Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2012, 01:17 PM   #941
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascido da luz View Post
You really lost it now...
when did I ever say that Jesus is God..?
Just more BS of yours putting words on my mouth when I never said them.

Jesus had brothers and all:

Matthew 13:55
Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brothers, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?

Silly of you inventing what I said...
Jesus is not God to me.

And you cannot excuse what I found from our conversation, just by saying I think like that because I think Jesus is God.

What I think is that you embracing Evil means your Evil.
Just that.

.
Dude I said I would embrace the moors murderer if I had too. You have added all the other ingredients as your mind directs you.

Once you take the lie that Jesus is God out of the equation it allows people to walk in his kind of footsteps, without having to feel that it isn't possible.

And then , funnily enough, the great commandment makes complete sense.

I am still wondering why you have gotten bent out of shape at my mentioning this commandment.
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 01:25 PM   #942
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

[quote=nascido da luz;1061049565]
Quote:
No... not to die for that Evil... but he loved people enough to die exposing that Evil.

no better way to expose evil than by embracing the sinner.

Quote:
how could he embrace Evil if Evil nailed him in a cross with his arms open..?!?
Tell that to the doctrine merchants.

Quote:
I don't feed Evil...
Evil feeds on me and I would like to stop it.
doesn't sound like you know how to do that, imo.

Quote:
The thing is that the Samaritan did not see a murderer... he saw a man in need. You are speculating on what if, what could have been,...
I'm saying that the Samaritan was living according to his ideals.

Quote:
Am I talking about that now..?
You are.
I am reminding you that you talked about it, and that you also told me the churches teach us lies. Yet you have gotten rather angry at my suggestion that the churche said their doctrines are full of shit.

The reason I am reminding you is because you say I talk BS.

Quote:
You never really said you embraced Cruelty...
My question is why don't you embrace it..?!?
but you are accusing me of saying I would embrace evil. And I have repeatedly truied to put you straight on what I mean, it is not the evil I embrace nor the cruelty, but the GREAT COMM---AND--MENT. 7

I am an idealist, and an altruist and an optimist. Whereas you wish to paint a false picture of me based on your lack of understanding of what I am saying or that you enjoy throwing strawman argument at people.

Thank you for not mentioning Crowley in this post. I have hope for you.
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1

Last edited by ohme; 20-09-2012 at 01:26 PM.
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 03:55 PM   #943
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascido da luz View Post
“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’

He said love the LORD your God...
What he did not say was love evil... did he..?

‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

Love your neighbor... but not love the Evil that torments your neighbor...

1 Thessalonians 5:22
Avoid every kind of evil.

You must avoid to live amongst Evil neighbors...
not love them.
wtf are you on about?
you said, "jesus taught love, he never commanded it."
i proved you wrong.
now you are talking nonsense.
he also said to love your enemies...and to turn the other cheek.

have you actually read any gospels?
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #944
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascido da luz View Post
It would be cool if you at least stopped misusing Jesus teachings.
it would be more cool if you knew what jesus' teachings were.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #945
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by positive_forward View Post
Crowley = Gnosticism and Kabbalah = another Jewish con/hoax. Lapped up by Juedophile goyim.
total bollocks.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 05:20 PM   #946
positive_forward
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Foot hills heading for the mountains
Posts: 3,986
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
total bollocks.
Not at all.
positive_forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 05:38 PM   #947
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by positive_forward View Post
Not at all.
if you have ever read much of crowley's works, you would know better.
how much of crowley have you read?
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 07:46 PM   #948
nascido da luz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In the belly of the beast
Posts: 2,724
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
no better way to expose evil than by embracing the sinner.
Tell that to the doctrine merchants.
doesn't sound like you know how to do that, imo.
I'm saying that the Samaritan was living according to his ideals.
I am reminding you that you talked about it, and that you also told me the churches teach us lies. Yet you have gotten rather angry at my suggestion that the churche said their doctrines are full of shit.
The reason I am reminding you is because you say I talk BS.
but you are accusing me of saying I would embrace evil. And I have repeatedly truied to put you straight on what I mean, it is not the evil I embrace nor the cruelty, but the GREAT COMM---AND--MENT. 7
I am an idealist, and an altruist and an optimist. Whereas you wish to paint a false picture of me based on your lack of understanding of what I am saying or that you enjoy throwing strawman argument at people.
Thank you for not mentioning Crowley in this post. I have hope for you.
I got tired of your BS ohme...

You can keep your "Great Commandment" and the kind of love you follow to yourself... just don't make it look like if it's the same Commandment to Love God... which is what you can't do... you do not follow “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’

I'm not picky on sin, and I couldn't care less with your defects if you had any, but you said yourself you promote Evil must be embraced, I had to isolate Evil into a horrible thing which is cruelty, because you refuted everything I said before, about how wrong embracing Evil is...
I confronted you with a single question, if you embraced Cruelty, and you got silly because you know you can't say you embrace cruelty without looking really bad, but saying that you do not embrace Cruelty demolishes you promotion to embrace evil, because you too can't even say you embrace Cruelty, so how can you go on promoting Evil/Cruelty that you do not embrace yourself..?

Now you are saying that is not Evil nor Cruelty you embrace...
and that sounds wonderful...

but before you said Evil should be embraced... and you refused to answer if Cruelty was part of the Evil you followed...

So what now..?
In Cruelty I've shown you a form of Evil which you do not dare to say you accept and embrace...

That was work accomplished to me.
I'll just take what you said now, that you do not embrace Evil nor Cruelty,.. cool ohme... what kind of person would right..?
.
nascido da luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 12:28 AM   #949
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascido da luz View Post
I got tired of your BS ohme...

You can keep your "Great Commandment" and the kind of love you follow to yourself... just don't make it look like if it's the same Commandment to Love God... which is what you can't do... you do not follow “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’

I'm not picky on sin, and I couldn't care less with your defects if you had any, but you said yourself you promote Evil must be embraced, I had to isolate Evil into a horrible thing which is cruelty, because you refuted everything I said before, about how wrong embracing Evil is...
I confronted you with a single question, if you embraced Cruelty, and you got silly because you know you can't say you embrace cruelty without looking really bad, but saying that you do not embrace Cruelty demolishes you promotion to embrace evil, because you too can't even say you embrace Cruelty, so how can you go on promoting Evil/Cruelty that you do not embrace yourself..?

Now you are saying that is not Evil nor Cruelty you embrace...
and that sounds wonderful...

but before you said Evil should be embraced... and you refused to answer if Cruelty was part of the Evil you followed...

So what now..?
In Cruelty I've shown you a form of Evil which you do not dare to say you accept and embrace...

That was work accomplished to me.
I'll just take what you said now, that you do not embrace Evil nor Cruelty,.. cool ohme... what kind of person would right..?
.
I never said I embrace evil. I said that evil is part of the good/evil duality, and by embracing that you neutralize it, into oneness , which is my desire.

Also, thanks I will keep the great commandment, and you can call it satanic or whatever your sordid ego despises about it in preference to this idiotic doctrine that has done nothing of any spiritual value.

So why not take your strawman attitude and stick it in with the rest of the hay in your backgarden? Oooh and give us a hug mate.
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 01:12 AM   #950
seanx
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,480
Likes: 68 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
I never said I embrace evil. I said that evil is part of the good/evil duality, and by embracing that you neutralize it, into oneness , which is my desire.

Also, thanks I will keep the great commandment, and you can call it satanic or whatever your sordid ego despises about it in preference to this idiotic doctrine that has done nothing of any spiritual value.

So why not take your strawman attitude and stick it in with the rest of the hay in your backgarden? Oooh and give us a hug mate.
Just come back from a holiday and rest from this site...........but great to read your posts again ohme!!

A real joy.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 01:21 AM   #951
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

there is no doubt that 'discrimination against christians' is nonsense, in the western world, since they are a vast majority.
however, widespread discrimination against pagans in common in the uk.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222747
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 05:36 PM   #952
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
Just come back from a holiday and rest from this site...........but great to read your posts again ohme!!

A real joy.
Just as great to see you back here sean! Put them fully charged batteries to good use man!
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:35 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.