Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 16-12-2018, 02:12 PM   #1
cafe beelzebub

Default Moblie Phones without internet access?

Does anybody on here have a phone that cannot connect to the internet / WiFi?

I've currently got a (cheap) smart phone but I want to down grade to a phone that only does calls and texts and it's doing my head in trying to find one!

The ones I've found that don't have any access won't work on 3G which most networks are on, then the ones that do the phones are still capable of accessing the net even tho the browsers are shit, you can still connect.

I'd get rid of my phone entirely if I could but i'm a carer for my Dad so need one for emergencies.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 02:26 PM   #2
hayed joe

ALCATEL 1054X which I have.
Still using Lenovo Tablet but not going out with that as much as phone.
I think it's a good price but forgot what it was.

www.bridgesacrossborders.net "ORDERED WHAT CALMNESS MEANT" https://youtu.be/KGjbb_f_hn4

NEW YEAR'S EVE POETRY AND MUSIC MADNESS! WATCH THIS ONaE! https://youtu.be/TR88d0J8vyM
hayed joe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 03:10 PM   #3
techman

Good on ya, wish I could be without the internet on my phone. I don't need it on my phone though nor am I addicted to it, but it's always there when I need it, same with the mobile phone itself, i could live without it except that I need it as I'm a carer and need mainly for it. I wish more people could do the same. Speaking of tablets, but why do people when out in public feel the need to film or take photos using their bloody 10" tablet rather than a regular camera or small phone?. They look stupid when taking videos or photos with it in public. When I watching my child's nativity play I used my point and shoot digital camera, yet everyone else was using their phones, and one woman had this whopping tablet Infront of her face. AIways try to use my regular digital camera or DSLR to take photos as I just think a phone is just a phone not a friggin camera, but for most people it's all about convenience and having everything on one device. I would even go back to the old fashioned film camera as I love the film look over digital, and also whentheyve been developed the processed photos look very professional and on very good photographic lab paper not that shitty paper you use at Asda when printing all of your 500 plus photos, which jpthe colours her face very quickly, but imagine walking into your Max Spielmann these days and asking them to develop a roll of film, theyd think you've lost the plot lol. I've got old photos stored at least 50 yrs old and the colour is still there, yet alot of self printed digital photos are showing colour fade.

How about just turning your WiFi off in the settings?, or will that not stop it?. I think to most people taking drastic measures like that by reverting back to an old phone would be seen as a tad paranoid.

Last edited by techman; 16-12-2018 at 03:22 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 04:42 PM   #4
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post

I've currently got a (cheap) smart phone but I want to down grade to a phone that only does calls and texts and it's doing my head in trying to find one!

The ones I've found that don't have any access won't work on 3G which most networks are on, then the ones that do the phones are still capable of accessing the net even tho the browsers are shit, you can still connect.

I'd get rid of my phone entirely if I could but i'm a carer for my Dad so need one for emergencies.
Just buy a PAYGO non-smartphone...cost probably about 76p and it makes calls and send text. If you want to go on the internet you could with it but the screen is so small...

Last edited by elshaper; 16-12-2018 at 04:42 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 04:45 PM   #5
elshaper
Inactive

techman,

I am not intending to encourage your addiction but are you getting this for a Christmas? Just wondered
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpDoh7xYGjo

OR may be this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKmp_4iFSoY

Last edited by elshaper; 16-12-2018 at 04:45 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 07:24 PM   #6
tom bombadil

My phone, and many before have always had the option of turning off the Internet.

With that in mind, just fully turn off your phone and only turn it on when you want to make a call.
This way you will get any messages or texts in one go.

It's not rocket science! If you also only turn it back on when you get home. Like before, once folk realise that you can't be reached before you arrive home to check the messages then the ball is back in your court.

tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 08:42 PM   #7
bamboozooka

why have 3g if you don't want the internet?
get an old nokia 3310 and ask giffgaff for a sim. only need 2g for texts and calls.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 10:07 PM   #8
jupiter12

Trying to resist this technological age is like attempting to swim against a tsunami!

The Elite Billionnaire Zionist Satanists control all the planets $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,, Money = Power and CONTROL ,,

Unless you happen to be a billionaire and can buy a distant Island Paradise ,, you must comply to the money making plans of the ancient super rich bloodlines ,, who just love a world full of compliant slaves conrolled by $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,,

Last edited by jupiter12; 16-12-2018 at 10:09 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2018, 12:24 AM   #9
decim

VHF UHF two way radios. aka walkie talkies.
No con tract required.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2018, 12:33 PM   #10
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom bombadil View Post
My phone, and many before have always had the option of turning off the Internet.

With that in mind, just fully turn off your phone and only turn it on when you want to make a call.
This way you will get any messages or texts in one go.

It's not rocket science! If you also only turn it back on when you get home. Like before, once folk realise that you can't be reached before you arrive home to check the messages then the ball is back in your court.

I've already said I'm a carer and need it on and with me for emergencies, which could happen at any time of day or night.
Old 17-12-2018, 12:34 PM   #11
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
why have 3g if you don't want the internet?
get an old nokia 3310 and ask giffgaff for a sim. only need 2g for texts and calls.
True, it's just my current network is 3g, and everything will be going 3g in a couple of years.
Old 17-12-2018, 06:33 PM   #12
tom bombadil

Quote:
I've already said I'm a carer and need it on and with me for emergencies, which could happen at any time of day or night.
From what I understood, you just wanted the ability to just make calls. I was suggesting that most phones can tun off the Web.
Old 18-12-2018, 08:18 AM   #13
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom bombadil View Post
From what I understood, you just wanted the ability to just make calls. I was suggesting that most phones can tun off the Web.
If I've got access, i will use it, i want to remove the access.
Old 18-12-2018, 10:08 AM   #14
tom bombadil

Ahhhh. Got it.
Old 18-12-2018, 10:10 AM   #15
tom bombadil

One way might be to get an ordinary phone, but have a very low Internet access. Place a block on over use!
Old 18-12-2018, 11:20 AM   #16
JustMe418

Quote:

My daughter has one. TBH I was going to get one myself as I dont tend to use the phone for internet access.

I think the model is a samsung galaxy young.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2018, 11:21 AM   #17
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
VHF UHF two way radios. aka walkie talkies.
No con tract required.
Which are nice except anybody with a walkie talkie on that frequency can listen in. Im sure in the UK you can only get VHF as UHF is generally military radio.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2018, 11:27 AM   #18
decim

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Which are nice except anybody with a walkie talkie on that frequency can listen in. Im sure in the UK you can only get VHF as UHF is generally military radio.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Old 18-12-2018, 11:28 AM   #19
decim

This haves no internets..