Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 13-01-2019, 09:00 PM   #1
TheArranger

Default Threat in the North Sea

And elsewhere…

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...30.5859375&z=2

I’ve been wondering about the thousands tons of iron poured down the seven seas during the two last world wars in the sole purpose of securing the banker’s world domination. But it appears that no tribunal could be tough enough to come up with an adequate sentence for the legacy these people have left behind.

I couldn’t find an English language version of the following documentary where many witnesses speak English however. It was aired several times on French ‘Public Sénat’ channel…

Two key quotes by memory…

Quote:
If one sixth of the poisonous substances present within the chemical arsenal laying down the North Sea once leaked from their containers, all seafood would disappear from these waters for at least one century and be replaced by jellyfish.[…]

If an army’s general staff is let chose between buying a new ship or cleaning up a dump area, which one do you think they’ll pick ?
Some scientist also underlined hypocrisy in authorities overlooking the risk of contamination for sea life, and pointed out how inadmissible it is to find the least contaminant from chemical weapons in human food at all.

I picked the following official report through a link from Wiki’s dedicated article. Note the recurrent use of understating adverbs and forewords like in the present state of knowledge

http://www.helcom.fi/Lists/Publicati...ltic%20Sea.pdf

Quote:
Almost all warfare agents are broken down at varying rates into less toxic, water-soluble substances.[…]

Therefore, a threat to coastal areas of the Helsinki Convention Area from residues of warfare agents or chemical munitions washed ashore is unlikely.[…]

Because of the very limited extent of the agents, however, no threat is posed to marine flora and fauna according to current information. No detrimental effects on the marine environment due to warfare agents are known so far.[…]

According to the existing knowledge no content of mustard gas or other chemical warfare agents have been found in edible fish or other types of seafood. With the present knowledge, the chemical warfare agents do not constitute a problem in terms of food toxicology.

What more could one do to make the ocean into a toxic sewer ? Here is a Russian short documentary which beware contains a couple of disturbing images…

Problem arises from the fact that people believe savants and scientists must be intelligent to do what they do, which is false. And here is what happens after and often long after you trusted stupid savants and scientists…

The following report dates 2016 and starts by these words…

Quote:
Walking along the shore of the Danish coasts along the North Sea, Skagerrak and Kattegat or sailing these areas is often a pleasant thing to do. The seascapes are nice to watch with plenty of leisure or commercial activities to catch the eye.

Looking at the water might however show a quite different picture with waters now and then looking like green paint because of algae blooms, sometimes we find foam on the shores, in some areas there are heaps of drifting macro-algae, and at rare occasion’s even dead fishes or dead benthic animals washed ashore. Below the surface, deterioration can sometimes be even more severe than those observed at the sea surface with dying plants, impoverished bottom fauna and oxygen depletion.

The currently impaired conditions, which are generic for all Danish coastal waters, can be attributed to several, mostly human-generated, causes, e.g. resource exploitation (e.g. fisheries), pollution (nutrients and hazardous substances), physical modification of habitats, introduction of non-native species, and climate changes.

Once you trusted stupid or criminal savants and scientists it happens that some years or decades later, some of their fellows come to rescue them in the name of Science or Medicine depending on the case, so that vaccine or chemical weapon makers and dealers may keep making juicy profits.

Same way as doctors would coin pretty names to call ‘new’ diseases or pandemics, their fellow scientists invented eutrophication to explain the slow death of the Baltic Sea without a single time alluding to any kind of chemical pollution in their report…

https://www.ospar.org/site/assets/fi...16_denmark.pdf

No matter how many times the hoax is denounced or debunked and by who, including savants or scientists themselves, because once established the myth survives thanks to the media and a bunch of charlatans who get paid for it. I noticed and spotted it countless times in Medicine’s History.

As by random along the counter propaganda you may see pop up names like the one of Monsanto…

https://www.jstor.org/stable/4155428...n_tab_contents
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF00028437

And guess what : in this one it’s even suggested weakening the vicious circling by removing part of accumulated phosphorus

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...eutrophication

Last edited by TheArranger; 13-01-2019 at 09:08 PM.
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 09:15 PM   #2
size_of_light

When it comes to human power structures, shit floats.
size_of_light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 09:33 PM   #3
TheArranger

that's when it doesn't 'hit the fan'...

I hope it's the right subforum for it as it's at once a hoax, a cover-up, a disaster a catastrophe.....
Old 13-01-2019, 10:12 PM   #4
TheArranger

By the way, couldn’t that be one of the reasons they’d like to move the African and Middle-Eastern populations to Northern Europe ? Perhaps I’m going a bit far but everything is tied together. They seem to be working so hard at it, and they know they can no longer do anything against the pollution in the North Sea…
Old 13-01-2019, 10:21 PM   #5
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
By the way, couldn’t that be one of the reasons they’d like to move the African and Middle-Eastern populations to Northern Europe ? Perhaps I’m going a bit far but everything is tied together. They seem to be working so hard at it, and they know they can no longer do anything against the pollution in the North Sea…
I don't want to take the thread off-topic, so I won't keep going on about this, but I suspect there are hidden, advanced technologies that the power elite know can clean up a lot of these messes, which is why they aren't too stressed about poisoning the planet in such catastrophic ways for future generations.

If that were the case, Fukushimas and North Sea disasters would merely be grand chess moves to re-shape population centres like you're suggesting.

As bad as that would be, it's better than the alternative that tptb are just myopic lunatics shitting in their own beds.

Either way, it might be time to start investing in Jellyfish stocks.
Old 13-01-2019, 10:26 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I don't want to take the thread off-topic, so I won't keep going on about this, but I suspect there are hidden, advanced technologies that the power elite know can clean up a lot of these messes, which is why they aren't too stressed about poisoning the planet in such catastrophic ways for future generations. .
or they just anticipate a future where humans merge with machines and are then able to survive in heavily iradiated places devoid of animal and plant nutrition

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-01-2019 at 10:26 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 10:32 PM   #7
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
or they just anticipate a future where humans merge with machines and are then able to survive in heavily iradiated places devoid of animal and plant nutrition
Yeah, good point.
Old 13-01-2019, 10:52 PM   #8
TheArranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I don't want to take the thread off-topic,
be welcome...

Quote:
I suspect there are hidden, advanced technologies that the power elite know can clean up a lot of these messes,
sorry to 'multi-quote' you as I hate being done it, but to my view you're here falling back into the trap of assuming savants and scientists be 'intelligent'... most are F!CKING IDIOTS... science/medicine course doesn't grow intelligence but the opposite : it's brainwashing to make you into either a drug or a weapon salesman...

Quote:
Either way, it might be time to start investing in Jellyfish stocks.
and learn how to cook it...
Old 13-01-2019, 10:54 PM   #9
size_of_light

Quote:
to my view you're here falling back into the trap of assuming savants and scientists be 'intelligent'... most are F!CKING IDIOTS... science/medicine course doesn't grow intelligence but the opposite : it's brainwashing to make you into either a drug or a weapon salesman...
Totally agree.
Old 13-01-2019, 11:03 PM   #10
TheArranger

see the Russian doc for instance... physics aren't magic and they thought of anything to solve the problem already... how many times did they do it with vaccines until to get control on their monster ? for a while they just don't know what they're doing, it's called 'empiricism' and is what's the most frightening in there... because what they seek first is to quickly make money out of it...

Last edited by TheArranger; 13-01-2019 at 11:15 PM.
Old 13-01-2019, 11:47 PM   #11
TheArranger

By the way for how long have our ‘health authorities’ been parroting that fish was good food because it was full of PHOSPHORUS ?

Now it’s true… that’s the empirical way they anticipate everything until when we think it’s ‘news’…
Old 13-01-2019, 11:51 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
see the Russian doc for instance... physics aren't magic and they thought of anything to solve the problem already... how many times did they do it with vaccines until to get control on their monster ? for a while they just don't know what they're doing, it's called 'empiricism' and is what's the most frightening in there... because what they seek first is to quickly make money out of it...
i don't agree with the profit-motive argument anymore

i've heard too many examples of cover ups now to believe that

i believe that the cabals scientists already know the effects of the products their corporations sell to the public BEFORE they are then marketted to the public

what happens then is that it takes about 30-40 years for the health effects to fully materialise and for a body of evidence to build that proves a particular product is harmful

that product is then legally challenged and its image is destroyed in the eyes of consumers leading often to it being banned

meanwhile the cabals scientists simply release their next toxic product and the process begins again
Old 13-01-2019, 11:53 PM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
By the way, couldn’t that be one of the reasons they’d like to move the African and Middle-Eastern populations to Northern Europe ?
no i think that is because northern european countries have strong national identities and cohesive societies

in order to break those up, fracture the societies and dilute national identity they flood millions of outsiders in of different cultures and belief systems

its a weaponisation of immigration

it is not controlled immigration aimed at a sustainable improvement to the economy. It is designed to harm nation states and societies
Old 14-01-2019, 02:26 PM   #14
TheArranger

It’s about water ‘eutrophication’… can’t even remember this word as much it means nothing…

It’s something deeply alarming to Northern populations in their whole who might soon be unable to fish, get any seafood from their surrounding shores or even dip a foot in these waters if chemical poisons end up mass leaking out of their rusted shells.

And it concerns England as well since such chemical weapon dumps stand all along the French North-West coast.

It’s all up to date and being happening now. I just found a Belgian web page dedicated to the French documentary and the article is dated last September. It’s said for instance : one keeps commemorating the two world wars while these chemical substances are being spreading into the ocean

The public has been alerted as soon as 2012 by the local press of French Pas-de-Calais about a tap water contamination by perchlorate, and you may read the same new from other national press organs at the same date.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perchlorate... French page reports on the use in chemical and tactical weapons.

French authorities of Pas-de-Calais likewise issued two decrees restricting tap water consumption in 2012 and 2015…

http://www.nord.gouv.fr/Politiques-p...ommation-d-eau

It’s clearly stated that home filters have no effect on perchlorate ions and is told about diluting contaminated waters with ‘cleaner’ ones, but where would they get these ones from ?

The following report dating 2015 somewhere alludes to possible means of water decontamination therefore using the most advanced techniques available to this day…

http://www.sage-sensee.fr/images/3-S...rapport_v2.pdf

Quote:
Other methods are currently being tested to lower perchlorate levels in tap water using the ion-exchange resin still awaiting for ACS licensing (sanitary certificate of conformity). The method is quick and efficient, however very expensive since non-renewable, which could result in a water price rise by almost € 0,20 per liter.

Also being considered are the effects on animals and plants. Few data pertaining to the presence of perchlorate ions in surfacing waters may be found. Bio-accumulation may occur in fish or plants sprayed with contaminated water and at a rate often 250 times higher than the water contamination like for instance in wheat.

Such reasons led the European commission EFSA to issue a norm regarding fruits and vegetables. It prohibits sale when contamination exceeds 0,5mg by kilogram, and is the sole existing European norm related to perchlorates.

The latest statement proves that it’s no common pollution blamable on general human activities but something new, and it’s well clearly connected by the documentation from all sources to the once use of chemical weapons and their current presence as dumps.

They may always divert or clean up ground waters but can’t stop the contamination or remove the dumps from the sea since the weapon’s iron shells have now become friable because of rust, and any confinement method would be both too expensive and inefficient since they can’t even MOVE the weapons anymore.

No need to say we never heard anything about it in our main stream media since these ones are a ‘big family’… Perhaps I’m no reference in general culture but I’ve gone through a pile of written or filmed documentation on contemporary, modern History or the two world wars and I don’t remember having learnt anything about it. I randomly caught the first embedded documentary on the French Parliament TV channel where it was aired several times these last days.

It’s something that’s been cautiously concealed from the public for decades, is now being surfacing and fills whole pages of links in an Internet browser already.

There are many other such dumping sites in the Pacific, on the Eastern and Western shores of the USA, in the Caspian or the Mediterranean seas in Europe, all dating from the aftermath of either world war, and thus all likely to trigger the same disasters at the same time. So I wonder if the general hysteria wrapped into ‘Satanism’ and abomination in the USA, as well as the lately appeared ‘revolution’ wave in Europe aren’t intended as diversions to fill our newspapers and TV screens by fear of seeing the material circulating on the Web somehow ‘leak’ into the main stream media…

These ones feed on live news and events to value the price of advertising, so if you don’t provide them with what to busy their audience they’ll go and take it from the Web now that there’s plenty available… That’s what they’ve been doing for documentation since a while already, but what if short of anything better they started to pick raw news just to air or publish them as they are for audience ?

So Trump has to create the most scandals as possible, pretend to build a China’s wall in the USA, be then a Nazi and now a ‘truther’, anything that may draw and keep the public’s attention. Being poor actors his European fellows must count on their people for protesting, rioting or even entering civil war if needed, anything that may please the media so that they don’t tell a word about the chemical weapon dumps.

In such a case and that’s what I’ve been thinking for a while, the whole West wouldn’t even be ruled by Globalist authorities, but by worldwide media got powerful enough to blackmail governments…

Last edited by TheArranger; 14-01-2019 at 02:48 PM.