Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 21-01-2013, 07:36 AM   #43101
bellahunter

Just seen it says Ronnie and guessd at wells and it came up on google. Someone else had posted that he sang with the viscounts
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 07:45 AM   #43102
obliette

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
Can anyone make out what is in brackets after cliff Richard with gladys. Driving me nuts trying to find out who Gladys is
This was all covered in detail a few weeks ago - and I posted a reminder a few pages back.

We believe it says Ronnie Wells who was a member of the singing group The Viscounts.

Might be worth a thread search to find the posts.
Old 21-01-2013, 07:47 AM   #43103
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post

List from Mary Moss documents of alleged visitors to Elm Lodge Guest House, now under police investigation as a historic brothel for paedophiles .
Notable names on the list - Leon Brittain (Thatcher minister), Harvey Proctor (convicted Tory MP), Cyril Smith (Liberal spanking MP), Colin Jordan (National Front leader), Ray Wire (paedophile investigator and media pundit), George Tremlett (GLC leader), Cliff Richard (Pop Star), Jess Conrad (Pop singer), John Rowe (MI5), Guy Hamilton (Chairman Westland), Ron Brown (Labour MP), Commander Richard ? (Royal Equerry) and on and on.
Only a small sample, I'm sure
These are in the public domain - http://www.maxfarquar.com/2013/01/el...tion-fairbank/
Whether they're correct or not, who can say?
Commander Richard trestrail
Old 21-01-2013, 07:48 AM   #43104
unseen_influencer

Default Jimmy Savile and Margaret Sinclair

I joined this forum after finding a tiny crumb of information that I can't see has been mentioned before.

Jimmy Savile believed that he owed his life to his mother's praying to a nun from Edinburgh called Margaret Sinclair - who died very young.

The name 'Sinclair' has Rosslyn associations...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3060395.stm

Last edited by unseen_influencer; 21-01-2013 at 08:10 AM.
unseen_influencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 07:48 AM   #43105
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by obliette View Post
This was all covered in detail a few weeks ago - and I posted a reminder a few pages back.

We believe it says Ronnie Wells who was a member of the singing group The Viscounts.

Might be worth a thread search to find the posts.
Oops, we posted at same time
Old 21-01-2013, 08:23 AM   #43106
nowdowntherabbithole

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
another Scallywag Mag, 1973, on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...E:B:SS:GB:1123
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowdowntherabbithole View Post
has 2 bids at present for 8 copies - reserve not yet met

anyone on here bidding? if there isn't I can if you all want me to?
Quote:
Interesting. It's not me. Has anyone owned up. It sounds like a good idea.
I shall put a Bid on then to get an idea of the Reserve ! if anyone else wants to bid for them, please let me know so that we don't get into a daft bidding war !

EDIT: Up to £8.50 but Reserve still not met ! shall try again later !

http://cardsforjustice.wordpress.com

"Not all of us can do great things. But we can all do small things with great love.”

Last edited by nowdowntherabbithole; 21-01-2013 at 08:27 AM.
nowdowntherabbithole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 08:31 AM   #43107
nickc
Inactive

Quote:
Commander Richard trestrail
Trestrail was discussed here a week or so ago. Richard is not his real name, it was Michael. He was the Queen's bodyguard - which amazingly took this story straight to the heart of the house of Windsor, which hasn't seemed to have caused any ripples of intrigue...
nickc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 08:36 AM   #43108
niskalasekala
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickc View Post
Trestrail was discussed here a week or so ago. Richard is not his real name, it was Michael. He was the Queen's bodyguard - which amazingly took this story straight to the heart of the house of Windsor, which hasn't seemed to have caused any ripples of intrigue...
I dunno.

Appears there are peadophile mini WANTED posters cropping up all over UK

niskalasekala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 08:37 AM   #43109
obliette

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickc View Post
Probably because he's already a wrong'un in the eyes of the MSM, and not worth another look
Quote:

Commander Trestrail, who served as Queen's Elizabeth II personal bodyguard for 16 years, was forced to resign in 1982 over revelations by British newspapers about his frequent sexual relations with a male prostitute. It later emerged that Trestrail had protected the Queen and supervised her security for years, but had only been security vetted some three or four months before his resignation.

The scandal came to light when Trestrail's lover, noting the publicity swirling around Buckingham Palace intrusion by Michael Fagan (who had found his way to the Queen's bedroom), tried to sell his story to a British newspaper.
I had not picked up the BiB before though - which just proves how worthless having a vetting policy is (either not vetted when you should be or the vetting finds nothing).
Old 21-01-2013, 08:39 AM   #43110
nowdowntherabbithole

Quote:
Originally Posted by unseen_influencer View Post
I joined this forum after finding a tiny crumb of information that I can't see has been mentioned before.

Jimmy Savile believed that he owed his life to his mother's praying to a nun from Edinburgh called Margaret Sinclair - who died very young.

The name 'Sinclair' has Rosslyn associations...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3060395.stm
Welcome Unseen-influencer, glad to have you with us !

Very many Rosslyn connections which of course all link in to a bigger picture of the esoteric.

Keep digging, there are still many unanswered questions about Vile's early life. There must be people who knew him as a child/youth, where are they ?

"Not all of us can do great things. But we can all do small things with great love.”
Old 21-01-2013, 08:48 AM   #43111
dentedarthur
Banned

the tretsail shennanigans is in this article from 1982

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=3859,3256765
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 08:50 AM   #43112
blue fairy

It's looking more and more like being a nonce, or turning a blind eye to it, is a pre-requisite of becoming a politician, celebrity, high ranking police official, etc. Do they actually put it on their CV, I wonder? Why aren't there more of them coming together to say enough of tainting us all with the same brush, some of us are decent and will tell all and name names or at least stand together publicly to say they weren't/aren't involved in these hideous crimes against children.

At the moment suspicion is on every celeb, politician, police force and I know if I worked in an industry where this was being exposed, and I was innocent, I'd want to distance myself from it even if it meant alienating myself from my co-workers and friends. Mind you, I would have reported all I knew when I first found out about it and I wouldn't have turned a blind eye even if it meant losing my job. Some things are more important than status and power.

Those that we're supposed to look up to just look like the scum of the earth now and yet they all just stick their heads in the sand and carry on regardless. They have no shame and their status and fat pay cheques seem more important. These crimes against children are still happening now and someone knows something, who knows someone else who knows something yet they still keep their mouths shut. Shame on all of them.

Shame on David Cameron for not calling for a single inquiry that can cover the lot and expose just how widespread and linked together this is. I have no doubt that all these separate incidents and people are all tied in together with one massive paedophile ring operating in this country and beyond. It's up to other countries to get their own house in order but there's no reason why this country can't start cleaning their own house, regardless of who it brings down and any interim chaos and outrage it may cause.

Can we publicly and loudly petition for a single inquiry?
blue fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 08:57 AM   #43113
forydalynclwyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowdowntherabbithole View Post
I shall put a Bid on then to get an idea of the Reserve ! if anyone else wants to bid for them, please let me know so that we don't get into a daft bidding war !

EDIT: Up to £8.50 but Reserve still not met ! shall try again later !
Just read the ebay description. 8 MAGS FROM 1973 but scallywag didn`t commence til 1989. Simon Regan started it from scratch.

No photo of the mag. The poster seems to be aware of the relevance to current political situation

Maybe trying to draw someone in ?

There were a couple pre christmas which had the laudy article in they looked genuine and were at £30 plus
forydalynclwyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #43114
emmerdale

it all seems to me that obviously the wealthy have some sick kicks

a lot to me is some kind of initiation how it starts and you really cant be in the club, circle, clique until you have done the upmost disgusting act there is to do in this world.
look at them they're all power hungry, they don't really care about the people
it's self interests, greed and a who's who

I'm waiting for some asian royal family to get involved too
emmerdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #43115
bellahunter

Don't want to derail anything, but it occurred to me that all of this has not crept into the sporting world hopefully.
Old 21-01-2013, 09:00 AM   #43116
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmerdale View Post

a lot to me is some kind of initiation how it starts and you really cant be in the club, circle, clique until you have done the upmost disgusting act there is to do in this world.

Me too. I've been going on for weeks now about London being awash with Arab oil money but never seen one pic of him with anyone from middle eastern countries
Old 21-01-2013, 09:01 AM   #43117
trafficker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmerdale View Post

Is that not the queen......

Yeap you are right, its like you have to get your butt busted to get up the ladder....
trafficker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #43118
obliette

Quote:
Me too. I've been going on for weeks now about London being awash with Arab oil money but never seen one pic of him with anyone from middle eastern countries
That is likely to be because Savile was very pro Israel, and the Arabs probably wanted nothing to do with him.
Old 21-01-2013, 09:20 AM   #43119
nowdowntherabbithole

Quote:
Originally Posted by forydalynclwyd View Post
Just read the ebay description. 8 MAGS FROM 1973 but scallywag didn`t commence til 1989. Simon Regan started it from scratch.

No photo of the mag. The poster seems to be aware of the relevance to current political situation

Maybe trying to draw someone in ?

There were a couple pre christmas which had the laudy article in they looked genuine and were at £30 plus
Thanks Fory - how very clever of you to spot that! I'll send a message to the Vendor, asking for Photos of the front covers and more details. I can also have a look back at Feedback and previous sales/purchases to get a handle as to whether or not they are legit.

Ta once again for the heads up

Old 21-01-2013, 09:26 AM   #43120
forydalynclwyd

Quote:
Don't want to derail anything, but it occurred to me that all of this has not crept into the sporting world hopefully.
Interesting point. From the late 60`s until 1975 LEEDS UNITED were arguably the most popular football team in the country. GEOFF BOYCOTT (Yorkshire )was the most famous sportsman in the country also from Yorkshire which at the time was the No1 Cricketing county, and yet I have yet to find an article or photograph that could show Savile had connections to either. But the connections would have fed his ego.

Likewise the Thatcher era government hated sport and continually used sport as a political weapon. As it is now beginning to show this era was riddled with Paedophilia.

On the surface this may suggest that the committees and dignatories running UK sport were of a slightly different persausion.

The first instance of a politician caught with his trousers down that claimed to be a sports fan was the WIERDO David Mellor in the early 90`s.

All this said, someone will point out that time and again convicted Paedophiles are shown to be sports coaches/masters who abused their trust.

I recall a golf coach started a relationship with his 14 year old girl protege and was exposed for it. This though is the GREY AREA that PEDARESTS exploit to further their cause. Whilst such a relationship is wrong in the law it is at a different point on the spectrum to 50 PLUS YEAR OLD MEN ENGAGING IN SEX ORGIES with pre-pubescent BOYS who were probably paid a token amount of cash for the experience. The acceptance of the cash may exhonerate the SLUGS.

If anyone of these slugs is prepared to come forward and admit to what they practiced in and then produce for the world evidence of a young man in their early 30`s who attended these parties and afterwards entered into a LONG TERM CIVIL PARTNERSHIP relationship with SLUG then my viewpoint and others may change.

Somehow I do not see this happening as these rings only deal in abuse and move on to the next.
forydalynclwyd is offline   Reply With Quote