Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 31-10-2011, 12:55 PM   #1121
ed j

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimboy69 View Post
here is one to get you going

now rembering this is the word of god so he knows all

you would think he would know who is the father of Joseph

MAT 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

LUK 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli.

was it heli or jacob
Hi zimboy69,

Perhaps nobody has explained your misconceptions of the bible?

The lineage in Mathew is that of Joesph (Jesus foster father).
The lineage in Luke is that of Mary (Jesus biological Mother).
The "HolySpirit" is Jesus Father, so his lineage stops there.
Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” ~ JEHOVAH GOD
ed j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 03:53 PM   #1122
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Lightbulb Planet Nestor: Simfle64 Eqfish64 Famatmia64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed j View Post
Hi zimboy69, Perhaps nobody has explained your misconceptions of the bible? The lineage in Mathew is that of Joesph (Jesus foster father). The lineage in Luke is that of Mary (Jesus biological Mother).
The "HolySpirit" is Jesus Father, so his lineage stops there.
Ed,

How ya been? This is a very good(7__4) thread! You are doing God(7_4)'s work. Have you ever visited or written on http://ChristianForums.com ? I highly recommend it and your understanding of English74 Gematria74 should be shared there. I've introduced them to it.

Let me now explain your misconceptions. Joseph was Jesus' real father. "Mary being a virgin" was a mistranslation of the Hebrew word for "young" in Isaiah 7:14, "a young woman shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." (Revised Standard Version). 'Virgin birth' was also a long accepted myth, i.e. Horus, Alexander the Great, and the worship of One God & Jesus needed to replace older religious/pagan views. The Roman Catholic Church has also misled about Jesus' brothers and sisters so as to perpetrate the myth of Mary being a 'perpetual virgin'.

Jesus & Mary57 Magdalen57 had a child together74: Sarah47. Mariamne74 was pregnant when Y'shua74 was on the Cross74. The youngest apostle John47 was the son of John(4) (1)d' Baptist(7) & Mary Magdalen. When John was beheaded, IESVS74 married Mary (marry Mary?!) and adopted John son of John. This explains why/how Mary mother of Jesus, Mariamne and John were present at the crucifixion: they were close family and Romans only permitted close family members to be near someone on a cross.

The Holy Spirit is difficult to fully explain and should be addressed on another thread. But it is linked to the billions of kilowatts that Father Sol sends to Mother Earth every day.

Please check out I AM the Creator/Fod of Planet Nestor http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=188773 . I explain that with FOD(6_4) as their Creator, Nestlings don't use Simple74 English74 Gematria74, they use Simfle64 Eqfish64 Famatmia64. Also, YHWH64 = Yehowah, please get that correct!

- Brad Watson, Miami

http://7seals.yuku.com

Non-coincidental synchronic reactions: 10/31/11 12:38 ESPN Tony74 Larussa retires as Cardinals' manager. 12:45 Tony74 on Pawn Stars - History Channel

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 31-10-2011 at 04:16 PM.
brad_watson_miami_fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #1123
rhydra

Religious nutter...

Quote:
I have proof that my belief is right. *Follows loads of ramblings and random passages from the bible...*

Religious nutter then remembers it's time for medication.

*Goes quiet for a few hours.*
Old 01-11-2011, 04:31 AM   #1124
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Angry Wise up & STOP insulting your teachers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
Religious nutter... Religious nutter then remembers it's time for medication. *Goes quiet for a few hours.*
rhydra,

How rude of you! Do you refer to yourself as a "non-religious nutter"? I've noticed that the non-religious are always mean and disrespectful compared to the religious. What medication are you on? Drugs? Alcohol?

Are you a believer in the law of karma? Do you agree that all our actions have consequences?

This thread is about English74 gematria74, do you understand it, or is too intellectual for you, so you choose to attack those who have done thier homework and can keep up with the class?

Me, Ed, and others are trying to help you by spending our time here. Did you act up in school, too? Are you a drop-out? Wise up and stop insulting your teachers.

- Brad Watson, Miami

http://7seals.yuku.com

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 01-11-2011 at 04:34 AM.
brad_watson_miami_fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:36 PM   #1125
ed j

Default Hey, where are my "meds"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
Religious nutter...

Religious nutter then remembers it's time for medication.

*Goes quiet for a few hours.*
Hi Rhydra,

Hey, where are my "meds"?
Sorry, no psych drugs here!

“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” ~ JEHOVAH GOD
Old 02-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #1126
johnfb

So where is this proof.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones: 14.03.2014
some jews like many political prisioners were interned b4 1939
johnfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 05:48 AM   #1127
ed j

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfb View Post
So where is this proof.........
Hi John,

I've been showing it to you, but you refuse to believe.

Old 03-11-2011, 08:56 AM   #1128
locksmith

I would suggest that proof of God is a paradox insofar as if one requires proof of God then one will never receive that proof.

Regarding this thread and "theomatics", The Bible is one holy text which is plainly mathematically structured. Even to the layman that's obvious.

Further, that literal interpretations yield odd results (Methusalah's chronological age to name but one) is interpreted by naysayers as evidence for the Bible's absurdity. The truth is far from this. The Bible is unavoidably a codified treatise.

On what? And to what extent is even the result subjective? And how is it unlocked?

While gematria and kabbalah (and theomatics) go some way, none I have researched as yet provide that overarching mathematical paradigm that would satisfy any mathematician's demand for rigorous proof beyond junior school.

Yet that does not mean that such a mathematical paradigm is impossible to formulate.

Searching wider and deeper and with a mind more mathematically demanding than arithmetically superficial goes a long way to making visible what is hidden.
locksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:53 PM   #1129
johnfb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed j View Post
Hi John,

I've been showing it to you, but you refuse to believe.
No you haven't

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones: 14.03.2014
some jews like many political prisioners were interned b4 1939
johnfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 01:02 PM   #1130
waymarker

"There is for me powerful evidence that there is something going on behind it all....It seems as though somebody has fine-tuned nature’s numbers to make the Universe....The impression of design is overwhelming"- Paul Davies (British astrophysicist), The Cosmic Blueprint: New Discoveries in Nature's Creative Ability To Order the Universe. New York: Simon and Schuster, p.203.

Jesus said- "And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered."- (Matt 10:30)

Last edited by waymarker; 03-11-2011 at 01:06 PM.
waymarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:27 AM   #1131
ed j

Thumbs up The Seven Feasts of God! more... PROOF OF GOD!

Hi Everyone,

Why it's important to know the seven feasts of God is because in them there is the recording of the Gospel:

1. The Passover (Pesach) – Nisan 14-15 (Leviticus 23:5)…………………...Passover is the feast of (יה) YÄ's Salvation.
2. Unleavened Bread (Chag Hamotzi) – Nisan 15-22 (Levi.23:6) ………...Unleavened Bread is Jesus, The Bread of Life.
3. First Fruits (Yom Habikkurim) – Nisan 16-17 (Leviticus 23:11)……….…First Fruits is resurrection or victory over death.
4. Pentecost (Shavu’ot) - Sivan 6-7 (Leviticus 23:16) ……………….....….At Pentecost, GOD’s Spirit given to indwell in man.
5. Trumpets (Yom Teru’ah) - Tishri 1 (Leviticus 23:24)…………………..……Trumpets is our proclamation of liberty through faith.
6. Atonement (Yom Kippur) - Tishri 10 (Leviticus 23:27)………………………is Jesus’ atoning sacrifice of our sins upon a () cross.
7. Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) – Tishri 15-22 (Lev.23:34) ………………is the Feast of our ingathering unto The LORD Our GOD.

Chanaukah symbolizes repentance, which is the rededication of life unto the LORD our GOD (יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm).

Last edited by ed j; 06-12-2011 at 11:28 AM.