Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 21-06-2011, 01:09 PM   #21
dedicate

Take a chill pill, ed. At least here in the religio sectio your thread isn't going to get buried. Or is it the word "religion" which you find uncomfortable?

Like most wonderful beautiful glorious things today -- religion is a word which strikes fear and hate in man/woman's hearts. This is a condition reflex and another story. So, anyway.

Soon to realize.. one can not prove God to anyone.. in anyway whatsover. Has something to do with free will and the nature of the subject itself. So stop trying to convince people of this stuff. Stick with the truth and it will stick with those who seek it. That's all one can do.

Give somepeople the proof they need by asking them to seek God with sincerity and patients. God will show himself to a true heart and a sincere soul.

As for the Hebrew alphabet (Alpha -- Bet),, there are mysteries and mysteries to be revealed there. Good work.

Last edited by dedicate; 21-06-2011 at 01:12 PM.
dedicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 04:34 PM   #22
manxboz

You do know that Jesus was not his name, only when translated into English.

There is no 'J' in Hebrew, Greek or Latin.

It is amazing you claim all this study after 40 years, but seems you have buried your head within the Bible and that is it, not only that, only English versions of the Bible (maybe even only one English version).

You need to look everywhere, outside, within, all around, factor in things.

Also you need to chillax, you'll give yourself a heart attack.

This goes in the Religious section as it is something to do with Religion. God= Christianity which in turn = Religion. No matter what you say. No matter how many times you kick the toys out of the pram the mods will not move it. Also your aggressive state seems to show the opposite to what you claim to be.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 06:39 PM   #23
ragnarok
Banned

Obviously God didn't exist until we'd invented the letters to spell His name. Must have sucked to be a grunting primitive and have nothing to worship.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 07:34 PM   #24
pi3141

Hello Ed J.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedicate View Post
Soon to realize.. one can not prove God to anyone.. in anyway whatsover. Has something to do with free will and the nature of the subject itself. So stop trying to convince people of this stuff. Stick with the truth and it will stick with those who seek it. That's all one can do.
I totally agree with this and I think this thread is in the right place, there are some very knowledgable religous minds here who can add useful info to this thread.

Its funny, but as I was reading the thread, I was writing responses and questions, however so far your thread has answered my questions so this reply has got shorter and shorter!

The only question that remains for me -

I know that there are many mistranslations in the bible and believe it would be interesting to do a Gematric study on the words of the mistranslations to see if the differing words used add up to the same total. I'm sure you will understand what I am getting at here. If all the mistranslations bear the same number as the original words then that begins to prove that mistranslations may not necessarily negate the code.

For instance -

Host & Wife
Rib & Side

Interesting thread, I'll follow along for a while see where this goes.
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 09:21 PM   #25
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed j View Post
Please move this thread back to the “General Forum”
where it belongs! This thread is NOT about religion!

Here's a link which explains the reasons why http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=173645

Instead of my thread remaining in the "General Forum" where it rightfully belongs, it has been relegated to the fringe.
Which shows extreme bias?
Looks like I was proven (See quote) wrong on this one. (Click on the above link to see why)

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Please stop yelling at people and if you have an issue with moderation decisions, you do it by PM thank you!!
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #26
infidelyork

Quote:
Hi Pi,

I was concerned that most atheists wouldn't come to this section,
Why were you concerned? Do you honestly believe an atheist would read your thread and start believing in God?

Quote:
I have to give it to them a little at a time, because
I was giving them so much so fast on this thread
that they couldn't handle it. The other section
needs me to wait for them to want more.
I really, really wouldn't hold your breath.

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 02:05 PM   #27
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Lightbulb Analyzing time(47) and GOD=7_4

Quote:
..God's existence has now been proven to be encoded into the "AKJV Bible"!

"There is an intelligence originating outside of time that can now .be mathematically linked to the Christian Bible and even labeled "GOD"!"
GO Ed GO!

I AM glad to see you posting this on this forum. Do you write it on any other forums as well? May I suggest copy-and-pasting your valuable information on Godlikeproductions.com , direct-tv.com , alien-earth.com, Christianforum.com , Biblewheel.com , and others. As you know, Ed, it's vital to get the proof of God out to as many as possible! Simple English Gematria (SEG) is the key74 - it's the weapon74.

Have you written much in exposed gematria74? I highly recommend it, but be prepared for the demons you'll whip up with it29!

Ed, you refer to "an intelligence originating outside of time..." I have a problem with the phrase "outside of time". Even "the void" can be considered an aspect of 'regular time'. I've done alot of research on time47. Permit me to list the different aspects of the one-dimension of time:

There are 7 aspects of 'regular time': (1) past, (2) present, (3) future, (4) the beginning - Big Bang 13.7 billion years ago, (5) the end - black holes and this universe's final entropy (?), (6) the void: beyond the boundary/horizon of an expanding universe, & (7) a constant: the speed of light.

In addition, there are also 4 aspects of time travel or 'hypertime': (1) fast forward/time dilation: moving clocks run slower than stationary clocks and clocks run faster in less gravity. (2) reverse or faster than light: tachyons, torsion waves, information through quantum entanglement, thought through quantum non-locality, and even space itself under certain conditions. (3) stop time: photons and all electronic waves traveling at the speed of light are in a domain where time47 stops74 in that reference point74, and as the horizon of a black hole is approached, time slows down relative to that of distant observers - stopping completely on the horizon, and (4) before the beginning and after the end: this universe had a birth and may have a death, yet, it is but one of the infinite non-parallel universes in 'The Conglomerate' or multiverse (supermassive black holes Big Bang [supermassive white holes] into new universes.

G7od4 is eternal and eternity is ALL of time: 7 aspects of regular time + 4 aspects of hypertime. When this is coupled with M-theory's 6 or 7 dimensions of hyperspace + 4 common dimensions, we have unified string (u21s19) theory.

Ed, did you get all that?

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 23-06-2011 at 02:15 PM.
brad_watson_miami_fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 02:10 PM   #28
manxboz

Anyone think Ed is just Brad going by another name hoping that people will take in what he says?

Old 23-06-2011, 04:05 PM   #29
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Anyone think Ed is just Brad going by another name hoping that people will take in what he says?
What naughty thought.
I would have never suspected this.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 04:10 PM   #30
chip1
Banned

Gematria: illustrated as a parable, is much like a loaded gun…
Is a gun an instrument of evil? That depends on how it is used; No?
In the hands of a rebellious criminal, it is indeed. Yet put that same gun
in the hands of a trained Police officer and it becomes an instrument of peace.

Why would you say that it is still an instrument of intimidation and evil no matter who's hands it is in...

A piece of Evil... A Piece of Destruction and Pain... A Means To End One's Life...

I have asked many that teach numbers as truth to explain just Three Numbers and None As Of Yet Can and it is as Simple as ABBA...1221...141...6

Explain 3:16 by the Numbers and the Paren alone... It Has A Meaning and A Reason IN Both Science and His Word...

Do This And Put Your Loaded Gun Away and Understand the True Meaning Of Peace My Friend...

GOD is Not Looking For People With Loaded GUNS...

Last edited by chip1; 23-06-2011 at 04:11 PM.
chip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 04:11 PM   #31
himitsunomiko

Quote:
Yeah I brought that up a few weeks ago in one of their threads.

The real activists standing up for man kind and the planet.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #32
marpat
Inactive

The funny thing is that people have been using gematria for a long time (centuries even) in a variety of languages, including English, but Brad seems to think it is his puppy when in fact he is using the wrong key to the English qabbalah code.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 04:23 PM   #33
_ree_
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by indica View Post
+1
+2
_ree_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2011, 01:52 AM   #34
ed j

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Please stop yelling at people and if you have an issue with moderation decisions, you do it by PM thank you!!
Hi T.A.,

How long am I suppose to wait before posting again?
I responded to your latest PM, and you have not responded back.

Sincerely,
Ed J
ed j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #35
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Lightbulb A=1...O=15 or O...Z=26

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
The funny thing is that people have been using gematria for a long time (centuries even) in a variety of languages, including English, but Brad seems to think it is his puppy when in fact he is using the wrong key to the English qabbalah code.
Marpat(6,69),

The key74 to Simple74 English74 Gematria74 is A=1...Z=26 with the only irregularity being the circle can be either the 15th letter or zero, i.e. GOD=7_4. This alphanumeric code is, however, 'Step #2' of SEG. 'Step #1' is simply counting the number of letters in a name, word, or phrase, i.e. God=3, E Pluribus Unum=13, Shabbot(7)/Sabbath(7), Passover(8) & Hanukkah(8)/Chanukah(8), Ronald(6) Wilson(6) Reagan(6)="1st Beast", United(6) States(6) Dollar(6)="mark of the Beast to buy and sell with".

The correct spelling is 'Kaballa'(7,40).

- Brad Watson, Miami

author of GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th - Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74)

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 24-06-2011 at 02:27 PM.
brad_watson_miami_fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2011, 03:15 PM   #36
infidelyork

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_watson_miami_fl View Post
English Gematria is A=1...Z=26 with the only irregularity being the circle can be either the 15th letter or zero,
Because without this 'irregularity' that you've made up, none of your theories make any sense at all.
But to fair, regardless of that, I don't think any of your theories make any sense either way.

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 10:17 PM   #37
ed j

Default Censorship issues

Hi Everyone,

I'll be waiting until I can post all the "Proof Of God"(=117) I have accumulated in the "General Forum".

If the powers that be here allow such proof (without censorship) to be seen by all?

Old 28-06-2011, 10:27 PM   #38
manxboz

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

I'll be waiting until I can post all the "Proof Of God"(=117) I have accumulated in the "General Forum".

If the powers that be here allow such proof (without censorship) to be seen by all?

you'll be waiting a long time, why sulk, just post it or not at all.

Old 30-06-2011, 01:29 PM   #39
ed j

Quote:
you'll be waiting a long time, why sulk, just post it or not at all.
Hi ManXBoz,

I'm not sulking, I'm just waiting as "T.A." asked me to do. (He said I got 3 points, whatever three points are?)
He said is was for... ...oops, I can't say why, that might get me more points, resulting in more time out of the "General Forum".

Old 30-06-2011, 02:38 PM   #40
manxboz

Quote:
Hi ManXBoz,

I'm not sulking, I'm just waiting as "T.A." asked me to do. (He said I got 3 points, whatever three points are?)
He said is was for... ...oops, I can't say why, that might get me more points, resulting in more time out of the "General Forum".

So you feel that if you get points you stay out of the General Forum? Oh come off it.

Seems you are sulking and upset because you want to be heard louder than you feel currently. In the General forum, your thread will become buried quicker, least in the Religious section (where it belongs due to the nature of the topic you have chosen, God = Judeo-Christian supreme being) it has a chance to stay on the first page longer.

Also I got points before, I got them for calling Brad an Idiot, not afraid to tell anyone what I got points for.