spirit Body. I have a feeling that it is no coincidence that I am having this kind of experience with a fundie like you. It will be settled, I see that quite clearly now, and it has made me confident that we can perceive our spiritual bodies. And , funnily enough, meditation will be a tool for helping in that experiment.

Quote:
I'll speak for the only christian I can speak for: logos880.
Ok so you can place your hand on a snake and not worry about being poisened then?


Quote:
you deserve a pat on the back, obviously.
We all get what we deserve , idiot. There is healthy and unhealthy perception mate. All these are logos cliches that you have perhaps not applied to yourself in much detail.
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #911
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusistruth View Post
You mean if I would accept a call for glory?

AMEN I WOULD.

One just has to make sure it is God and not someone else.
Not saying i believe in GOD. Not saying i believe in Satan. Not saying i dont either, but what i am saying is this:

I think as a christian you would have to remember the ten commandments and remember GOD would not ask you to kill.. Perhaps Satan masqurading as GOD would.

So i disagree with you!



And i know me mentioning the word GOD and SATAN is leaving myself open to some nasty abuse with words such as FUNDY being thrown at me as peoples blood boils, so be aware i am not discussing whether GOD and SATAN exist nor am i talking about my beliefs
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #912
hurt4ever1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,437
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Not saying i believe in GOD. Not saying i believe in Satan. Not saying i dont either, but what i am saying is this:

I think as a christian you would have to remember the ten commandments and remember GOD would not ask you to kill.. Perhaps Satan masqurading as GOD would.

So i disagree with you!



And i know me mentioning the word GOD and SATAN is leaving myself open to some nasty abuse with words such as FUNDY being thrown at me as peoples blood boils, so be aware i am not discussing whether GOD and SATAN exist nor am i talking about my beliefs
To be fair here, I think that JIT has changed his mind since this conversation.
hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.