Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 25-03-2018, 06:54 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Psychoanalysis a toxic NWO Jewish creation

All of a sudden , at the start of the 20th century , there arises a totally new disiplin ... a 'scientific' way of describing the human condition

The founding members of the International Association of Psychoanalysis 1908

Of the 7 'committee' members , who defined and steered psychoanalysis from it's inception , 6 are undeniably jewish (Wikepedia) often coming from 'wealthy ' families ... about the most junior member (top right) there seems some doubt , some sources describe him as a jew , others an "honorary jew" , what is known for sure is he married a jewish woman ...

There appear to be many aims in mind with this NWO psychoanalysis psi op..

To present the masses with a nightmarish pessimistic view of the self ...

Wealth extraction ...psychoanalysis takes many years of weekly sessions @ $100s per hour

Cover for child molestors ...Many of Freud's patients were young girls often diagnosed "hysterical" ... after many hours of coaxing they would tell stories of daddy coming to them in the night , and touching them ...Freud labeled these "fantasies" and presented this as evidence for the core foundation to his theories the Oedipus Complex

Oedipus Complex Def ...."(in Freudian theory) the complex of emotions aroused in a young child, typically around the age of four, by an unconscious sexual desire for the parent of the opposite sex and a wish to exclude the parent of the same sex. (The term was originally applied to boys, the equivalent in girls being called the Electra complex .)...."

So the blame was shifted to the child ... she secretly wanted to have sex with her father , and was fantasizing !!! ... she was sic and needed treatment !!

It seems psychoanalysis is slowly dying out ...morphing into psychology .. recent studies indicate psychoanalysis doesn't work ...It was never designed to .

Jung was a student of Freud , he was not jewish and soon broke away (Freud diagnosed Jung as harboring a death wish towards Freud). Jung formed his own more fluffy mystical system , but could never eradicate the influence Freud had on his work ... Jung's system is just as corrupt IMHO.

Last edited by oz93666; 25-03-2018 at 03:30 PM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2018, 07:32 AM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

Pyschiatry has no medical basis for its diagnoses

What it does is look at behaviours and then it categorises them

So it will define clusters of observed behaviours as a 'disorder'

But really what those behaviours are indicating is that the person is in a state of ANXIETY

Instead of accepting the person is anxious and then seeking to resolve the causes of the anxiety, psychiatry allows them to label the person which then permits them to drug the person. What this then does is allow the system to not have to face upto to the fact that millions of people are anxious or look into WHY millions of people are anxious

So psychiatry is a way of upholding a broken system by placing the blame for a persons anxiety onto the individual by implying they are at fault and somehow broken instead of looking at what root causes might be behind the widespread anxiety in society

I predict that anxiety within the public will INCREASE dramatically over the next few years as various pressures on society increase

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-03-2018 at 07:39 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2018, 02:40 PM   #3
st jimmy

For a longer story on this topic: http://internationalpsychoanalysis.n...hoanalysis.pdf
(archived here: http://archive.is/GyTs0)

If I understand correctly, the most important "contribution" of the (insane) Sigmund Freud to psychiatry, is that everybody suffers from the repressed thoughts of wanting to have sex with their mother!
Psychiatrists label everybody with a stigma, which basically means that psychiatrist can sentence anybody to psychiatric diseases.

Even when people need mental health care, psychiatry will only make the problems worse.

Reportedly on 13 January 1489, Chemor, Jewish Rabbi of Arles in Provence, wrote for advice to the Grand Sanhedrin.
According to sources that claim the letter is real, it was printed in 1889 in the Revue des estudes Juives (financed by James de Rothschild).

Below is the 4 point advice that was send in return: http://theshamecampaign.com/2014/05/...ews-in-france/
Quote:
1) As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your goods: make your sons merchants, that little by little they may despoil the Christians of theirs.
2) As for what you say about their making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries, that they may take away Christians’ lives.
3) As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons cannons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.
4) As for the many other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix themselves up with the affairs of State, in order that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.
I haven’t been able to completely confirm that the letter is real…
The Sanhedrin, who have (or had) full authority over the people of Israel, is a real (historic fact).

Before 191 BC the High Priest was the head of the Sanhedrin, but starting in 191 BC, the office of Nasi was created (the acting president of the Great Sanhedrin). In 425 AD, the title of Nasi was outlawed by Theodosius II.
The "Grand Sanhedrin" was a Jewish high court convened by Napoleon I.
If we follow the “independent” Wikipedia there was no Sanhedrin in 1489, which would make the January 1489 letter a fake: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanhedrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Jung was a student of Freud , he was not jewish and soon broke away (Freud diagnosed Jung as harboring a death wish towards Freud). Jung formed his own more fluffy mystical system , but could never eradicate the influence Freud had on his work ... Jung's system is just as corrupt IMHO.
I have once read a book by Jung.
I don't think Jung is all that bad. It's similar to the New Age "religion" that I was reading a lot at that time.
Old 25-03-2018, 03:00 PM   #4
white light

The Ai, otherwise known as the collective unconscious seeks ways to protect it’s secrets, in order to keep the matrix illusion intact.

One of these ways is to label those who see through the illusion as mentally ill.

Jung himself wrote that the collective will attempt to destroy a schizophrenic lest he reveal too much truth. The label of schizophrenic is part of this destructive treatment.

Society dismisses those labelled schozophrenic as mentally ill and the individual given the label may also doubt his own sanity due to both the labelling and their treatment from society due to the labelling.

However, times are changing as more truth gets revealed. The label of targeted individual is now sometimes used by those who refuse to wear the schizophrenic mantle. The harassment and gaslighting by the collective is the same though, although new technologies will perhaps create new methods.

The majority are either unaware of their own part in these “treatments”, or partly aware of their part, or fully aware, in which case they have been fully absorbed by the Ai and have no humanity left.

Ultimately though, it all stems from the one source, universal consciousness. If an individual can see through the illusion enough to have direct contact with source they will garner understanding. Unfortunately there is no way to teach how to do this, other than to say stop believing shite.

This has been my experience of it. Yours may differ.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2018, 04:04 PM   #5
oz93666

Very interesting to see that at this exact same time we have something similar going on in Physics

Three Jewish Nobel Laureates in Physics, 1931. Front row from left: Albert A. Michelson, Albert Einstein and Robert A. Millikan.

Note Michelson on the left flashing the "master of the secong veil "freemason sign ... Michelson was involved in the MM experiment many believe was falsified , and opened the way for Einstein's theories ...

Albert Michaelson's sister Miriam Michaelson also recieved the Nobel prize for helping the NWO push another , totally unrelated area of their agenda ...."Miriam Michelson was a feminist force to be reckoned with. She was a brazen, liberated woman who broke gender barriers in the journalistic profession, covering crime and politics for San Francisco’s top dailies throughout the 1890s, a decade that relegated most female reporters to the soft news of the so-called “Woman’s Page.” She went on to become one of the early 20th century’s most commercially successful fiction writers....."

Some more jewish scientists who were behind the miss-direction physics would take in the early 20th century ...

Niels Bhor .....James Franc ....Albert Einstien and Isador Rabi ....All four were jewish , two coming from "wealthy banking families "(Wikipedia) ...just a coincidence .... nothing to see here , move along .

This hoax in physics is very sophisticated .... there is much truth contained in this deception , there had to be otherwise it would fall apart on close inspection ...It had to be designed by an advanced intelligence ...AI or Jehovah ... the scientist themselves may not have fully understood what was going on ...

But a deception and psi-op it most certainly was , leading physics into a blind alley , taking us away from a clearer theoretical understanding , which would lead to free energy , anti gravity , teleportation ...tech which the SSP has ...

Wal thornhill explains in this video how physics went wrong during this period .... he naively thinks it all happened by chance!

Last edited by oz93666; 25-03-2018 at 04:16 PM.
Old 25-03-2018, 04:39 PM   #6
screamingeagle

I don't think WT is naive......he just focuses in the right direction

because the end score is what it is,he is aware of this and he is trying to steer sciences in right direcrion

imo for him to expose conspiracy is just a distraction

but standing up to establishment is statmen in it self

Last edited by screamingeagle; 25-03-2018 at 04:42 PM.
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 02:47 AM   #7
mollymag4

Just reading a biography of Freud: Freud, the Making of an Illusion by Frederick Crews.
A few things are clear:
Freud was a serious cocaine addict from early adulthood.
Freud was very unscientific in his collection of data and making theories.
Freud seems to have harboured a hatred of goyim and either consciously or unconsciously set out to destroy lives.

He was an unwell man psychologically. Which makes me think that some of the mental attitudes/unhealth were passed on to his relative (nephew?) (Julian ?) Freud who was a known pedophile.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 04:10 AM   #8
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
Just reading a biography of Freud: Freud, the Making of an Illusion by Frederick Crews.
A few things are clear:
Freud was a serious cocaine addict from early adulthood.
Freud was very unscientific in his collection of data and making theories.
Freud seems to have harboured a hatred of goyim and either consciously or unconsciously set out to destroy lives.

He was an unwell man psychologically. Which makes me think that some of the mental attitudes/unhealth were passed on to his relative (nephew?) (Julian ?) Freud who was a known pedophile.
Yep ... you could write a whole book on what his descendents have been up to ..

People in the UK may remember Clement Freud Sir Clement Freud ...Sigmund Freud's Grandson .... the title Sir is usually only given to hard core child molesters and killers

Here he is with another jewish 'Sir' , and suspected child molester Richard Branson ...

"Richard Branson’s mother, Eve Branson (former British Military Officer), is a member of the Board of Directors of the International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children (“ICMEC“), Alexandria, VA, the goal of which is to allegedly help find missing children, and to stop the exploitation of children. She was a founding member of ICMEC’s Board of Directors in 1999. Richard Branson was ICMEC’s founding sponsor.".... https://mindcontrolblackassassins.co...clement-freud/

Richard branson's mother , I'm sure she takes good care of the children

...But I digress ...Clement Freud was a politician , not sure exactly what the official story is why he deserved a knighthood...

Anyway he was exposed as a pedofile (after his death) ... this child went missing near where he lived , the body was never found ...

Then more women came forward ...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/.../sir-...le-as-police-u...
Jun 15, 2016 - Sir Clement Freud, the former broadcaster and politician, was exposed on Tuesday night as a paedophile who sexually abused girls as young as 10 for decades. ..."

Last edited by oz93666; 26-03-2018 at 04:17 AM.
Old 26-03-2018, 12:06 PM   #9
JustMe418

Quote:
All of a sudden , at the start of the 20th century , there arises a totally new disiplin ... a 'scientific' way of describing the human condition

The founding members of the International Association of Psychoanalysis 1908

Of the 7 'committee' members , who defined and steered psychoanalysis from it's inception , 6 are undeniably jewish (Wikepedia) often coming from 'wealthy ' families ... about the most junior member (top right) there seems some doubt , some sources describe him as a jew , others an "honorary jew" , what is known for sure is he married a jewish woman ...

There appear to be many aims in mind with this NWO psychoanalysis psi op..

To present the masses with a nightmarish pessimistic view of the self ...

Wealth extraction ...psychoanalysis takes many years of weekly sessions @ $100s per hour

Cover for child molestors ...Many of Freud's patients were young girls often diagnosed "hysterical" ... after many hours of coaxing they would tell stories of daddy coming to them in the night , and touching them ...Freud labeled these "fantasies" and presented this as evidence for the core foundation to his theories the Oedipus Complex

Oedipus Complex Def ...."(in Freudian theory) the complex of emotions aroused in a young child, typically around the age of four, by an unconscious sexual desire for the parent of the opposite sex and a wish to exclude the parent of the same sex. (The term was originally applied to boys, the equivalent in girls being called the Electra complex .)...."

So the blame was shifted to the child ... she secretly wanted to have sex with her father , and was fantasizing !!! ... she was sic and needed treatment !!

It seems psychoanalysis is slowly dying out ...morphing into psychology .. recent studies indicate psychoanalysis doesn't work ...It was never designed to .

I thought the whole idea of psychoanalysis was to help people learn what causes their behaviour and change it positively.

The way I see it, these systems developed by people trying to understand the mind without resorting to religious trappings like demons and angels, etc. I dont see any harm in that approach but I do think it has its limits. I dont think there will ever be a single system that is perfectly suited to all people and all conditions because we relate to these forces in different ways. Its not perfect but I think it was a step in the right direction in terms of demystifying human behaviour.

So what if they are jewish? do people have some sort of inferiority complex or something in that they constantly have to attack any jew who has had an effect on society?

Maybe you should make your own system up. With your knowledge it would be a piece of piss and might make you rich and famous.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 12:19 PM   #10
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Pyschiatry has no medical basis for its diagnoses

What it does is look at behaviours and then it categorises them

So it will define clusters of observed behaviours as a 'disorder'

But really what those behaviours are indicating is that the person is in a state of ANXIETY

Instead of accepting the person is anxious and then seeking to resolve the causes of the anxiety, psychiatry allows them to label the person which then permits them to drug the person. What this then does is allow the system to not have to face upto to the fact that millions of people are anxious or look into WHY millions of people are anxious

So psychiatry is a way of upholding a broken system by placing the blame for a persons anxiety onto the individual by implying they are at fault and somehow broken instead of looking at what root causes might be behind the widespread anxiety in society

I predict that anxiety within the public will INCREASE dramatically over the next few years as various pressures on society increase
So what about mental behaviour that has organic basis, such as imbalances in the body chemistry, etc?

Whats the point in telling a person their anxiety is a society thing? if they take personal responsibility they may be able to modify their own behaviour to lessen their own anxiety and indirectly help to lessen that in society.

I dont think the mental health system is blaming people at all for their suffering. There are some things we as people can change in our lives to increase our happiness and some things we cant change. You have to focus on what you can change. Life will never be perfect and free from suffering but people can do things to increase their own positive state of mind. You talk about helping to remove a persons source of anxiety but if that is because a person has little money, few job prospects, etc. then you cant expect a psychiatrist to remove that.

Do you think people now are any more anxious than people 60-70 years ago? I dont think so myself.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 26-03-2018, 04:02 PM   #11
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I thought the whole idea of psychoanalysis was to help people learn what causes their behaviour and change it positively.
The opposite is close to the truth: the whole idea of psychiatry is to destroy people's lives...

Quote:
Do you think people now are any more anxious than people 60-70 years ago? I dont think so myself.
I guess that you’ve never investigated psychiatry...

Psychiatry is actually torturing people into psychiatric health problems - the number of psychiatric victims/patients has increased dramatically since the beginning of the 20th century: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062739803
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Robert Whitaker describes that at the beginning of the 20th century less than 2 out 1000 Americans were mentally ill; by 1955 this had jumped to 3.38 per 1000, while in 2003 this was 19.7 per 1000. The number of mentally ill Americans has dramatically increased from 3.7 in 1987 to 5.7 million in 2005: http://www.cchr.org/sites/default/fi...al_Illness.pdf

Many of the victims of psychiatry are (small) children: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062816557
Quote:
8.4 MILLION CHILDREN
Not one psychiatric drug has positive effects on the long term, and the objective of psychiatry is not to improve the mental health of people, but to find the soma of the Brave new world Aldous Huxley described, to make everybody nice and docile. Most of the psychiatric drugs on children are used for conditions for which they haven’t been approved (or tested) for their age group. Children cannot protect themselves from sadistic psychiatrists. So if children don’t have parents to protect them from the claws of psychiatry, and orphans have no family to protect them, they become victims of psychiatry.
In the USA in 2013 a total of 8.4 million kids (0-17 years) got psychiatric drugs, including 4.4 million kids with the non-existent disease “ADHD”, including 1.1 million very young children (0-5 years) and even 274 thousand babies (younger than 2 years): https://www.cchrint.org/psychiatric-...hiatric-drugs/
From 2013 to 2014 the amount of prescriptions for babies went from 13,000 to 20,000 prescriptions for psychotropic drugs: http://www.medicaldaily.com/psychiat...chotics-365236
Psychiatric drugs for children is also exploding in England. From 2000 to 2012 the amount of prescriptions for ADHD drugs almost quadrupelled from 270 thousand to over 1 million units.

QUARTER OF FOSTER CHILDREN
Between 1995 and 2000 the number of prescriptions for psychotropic drugs for US children more than doubled. Foster children are prescribed psychotropic drugs at a rate 12 times higher than other children on Medicaid. In the USA 7.5% of schoolchildren (6-17 years) are on psychiatric drugs. A study from Rutgers University showed that at least 75% of the children on antipsychotics get them for uses not approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA): http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-drug-use.aspx

Last edited by st jimmy; 26-03-2018 at 04:03 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 05:42 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
So what about mental behaviour that has organic basis, such as imbalances in the body chemistry, etc?
those chemical influences that are disruptive to health ARE part of the system that is making people sick

Quote:
Whats the point in telling a person their anxiety is a society thing? if they take personal responsibility they may be able to modify their own behaviour to lessen their own anxiety and indirectly help to lessen that in society.

I dont think the mental health system is blaming people at all for their suffering. There are some things we as people can change in our lives to increase our happiness and some things we cant change. You have to focus on what you can change. Life will never be perfect and free from suffering but people can do things to increase their own positive state of mind. You talk about helping to remove a persons source of anxiety but if that is because a person has little money, few job prospects, etc. then you cant expect a psychiatrist to remove that. .
you are working on the assumption that there is nothing wrong with how things are
Old 27-03-2018, 07:25 AM   #13
JustMe418

Quote:
those chemical influences that are disruptive to health ARE part of the system that is making people sick

you are working on the assumption that there is nothing wrong with how things are
You are making assumptions about my post!

There are many problems in the world that cause mental health issues but you cant remove all of them. The best you can do is to train people to react to negative experiences in a way that is not damaging or harmful. For example, instead of them going on a drug or drink bender to feel better people could learn meditation, etc.

The truly sickening thing here is that AGAIN people are using any excuse they can to vent their hate for jews. Thats the real toxic issue in this forum.
Old 27-03-2018, 07:52 AM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
You are making assumptions about my post!

There are many problems in the world that cause mental health issues but you cant remove all of them. The best you can do is to train people to react to negative experiences in a way that is not damaging or harmful. For example, instead of them going on a drug or drink bender to feel better people could learn meditation, etc.
you've just done exactly what i said the system does

you've said that instead if us making changes to the system we all need to bend ourselves to adapt to the system

and that is what i'm saying psychiatry is about. Its about chemically coshing people back into line

Quote:
The truly sickening thing here is that AGAIN people are using any excuse they can to vent their hate for jews. Thats the real toxic issue in this forum.
i didn't mention the jews

but seeing as you brought them up, what part of what oz is saying do you specifically disagree with?

are you saying there are no jewish people involved in psychoanalysis or psychiatry?
Old 27-03-2018, 08:02 AM   #15
oz93666

Quote:
I don't know how old you are , but I don't think you've been at this subject long , or been examining the world around you carefully. ..

If you did you would have noticed jews control everything....

All the traditional areas of wealth , the diamond and gold industries and the banking sectors ....

90% of media outlets .... hollywood ...strongly represented in the music industry ...

Overly represented in politics (Merkel , May) ....

Have complete ownership of a the newest wealth extracting sector , the internet ,Paypal , Microsoft , Facebook , Google , ...these services cost virtually nothing to run Microsoft has a virtual monopoly on software which has made gates (officially) the richest man on the planet , and he spends this money on GMO, releasing disease carrying mosquitoes and poison vaccines.

All 'genius ' entrepreneurs are jewish (in reality they're no more genius than you or I , they just have backing from the banks) , elon musk to richard branson ... and 90% of child molesters , like saville ...

The jews are basically the NWO which is trying to enslave us ....

Only a small % of the jewish population are involved in this ...99% know nothing of the NWO

If you question any of the above I can provide links and proof.

I don't Hate anyone I just observe the world objectively and in a detached manner .... From their perspective it's quiet reasonable that they want to enslave or exterminate the non jew ... from their perspective we've been persecuting and killing and banishing them from countries for thousands of years .... they have the reason and Motive for their actions ...no other group has .

Last edited by oz93666; 27-03-2018 at 08:18 AM.
Old 27-03-2018, 02:55 PM   #16
JustMe418

Quote:
I don't know how old you are , but I don't think you've been at this subject long , or been examining the world around you carefully. ..

If you did you would have noticed jews control everything....

All the traditional areas of wealth , the diamond and gold industries and the banking sectors ....

90% of media outlets .... hollywood ...strongly represented in the music industry ...

Overly represented in politics (Merkel , May) ....

Have complete ownership of a the newest wealth extracting sector , the internet ,Paypal , Microsoft , Facebook , Google , ...these services cost virtually nothing to run Microsoft has a virtual monopoly on software which has made gates (officially) the richest man on the planet , and he spends this money on GMO, releasing disease carrying mosquitoes and poison vaccines.

All 'genius ' entrepreneurs are jewish (in reality they're no more genius than you or I , they just have backing from the banks) , elon musk to richard branson ... and 90% of child molesters , like saville ...

The jews are basically the NWO which is trying to enslave us ....

Only a small % of the jewish population are involved in this ...99% know nothing of the NWO

If you question any of the above I can provide links and proof.

I don't Hate anyone I just observe the world objectively and in a detached manner .... From their perspective it's quiet reasonable that they want to enslave or exterminate the non jew ... from their perspective we've been persecuting and killing and banishing them from countries for thousands of years .... they have the reason and Motive for their actions ...no other group has .
lol, I think you have just spent too much time looking at the subject from a decidedly anti jewish perspective.

I love the way people like you try to give the impression that such post are not done out of hate or malice, just observation, in order to convince people that you dont really have an agenda.

I have just read that Saville came from a catholic family, so again this suggests you are willing to lie to create the idea that jews are some evil breed on slavers who molest kids. Its like reading German propaganda from the 30's FFS!!!

I think the real problem is that people like you hate successful jews. There are plenty of rich arabs out there, as well as people from other religious groups but you like to stay focussed on one group.

May came from a CofE family. Merkel was originally catholic but the family turned to Lutherism.

Keep spinning your sickness. Its a good thing that people like you are ignored by the general public as the last thing they need is your rot infesting their brains.
Old 27-03-2018, 04:19 PM   #17
st jimmy

Quote:
lol, I think you have just spent too much time looking at the subject from a decidedly anti jewish perspective.
In your first 2 posts you mainly denied that psychoanalysis does a lot of harm.

Now you're accusing Oz93666 of anti-Semitism, but you don't deny that psychiatry was invented by "Jews".

If psychiatry was actually designed to mess up the brain of rebellious "Goyim" - a viewpoint that is defendable...
Than the opinion of Oz93666 (in this thread) isn't far off the mark.
Old 27-03-2018, 04:28 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I have just read that Saville came from a catholic family, so again this suggests you are willing to lie to create the idea that jews are some evil breed on slavers who molest kids. Its like reading German propaganda from the 30's FFS!!!.
something to bare in mind in british society is that some people in the aristocracy are not always how they present in public

they may present publically as catholic but really they are in private freemasons

The anglican church is full of freemasons and i suggest that the reformation was largely driven by the knights templar network across europe

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-03-2018 at 04:30 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 04:29 PM   #19
JustMe418

Quote:
In your first 2 posts you mainly denied that psychoanalysis does a lot of harm.

Now you're accusing Oz93666 of anti-Semitism, but you don't deny that psychiatry was invented by "Jews".

If psychiatry was actually designed to mess up the brain of rebellious "Goyim" - a viewpoint that is defendable...
Than the opinion of Oz93666 (in this thread) isn't far off the mark.
What I did say is that I think it was a way of trying to understand the mind without resorting to religious imagery, which people used commonly to express their inner problems. Like any new discipline there will be success and failure as people try to explain mental function in various ways and try different methods to resolve issues. Is it any different from people who have inner awakenings that totally blow their mind away an leave them feeling shit for a long time until they adjust to the new paradigm? such periods are always risky no matter what way you approach them.

Its quite sad that you defend such a twisted viewpoint as expressed by oz
Old 27-03-2018, 04:32 PM   #20
JustMe418

Quote:
something to bare in mind in british society is that some people in the aristocracy are not always how they present in public

they may present publically as catholic but really they are in private freemasons
What you mean to say is that if they dont fit the picture you like you just make a claim to that effect and hope the gullible will buy into it. Trying to bullshit people into a world of deception in order to make your own views seem true is a shocking form of manipulation.