Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 04-10-2008, 02:04 AM   #1
jayelowell

Thumbs up Masaru Emoto/water

http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/e_ome_home.html

hidden message in water (126min. video)
http://www.guba.com/watch/3000048881

(wonderful read)
http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm

thank you for your time!

PS:I have blessed this forum since the day I first joined & do feel I have affected it. To see how I have blessed this forum just highlight the entire page.

Last edited by jayelowell; 04-10-2008 at 07:10 PM.
jayelowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:55 AM   #2
jayelowell

Thumbs up you are...

Question: What Are the Elements in the Human Body?

Answer: Most of the human body is made up of water, H2O, with cells consisting of 65-90% water by weight. Therefore, it isn't surprising that most of a human body's mass is oxygen. Carbon, the basic unit for organic molecules, comes in second. 99% of the mass of the human body is made up of just six elements: oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus.
  1. Oxygen (65%)
  2. Carbon (18%)
  3. Hydrogen (10%)
  4. Nitrogen (3%)
  5. Calcium (1.5%)
  6. Phosphorus (1.0%)
  7. Potassium (0.35%)
  8. Sulfur (0.25%)
  9. Sodium (0.15%)
  10. Magnesium (0.05%)
  11. Copper, Zinc, Selenium, Molybdenum, Fluorine, Chlorine, Iodine, Manganese, Cobalt, Iron (0.70%)
  12. Lithium, Strontium, Aluminum, Silicon, Lead, Vanadium, Arsenic, Bromine (trace amounts)

Old 04-10-2008, 05:34 AM   #3
drael

Prolly the most compelling evidence, so far, for energy physics IMO, this work.

Try coming up with a "rational" explaination for this ;P
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 05:36 AM   #4
jayelowell

ENERGY= VIBRATION

COLOR = VIBRATION

SOUND = VIBRATION

VIBRATION

Last edited by jayelowell; 04-10-2008 at 05:46 AM.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:11 PM   #5
jayelowell

Old 04-10-2008, 06:47 PM   #6
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayelowell View Post
PS:I have blessed this forum since the day I first joined & do feel I have affected it.
I love your threads, I really do, but please, some humility?
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 07:52 PM   #7
jayelowell

Thumbs up highlight the entire page!

Re: krak

Originally Posted by krakhead
I love your threads, I really do, but please, some humility?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayelowell
thank you for loving my threads... but I don't understand what you mean "some humility" I looked up the definition but I still couldn't understand it. Excuse me for not knowing...
please re-word what you meant to me please, I would really appreciate it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead
Lol! I was just pointing out that although I think your threads are really good, telling everyone you think you've 'blessed' the forum appears to me to be a bit big headed!

Humility is the act of being humble.

Not meant as an attack btw - just don't be so big-headed about how great you are!

Cheers

K

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayelowell
oh... i really did bless the forum though, i just want to make ppl aware of it! did you highlight the screen to see what I meant?

I want to apologize if I read off like I am self-centered, but that's just the affect of all this information! You realize that you are the event horizon "the center of your universe"

Krak said, "I think I have blessed this forum" and I have! Thats is the whole point of this thread...

Q:What is the point?
A:The fact that we affect our reality with our thoughts.

Last edited by jayelowell; 05-10-2008 at 02:43 AM.
Old 04-10-2008, 11:40 PM   #8
jayelowell

Default educate your children

here is a free download of Mr.Emotos childrens book

http://www.emotoproject.org/english/about.html

Old 05-10-2008, 12:12 AM   #9
anonymousoneuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayelowell View Post

oh... i really did bless the forum though, i just want to make ppl aware of it! did you highlight the screen to see what I meant?

I want to apologize if I read off like I am self-centered, but that's just the affect of all this information! You realize that you are the event horizon "the center of your universe"

Krak said, "I think I have blessed this forum" and I have! Thats is the whole point of this thread...

Q:What is the point?
A:The fact that we affect our reality with our thoughts.
If you highlight Jayelowells signature there is a joke at play, he's not being "self-centered".

We must realise also that everyone else is the center of our/your universe also, the center of ourselves lies within all points, there being no real center that is the ultimate concept, to fully realise it, we must become infinitely limitless, therefore, our sense of individual self must be extended into the hearts and minds of all other conscious beings in all of creation.

(In my opinion)

I like Emoto's water experiments, i sometimes put messages on the bottles of water i drink from.

Peace

Last edited by anonymousoneuk; 05-10-2008 at 12:14 AM.
anonymousoneuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:39 AM   #10
jayelowell

Be Formless, shapeless like water. Now if you put water into a cup it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle, you put it into a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash, be water my friend.- BRUCE LEE

Old 05-10-2008, 01:44 AM   #11
jayelowell

Thumbs up any-oneuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousoneuk View Post
If you highlight Jayelowells signature there is a joke at play, he's not being "self-centered".

We must realise also that everyone else is the center of our/your universe also, the center of ourselves lies within all points, there being no real center that is the ultimate concept, to fully realise it, we must become infinitely limitless, therefore, our sense of individual self must be extended into the hearts and minds of all other conscious beings in all of creation.

(In my opinion)

I like Emoto's water experiments, i sometimes put messages on the bottles of water i drink from.

Peace
thanks my friend! you are my co-creater!

Old 06-10-2008, 03:42 AM   #12
jayelowell

Water released from the sun!!!
http://newsrelease.uwaterloo.ca/news.php?id=396

http://sunearthday.nasa.gov/2007/locations/ttt_atob.php

Last edited by jayelowell; 06-10-2008 at 03:45 AM.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:39 AM   #13
jayelowell

The water on Earth comes from space
ISO saw the space `water-factories' at work

Most water on Earth was not produced here - it came from space. This is old news for astronomers, but until now water-producing factories had not been observed at work in space. Nor was it possible to trace water at the different stages of its long journey through space. Very little information about cosmic water can be obtained from the ground - primarily because the Earth's atmosphere is itself rich in water vapour and blocks our view of the water in the Universe beyond. ISO helped astronomers to reconstruct for the first time the cosmic cycle of water.

Hydrogen (1.) was originally produced in the Big Bang and is found everywhere in the Universe. Oxygen (2.) is made in stars and dispersed out into the Universe in events such as supernova explosions. The two elements mix in star-forming clouds (3.) and form large amounts of water (H2O). The molecules of water leave the clouds and end up in many different places (4.) - comets, planets the centres of galaxies ... When the newly-born stars become old more oxygen is made available to the cosmic water factory.

First, the ingredients: Hydrogen is the most abundant element in the Universe, and oxygen is produced at the centres of massive stars and dispersed into space by stellar winds or supernova explosions. The ideal conditions for these gases to combine are found in places such as star-forming regions, for example, the Orion Nebula. In 1997 ISO detected large quantities of water in Orion - the most studied star-forming region - and astronomers estimated that the water-production rate in the nebula could fill Earth's oceans 60 times a day. (See also ISO finds steamy cloud in interstellar space)
Some of these newly formed water molecules start to travel out into the cold of interstellar space, where they form ice grains. With time they will end up in comets or in planets like our own. ISO has also detected water in many other regions, including the galactic centre and in both newborn and dying stars.

source: http://sci.esa.int/science-e/www/obj...objectid=26783

Last edited by jayelowell; 07-10-2008 at 03:42 AM.
Old 25-10-2008, 08:45 PM   #14
jayelowell

Old 25-10-2008, 09:14 PM   #15
eyepod
Banned

Quote:
Dr. Emoto’s procedure for photographing crystals has no controlled means of ensuring that experimenter’s bias is prevented or minimized. For example, his methodology does not ensure that the obtained results are not selected consciously or subconsciously by the photographer. In fact, in theMaui News interview, Dr. Emoto specifically stated, “I do not require any blind tests on any samples,” but rather he believes that “the researcher’s aesthetic sense and character is the most important aspect when taking crystal photographs.” Emoto’s belief that ice crystal formation is sensitive to human thought lead him to select technicians who would not affect crystal formation with negative thoughts over technicians who had formal research experience.

While it is possible that he did, in fact, discover that water has an observable sensitivity to external stimuli such as prayer and words, Dr. Emoto’s experimental design and clinical procedures do not prove the claim. A double blind procedure in which a photographer would not know what water sample he or she was photographing would make the claim considerably more credible.

Emoto’s procedure, while simple and direct, does not eliminate numerous possible sources of error. Ice crystal structural formation is dependent on numerous environmental factors, the most important of which are temperature and humidity. While Emoto minimized some possible sources of error by conducting his studies in the same room with the same sample sizes, the same freezer and same microscope each time, other possible sources of error were not addressed. For example the Petri dishes were not sealed to prevent contamination or disturbance by the operator or environment; A simple thing such as the photographer’s breath while using the microscope could affect the warming rate of the frozen sample and temperature of crystal formation, thus affecting the structure of the resultant crystal.

As Dr. Emoto has not published the entirety of his photographs, it is unknown if he ruled out or ignored crystals that did not support his hypothesis. HMW and the JACM article only contain selected photos that support his claims, and we are left to wonder what the rest of the pictures look like. His procedures state that in any given test he will photograph 100 petri dish samples, yet only one picture per test is provided to the public. Emoto also fails to publish any findings that contradict his claim (or that were at least inconclusive). No errors are currently published in the JACM article, his websites, or his HMWbook that my research has been able to uncover.

It is also worth noting that Dr. Emoto’s procedures indicate that his samples are frozen at -25°C, and his ice crystals are formed at -5°C. According to Figure 3, these temperatures should produce mostly column crystals rather than plate crystals, yet not one of Emoto’s published photos show a column crystal. This makes Dr. Emoto’s data suspect (as they appear to conflict with the findings of well-respected researcher) and indicates the possibility that Emoto excluded non-supportive data from his publications.

While Emoto has published his claim in one peer reviewed journal, it has neither been substantiated nor disproved by research scientists. It is worth noting that Emoto’s Journal article is not a scientific report, but a three page long “photo essay.” Dr. Emoto, himself, stated “Even though my book, Message from Water, was first published in 1999 and has been translated in over 20 languages, I have not heard of anybody else conducting similar research” (Woodhouse). His claims resonate with “Alternative therapists, religious leaders, spiritual researchers, artists, and musicians” (Emoto, Healing 3), but it appears that his work has widely been disregarded by traditional scientists as pseudoscience that does not merit further inspection.

The only published reproduction of Emoto’s work on record was conducted by Mr. Damian Nash’s AP psychology class at Durango High School in Colorado. Despite numerous difficulties reproducing Emoto’s procedure and controlling the temperature and sample freezing and melting rates, at least the class employed a blind experimental design to eliminate the possibility of experimenter’s bias when photographing the water samples. As published on the website of the Institute of Noetic Sciences on May 25, 2004, Mr. Nash states that the team “did not find sufficient evidence to refute or accept Emoto’s hypothesis that thought influences water crystal formation.”

There are innumerable companies today that make their livelihoods selling information and products that are supposed to be beneficial to human health. Ranging from miracle cures to last-ditch efforts, they are at best based on unsubstantiated ideas, and are at worst complete falsehoods. Unfortunately for his credibility with the scientific community, Dr. Emoto sells products based on his claims. For example, the products page of Emoto’s Hado website is currently offering “geometrically perfect” “Indigo water” that is “highly charged hexagonally structured concentrate,” and supposedly creates “structured water” that is “is more easily assimilated at the cellular level” for $35 for an eight-ounce bottle. Without providing scientific research references for the allegedly amazing qualities of his Indigo Water, Emoto’s commercial venture calls to mind ethical concerns regarding his intent and motivation—questions that would not be present if any scientist had published research supporting his claims.
$35 for a 8oz bottle of water - nice one Dr Emoto .

Last edited by eyepod; 25-10-2008 at 09:19 PM.
eyepod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2008, 09:30 PM   #16
jayelowell

hmmm

Old 25-10-2008, 09:34 PM   #17
infinite i

Your so full of yourself mate, Ive blessed this forum ffs

When you first joined you didnt have this big ego, I thought, now your blessing us all with your presence, sorry for my obvious negativity been making a lot of negative posts recently, just some folks irritate me with their oh so loving, enlightened ways, yet these huge ego's to boot!

And eh I heard that stuff yonks ago! As would most whos read ickes books

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2008, 09:48 PM   #18
jayelowell

whoa dude! I have no ego and do not wish to be noticed or thanked for any of my blessings...
You totally misunderstood my post in the same way krakhead did. I never said I blessed it with my presence!!! I literaly blessed it with my thought! I bet you didn't even highlight the page! I'm glad you have become aware of this info YONKS ago! thats awsome! you should have posted it for the rest of us become aware aswell!
I think you got it backwards though!
I came on to the the forum with a big ego & had a complete change of perpective!

Last edited by jayelowell; 25-10-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Old 25-10-2008, 09:53 PM   #19
infinite i

Sorry if I misunderstood you and glad to hear this place has helped you its helped me, just when I seen someone saying that ive blessed the place im like, imagine saying that???, sorry man misunderstood lol

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2008, 10:10 PM   #20
jayelowell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
Sorry if I misunderstood you and glad to hear this place has helped you its helped me, just when I seen someone saying that ive blessed the place im like, imagine saying that???, sorry man misunderstood lol
thank for your apology! and sorry I snapped at you. I have been on a emotional spiral lately and I've become very sensitive to any expierence I encounter!