Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 16-12-2012, 01:37 AM   #33141
discovery77
Banned

Default Its MI5 and child abuse again

This is Anthony Blunt, the soviet spy and art historian mentioned in the Tom Watson paedophile ring article earlier as a photographed abuser. (member of the Cambridge 5). Surveyor of the Kings pictures.

So MEMBER OF MI5 AND CLOSE TO THE ROYALS - ROYAL SURVEYOR OF KINGS PICTURES.

MI5 really did feature heavily in these paedophile rings didnt they, for the power they could wield over the abusers and countries involved. Was he complicit in the filming I wonder?
discovery77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 01:48 AM   #33142
tajas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by forydalynclwyd View Post
Ian Fleming writer of the Bond books and former secret agent wrote one childrens book based on a strange land inhabited by debauched child like middle aged royalty who detested children and wanted them all caught and removed from society........

Peter Sellers at around the same time appeared in a film " The Mouse That Roared" based loosely on a small country at the heart of Europe that takes on the superpowers..........

Luxembourg the Grand Duchy within Europe. One of the original EU members, bordering Belgium, Germany and France home to RTL or Radio Luxembourg Europes largest broadcaster.

In the post war years how did Jimmy Savile and others decide that they would move to a non English speaking dot of a country and make a name for themselves?

Why was Luxembourg able to freely broadcast to European Youth "Pop Music" without restriction or censorship whilst the British Government spent the 60`s suppressing pirate radio stations and resisting calls for "free" radio broadcasting that eventually gave rise to Radio1,2,3 ,4 etc

What or who sanctioned this broadcasting power to Luxembourg ?

Has the country developed links to the dark side of religion and paedophilia?

What knowledge or connections did broadcasters such as Savile and others gain from working in Luxembourg?

The point is that Luxembourg is as much a mystery to us now as Jersey or the Vatican and yet we have accepted it without question for years in plainsight.
Try Monaco, Princess Grace, and Solar Temple.
tajas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 01:52 AM   #33143
claydog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Sorry if this has been up before - Frank Bruno and Mike Reid at Savile's funeral.

http://5ocietyx.wordpress.com/2012/1...d/#comment-571
Another two busy building time machines in their sheds, Franks up to the task..Giving a glowing eulogy to one of the biggest monsters of the 20th century. Top lads. Vorderman will keep them company..
claydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 01:56 AM   #33144
o_rourke

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajas View Post
Try Monaco, Princess Grace, and Solar Temple.
Who also happens to tie in with a very sinister car crash. In fact the only other one that happens to a princess apart from Di.

Also Di in her teens went to Princess Grace's funeral.........long before she was married to Charles.

Hmm............there's no such thing as coincidence with these fuckers.
Old 16-12-2012, 02:01 AM   #33145
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by claydog View Post
Another two busy building time machines in their sheds, Franks up to the task..Giving a glowing eulogy to one of the biggest monsters of the 20th century. Top lads. Vorderman will keep them company..
that concept you have of the shed and time machines cracks me up.
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 02:07 AM   #33146
nomorewifi
Banned

Quote:
Why was Luxembourg able to freely broadcast to European Youth "Pop Music" without restriction or censorship whilst the British Government spent the 60`s suppressing pirate radio stations and resisting calls for "free" radio broadcasting that eventually gave rise to Radio1,2,3 ,4 etc

What or who sanctioned this broadcasting power to Luxembourg ?

Has the country developed links to the dark side of religion and paedophilia?

What knowledge or connections did broadcasters such as Savile and others gain from working in Luxembourg?

The point is that Luxembourg is as much a mystery to us now as Jersey or the Vatican and yet we have accepted it without question for years in plainsight.
Very interesting points/questions.

And to throw a Morrissey lyric connection into the mix yet again (when isn't there where JS is concerned), "Ask" has the line "writing frightening verse, to a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg".

Maybe it just scanned nicely, and sounded funny (it does). Or maybe, as with Panic, and all the other songs, there's more to the reference.

nomorewifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 02:12 AM   #33147
claydog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
that concept you have of the shed and time machines cracks me up.

I check grandsecs posts to see if he has unfucked himself, but if he has not made one then it's not looking good for Frank.
Old 16-12-2012, 02:13 AM   #33148
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by claydog View Post
I check grandsecs posts to see if he has unfucked himself, but if he has not made one then it's not looking good for Frank.
hehe, poor frank, if he did manage it he'd probably end up back in the ring with tyson
Old 16-12-2012, 02:19 AM   #33149
anders7777
Eternal Member

Cool

Quote:
Luc Besson, writer and director of Leon -

Quote:
Originally Posted by discovery77 View Post
I agree. At the very least it was the source of the suggested blinding flash and it did clip the merc as paint evidences. And then theres the motorbikes.

I write about the whole methodology of the assassination crash, transposed in my novel. The perps used a DAZER... Could blind a herd of elephants at 100m, depending on the setting dialed in.
The Dude: God damn you Cameron! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about homosexuals? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with homosexuals? What the fuck are you talking about?
anders7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 02:22 AM   #33150
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorewifi View Post

And to throw a Morrissey lyric connection into the mix yet again (when isn't there where JS is concerned), "Ask" has the line "writing frightening verse, to a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg".

Maybe it just scanned nicely, and sounded funny (it does). Or maybe, as with Panic, and all the other songs, there's more to the reference.

Serge Gainsbourg? (sp)
The Dude: God damn you Cameron! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about homosexuals? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with homosexuals? What the fuck are you talking about?
Old 16-12-2012, 02:22 AM   #33151
tajas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by o_rourke View Post
Very interesting observation. I've often wondered about Luxembourg and the fact that it became such a famous place on the tip of our tongue even though nobody knew exactly where the hell it was or anything about it other than being famous for a radio station.
Why all this giving a shit for New Labour's "People's" Princess all of a sudden?
The Spencers are one of the "dodgy" families too.
The Royale Family got shut of a dangerous, gobby, unpredictable, blabber mouth.
Luckily, she was "unstable", so that's ok.
A heir and a spare were produced.
Tony B.Liar bought himself a distraction from his actions and a short lived spurt of popularity.
The Military Industrial Complex got shut of a trouble maker (my mine's bigger than your mine).
Harry Hewitt became a fully fledged Windsor (despite the ginger hair).
And no Muslims were injured or insulted (except one, dead as a dodi).
Sorted.

(Watch out for the girl in the red dress/the guy in the white Uno).

It wasn't that long ago. Wake Up. Remember. Don't be lulled back to sleep.
tajas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 02:26 AM   #33152
forydalynclwyd

Quote:

I feel sure that Morrissey and others from the late 70`s early 80`s connected to the late Tony Wilson in the Salford /Manchester music scene had intimate knowledge of Saviles antics.

Young impressionable boys from working class Northern backgrounds, they would have met seedy promoters,club owners, industry Mr Fix-its in attempting to break through.

The Panic video is pre-emptive of 2012 but was filmed 25 years earlier.

I was never a Smiths fan but looking through the archives they were scratching beneath the surface in an industry and its workings.

In recent days he has commented on the nurse suicide.

I think there is more to come from Morrissey.
forydalynclwyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 02:28 AM   #33153
marlowe
Banned

Quote:
Very interesting observation. I've often wondered about Luxembourg and the fact that it became such a famous place on the tip of our tongue even though nobody knew exactly where the hell it was or anything about it other than being famous for a radio station.
The Chateau des Amerois 'Mothers of Darkness' castle is not far from Luxembourg.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 02:29 AM   #33154
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
Undoubtedly true, and unfortunately Hollywood/red-carpet/politician/mega-rich would seem to be one of the major conduits of massively perversive sexual practices feeding up to the major-elites... the glue that holds the whole control mechanism together...
Needs exposing. Y'know, like in a bank-heist movie, a network of laser sensors, spray some aerosol mist, it illuminates EXACTLY where the network goes. That's what we have been doing, and need to continue to do. Sorry for the absence. Y'know... shit n shit happens...
Welcome back and onwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
But this is what is so good about this thread, the majority get down at times, but there are always others having an up day. They are fighting, they are showing us the way, they are opening our eyes, and they are strong. Feed off their strength, contribute when you can, read when you can't. The more you read, the more you will become empowered. Hugs all round
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfiligree View Post
Hangthedj - I know that dark dark energy too well.. Had the same heavy terrifyingly dark feeling when my poor dear mother was dying of cancer too. Those such as Savile are devoid of love, empathy and humanity and thrive on this dark energy (look at how he relished the energy of Glencoe - it made him feel 'terrific', and felt a 'warm, reaching out feeling' as people died or were in pain). So to combat people like these we need to cultivate love, empathy and humanity within ourselves and try to awaken it in others. Thank you for sending infinite love and light - it's the only way to combat the dark forces we face. Sending it right back to you! Please stay on this thread!
Yes, don't stop posting hangthedj, as we are too low in numbers as it is. We all have down days too i'm sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Is the film director winner?

I'll have to get a new profile pic if it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookoutside View Post
I can't imagine it would be one of the 3 big music "knights'. After all, they are seen as being nearly royalty in this country. The headline says world famous, so that must rule out nobby's nuts.
They surely wouldn't describe him as 'world famous' in the British media, even if he did have some international success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
Bishops reject Vatican abuse cover-up allegations 2006-10-02, Washington Post. Posted: 2006-11-11 00:00:00.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn.../AR20061002001

Is this where Jack Straw got his idea from?
No, he just gets his ideas from the same people I reckon.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 16-12-2012 at 02:31 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 02:30 AM   #33155
claydog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
hehe, poor frank, if he did manage it he'd probably end up back in the ring with tyson
They both paraded around like they owned the gaff but they were merely puppets themselves, I was on holiday with a friend who use to be a reporter in Cardiff, they told me how Frank turned violent by a comment made to him that was not even really that touchy, he threatened to punch her through the wall, his words to her, She also told me a few things about Charlotte and her mum.. I think Frank is well known for violent outbursts many victims of abuse and mind control do, they often resist also, Amy Winehouse certainly did, then they slotted her and created a foundation, they do like to repeat patterns and club 27 is just one of them..

All these famous "celebs" are merely puppets for a very insane oligarchs and money printers. How can they carry on selling this shit when every one can see them? How long before even my postman gets it? He is a particular blunt tool my postie though so maybe he is not the best example, posting our letters appears quite a task most days.. Any thing with Royal stamped on it is fucking useless..
Old 16-12-2012, 02:31 AM   #33156
o_rourke

Quote:
The Chateau des Amerois 'Mothers of Darkness' castle is not far from Luxembourg.
It is all making sense now

Thanks for that.
Old 16-12-2012, 02:32 AM   #33157
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Anders, you may have lost me for a moment...

Or do you mean he could have used Serge Gainsbourg as an alternative rhyming couplet for that last line before the chorus?

No just throwing it into the mix, v prolly nothing
Old 16-12-2012, 02:32 AM   #33158
marlowe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by discovery77 View Post

This is Anthony Blunt, the soviet spy and art historian mentioned in the Tom Watson paedophile ring article earlier as a photographed abuser. (member of the Cambridge 5). Surveyor of the Kings pictures.

So MEMBER OF MI5 AND CLOSE TO THE ROYALS - ROYAL SURVEYOR OF KINGS PICTURES.

MI5 really did feature heavily in these paedophile rings didnt they, for the power they could wield over the abusers and countries involved. Was he complicit in the filming I wonder?
He was said to have strangled young boys for 'snuff' films while they were being raped.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 02:33 AM   #33159
o_rourke

Quote:
I feel sure that Morrissey and others from the late 70`s early 80`s connected to the late Tony Wilson in the Salford /Manchester music scene had intimate knowledge of Saviles antics.

Young impressionable boys from working class Northern backgrounds, they would have met seedy promoters,club owners, industry Mr Fix-its in attempting to break through.

The Panic video is pre-emptive of 2012 but was filmed 25 years earlier.

I was never a Smiths fan but looking through the archives they were scratching beneath the surface in an industry and its workings.

In recent days he has commented on the nurse suicide.

I think there is more to come from Morrissey.
Indeed and I agree.
Old 16-12-2012, 02:33 AM   #33160
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
It still needs to be seen and then ripped apart.

It's the point that it's not being allowed to be shown is what's frustrating.

However, I hope it's frustrating enough and demanding enough to eventually be shown.

If anything, it shows only a little more than the two vid clips that I posted of the three hour more intensive video first posted by Trafficker. Those vids really provide far more background without the sensationalism surrounded by the Unlawful Killing one.

But I still hope the stink around it raises people's interest..........i.e. the masses.

Who knows............perhaps that was the plan all along. And if so, then well done Keith Allen.

absolutely. no censorship and complete freedom of speech.