Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 11-02-2015, 08:52 PM   #41
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
I don't watch all those gey movies!!!

Ohhh "i want to find man to sweep me off my feeet" (snarl)

'Love' and all that is dumb shit created by humans for this dumb dimension.

I bet you don't watch many movies either do you??

If they are about reptilians I will watch them. lol

Do you game???
I've never even seen the BodyGuard!
Old 13-02-2015, 03:46 PM   #42
ponpon

Very interesting, talks about 'the story just coming out early' ... Daily Mail etc. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nw6hsa-9pI

'They already know the script .... this shit runs deep and wide.'

Last edited by ponpon; 13-02-2015 at 03:52 PM.
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 09:47 PM   #43
bustamove

very odd look at the husband/boyfriend imo poor girl hope she gets better but i doubt it
bustamove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 07:10 PM   #44
pomengranate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustamove View Post
very odd look at the husband/boyfriend imo poor girl hope she gets better but i doubt it
http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/...XGH?srcref=rss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN
Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Boyfriend Thinks She ‘Will Pull Through This’
Greg Gilman
3 hrs ago
Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend, Nick Gordon, thinks the reality TV star "will pull through" her health crisis that has left her on life support since being found face down in a filled bathtub last month.

"Thank you for all your prayers. She is a strong person and will pull through this," Gordon wrote on Twitter this week. "Continue to pray for her."

It's only the second time Gordon has spoken out since the 21-year-old daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown was rushed to the hospital on Jan. 31. The first time, however, was through his lawyers.

Attorneys Randy Kessler and Joe Habachy released a statement refuting Jerod Brown's claim that Gordon was "taking legal action" to visit Bobbi Kristina's bedside after the brown family banned him from the hospital.

"In response to reports that Nick Gordon is taking legal action, he would like it to be clear, he is not," Gordon's attorneys said. "Mr. Gordon's only concern is the recovery of Bobbi Kristina."

Gordon, who was living with Bobbi Kristina in her Atlanta-area home at the time she was found unconscious in a bathtub, is being investigated by police for his role, if any, in Kristina's mysterious condition.

Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Boyfriend Thinks She ‘Will Pull Through This’
© Provided by TheWrap Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Boyfriend Thinks She ‘Will Pull Through This’
"I believe Nick Gordon will be charged with this," Bobbi Kristina's aunt, Leolah Brown, said in an interview. "I hope that he will be charged with this, as well. Soon. I really do."

Most recent media reports suggest Bobbi Kristina's health has taken a turn for the worse, and her organs have started to shut down. If true, life support machines may not be able to keep her alive much longer, yet sources have told the media that Bobby Brown continues to hold out hope that his daughter will get better, and wants to keep her on a ventilator.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/...XGH?srcref=rss
pomengranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 07:30 PM   #45
pomengranate
Banned

Thumbs up Bobbi Kristina Brown Health stable despite rumours

Bobbi Kristina Brown’s family deny her ‘organs are failing’ as she continues to fight for her life

20:45, 15 February 2015 By Rebecca Pocklington
A family source says that “there hasn’t been any change” in the past week, despite reports.

The 21-year-old is still critical and remains on life support, but a family insider has claimed that reports about her condition rapidly deteriorating have been overblown.

“There hasn’t been a change in the past week,” an unnamed family member told People magazine.

"Nothing at all. It's not like her kidneys are shutting down or anything. There hasn't been any change."

Splash News Bobby Brown is seen visiting the hospital where Bobbi is being treated
Bobbi Kristina, who was rushed to hospital over two weeks ago after being found unconscious face down in a bathtub, has been surrounded by family members including Cissy Houston and her father Bobby Brown.

Of the family, which are said to have been involved in a number of scuffles following the horrific incident, the family member said: "I think we're all getting on each other's nerves now.”

Splash Bobbi Kristina's grandmother Cissy Houston leaves the hospital Tuesday night
They also added: "Everyone's under a lot of stress. Bobby doesn't want any part of the drama; he's there for Krissi, not for us."

Nick Gordon, Bobbi Kristina’s boyfriend, has not been allowed to visit her in the hospital and according to the source, her father doesn’t even say his name.

"We don't talk about him," they said.

"Bobby doesn't mention him at all, ever. We're trying to give positive energy around Krissi, and Nick is not positive energy."

Whitney Houston's daughter was found face-down in her bath more than a week ago, and has remained fighting for her life in hospital since.

As her family reportedly face the agonising decision over whether to turn her life support off, the 21-year-old's condition was reportedly getting worse, it was claimed.

According to TMZ, Bobbi's organs have begun to fail, as several "are already shutting down".

The family are said to be fully aware of her condition, but the site reports her father Bobby Brown hopes his daughter will pull through, and wants to keep fighting for her.

It comes as the family released a statement this week, slamming false reports about Bobbi and asking fans to ignore interviews with family members.

"At this time it is requested that the media cease speaking with unauthorized members of the family," the statement from Bobby's lawyers Brown & Rosen LLC read .

"The integrity of the events that led to the hospitalization of Bobbi Kristina must remain uncompromised."

"Various members of the family have provided media interviews, however, none of them are approved visitors to see Bobbi Kristina."

The statement, sent to Mirror Online, also said that none of the family members had any updates or knowledge of Bobbi's treatment at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta after she was found face down in her bathtub on January 31.

"In particular, Jerod Brown aka Jerod Carter aka YF Kennedy, continues to make statements and appear on television, however, he has not had any communication with Bobby Brown or the Houston family."

"He must be disregarded. Please do not attend any 'meet and greet' organized by Jerod Brown as he is unable to provide access to Bobbi Kristina or information on her condition."

This is a criminal investigation and we do not need this side show.”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...y-deny-5169450
Old 19-02-2015, 08:16 PM   #46
1zenith
Banned

Default I have never seen BOdy guard either

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
I've never even seen the BodyGuard!
ME NEITHER.

I ONLY WATCH COOL STUFF with robots and aliens in them or animals.

Jupiter Ascending

Artificial Intelligence

Avitar

Ratatoulli
lol

I am the reisistance!!!

Anything that serves the MATRIX or agenda I DONT watch!!!

Last edited by 1zenith; 19-02-2015 at 08:17 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2015, 08:20 PM   #47
1zenith
Banned

Default They just took her off life support

Well this similar incident happened before.

Remember the Illuminati sacrafices its actors actresess and their children.

Remember when that blond lady 'died'??

Then her SON 'died' too???

He was like 21. He supposedly died of 'drug overdose' and so did she??

I can't think of her name. Hold on..

I m back.

Anna Nicole smith.

Well somehow these ppl are MIND CONTROLLED by the illuminati to act stupid and kill themselves by drugs.

Last edited by 1zenith; 19-02-2015 at 08:23 PM.
Old 19-02-2015, 10:19 PM   #48
ima gene

Bumping this vid;

Title : 110% ILLUMINATI SACRIFICE BOBBI KRISTINA ...EMORY IS EVIL
Author : NOone is watching this channel
Video url : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nw6hsa-9pI

All in on it. Tragic ain't the word.
They really don't like it when the satanic shit heads are rejected do they?

Last edited by ima gene; 19-02-2015 at 10:23 PM.
ima gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2015, 01:17 PM   #49
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
Well this similar incident happened before.

Remember the Illuminati sacrafices its actors actresess and their children.

Remember when that blond lady 'died'??

Then her SON 'died' too???

He was like 21. He supposedly died of 'drug overdose' and so did she??

I can't think of her name. Hold on..

I m back.

Anna Nicole smith.

Well somehow these ppl are MIND CONTROLLED by the illuminati to act stupid and kill themselves by drugs.
..........as the Reptilians cry out........no......stop......please don't......LOL!!
Old 23-03-2015, 09:40 PM   #50
pomengranate
Banned

Post Kristina's Cousin Dionne Warwick nearly die in sho

Kristina Bobbi Brown Dionne Warwick nearly died in shower!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trcKRJmjsnA
Old 20-04-2015, 06:35 PM   #51
1necklace2
Inactive

Thumbs up She's awoke and no longer need life support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
Exactly. There are far less coincidences then we realize. Jeez, that's so messed up.

Maybe Whitney is some bloodline or something. Or Mom-Daughter masonic ritual
I wondered that also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YahooNews
Bobbi Kristina Brown Is "Awake," "No Longer on Life Support" According to Bobby Brown and Tina Brown
Us Weekly
9 hours ago

The Insider

Bobby Brown Claims Bobbi Kristina 'Is Awake'

Bobbi Kristina Brown is "awake" and has come off her life support machine, according to her dad Bobby Brown and his sister Tina Brown.

Bobbi Kristina, 22, has been in a medically induced coma for the past two and a half months, since she was discovered unresponsive in a bath tub on Jan. 31. But now it seems like things are looking up for the daughter of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston, after her dad and aunt sent out messages to fans over the weekend, saying that her condition is starting to improve.

Bobby Brown, 46, gave the first hint that his daughter was making steps towards recovery on Saturday, April 18, when he made an announcement to shocked fans at the Verizon Theatre in Grand Prairie, Dallas, while on stage at a Frankie Beverly concert.

"I can say today Bobbi is awake. She's watching me," the "Every Little Step" singer told his audience in a speech that was posted to Instagram later that night.

And confirming her brother's happy announcement, Tina Brown took to Facebook on Sunday, April 19, to expand on the positive message.

"So many messages, sorry can't answer them all right now but I will get to them later.." Tina wrote. "Just allow me this time with my family,,yes,she woke up and is no longer on life support!!!!!God is good!!thanks for your prayers,,still a process,but she is going to be ok."

Bobby Brown is yet to release an official statement regarding the latest on his daughter's condition. His last comment back in February asked fans to continue to pray for Bobbi Kristina's recovery.
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/bob...us-weekly.html
1necklace2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 05:50 PM   #52
1zenith
Banned

Default DID bobbi kristina die yet??

IF not, THEN this whole ordeal was a hoax.
Old 27-07-2015, 06:36 PM   #53
andiliz

Bobbi Kristina Brown has now sadly passed away. She was just 22 years old.

For more info see link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33671304

Last edited by andiliz; 27-07-2015 at 06:48 PM.
andiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 08:40 PM   #54
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiliz View Post
Bobbi Kristina Brown has now sadly passed away. She was just 22 years old.

For more info see link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33671304
If this one weird, unexplained, just - like - her - mother - died death isn't enough to show people that there is something seriously wrong in the entertainment business, nothing will.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 10:33 PM   #55
waxedsoul
Inactive

The bath-tub/ shower theme is oddly recurrent.

Poor lass, may she rest in peace.
waxedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 03:15 AM   #56
huyi

Supposedly the autopsy report said she had marks on her mouth and face, evidence of a struggle? they seem to not think so and no foul play was involved, i personally don't believe that, it's highly suspicious that they both died the same way but we will never know now that she is dead.

I really hate the illuminati
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 03:08 PM   #57
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
Supposedly the autopsy report said she had marks on her mouth and face, evidence of a struggle? they seem to not think so and no foul play was involved, i personally don't believe that, it's highly suspicious that they both died the same way but we will never know now that she is dead.

I really hate the illuminati
I think some of these celebrities know exactly what they are getting themselves into as far as the debt they have to pay for the "price of fame". Shortened life span in return for some notoriety, fame and money. Celebrities are expendable, and their fates are determined by the whims of some entertainment "guru".
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2015, 01:08 AM   #58
andiliz

Bobbi Kristina's death is now I think a homicide investigation: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...ughter-6159553

Will Nick Gordon be charged with manslaughter of Bobbi Kristina?

Last edited by andiliz; 30-07-2015 at 01:15 AM.
Old 01-08-2015, 10:32 PM   #59
andiliz

Only two weeks before Bobbi Kristina's death: Steve Stepho, a drug dealer who admitted to selling heroin to Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon was found dead in what is said to be an “overdose”.

See link: http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnew...t-an-accident/

Last edited by andiliz; 01-08-2015 at 10:36 PM.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:28 PM   #60
1necklace2
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiliz View Post
Only two weeks before Bobbi Kristina's death: Steve Stepho, a drug dealer who admitted to selling heroin to Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon was found dead in what is said to be an “overdose”.

See link: http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnew...t-an-accident/
Bobbi Lomas was her alleged drug dealer. There's a jewish link here somewhere and Lomas was the one that found her face down. They are covering for him and likely blame a brother.
1necklace2 is offline   Reply With Quote