Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 13-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #1
steevo
Inactive

Default I bought David Icke's book today

I went to Waterstones today and bought The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy. Actually it was bought for me as a present but I was there at the time.

ANYWAY, the girl at the till said "have you seen his latest DVD at Brixton ?". I replied "no not yet", and she said "oh it's absolutely brilliant, my friend lent it to me and it's 7 hours long and it brilliant". WELL, that made my day! There are lots of people who are "awakening" now

She told me that that book has been selling like hot cakes when they have it on the shelf. She said that they had 3 books to start with which sold staight away, then they had another 5 and they went really quickly and then another 3 were put out and she said that they wont be there very long. She looked very happy about that.

And I played my part because I had earlier asked them to get the book in stock cos they didnt have it
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 10:45 PM   #2
blueyonder2012

Great News - its happening
Old 13-10-2008, 10:51 PM   #3
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
I went to Waterstones today and bought The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy. Actually it was bought for me as a present but I was there at the time.

ANYWAY, the girl at the till said "have you seen his latest DVD at Brixton ?". I replied "no not yet", and she said "oh it's absolutely brilliant, my friend lent it to me and it's 7 hours long and it brilliant". WELL, that made my day! There are lots of people who are "awakening" now

She told me that that book has been selling like hot cakes when they have it on the shelf. She said that they had 3 books to start with which sold staight away, then they had another 5 and they went really quickly and then another 3 were put out and she said that they wont be there very long. She looked very happy about that.

And I played my part because I had earlier asked them to get the book in stock cos they didnt have it

It makes all the frustration so worth it!

She's obviously energetically doing her part in it all.

Great story! We need more just like it!

Thanks for sharing

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 10:51 PM   #4
jesta_g

it is indeed good to know

the main waterstones i go to is piled with Icke's books then when i go back to have a wee read of latest releases etc i always notice that the mass of copies of his wrks has been reduced or even all sold out.

yes there is a shift a coming.
Old 13-10-2008, 10:52 PM   #5
tracker

Quote:

fantastic news !
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 10:55 PM   #6
helloperator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyonder2012 View Post
Great News - its happening
3 books + 5 books + 3 books

I'll say it's happening!

It's HUGE!!!
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 11:03 PM   #7
metatron

Is there a shift????.... I certainly hope so.

I have noticed lately that people do seem to be more inclined to talk "politics" since all this bank bailout shit has happened.... there feels like there is a general undercurrent of disbelief that Banks can be nationalised but not any of our energy resources such as the leccy ,gas and water too!!.
Trouble is after a couple of weeks collective amnesia seems to set in because we all still have to vote for the X factor!! .... I mean it so important to ensure some half talented fuckwit gets a record contract even though the rest of us are now rooting bins for food!!!
I know I'm over exaggerating but I'm sure you all get my drift
News now sees itself as entertainment. It serves a politcal and propaganda function. Entertainment is the main reason for our collective arrested development. People depend on it for information and guidance. Their souls cry out for beauty and a sense of what humans can aspire to. Instead they are fed a diet of deception and depravity. Henry Makow

http://www.metaknowledge.co.uk/
metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 11:04 PM   #8
lightgiver

Its all in the title

and even in french

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-10-2008 at 11:08 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 11:06 PM   #9
jesta_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Its all in the title

great bloody book, intense read. when david was really in his prime i love his new works but "and the truth...." was just a bombardment of info. loved it.
Old 13-10-2008, 11:10 PM   #10
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesta_g View Post
great bloody book, intense read. when david was really in his prime i love his new works but "and the truth...." was just a bombardment of info. loved it.
Yes,all his books are exceptional,and also a lot of other great researchers out there,including the ones we do not hear much of,bless em all
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 09:53 PM   #11
steevo
Inactive

Thanks for your positive comments guys
Old 14-10-2008, 10:01 PM   #12
who elsie

Quote:

And she's right. The Brixton DVD is fantastic. I was at Brixton on the day, but seeing it again puts a whole new spin on it. I seem to pick up something new everytime I watch it, particularly from parts 1 & 3, which is where most of the new stuff is. You must get it! All of you!
who elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 10:08 PM   #13
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by who elsie View Post
And she's right. The Brixton DVD is fantastic. I was at Brixton on the day, but seeing it again puts a whole new spin on it. I seem to pick up something new everytime I watch it, particularly from parts 1 & 3, which is where most of the new stuff is. You must get it! All of you!
I will get that DVD one day soon

BTW, my other half is now reading my David Icke book (now THAT'S a first! but having said that she IS sort of an open minded person and spiritual, and the first chapter is called "So Who are We ?" and she seems interested in that and believes in the same sort of stuff )
Old 14-10-2008, 10:21 PM   #14
who elsie

Quote:
I will get that DVD one day soon

BTW, my other half is now reading my David Icke book (now THAT'S a first! but having said that she IS sort of an open minded person and spiritual, and the first chapter is called "So Who are We ?" and she seems interested in that and believes in the same sort of stuff )
Once people get past the first couple of chapters there's generally no stopping them. It just makes too much sense! I hope she makes it!

The DVD is a high quality production, so great for lending out to friends etc to introduce them to Icke, if you don't mind being parted from it for a while. Hearing the man speak often works wonders.
who elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 10:34 PM   #15
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by who elsie View Post
Once people get past the first couple of chapters there's generally no stopping them. It just makes too much sense! I hope she makes it!

The DVD is a high quality production, so great for lending out to friends etc to introduce them to Icke, if you don't mind being parted from it for a while. Hearing the man speak often works wonders.
Yes, I think youre right Elsie
Old 14-10-2008, 10:39 PM   #16
mo0n5tar
Banned

Quote:
Its all in the title

This is a great book and should be a starting point for all researches into the NWO in the last hundred or so years!

SOme bugger kept my copy will prob get a new one!
mo0n5tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 11:28 PM   #17
gu3rr1lla

omg - they sell Ickes books in Waterstones?! Thats big news to me!! I'll have to go in 2moro and enquire! I was surprised to see The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle advertised in the window the other day
gu3rr1lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 11:45 PM   #18
mikethepunk

Quote:
Its all in the title

and even in french
These are the 2 books I have so far. i want to get all of his books eventually!

Real love is never ending.
Adam is still in love with Eve.
mikethepunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2008, 12:26 AM   #19
devanshoom

I found his most recent book a tad hard going to be honest..But its good to hear lots of people are buying it
devanshoom is offline   Reply With Quote