Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 30-01-2017, 08:08 PM   #201
sucheta19

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsheepled View Post
Because i see you as part of the problem these days (not that you mean to be ).Everyone with a beef with authority thinks they are a VICTIM of abuse and satanism being part of some conspiracy YOUR NOT .You had your fingers burnt in business that's all and because you can't accept the system your crying about everyone being and working for some dark forces .I been a trauma programmed individual (multi generational) from birth ,i had a father and grandfather die of the same thing on the same day at the same time (supposed heartattacks) and i had a baby scalded in a babywalker by a boiling hot kettle which nearly killed her (not to mention that i am nearly crippled by technological possession and persecution and i am sick to death of the internet being cluttered up by muddle heads thinking they are the next keyboard warrior ...the words of genuine trauma and abuse victims are being clouded by absolute rubbish .I risk my life everyday online exposing the corruption in the system and my time is running out.

Coward or working for them .....f.ck of.
I appreciate your sharing of such terrible experiences and can see that you have real insight into the realities of this system. I am also very sorry that you have personally suffered so much. But that doesn't mean my suffering is any less than yours, or others' for that matter.

And it doesn't mean that those trying hard to change the system are mere keyboard warriors (as you seem to accuse me of).

The experiences I have had does not mean that others need to suffer the same experiences before things get better. It is the system's job to ensure the suffering of mass humanity in order that they stay stuck in the grid and do not evolve. I'm sure your actions are helping to raise the consciousness of humanity if you are walking the right path.

And I hope mine are too as I am seeing changes (whether my thoughts are being carried by AI or some higher power remains to be seen). I suspect it is AI though.

Last edited by sucheta19; 30-01-2017 at 08:11 PM.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2017, 08:17 PM   #202
sucheta19

Default Satanism

Of course my experiences are Satanic if:

1. My mother was deliberately killed in hospital to stop whistle-blowing on her own experiences of govt corruption
2. cures for diseases are being withheld
3. People are being put on medication that offer no cure, in fact make them worse, just for profit
4. Judges make biased judgments and false and frivolous cases regularly come before the court (where there is no case). this is because solicitors escalate conflicts to bring cases to court as a result of corruption.
5. the govt does not behave in a moral fashion and is corrupt itself.
Old 31-01-2017, 06:09 AM   #203
sucheta19

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsheepled View Post
Because i see you as part of the problem these days (not that you mean to be ).Everyone with a beef with authority thinks they are a VICTIM of abuse and satanism being part of some conspiracy YOUR NOT .You had your fingers burnt in business that's all and because you can't accept the system your crying about everyone being and working for some dark forces .I been a trauma programmed individual (multi generational) from birth ,i had a father and grandfather die of the same thing on the same day at the same time (supposed heartattacks) and i had a baby scalded in a babywalker by a boiling hot kettle which nearly killed her (not to mention that i am nearly crippled by technological possession and persecution and i am sick to death of the internet being cluttered up by muddle heads thinking they are the next keyboard warrior ...the words of genuine trauma and abuse victims are being clouded by absolute rubbish .I risk my life everyday online exposing the corruption in the system and my time is running out.

Coward or working for them .....f.ck of.
In view of your attempts to characterise my experiences as merely financial, whilst ignoring the human rights abuses I am experiencing which includes attempted murder, bizarre to say the least, despite the experiences you have personally undergone resulting in deaths within your family.
Old 31-01-2017, 09:36 AM   #204
raburgeson

Turning in illegal or immoral acts is not evil. Now that we have President Trump turn it in to him specifically. He will file it away and if it is necessary he will address it. Running to the news with it just gets you in trouble. The only other option is to drag perps to court and address it yourself.

Gag orders should be illegal, free speech.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 06:10 PM   #205
sucheta19

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Turning in illegal or immoral acts is not evil. Now that we have President Trump turn it in to him specifically. He will file it away and if it is necessary he will address it. Running to the news with it just gets you in trouble. The only other option is to drag perps to court and address it yourself.

Gag orders should be illegal, free speech.
It seems that Trump is part of the NWO Cabal as he has stopped issuing visas for countries that do not have a Central Bank. Apparently, Obama had compiled this list and passed it onto Trump.

So the idea that Trump is going to act in the interests of the people and against the NWO has now been blown apart.

We're on our own.
Old 01-02-2017, 11:33 PM   #206
bevernbridge

Default Opinion <> fact

Madagaskar - swearing is bad, m'k ?

Bollocks !
bevernbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 06:46 AM   #207
sucheta19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevernbridge View Post
Madagaskar - swearing is bad, m'k ?

Bollocks !
Well I've been trying to stop - and I've found that I can maintain more positivity if I remain calm. Also swearing also lowers mood, and if it becomes habitual, maintains aggression, which is not good for preserving energy.

Also the negative entities don't like it if you're calm and happy as you're less likely to be controllable.

Last edited by sucheta19; 02-02-2017 at 07:05 AM.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:36 AM   #208
sucheta19

Default Update - use of technology to induce diseases

I am sorry to report the following:-

1. Shortly after my last post, Madagaskar reported receiving 'black magic' right after our FB communication was curtailed. He went to see his guru about this who is giving him treatment. He said he had 'black stones' coming out of his stomach during the treatment which his guru said were cancerous and would cause cancer if left untreated. He has had to cut his work hours drastically since this attack where he experienced great pain and fatigue. He is considering taking a break from work altogether in order to allow healing to take place.

2. Around 2 weeks afterwards, I experienced a virus/entity enter my head which worried me that I took my homeopathic remedies to counter any virus. However, around 2-3 weeks later I experienced more fatigue than usual and a sudden intolerance to dairy. I suspected cancer and am currently undergoing tests. The GP surgery has done its best to stop me getting treatment by causing unnecessary delays, losing an important test which I had to repeat. In the interim, I am taking measures to stop this disease taking hold via diet, supplements etc.

3. Another FB friend I met online, a homeopath, said he was experiencing an extremely painful back following our online chat during which the connection was being interfered with and the lights at his office were switched off and his back-up generator did not kick in. He said he had never experienced such things although he had suffered from minor back pain before. He was now unable to lift anything without great pain.

4. A new FB friend, a young IT computer developer was very keen to help me get my story out to those in power and insisted he help me. Within 24 hours, he reported having flu-like symptoms and a day later said he had malaria. I noticed he had put up a video of religious Hanuman Chalise singing - this god is usually invoked to remove the evil deeds of Shanidev (known as Saturn or Satan. Shaniwar in Hindi means Saturday - named after Saturn).

Last edited by sucheta19; 11-05-2017 at 01:40 AM.
Old 11-05-2017, 02:15 AM   #209
sucheta19

I have been talking to FB friends in India and reading about ShaniDev (Satan/Saturn) and my understanding is the following:

1. That ShaniDev (Saturn/Satan - Shaniwar in Hindi means Saturday ie Saturn's day) has power over our Karma.

2. If we want to please ShaniDev we must do good deeds, pray and meditate in order to avoid getting bad Karma.

3. If we have any bad Karma/do bad deeds, ShaniDev will take action to punish us in whatever ways he thinks fit.

4. These powers of Saturn, have been hijacked by the Kings/Queens/Royalty around the world as they see themselves as representatives of Satan/Saturn and therefore have the right to judge our actions and punish us accordingly via the various govt departments.

5. However, those at the top/Royalty are careful that they themselves are protected by using other people to hide behind ie. use of various govt services, army, police so they themselves do not incur bad Karma and therefore continue to have the right to rule over us. That is why they purport to give to charity and do other good deeds to counter any bad karma they may have attracted.

6. If they break the rules, they lose their power over us as they have broken the rules of Karma and will incur the wrath of Satan/Saturn.

7. All our karmas are stored in our bodies/souls which determine our path in life.

8. On death, whatever is recorded in our souls will determine our next life - however, there is also a school of thought that says that our lives are predetermined (people have travelled to the future and seen their futures, ie Andrew Basiago). The planets have a powerful influence over us that we may not be aware of and hence many people following their horoscopes.

9. Back to governments. They can only take action against us if they deem that we deserve to be punished. As a Targeted Individual, govt officials/agents have tried to persuade me to commit suicide, used friends/neighbours to get me committed to a Mental Health Institute, and have tried to give me a terminal disease (cancer) using RF technology or other means.

10. When we understand their limited powers, and their cowardice, we should unite to challenge them in order to get them punished in whatever way we see fit. Any punishment meted out to them, will not attract any bad karma provided we do not partake in any gloating/glee which might be imprinted onto our souls (negative energy) affecting our future path.

I am not sure how this relates to the Bible as I am not a Christian and have not read the Bible.

Hope this helps.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:54 AM   #210
sucheta19

Default Update

Just a quick note to say that I have now experienced teleportation on 3 occasions. The last incidence I can definitely say it was teleportation - I had some AAA batteries in my car which have been there for about 2 years. My dictaphone batteries went flat and I went to the car to get these new batteries (in a pack). Next to the new batteries there were 2 old batteries which I thought I would try. I picked up both pairs and put them in my coat pocket. By the time I got back to my room, the new batteries in the pack had disappeared. I needed to record an important meeting with some people.
Old 26-10-2018, 02:22 AM   #211
sucheta19

Default Conspiracy to murder both my parents

I have filed a complaint with the Police today with regard to the above:

1. I believe my mother's oxygen supply was cut off in the middle of the night as when she died, her head was bent back with her mouth wide open which couldnt be closed due to rigor mortis. There was also a large bruise on her right hand which was not noted on the autopsy report.

2. My father's death occurred in very suspicious circumstances. The local district nurse forced a catheter so hard he started bleeding profusely and had to be taken to hospital where he contracted a superbug, probably urosepsis. They tried to find excuses to keep him overnight to do 'tests' - yet the tests they did on his lungs and stomach were clear of infection, but did not test his urine where they had just been working on. Nevertheless they gave him anti-biotics and some more to take home with him, as we did not trust them to keep him overnight. They also failed to provide us with a Release letter but made one up after he died.

3. The next day a carer tried to claim he had blood during his early morning shower and a towel was soaked, supposedly with his blood. She made arrangements to come back at lunchtime to check again when she told my father she would need to call the District nurse again. However, he called them himself when he was told that everything was fine. He also denied that the towel soaked blood was from that morning. So, whose was it? Strangely, that carer never turned up and she was immediately replaced with another one at the last minute, who made him a sandwich after which he started choking. I gave him homeopathic medicine to stop it which it did. This happened again in the evening when I again gave him homeopathic medicine. When I checked on him later that night, he was fine and was in the bathroom.

4. However, the next morning he was found with his face down on the floor by the morning carer. She called the ambulance and when they arrived they declared him dead at the scene and asked if they could move him to the bed, to which I said Ok. But when I rang the coroner to ask whether he could have been saved after falling, they told me that the notes said he had died in bed, and already had rigormortis, which was not true.

5. The autopsy claimed he died of problems with his heart (narrowed arteries), which I was told was also a lie as you cannot die of this, as it is a symptom, not a cause. Further, he never had any heart problems (his pulse was always 60 whenever I checked).

6. Because of this I asked for a 2nd opinion, but was refused by the Coroner! She also insisted that I register the death which I also refused when she released his body to my brothers who registered his death and arranged the funeral.

7. The Coroner forwarded the report 1 day after the funeral.

So all of these agencies (both private and public) are being used to injure/maim/kill people without recourse.