Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 28-10-2015, 10:24 AM   #1
elshaper
Inactive

Default Mutant KFC Chickens

ewww
FDA Confiscates Several Thousand Chickens From KFC Farms As Mutations Worsen

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/f...ations-worsen/

Also, watch out for Nando's sauce which are widely sold through supermarkets now. It contains anti-freeze (propylene glycol). I am assuming that the restaurant's sauce is the same formula.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2015, 10:27 AM   #2
kizzie
Registered Users

I see this on FB and thought it was a joke .
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2015, 10:44 AM   #3
elshaper
Inactive

M&S roast chickens from the hot counter is nice though I'm sure it's been fed with GM corns etc....

The only sure way to have less of chemicals/hormones is to buy organic chicken and do it yourself. But I do like convenience.
Old 28-10-2015, 11:04 AM   #4
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
M&S roast chickens from the hot counter is nice though I'm sure it's been fed with GM corns etc....

The only sure way to have less of chemicals/hormones is to buy organic chicken and do it yourself. But I do like convenience.

I am lucky I have a few free range poultry farms very near me.

I cannot eat KFC anyway as dont eat grain.. But I loved it in the 70s and it tasted very different to now.

Im going to see if I can make a grain free kfc type coating.
Old 28-10-2015, 11:09 AM   #5
elshaper
Inactive

Search youtube for a KFC recipe. You can swap wheat flour to spelt or even rice flour perhaps? You don't need gluten for the butter so rice flour might make it more crunchy. The rest is just a mixture of herbs.
Old 28-10-2015, 11:23 AM   #6
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Search youtube for a KFC recipe. You can swap wheat flour to spelt or even rice flour perhaps? You don't need gluten for the butter so rice flour might make it more crunchy. The rest is just a mixture of herbs.

I normally make my own things like tommy sauce and mayo etc just never thought about KFC coating.

Might make some Tunip ( swede to those northerners ) fries or radish ones.

Found one already
http://www.ditchthecarbs.com/2014/09/05/grain-free-kfc/

OK I need to go shopping tonight now! haha

Last edited by kizzie; 28-10-2015 at 11:25 AM.
Old 28-10-2015, 04:15 PM   #7
elshaper
Inactive

mnnn news like this makes me want to become a vegetarian but veggies aren't safe either.

Human DNA found in hot dogs... 10% of veggie dogs made with meat... but private genomics lab censors brand names to appease food industry
http://www.naturalnews.com/051715_ho...lear_Food.html
Old 28-10-2015, 04:34 PM   #8
tamlinn

Quote:
ewww

Also, watch out for Nando's sauce which are widely sold through supermarkets now. It contains anti-freeze (propylene glycol). I am assuming that the restaurant's sauce is the same formula.
Propylene glycol is in so many products, particularly medications.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2015, 04:35 PM   #9
tamlinn

Quote:
mnnn news like this makes me want to become a vegetarian but veggies aren't safe either.

Human DNA found in hot dogs... 10% of veggie dogs made with meat... but private genomics lab censors brand names to appease food industry
http://www.naturalnews.com/051715_ho...lear_Food.html
Most of those vegetarian frankenfoods are garbage. Even the soybeans are GMO and laced with dangerous pesticides.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 01:37 AM   #10
dumbcritic

What the hell is wrong with people!
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 10:23 AM   #11
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbcritic View Post
What the hell is wrong with people!
It's because of the beam they are shooting us. The Grid must be turned off.
Old 30-10-2015, 10:22 AM   #12
ima gene

Quote:
ewww

Poor innocent creatures born into a lifetime of abuse neglect and utter misery.
Human evil at its finest. God help us all.

ima gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2015, 11:10 AM   #13
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima gene View Post
Poor innocent creatures born into a lifetime of abuse neglect and utter misery.
Human evil at its finest. God help us all.

We will be like this soon...what with all the radiation released in the environment, monsanto's monster seeds and other nasties added in our food and drinks.
Old 30-10-2015, 07:33 PM   #14
breaker

Quote:
We will be like this soon...what with all the radiation released in the environment, monsanto's monster seeds and other nasties added in our food and drinks.

Look on the bright side, four drumsticks off one chicken, the only problem will be trying to catch the little fucker with four legs, its hard enough trying to catch one with two legs but it will get you fitter while you're chasing it.

Discusting, greedy bastards KFC
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2015, 07:36 PM   #15
Cryptoverse

Animals who procreate quickly are the best way to learn if something hurts genetics I'd say. What caused this? GMOs? Maybe they are worse than I thought even....
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2015, 07:48 PM   #16
cosmic tramp

Interesting fact : Did you know that the Kentucky Fried Chicken Company had to change its name to KFC as the state of Kentucky, USA took legal action against the brand name, not wishing to have the name of their state sullied by association with greasy take out food product logo.

Probably as well, here on the other side of the pond, under European Product Location Definition regulations ( like the Melton Mowbray Pork pie , Cheshire cheese and the Cornish Pasty) it would mean that all that spiced chicken they sell would have to come from Kentucky and nowhere else.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 30-10-2015 at 08:00 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2015, 07:52 PM   #17
breaker

It's cheaper for KFC to pump the birds full GM food and drugs than it is to have free range birds.

We used to buy a KFC once a week until about 10 years ago, can't stand the shite they sell these days...Bluuuuuuuuuurrrrrr!!!......it's fowl
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Old 30-10-2015, 08:00 PM   #18
nadams

ORIGINS: On 16 October 2015 the web site Now8News published an article titled "FDA Confiscates Several Thousand Chickens From KFC Farms As Mutations Worsen," which included several photos of the purported chickens and claimed:

KFC’s largest chicken supplier in Springdale, Arkansas was reportedly raided by the FDA on Monday due to suspicions of mass mutations taking place in their chickens. It has been no secret that KFC plumps up their chickens with the use of steroids and hormones in order to create a bigger yield to supply their restaurants around the world. However, the accusations of mutated chickens has been streaming across the Internet for years commonly referred to as a “conspiracy theory.”

The rumor referenced a long-circulating urban legend which falsely held KFC was forced to eliminate the word "chicken" (from the brand name "Kentucky Fried Chicken"), because its meat came from "mutant" animals. On first glance Now8News looked like a regional network news site, and it didn't include a disclaimer marking it as fake news. But its content was comprised entirely of fabricated and sensational claims, concocted to spread quickly on social media sites due to their outlandish nature.

KFC responded to Twitter users asking about the article:

https://twitter.com/kfc/status/66014...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Previous hoaxes perpetrated by Now8News included articles about a man purportedly arrested for molesting a pig in a Walmart bathroom, another claiming aborted fetuses were used in making Chicken McNuggets, and a third falsely reporting bananas from Walmart were infested with parasitic worms. Subsequent fabrications claimed a woman was found engaged in a sex act with a breakfast sausage, a woman was arrested for sampling feminine hygiene products in Walmart, and a man was discovered cannibalizing a teen inside a haunted house attraction.

Moreover, the photograph used at the top of the article dated back to at least 2013 and depicted a purported natural livestock mutation in Zimbabwe. At the time the photo appeared no one claimed the (unverified) anomaly was intentionally bred, nor was the claim associated with KFC.
nadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2015, 08:12 PM   #19
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadams View Post
ORIGINS: On 16 October 2015 the web site Now8News published an article titled "FDA Confiscates Several Thousand Chickens From KFC Farms As Mutations Worsen," which included several photos of the purported chickens and claimed:

KFC’s largest chicken supplier in Springdale, Arkansas was reportedly raided by the FDA on Monday due to suspicions of mass mutations taking place in their chickens. It has been no secret that KFC plumps up their chickens with the use of steroids and hormones in order to create a bigger yield to supply their restaurants around the world. However, the accusations of mutated chickens has been streaming across the Internet for years commonly referred to as a “conspiracy theory.”

The rumor referenced a long-circulating urban legend which falsely held KFC was forced to eliminate the word "chicken" (from the brand name "Kentucky Fried Chicken"), because its meat came from "mutant" animals. On first glance Now8News looked like a regional network news site, and it didn't include a disclaimer marking it as fake news. But its content was comprised entirely of fabricated and sensational claims, concocted to spread quickly on social media sites due to their outlandish nature.

KFC responded to Twitter users asking about the article:

https://twitter.com/kfc/status/66014...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Previous hoaxes perpetrated by Now8News included articles about a man purportedly arrested for molesting a pig in a Walmart bathroom, another claiming aborted fetuses were used in making Chicken McNuggets, and a third falsely reporting bananas from Walmart were infested with parasitic worms. Subsequent fabrications claimed a woman was found engaged in a sex act with a breakfast sausage, a woman was arrested for sampling feminine hygiene products in Walmart, and a man was discovered cannibalizing a teen inside a haunted house attraction.

Moreover, the photograph used at the top of the article dated back to at least 2013 and depicted a purported natural livestock mutation in Zimbabwe. At the time the photo appeared no one claimed the (unverified) anomaly was intentionally bred, nor was the claim associated with KFC.

Does this mean that a news outlet has been bullshitting us all along
Old 30-10-2015, 08:20 PM   #20
elshaper
Inactive

Hard to believe anybody.