Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 13-01-2015, 12:02 PM   #1
supertzar

Default Dreams

Bought a jet airplane and without checking it mechanically or learning to fly at all took to the skies. South to see my Giant friends. Flying back not knowing how to land so I landed on the highway. Taxied to a retail parking lot near the airport worried I would get a ticket for parking the plane there.

Last edited by supertzar; 13-01-2015 at 12:03 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 12:26 PM   #2
1zenith
Banned

Default I drove to ROMANIA in my car

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Bought a jet airplane and without checking it mechanically or learning to fly at all took to the skies. South to see my Giant friends. Flying back not knowing how to land so I landed on the highway. Taxied to a retail parking lot near the airport worried I would get a ticket for parking the plane there.
OK . Well that sounded like narly fun.

Maybe you were in a UFO and the aliens screened all that for you
to think you were in your own airplane.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 12:44 PM   #3
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
OK . Well that sounded like narly fun.

Maybe you were in a UFO and the aliens screened all that for you
to think you were in your own airplane.
Dreams rule huh? Movies cannot compare. I used to dream about sneaking around in school at night, eluding the janitor. Now it is a huge university, bigger than anywhere that exists on the Prime Material plane. I can fly down the staircase by touching my hand to the railing.

Dreams as screen memories? Could be. Who knows?
Old 28-03-2015, 12:18 PM   #4
supertzar

Just before waking up this morning I had one where as I was leaving a store a car pulled up with two sexy blondes. I thought they were twins at first. I was checking them out when the passenger girl (American so right-hand side of the car) opened her door and was like "wooow" and I was like "whooaah." I was leaning comically, almost parallel with the sidewalk and drinking in the sight. She said "I want this." Then the alarm clock went off.

Last edited by supertzar; 28-03-2015 at 12:19 PM.
Old 12-05-2016, 11:23 AM   #5
supertzar

Been having a recurring dream lately that I am trying to figure out. It has to do with mixed martial arts which I having been getting more into lately. It's not fighting, though. I'm not sure what it is exactly. There are numbers associated with it somehow. Detailed numbers like 1.073 which I woke up with. Now the Neve 1073 is a classic microphone 'preamp' that makes mics sound really good and is something I "dream" of owning so maybe that has something to do with it. It could possibly be about fight analysis or odds...I don't know but I love the imaginative mental stimulation of remembering dreams. Sometimes the feeling I have waking up from a dream is much stronger than I normally get in waking life.

Last edited by supertzar; 12-05-2016 at 11:24 AM.
Old 12-05-2016, 12:52 PM   #6
sevenhills

I am with you there bro!
Dreams are an amazing place inside your own head - and I think many answers to your questions (to yourself) are to be found in them - Its just how to look for the clues.
I lucid dream regularly, which although more fun than the best movie or roller-coaster, never seems to be as insightful as the plain old half-remembered ones.
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 05:18 PM   #7
johnnycash

I usually dream vividly with little control, but most times I can barely remmember the dream when I wake up, I just get this kind of afterglow feeling. Except for some dreams that stay in the mind forever.
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 07:02 PM   #8
ngawaka19

Yea I've always dreamt heaps... and I've always had predictive dreams. Not all my dreams are predictive, but over the years I've worked out how to tell which ones are predictive.

I dreamt once that my boyfriend was in bed with someone but the blanket was over her face. I could smell the musk of the room, and their sweat, (which was weird never smelt anything in my dreams before. In the dream I was wishing with all my might that the blanket would come down off the girls face so I could see who it was... I was wishing so hard that eventually the blanket fell from her face, and I saw it was a girl I knew in our circle. I woke up (never forget it), and Frankie Goes to Hollywood 'Power of Love' was playing on the radio, and there was a shaft of light coming thru the bedroom window from the moon, and saw my boyfriend wasn't home/in bed next to me. He got home at 3pm the next day, and I called his bluff and said "I know you were with such and such",.........and his first reaction was shock and guilt, as I nailed it. And it was the very same girl in my dream.... He couldn't deny it, and said, "Who told you".....? I said you wouldn't believe.....

So yea dreams.....weird and freaky ones...
Old 12-05-2016, 07:18 PM   #9
fairyprincess

I once dreamt that selves at work were crawling with maggots..... The day latter was the first day I ever saw a massive pallet of food full of maggots at work.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 08:14 PM   #10
johnnycash

I often have this dream where some of my teeth start falling, and I heard its very common, and feels very real to the point where I have to check when I wake up.

But gladly I still have them all irl.

Last edited by johnnycash; 12-05-2016 at 08:15 PM.
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 08:28 PM   #11
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngawaka19 View Post
Yea I've always dreamt heaps... and I've always had predictive dreams. Not all my dreams are predictive, but over the years I've worked out how to tell which ones are predictive.

I dreamt once that my boyfriend was in bed with someone but the blanket was over her face. I could smell the musk of the room, and their sweat, (which was weird never smelt anything in my dreams before. In the dream I was wishing with all my might that the blanket would come down off the girls face so I could see who it was... I was wishing so hard that eventually the blanket fell from her face, and I saw it was a girl I knew in our circle. I woke up (never forget it), and Frankie Goes to Hollywood 'Power of Love' was playing on the radio, and there was a shaft of light coming thru the bedroom window from the moon, and saw my boyfriend wasn't home/in bed next to me. He got home at 3pm the next day, and I called his bluff and said "I know you were with such and such",.........and his first reaction was shock and guilt, as I nailed it. And it was the very same girl in my dream.... He couldn't deny it, and said, "Who told you".....? I said you wouldn't believe.....

So yea dreams.....weird and freaky ones...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I once dreamt that selves at work were crawling with maggots..... The day latter was the first day I ever saw a massive pallet of food full of maggots at work.
(ewww!)

That kind of thing I start to wonder if it's an out of body experience, not just a dream. The night my plants got ripped off I had a (vivid) dream I was there and the plants were gone. Co-incidence?

Last edited by supertzar; 12-05-2016 at 08:37 PM.
Old 13-05-2016, 01:27 AM   #12
ngawaka19

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
(ewww!)

That kind of thing I start to wonder if it's an out of body experience, not just a dream. The night my plants got ripped off I had a (vivid) dream I was there and the plants were gone. Co-incidence?
No I don't think its co-incidence. Its got to be an instinct for something that is about to happen to you that's going to have a major impact of some sort. Almost like animals know when an earthquake is coming etc...

Its got to be that extra sense....or a sensitivity beyond the physical.
Old 13-05-2016, 06:25 AM   #13
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngawaka19 View Post
No I don't think its co-incidence. Its got to be an instinct for something that is about to happen to you that's going to have a major impact of some sort. Almost like animals know when an earthquake is coming etc...

Its got to be that extra sense....or a sensitivity beyond the physical.
Except, when ever I have a dream come true its always for the most unimportant thing.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 11:40 AM   #14
supertzar

I've had no shortage in the dream department my whole life but recently they are getting cranked up in intensity. There are a couple of factors probably influencing this. For one thing: to deal with a legal issue I have had to stop smoking herb for the first time in my adult life really. I mean I haven't smoked every. single. day. but might as well have! So for about 5-6 weeks now I haven't been high at all.

The other thing is I have been smoking a blend of tobacco and legal herbs, one of them being mugwort which is known to cause more frequent or more intense dreams. Definitely I have been experiencing both.

Last night in my dream I went to go hang-gliding in a homemade unit in a steep hilly place where I had done it before. In my dream I was remembering doing it in real life. I KNEW I had done it before and had the memory of the feeling and everything. Leaving my friends to climb the hills to find the perfect spot was so real. This is where it got more lucid because I began to question while in the dream state if it had indeed ever occurred. I knew I had done it but was asking myself "Well where and when have you ever done it in real life then?" Haha.

The glider had a partially busted tube that I detected before attempting to fly. I had a replacement part I had to drive to go get and when I got there I discovered someone I knew had died. Someone drove up and asked some question and I was too much in shock to answer properly. There was a suggestion of some kind of intrigue like maybe my glider had been sabotaged. Very, very intense and realistic dream.
Old 17-01-2017, 03:00 PM   #15
supertzar

The other night I had a dream unlike any other one I have ever had; a nightmare actually which I don't usually have anymore. I was in a hospital room and a paramilitary squad busted in. I can't really explain what they did but somehow they psychically blitzed me. I took no physical damage but whatever they did was traumatic to my mind. They were gone again in an instant.

My girlfriend came to the room. I was telling her to be quiet because they were trying to catch us in there and attack again. They were wandering by in the hall listening and trying to see through the darkened window on the door to the room. I planned our escape through the outside window to get to a motorcycle.

This dream was so intense I woke up wondering if it could be an electronic/psychic/whatever attack from outside my person a la omnisense. I am guessing (hoping!) it is the mugwort combined with current and recent stresses.

Last edited by supertzar; 17-01-2017 at 03:03 PM.
Old 31-03-2017, 06:38 AM   #16
TEE_nuh

I love lucid dreaming and hearing others' own stories. I will post some of mine soon.
TEE_nuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2017, 09:25 PM   #17
Neptunia

http://www.asdreams.org/telepathy/faq_paranormal.htm
Q. Why do you sometimes use the term "Dream Reality" (DR) instead of dream?

A. The term ‘dream’ in our culture carries unfortunate associations that can prejudice our understanding of its actual nature and importance. For example, many people often use the phrase "it was only a dream", which conveys the general view that dreams seem unimportant and unreal, not worthy of serious attention, and better forgotten than remembered. In regard to the nature of dreams, each individual usually makes a judgment - an assumption - in line with their cultural or personal prejudices. For example:

1. 'dream' = 'the purely subjective projections of one's sleeping brain'; or

2. 'dream' = 'an independently existing spirit world'; or

3. 'dream' = 'a parapsychological realm with both subjective and objective

elements';

4., 5., etc.

Once made, such judgments usually become covert and unquestioned.

Some mainstream scientists believe that an unquestioning acceptance of the currently popular neurophysiological theory of dreaming, as summarized in judgment #1, defines the true nature of dreams. To many others, such a definition appears both limiting and naive. Rather than simply replacing one set of unexamined beliefs with another, from a phenomenological viewpoint one gives priority to the territory of experience - to lived experience. This means that we revise our maps to fit our territories, instead of distorting our perceptions to fit our preconceptions. I use the term Dream Reality to emphasize the fact that I consider it just as important as any other type of lived experience, including Waking Physical Reality.

I had a daytime nap a couple of years ago and actually felt my energy body dropping into my physical body as then as I woke up.
The astral plane looks like its where you have the nightmares and bad dreams.
Have to reach higher and go to faerie land.
https://www.summitlighthouse.org/sou...dy-experience/

Last edited by Neptunia; 30-10-2017 at 09:25 PM.
Neptunia is offline   Reply With Quote