Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2016, 02:05 PM   #1
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default Killer Clowns


https://www.davidicke.com/article/38...aze-spreads-uk

Has he come to your neighbourhood yet?
*yawn*

Quote:
Sinister threat that 20 ‘killer clowns’ with knives are going to raid UK schools this week

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/194463...ols-this-week/
^^ Sorry about the link!
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 02:07 PM   #2
tildatod
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: A sunless world
Posts: 10,674
Likes: 3,220 (1,898 Posts)
Default

What's the plan? To ban any face coverings? To get the public so fucking scared that we'll not leave our homes? I love how the pigs aren't doing anything about it. Apparently some clowns jumped on someone's car bonnet. Fuck that!!! So these cunts can damage cars and also harm people's health, without anyhting being done.
Likes: (1)
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 02:13 PM   #3
quietus
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 193
Likes: 65 (37 Posts)
Default

They've started appearing near me armed with butter knives.

http://m.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/..._s_playground/
quietus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 02:19 PM   #4
tildatod
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: A sunless world
Posts: 10,674
Likes: 3,220 (1,898 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietus View Post
They've started appearing near me armed with butter knives.

http://m.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/..._s_playground/
You should dress up as a **** clown, and then hunt these bastards. Pelt them with dog shit. People should dress up as clowns in a pack and hunt down the errant ones. Clown on clown violence!


Seriously though, what the fuck is going on? Why is nothing done about these cunts? People should not run from them. These fuckwits probably enjoy making the papers/websites.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 02:25 PM   #5
quietus
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 193
Likes: 65 (37 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
You should dress up as a **** clown, and then hunt these bastards. Pelt them with dog shit. People should dress up as clowns in a pack and hunt down the errant ones. Clown on clown violence!


Seriously though, what the fuck is going on? Why is nothing done about these cunts? People should not run from them. These fuckwits probably enjoy making the papers/websites.
If I did get killed by one just imagine the police photofit of the suspect.
Likes: (2)
quietus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 02:28 PM   #6
tildatod
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: A sunless world
Posts: 10,674
Likes: 3,220 (1,898 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietus View Post
If I did get killed by one just imagine the police photofit of the suspect.
HA HA HA HA!!!

Please don't get killed. They want the rush, the fucking cunts. I hate this kind of shit, it's never funny. Maybe we'll have to have bodyguards, security detail. Maybe you should borrow someone's really big dog.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 02:29 PM   #7
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,958 (2,161 Posts)
Default

I don't think the caption on that picture fully explains the phenomena ...moronic minds have always been with us , why this now? .... at the same time that fear is being ratcheted up , WWIII etc ... the morons sense the fear , and fear needs something to be afraid of , so they provide it .....

Or put another way , if people generally believe the world is a scary place , then scary figures will appear to confirm their belief.... jumping out on dark nights to make their hearts race....

I'm sure many children are having sleepless nights.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 02:38 PM   #8
tildatod
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: A sunless world
Posts: 10,674
Likes: 3,220 (1,898 Posts)
Default

It will be used for more security, more laws, banning facial coverings so there goes anonymous protest, etc.

The media seem to be enjoying it, cheering the clowns on.

The pigs have a stand-down policy right now, pigs.
Likes: (1)
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 05:34 PM   #9
wendypeace27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,505
Likes: 708 (452 Posts)
Default

People are more or less freaking out about this in America.

There are terrorist, psychopathic serial killer politicians, corporations raping Mother Earth.........but there is something about these "creepy clowns" that is bothering the American public.
__________________
Peace, Love, Sage, and Orion's Belt!!
Likes: (1)
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 06:20 PM   #10
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
People are more or less freaking out about this in America.

There are terrorist, psychopathic serial killer politicians, corporations raping Mother Earth.........but there is something about these "creepy clowns" that is bothering the American public.
What will it be next wendy? Guess.
But it's all good for the pharmateutical industry.
People will be rushing to get more anti-depressant and other meds.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 10:13 PM   #11
wendypeace27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,505
Likes: 708 (452 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
What will it be next wendy? Guess.
But it's all good for the pharmateutical industry.
People will be rushing to get more anti-depressant and other meds.
Maybe aliens shopping with you at your local supermarket, lol.

Or possibly an international incident where the hologram technology of the ones that do live with us, going down. Talk about some evil clowns.
__________________
Peace, Love, Sage, and Orion's Belt!!
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 10:20 PM   #12
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

I think it's 2nd coming of Jesus Christ via hologram.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 10:30 PM   #13
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,648 (2,475 Posts)
Default

A huge distraction is what it is. A follow up to the Pokemon garbage trail.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Likes: (2)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 10:34 PM   #14
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Im of the opinion that somebody should get a unicycle, remove the seat, and shove it up one of these clowns arses..... As a warning to the rest.
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....

Last edited by fairyprincess; 11-10-2016 at 10:34 PM.
Likes: (1)
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 10:40 PM   #15
madbomber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,265
Likes: 2,022 (961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
A huge distraction is what it is. A follow up to the Pokemon garbage trail.
It's all a bit mad isn't it?
__________________
What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today.
madbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 11:57 PM   #16
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default

This nonsense has even spread to my small town in New Zealand. Apparently people have seen one hanging around outside a local supermarket during the daytime.

Personally if I encountered one who started acting threatening towards me, I would give them a fuckin good kicking.
Likes: (2)
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 03:47 AM   #17
dmckenna
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 785
Likes: 1,401 (492 Posts)
Default

Over a year ago, I was sitting in my flat with two of my mates when I took one of them (my practical joker friend) aside & said, "when you two are leaving, walk slowly & I'll put on my clown outfit & run over to the alley before you's get there & I'll walk out on you's" - in the hope that it would terrify my other mate.

So when it was time for them to leave, I quickly chucked on my outfit & ran round the long way to the alley. When they got there, I jumped out & 'attacked' my friend who was in on the act while the other mate ran away terrified. Tut tut.

Almost instantly there was posts on social media about a clown who had just 'attacked' my friend. People were in uproar. Meanwhile, I was back in my flat & noticed another mate of mine who lives a stones throw away, was out for a late night cigarette. Knowing he would have seen the drama on Facebook, I put on my gear & sneaked over. When he looked up & saw me, the clown, staring at him from behind a hedge, he screamed like a girl & ran in the house.

Over the next couple of weeks, I tormented him in this clown outfit, with the highlight moment being when him & his girlfriend got a taxi home late one night. He got out the taxi cautiously with a baseball bat he had took from his Dad's. The girlfriend stayed in the safety of the car, while he slowly made his way into his flat, only to notice there was balloons tied to his door handle. The girlfriend ended up in hysterics, demanding that they need to move house & refused to get out the taxi.

This all sounds pathetic but I don't care (I am a sucker for a practical joke, no matter how childish it is). What a great laugh it was, and It's something we look back on & laugh about. As for this current craze, it has ruined any good plans I ever had about dusting off my old clown suit, as it is now painfully obvious that any clown you see, is just someone playing a fool & it's not some psychopath ready to drag you into the forest.

Last edited by dmckenna; 12-10-2016 at 03:52 AM.
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 10:57 AM   #18
tildatod
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: A sunless world
Posts: 10,674
Likes: 3,220 (1,898 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post
Over a year ago, I was sitting in my flat with two of my mates when I took one of them (my practical joker friend) aside & said, "when you two are leaving, walk slowly & I'll put on my clown outfit & run over to the alley before you's get there & I'll walk out on you's" - in the hope that it would terrify my other mate.

So when it was time for them to leave, I quickly chucked on my outfit & ran round the long way to the alley. When they got there, I jumped out & 'attacked' my friend who was in on the act while the other mate ran away terrified. Tut tut.

Almost instantly there was posts on social media about a clown who had just 'attacked' my friend. People were in uproar. Meanwhile, I was back in my flat & noticed another mate of mine who lives a stones throw away, was out for a late night cigarette. Knowing he would have seen the drama on Facebook, I put on my gear & sneaked over. When he looked up & saw me, the clown, staring at him from behind a hedge, he screamed like a girl & ran in the house.

Over the next couple of weeks, I tormented him in this clown outfit, with the highlight moment being when him & his girlfriend got a taxi home late one night. He got out the taxi cautiously with a baseball bat he had took from his Dad's. The girlfriend stayed in the safety of the car, while he slowly made his way into his flat, only to notice there was balloons tied to his door handle. The girlfriend ended up in hysterics, demanding that they need to move house & refused to get out the taxi.

This all sounds pathetic but I don't care (I am a sucker for a practical joke, no matter how childish it is). What a great laugh it was, and It's something we look back on & laugh about. As for this current craze, it has ruined any good plans I ever had about dusting off my old clown suit, as it is now painfully obvious that any clown you see, is just someone playing a fool & it's not some psychopath ready to drag you into the forest.

But dmc, you were pranking your mates. If you did this to strangers, that's a whole different story! I like practical jokes too. But there's no way I'm going to wear a clown costume and terrorise people....because this is what they are doing. And holding butter knives?? Why are they doing it at night as well?? People are usually scared of the dark, and more scared when it's dark. No it's sinister....you don't do that to strangers. Friends...they may be fair game, provided they don't have a heart condition, or are suffering with anxiety or something like that.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 11:29 AM   #19
tildatod
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: A sunless world
Posts: 10,674
Likes: 3,220 (1,898 Posts)
Default

This whole craze is suspicious, the way the pigs are standing down, and the media is portraying it as a big game.

But now it takes a new turn.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hate-mail.html
Quote:

Clown craze gets serious as father, 28, is STABBED and left permanently disabled by attacker dressed as circus prankster

Simon Chinery left disabled after fingers sliced by a knife-wielding clown
Assailant is said to have crept up behind him at Blackburn service station
It came as first Briton fined over 'killer clown' craze revealed online abuse
Connor Jones, 18, has been branded a paedophile for 'intimidating' pupils


A father-of-one claims he has been left permanently disabled after his fingers were sliced by a knife-wielding clown who crept up behind him at a service station cash point.

Simon Chinery, 28, found himself covered in blood as the ten inch blade cut his right hand 'down to the bone'.

It comes as the so-called 'killer clown' prank craze continues to sweep across Britain.

Details of Mr Chinery's injuries emerged as the first Briton fined over the craze revealed he had become the target of vitriolic online abuse and even branded a paedophile for his antics.

Connor Jones, 18, terrified pupils when he loitered outside a school in south Wales dressed as a clown with a snarling mask and green wig.

He was arrested for breaching public order at the school and ordered to pay £90.

Meanwhile, Mr Chinery has told of the scary moment he was confronted by the clown, saying it was 'like something out of a horror movie'.

He claims that he grabbed the knife to stop the clown doing any serious harm to his body - but says his fingers 'exploded' following the struggle.

Mr Chinery was taken to hospital for doctors to try and repair the damage but he says he is now classed as disabled and has been forced to give up his job as a joiner.

He added: 'I had never been so petrified in all my life.

'It has left me feeling sick to the bottom of my stomach - it was literally something from a horror movie.'

It is unclear at this stage whether the altercation is linked to the 'killer clown' craze, or if it was a prank gone wrong.

Asked about the recent spate of pranks involving clowns, Mr Chinery, of Blackburn, Lancashire, said: 'This clown craze is getting out of control.'

He added: 'I am just glad it was me and not my nine-year-old son or my young nieces or nephews.

'I was absolutely hysterical when I saw him.

'I'm a former kickboxer so it wasn't as if I'm scared of clowns - I think it was just seeing the knife which was the shocking thing.

'People behaving like this really need to stop - I have been having nightmares and the pain is unreal.'

Lancashire Police said the force was investigating the incident.

A spokesperson said: 'We have had it reported to us that a 28-year-old was walking home alone in Haslingden Road, Blackburn, at around 8.45pm on October 9, and has been approached by someone dressed as a clown.

'It appears the clown has pulled out a knife which the victim, from Blackburn, has tried to grab.'

Meanwhile, Jones - who is believed to be the first Briton to receive a fine related to the 'killer clown' craze has spoken publicly for the first time.

After being slapped with the punishment he later joked about the fine in a post to mobile app Snapchat – and has since said he thinks the reaction to the prank has been over the top.

The teenager revealed he first heard about the spread of the 'killer clown' craze in the U.S. about a month ago and wanted to join in.

Jones said: 'I know some people don't like it and I get that. But, come on, there's nothing wrong with having a laugh is there?

'It is nuts - funny and very scary too.

'People have been sharing stuff on Facebook, clips and videos of people being chased by these scary clowns in outfits.'

But since his stunt at St Cenydd Comprehensive School in Caerphilly, Jones says he has been subjected to a torrent of online hate mail.

He added: 'I'm getting lot of s*** on Facebook. People are calling me a paedo and saying that I want to kill people.

'I don't care about all that because it is all just rubbish.'

Despite sparking outrage, Jones insists that he did what he did 'for a laugh'.....
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 11:40 AM   #20
tildatod
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: A sunless world
Posts: 10,674
Likes: 3,220 (1,898 Posts)
Default

This is more like it. I'm not a man and don't have a man's strength, but if this happened to me, I would reach for anything at hand, and let them have it. Still waiting to see what the zios are going to use this for....what new law or attitude are they trying to bring in?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-car-park.html
Quote:
Who's laughing now? 'Killer Clown' armed with a baseball bat gets his comeuppance after picking the wrong victim to scare

Ashley Symes, 23, dressed as a menacing 'killer clown' to scare strangers
He targeted passersby on a dark street before moving to a car park
Prankster jumped out on two men, screaming and wielding a baseball bat
One of the men turned on the apparent attacker and headbutted him


A baseball-bat wielding prankster dressed as a clown was headbutted by one of his victims when his stunt backfired.

Ashley Symes, 23, tried to cash in on the so-called 'killer clown' craze by scaring strangers in an underground car park at the Dockside Outlet Centre, Chatham.

But he was left with a bloody nose when one of his targets turned on him, punching him in the face.

Wearing creepy clown make up and a red wig, Mr Symes, a customer service worker, is seen terrorising unsuspecting passersby on streets after dark.

He later moves inside, waiting behind the wall of a car park stairwell for motorists walking towards their vehicles.

One man and his friend walk into the car park and Mr Symes jumps out, screaming and waving his baseball bat.

The quick-thinking victim stands his ground and appears to headbutt the apparent attacker. His friend then throws his milkshake over the 'clown'.

Mr Symes' friend, who is filming the encounter, runs towards the men saying, 'it's a prank! It's a prank!'

In the youtube video, Mr Symes is seen dragging the bat across the floor and chasing other 'victims', who run towards their car before speeding off.
I don't know why people are allegedly jumping into their cars and speeding off? If I'm in a car, and some shit for brains is armed with a bat...er, I'm the one with the real weapon. Why would I need to run?
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:23 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.