Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 21-12-2015, 04:45 PM   #21
pepsi78

Bonapetit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCPNRsYij3o

These people don't care, and it's the same thing for humanity reversal, where the human is the cow.

Phahhaha you live in wonderland, welcome to reality.

Last edited by pepsi78; 21-12-2015 at 04:50 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2015, 06:50 PM   #22
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
Very interesting what you say, balance of mediation. Meditative stance and status, rare extreme on rare occasions.
The answers stare us in the face, blatantly, but we cannot look it is so painful.
Duality gives the whole game away, yes you can ride the good wave, but wearing those rose tinted glasses as the new age pushes doesn't give the real picture, stay in the middle where you can see much more. The law here is everything is split, what goes up must come down, where as if you don't go into either end of the frequency (again + -) your energy production stops flowing to those archon farmers (here it is again, from the seen to the unseen)as you describe below.
EDIT
Like everything else the archons are split into which energy they suck from the straw, the good energy is for the higher vibrational entities sort of like a delicatessen, but those are even worse than the bad ones, those who pretend to be ascended masters etc are the biggest deceivers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
I know people who surendered to them, good people, and they look worst than ever.

If you don't stand up then you are toasted.

These god spirits are pure evil, they don't care about anyone as long as they feed and control, manipulate.

They don't care about your winding, you are going to be processed by them sooner or later for your belongings, your life force.

Most of the people are zombies, they enjoy it, who the hell cares for a bunch of zombies, I know I don't, they laugh in my face while I pass by them.

SHTF will happen, don't think it won't, it's comming to terminate the gods and the farm house.

Most of the people don't care, they are carless zombies, I can care less about such individuals, I do not care about humanity in general, only a small potion of people I know that are okey dokey, the rest is non of my bussines, it can go to hell as long as I'm concerned.

This god came to me in my dreams, asked me to take care of his cattle (some humans) and I refused, to preserve his cattle so he will have food. The cattle will all die in the end, it's comming.

If you are a stupid cow, and refuse to change, then it's no one's fault what is going to happen to you, if you go along with them
Cattle just go along with everything, you eat cow meat you are a cow, you drink cow milk then you are a cow.

this is how archons look.

Last edited by ex sheep; 21-12-2015 at 07:50 PM.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2015, 08:04 PM   #23
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
What you learn here can take you out of the matrix when your body dies, the truth will set you free.

Fighting the matrix here involves taking the middle path, not allowing yourself to go to either end of the duality wave, the snake hypnotises by oscillation.

Sorry couldn't resist.

the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2015, 01:14 PM   #24
elshaper
Inactive

I had an early Christmas pressies from the universe, well I'd like to call it winter solstice pressy. I'd like to share one of them with you...the other one I can't share it in the open forum...only in private.

Anyway, as I was unwrapping the first whopper meditation pressy, the 2nd one came through which was a message.

'Of course you can beat the matrix but there will be no Neo, you can't be waiting for a messiah to do it for you. Imagine a film production. The drama is played by various actors according to the script, a story. But if one of the actors act badly, that character may have to be edited out of the film in the post production but it would end up in a crappy movie because the story doesn't sit as well as it should have been planned. You are all actors, you are all needed to play the part (by the reptilians/archons etc) but if you decide to edit yourself out from the film (the matrix) and not just one of you but many of you do this..... then the story cannot go on. Hence the matrix will collapse.'

Marvelous. So the key is to wake as many people as possible and let them edit out from the story. :chearleader:

elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2015, 03:44 PM   #25
itam37

i have doubts about all i know about Matrix and about all i get to know all the time more and more...
before all of this knowledge i have now...i called Matrix...the system,cause i saw many things,which proved,that something is wrong with the world...
the very first thing wrong is---people are designed to live forever,yet they grow old and die...
actually it is the main thing that is wrong !
unless you become immortal,you haven t beaten Matrix....
there are many hints to think further....how to beat death
i know,that i ve been trying to beat death all the lives i ve lived on Earth...and had no success
but there are immortals---the matrix lords(real ones,not celebrities) and they have been around a very long time
again here is the food for further thoughts....i hope
itam37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2015, 06:17 PM   #26
elshaper
Inactive

Whatever it is.... do something! The worst that can happen is end up here again so there is nothing to fear.

itam37, who are this immortals?
We are immortals but our body dies just like your cells are dying everyday.
Old 22-12-2015, 06:20 PM   #27
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Why have all the threads degenerated into crud?
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2015, 06:29 PM   #28
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Why have all the threads degenerated into crud?
huh?
Old 22-12-2015, 06:50 PM   #29
itam37

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Whatever it is.... do something! The worst that can happen is end up here again so there is nothing to fear.

itam37, who are this immortals?
We are immortals but our body dies just like your cells are dying everyday.
these are the real controllers of our humanity,they don t die...and they own our planet literally--it s their real estate
also,they have been going and coming from other words in space;
on Earth,they have these sc black budget programs....they are trying desperately to restore the gone glory of an ancient interplanetary civilization,they once had
if they can live immortally,so can we...only we are not allowed to know how
i suspect,that i have met some of them in real....they always leave the impression to me,that they are not humans...but general population dose not make the difference

and yes,i m doing something.....but no success so far...but i m not quitting

Last edited by itam37; 22-12-2015 at 06:53 PM.
Old 22-12-2015, 07:11 PM   #30
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by itam37 View Post
these are the real controllers of our humanity,they don t die...and they own our planet literally--it s their real estate
also,they have been going and coming from other words in space;
on Earth,they have these sc black budget programs....they are trying desperately to restore the gone glory of an ancient interplanetary civilization,they once had
if they can live immortally,so can we...only we are not allowed to know how
i suspect,that i have met some of them in real....they always leave the impression to me,that they are not humans...but general population dose not make the difference

and yes,i m doing something.....but no success so far...but i m not quitting
OK, let's have some names. Even reptilians, aliens die so who are these immortals?
Old 22-12-2015, 08:02 PM   #31
itam37

i will answer to Your question by describing two encounters...one at the beginning of "this journey" and one recent meeting :
man approached me and asked,showing his huge palm of his hand--do you feel this(he meant the power)..i lied that i feel..
later in the buss we had an unearthly conversation about the matters,what now is called "the matrix"
at the end he asked me,do i know something about after life and i said i do not.then he promised that we ll meet,when i get to know about afterlife;

not long ago came to the smoking room a young man with the words : this is smoking room and i am smoking,so i am here..(not an earthly logic,thus logical)
later conversation exposed his superior knowledge about everything...but what gave him really away,was the fact,that he tried to get the conformation about male physical dominance in our society....he was talking to me for hours....and when he was convinced...he went out on the street with the look that this this world is a piece of cake to him..also he looked taller outside

Matrix(the system) is a dangerous matter..it s a life or death battle...
most of the time goes for survival from the attacks of the system...and if you survive,then you are a bit smarter than before

Last edited by itam37; 22-12-2015 at 08:15 PM.
Old 22-12-2015, 08:32 PM   #32
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
i will answer to Your question by describing two encounters...one at the beginning of "this journey" and one recent meeting :
man approached me and asked,showing his huge palm of his hand--do you feel this(he meant the power)..i lied that i feel..
later in the buss we had an unearthly conversation about the matters,what now is called "the matrix"
at the end he asked me,do i know something about after life and i said i do not.then he promised that we ll meet,when i get to know about afterlife;

not long ago came to the smoking room a young man with the words : this is smoking room and i am smoking,so i am here..(not an earthly logic,thus logical)
later conversation exposed his superior knowledge about everything...but what gave him really away,was the fact,that he tried to get the conformation about male physical dominance in our society....he was talking to me for hours....and when he was convinced...he went out on the street with the look that this this world is a piece of cake to him..also he looked taller outside

Matrix(the system) is a dangerous matter..it s a life or death battle...
most of the time goes for survival from the attacks of the system...and if you survive,then you are a bit smarter than before
I'm sorry to say but your story hasn't told me anything to prove that there are immortals in a sense that physical body is immortal. It's all a bit of subjective guessing what the young chap may have known but can be interpreted to just one of those conversation.
Old 22-12-2015, 08:46 PM   #33
itam37

OK...i know i cannot convince anyone...

but what i can is taking this "journey" to the end...or if i m lucky,then to the victory
Old 01-01-2017, 09:35 AM   #34
itam37

the latest developments of the fighting Matrix :
there is a Matrix center point which creates synchronicity so,that if you happen to be at this point you feel like a god cause everything is at your control,your wish puts the matrix to change and it is happening in real....only thing is that you go crazy,cause no mortal can take so much of responsibility.....
Old 01-01-2017, 10:13 AM   #35
whatsinaname

Quote:
the latest developments of the fighting Matrix :
there is a Matrix center point which creates synchronicity so,that if you happen to be at this point you feel like a god cause everything is at your control,your wish puts the matrix to change and it is happening in real....only thing is that you go crazy,cause no mortal can take so much of responsibility.....
That depends entirely on the individual's perspective. If you just accept synchronicity as the normal workings of the universe, there's no need to feel like you're personally in control of it...even though it appears that way. Everything is connected and related...synchronicity is simply the way that's pointed out to you personally.

But going back to your OP, it's very true that nobody can explain the matrix without sounding crazy to the majority of people.

Historically, that's the way it's always been. Every age has had its out-of-the-box thinkers who are intitially mocked and ridiculed, but gradually, their ideas are accepted by larger and larger numbers...

Everybody needs their own unique trigger point, before they question the nature of the reality they live in.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 04:18 PM   #36
gkroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
What you learn here can take you out of the matrix when your body dies, the truth will set you free.

Fighting the matrix here involves taking the middle path, not allowing yourself to go to either end of the duality wave, the snake hypnotises by oscillation.
We are Carbon creatures made to live in this atmosphere for the purpose of instruction. Everything that enters our life is for instruction. It is the instructions that are the matrix, not us. We cannot remove ourselves from the matrix. We can disregard instructions, but when we do we enter another set of instructions.
There is one permanent set of instructions that nobody can disregard; one matrix that controls the whole realm. And that is eating food, survival. TVs, radios, computers, trains, planes, automobiles, even people all have to have a type of food.
There was one form of pseudo-matrix that arose and that was Breatharianism. But, are there other forms of life besides Carbon based that can survive in some other atmosphere by the light that is received or can breathe hydrogen? Perhaps ghosts can do that. That would be a plausible consideration being that hydrogen is one of our elements; very small amount, and without the nitrogen content which is about 3/4s of us, we would spontaneously combust.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 06:06 PM   #37
itam37

D. Icke says all universe is The Matrix....seems to be by my observations too
the question can we be out of the matrix....while we are part of it
i have been in control of my local environment matrix for a while and that was too much....
was i out of matrix....seemed so,cause i controlled everything around me...the laws of matrix were at my mercy. you cannot control the game while being a player, you have to distance yourself from the game to get the whole picture of the game in order to see what to controll
so, yes we can be out of the matrix....but not long...it s too heavy to bear for a mortal being
Old 01-01-2017, 07:49 PM   #38
raburgeson

We have been very successful at winning battles, keep fighting and don't listen to propaganda. Play through and win the war.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 10:54 PM   #39
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoons View Post
The more I look into this the more convinced I am that whether or not we can do - well anything, really - depends on our energy levels more than anything else, and we're most of us being vampirised/drained one way or another and when you're low in energy, you're prety much subject to the will or even just the opinions of others. Indeed you may well become what others think you are.
this is what i see happen to people. most people. they dont even notice.

now, i dont know about being vamperized or drained. maybe i would say literally drained by the way you have to live here in this society or maybe they just lack will from being in this society...same thing...but the point is no matter what the mechanism is, thats what happens to people. they become what they perceive they are supposed to be instead of just freely being themselves.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 01:31 AM   #40
johnnycash

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Totally ridiculous.

Everyone one is in control of their own destiny ... we create our own future by our thoughts , expectations and desires ....

This 'matrix' you talk of is just an over-layer placed over reality by the evil ones . If you don't have a will of your own, or have your own dreams and plans , then it will carry you along to a dark place.

But for those who have will this added challenge will only make them stronger.

What if, by following other people's passions, teachings, ideals, and by being fascinated by them and sharing them on social media and such, we create this ''dark place'' in our sub-counscious.

And when we finally become aware of it, how do we reverse it COMPLETELY? I had a really dark vision, of what could be my soul's destiny if I don't change my ways. What I've been putting out, even with good intentions, came back firing against me, but showing me only the accumulated negative, which I wasn't aware of. How does one get really clear and back to a pure mind after this?

What I was doing and sharing was comming from a place of love, but being in love, you become blind to your own actions sometimes, and that's what I had been doing, accumulating this stuff until I finally snapped out of it, and saw what could be a horrible destiny.

Why was I shown this? Was it a blessing or a punishment, or just a warning? Was this vision all I needed to change my ways, make a U turn and fully re-work myself from within and out?
Is this the consequence I get for sharing other peoples art, and identifying with it and using its messages for my own reasons and objectives? Was it all a big trap?

This is the kind of mission I've been dealt... And the most ironic thing is that I asked for it, I really asked for something else, something more, something that would make me believe. But I had no worries about death, I had a clean conscience... And now, I feel my life and afterlife (if there is one) is on the line, and it's all that matters. This also brought me closer to other people as a consequence, including my dear family (thank God) and friends, whom I was getting a bit isolated from with all this occult fascination and power obsession. I don't crave for none of that now anymore... Now it's different.

If anyone can relate, all help will be appreciated.
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote