Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 26-05-2018, 04:36 PM   #1
snowleopard

Default Is The Prime Minister Of Canada Running A Pedophile Ring?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eTefcg9IIY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI2AMv9cV-A

I think most politicians are part of a pedophile network. Maybe that's why they keep flashing the pyramid hand sign.
snowleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 05:20 PM   #2
tinfoil hat

Hes helping some by letting his country be over run by child raping gangs anyway.

Last edited by JumpRogue; 28-11-2018 at 07:13 PM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 09:22 PM   #3
tnt1

Listen folks it's is highly likely that your leader in your own country, regardless of where you live, is also a deviant with some secret fetish or some secret craving, desire, routine or whatever you want to call it they are all likely to have this because it's how the few at the top keep control of those below them!

It's best to have a leader with some deviance because then you can use it against them for political favors, and so on. For example Bill Clinton when young was a known deviant and this is why they wanted him for their Rhodes Scholar! To set him up using his weakness that was by that time well known among the men of the WHIP and other Monarchs. These chaps wanted Bill because he was slated to be one of the governors. They, knowing this of course and of his deviance invite him to Oxford where they conveniently send in a coed they most certainly knew Bill would zero in on and sexually abuse. Sure enough and right on cue Bill could not help himself or keep his dick in his pants and the deed was done, the girl reported back, her and her family were paid an amount far in excess of anything they could have ever hoped to have earned and Bill was theirs!

Next thing you know young Billy is scared and needing help so of course the WHIP meets with him and offers him a deal! You consent to grant us political favors in the future after we set you up as one of our governors and oh yeah, you have to marry Hillary.
Old 30-05-2018, 06:41 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

whenever i see that guy speak my gadar goes off the chart

I don't have a problem with him being gay but i would have a problem with him not admitting it as i think that would be a deception not only to the canadian people but also a betrayal of all gay people everywhere
Old 29-11-2018, 05:06 AM   #5
madmax

MODERATOR COMMENT: Several posts have been removed as they are off topic and bigoted in nature. This is outside the guidelines of the forum.
Do not denigrate an entire group.

Just the opinion of a lad from the bush.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote