Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 26-02-2014, 09:57 PM   #1
gremlin

Default Who has finshed the book (thought)

I am nearly there, and I have to admit, it is a good read and just looking at some of the youtube videos, that wasn't in the book, but with the information in the book describing exactly what is happening now. Icke is always miles ahead as to where they are taking us. FRIGHTENING! He does narf take the piss brilliantly out of people it is to funny, I am getting a feel for him talking to a spirit form and the conversation he had and why he fell about laughing when the spirit was taking the piss out of the planet and way things are in what we believe.
The information though as the endish is a bit worrying about the excuse for arming the police and how much they are spending.
Are we really going to have to go through world war 3?

Excellent book and I am sure with the last few pages I will be back with another review.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 06:07 PM   #2
gremlin

Well I finished the book.

Where does the information go from here?

I am wondering if what happened in peru when 'they switched' icke's brain around had anything to do with the way the book was written. His other books all were the other way round and usually at the end was always the way out. Instead the book started the other way round. But none the less very informative book about saturnism/satan.
I feel sorry for newbies but hopefully they might do what I did, start from the beginning book and read through.

Cant wait for the next book

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:57 PM   #3
chadwick
Inactive

I read the book when it first came out, already read a few of his books so by then I was already icke broken.

A bit hard to swallow I'd imagine for people stumbling upon this info their first time. Info assuming any of it is verifiable fact and not just opinionated theories.

Entertaining if you read it as a sci-fi.

Great for scaring kids during campfire stories, just pick a chapter and let her rip.

Completely impossible to casually pass along to friends or acquaintances for a serious read.

The man's gotta make a living, not judging but conviction in what one believes is a great way to wake people up, no matter how truth maybe skewed.

One's truth is another's bullshit, for me it's an interesting read but not earth shattering in anyway.

one thumb up
chadwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2014, 12:26 PM   #4
hayed joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Well I finished the book.

Where does the information go from here?
Well I'm already on chapter 5 from this morning, thanks! And thanks also for "I Am Me, I Am Free The Robot's Guide To Freedom" too!

I'll be back when I've read it. I did flick through it to the end out of instinct and it looks like it's going to be an incredible read!
Old 24-09-2014, 02:17 PM   #5
anonamongstmany

I finished the book just over a week ago. Some parts were pretty mind blowing. i'm new to well.. just about all of this here at this forum. The ideas about the moon and reptiles and us living in a hologram... I'm letting it sink in slowly. I did really enjoy the book and it's prompted further reading on the whole hologram idea and medicine etc. I have a couple more of David's books lined up.

Last edited by anonamongstmany; 24-09-2014 at 02:18 PM.
anonamongstmany is offline   Reply With Quote