Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 25-11-2012, 04:25 PM   #23101
angeldelight
Banned

[QUOTE=gojam;1061158191]Hunter Gatherer, I'm as straight a shooter as they come. But I'm pretty sure that some ppl won't like everything I have to say. For example 'Common Purpose' is being hyped in the MSM as a "Quasi-Masonic organisation" but this is only because the MSM are worried about the Leveson report and they are trying to undermine it before it's been published.Common Purpose is cliquey but the real problem is Masonic and not "Quasi-Masonic".

Common Purpose are a massive threat right now to freedom of the press. The Mac Muffin nonce sense was set up to justify more contol of internet - facebook, twitter. Common Purpose uses NLP to brainwash future leaders, for their agenda. They have infiltrated every institution in the UK.

This charity is in bed with the Government and operate above the law.
They have secret meetings and have put people on a black list for asking questions about their dodgey activities.

Goverment, Levison, Media Standards Trust, Hacked Off Campaign, BOIJ all in it together.

Not one MP has the balls to stand up and expose these useful idiots

These fuckers are dangerous and need to be locked up.....please don't down play the influence and damage this fake charidee has had on this country.

Sorry to keep bringing up Common Purpose.....they are major player's right now that are invovled in serious financial fraud and child abuse....
angeldelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 04:29 PM   #23102
blue_bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders7777 View Post
Yes, I stand corrected - whereas the two boxers behind him seemed to be making a point... ???
Definitely making a point. I did a little post at the start about this whole show and I'm still convinced the boring old coppers are going to be of more interest than the celebs.
blue_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 04:37 PM   #23103
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaman View Post
We refer to Children as 'Kids'

The proper definition of the word,- 'kid' is a Young Goat.--NOT a Human Child.

Young Goats/kids were a common Sacrificial Animal in history and in certain dispicable circles, as well as tribal culture.....

A 'leftovers' in western language from the past sacrificials maybe....?

Google image search for 'kid' doesn't show any young goats at all--How worrying is that!
you are catching on

seeing as its the season who put the X in Christmas?
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 04:38 PM   #23104
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Quote:
http://thesumpplug.blogspot.com.es/2...-beefcake.html

Captain Beefcake

In 1966, the National Amateur Body-Builders’ Association voted in a new president for a five-year term. And in September that year Jimmy Savile presided, as presidents do, over NABBA’s showcase event: the amateur Mr. Universe contest.

“A special day,” as Savile later reminisced. “It was like Indian drums — but it was the beating hearts of all the lads.”

One of those lads was a 19-year-old unknown with sinews like steel hawsers but still-ropy English. Although he wouldn’t win the title until the following year, he still managed to come a close second at his first attempt (his weedy calves let him down, by all accounts) . But second is for losers, and Arnold Schwarzenegger was inconsolable. One of the judges, Wag Bennett, felt so sorry for him that he and his wife took him in as a lodger at their home on the Romford road. Arnie lived with the Bennetts for the next five years, on and off, paving the way for the Conan movies, the Kennedy wife and the California governor’s mansion that were to come by eating seven meals and popping three ’roids a day, and pumping any old iron in an East End gym.

Willkommen im Billy Walker country, baby.

Sitting demurely in his pinstriped suit alongside the kaftan-clad Jimmy Savile in the front row at the Victoria Palace theatre that ripply, lubed-up evening in 1966 was another very strange man. Very strange and very, very rich, although in this case he’d made his pile by bringing up crude oil from beneath the sands of Kuwait instead of shaking down the dance halls that straddled the Pennines.

Enter J. Paul Getty.

Getty loved bodybuilders even more than he loved collecting classical statues of perfectly proportioned demigods with unfeasibly tiny penises. Despite making it into the 1966 Guinness Book of Records with his $1.2 billion personal fortune, he was notoriously tight with his money. He even had a payphone installed inside his UK mansion, Sutton Place, to stymie any house guests’ plans to make long-distance calls at his expense. Yet whenever NABBA pleaded poverty, which was a frequent enough occurrence back then, he never thought twice about writing out another cheque to save the day. Jimmy Savile was good at getting people to do that.

In 1967, the year Arnold Schwarzenegger won his first Mr. Universe title, but for reasons that are somewhat less straightforward to extrapolate, Getty would also finance the decidedly odd filmmaker and Hollywood tittle-tattle king Kenneth Anger, who was keen to get cracking on his new Aleister Crowley phase. The adventure lurched on for a few years with a few flaky projects that received next to no attention. It all ended rather abruptly when Jimmy Page’s wife threw Anger out and told him never to darken their gates of perception again.

What is this — some kind of joke written by David Lynch? “A peroxide-haired Yorkshire DJ, an Austrian bodybuilder, a gossiping gay occultist and the world’s richest man walk into a bar….”

No, it’s no joke. It’s just Savileana a-go-go: the gift — that’s the German word for poison, as Arnie might point out — that keeps on giving.

Posted by Archie Valparaiso at 13:53
2 comments:
Anonymous said...
Awesome work... I was dubious, but it all checks out...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/5...rly-years.html

check this passage from the above article

'Arnold, I was just showing John the room you used to sleep in,' Dianne tells him.

'Ah, Ports-mouth,' says Schwarzenegger in his unmistakable honking voice. 'I remember that room very well.' This is followed by a richly suggestive laugh – 'Heh, heh, heh.' (In early life – as in later – Arnold was always a doggedly attentive skirt-chaser.)

'I bet you do,' says Dianne, also laughing, 'but we won't go into that now.

From this thread on Jimmy Savile;

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=400532.0

there is this:

Jimmy Savile was the president of NABBA in the 60's / early 70's. He was also the coverman on some gay magazine around the same time so i guess thats when big Oscar decided to distance himself from him. Apparently he got friendly with a lot of bodybuilders in a gay for pay or gay for contest results way during this time including Arnold.

A while back on british TV, Arnold was being interviewed for his End of Days film and the interviewer (Johnny Vaughn http://fishcakes.biz/archive/ysp_f4_...han/index6.htm) asked him if his relationship with Jimmy Saville was true. Arnold became visibly angry and claim to not know who Jimmy was even tho Jimmy had been nabba president and had handed Arnold his trophies each time he won the Universe.

Then follow this thread,

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=206869.50

and this revelation comes out...

When Arnold moved to England in the 1960's he lived with wealthy gay businessman John Dixey. He also was heavily involved with Jimmy Saville and Wag Bennet who used to enjoy watching Arnold shag his wife Dianne, sometimes with Rick Wayne joining in. In the USA his main sugardaddy was Paco Arce Gomez (not the Weiders). In the early 1970's his boyfriend and supporter was one of the Shriver family and it was he who invited Arnold to the party where he met Maria.

Further dirt showing the depth of corruption and procurement within bodybuilding here:

http://www.defamer.com.au/2011/05/an...e/#more-405001

And a bit more inside info:

Here is Jimmy on the front cover of Health and Strength as President of NABBA and again on the front cover of Gay News. It was this cover which resulted in old Oscar Heidenstam removing him as President. That is a laugh though as Oscar was as gay as the day is long at the north pole in mid summer. He and that other old flake Oscar State were at it like rabbits with not just competitors but each other as well.
23 November 2012 20:23
Funny that you should post this tonight Andy.This goes back to the first conversation i had with you when i was telling you i was trying to track down a possible member of Jimmys "Bournemouth Team."That person in question is also connected to Arnie from the bodybuilding days in London,as he is not only gay...but an ex bodybuilder too!!! And strangely...like Jimmy did.. he now lives in a large Motorcaravan despite a 6figure bank account and healthy private pension.And a month or so from our conversation i am no closer to tracking him down as he has well and truly gone to ground,and friends of his have clammed up tight.
thehuntergatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #23105
claydog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by david numen View Post
Will the show really deliver the goods? I note that the man behind it is a self-styled expert in child protection and has been on side with Team McCann.

I've had personal dealing with him and he is NOT for the protection of children he is a Freemason and similar in many ways to Max Clifford part of the problem not the solution, The whole Savile thing in MSM is being totally orchestrated and scapegoats are being prepared, Freddy Starr was one and this did not have any desired effect, this is total and blatant manipulation by media and they know their only real channel of influence is TV and journalism and WE all know they are complicit cunts.

We are literally tearing down the wall brick by brick and they have a few nonces with hods who are not up the the fucking job of replacing them to cover for the puppet masters at the heart of this entire paedo riddled franchise of establishment

Last edited by claydog; 25-11-2012 at 04:42 PM.
claydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #23106
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
hi anders.
Sa-VILE et al - is the tip of MANY icebergs- EVERYTHING is connected - albeit the focus must be kept on one of a the few areas that MI5 (BBC) have had to acknowledge ( but as we know they never let a good crisis go to waste and as FcA shows - they will extort from the good and be readily paid out by their cohorts.
Gerrish is a hero - and brought himself up to speed and became an effective activist in short time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz18...8&feature=plcp

The Masonic connection is very important - I think CP has it's roots here.
There's a masonic connection in everything , the OTO is the entertainment business Satanic link in the UK...in the USSA it's the military - as we know form the Laural Canyon exposures a few yrs back.

The paedo's have at long last given us the key - go down the rabbit hole - find these long forbidden truths' - now you have a growing legion of support , that wasn't available to many of us before.

Alan Watt is an expert in how we have been manipulated but because of the 'hate laws' in Canada is unable to be specific. Once one figures out that ALL our CONventional teaching of history is a LIE - then the REAL awakening begins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GhP...layer_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/user/zionget

http://iamthewitness.com/
Hi Lizzy,

Great post and great links!

Alan Watt is a MUST!
The Dude: God damn you Cameron! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about homosexuals? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with homosexuals? What the fuck are you talking about?
anders7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #23107
real_jimmyjones
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjersey View Post
Not really no, you straight up said they lied and then came up with a boating accident by way of explaining the injuries. Your posts cannot in anyway be interpreted as the two boys "may have exxagerated".
I'm with you now, I may have not explained myself very well. I shall attempt to clarify this. The injuries that they said occurred at a 'party' in London, eg: rectal damage which required hospital treatment, were no such thing. The injuries were not as severe as they told the magazine over their pub lunch, the actual 'injury' was sustained on an canoeing activity away from the Care Home, which was witnessed by the lads and the staff who were there. This can be reinforced by talking to the people who witnessed the incident. How this became the basis of a story of forced anal rape, at a undisclosed London location, is for you to decide, I know who I believe. Again this story in the Magazine came from a lad I know, and who is known to others who were at Bryn Estyn at the time of the alleged incident. Names are unimportant at this stage as it would not be right to name someone who may not have told anyone else, including his family. But, this does not mean that the whole Scallywag article is incorrect, just certain parts of it are at best, exaggerated. I am open to anything that can 100% confirm the version that was printed in the Magazine, but it must be noted that I can, if needed, call on eye-witnesses to dispute it.
real_jimmyjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 04:44 PM   #23108
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Quote:
You mean pictures like this???

We had it here at ICKE for YEARS!!! Before the dead tree press caught on

There are some people who just dont read the posts properly,jump to there own conclusions etc etc then seem to want 2hours after we have debated and looked into someone and decided they are probably not worthy of the P***o tag...... to still start an arguement in an empty room.Whats that old addage about empty barrels making the most noise.

Last edited by thehuntergatherer; 25-11-2012 at 04:45 PM.
thehuntergatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 04:44 PM   #23109
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsabil View Post
I'm with you, can someone please explain the point of this? Shall I google pictures of every celebrity who had ever met Savile, post pics on here (if I knew how) and insinuate that they were paedophiles? Sounds like fun.
Insinuate by association??? Totally out of order, that is.
The Dude: God damn you Cameron! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about homosexuals? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with homosexuals? What the fuck are you talking about?
Old 25-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #23110
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jond View Post
its simply intelligence gathering thats the point, police, FBI, the funny people do it as standard procedure i'd imagine to find out who people are what makes them tick, who they 'associates' are, key to cracking any unsolved mystery is in the details which is why the cops write everything down
Yes it is intel.

Dubster and borsabil, please tel me why photos web sites you tubes are furiously being bleached and scrubbed?

HERE we are a memory WHOLE, if nothing else...
Old 25-11-2012, 04:48 PM   #23111
forydalynclwyd

Quote:
http://thesumpplug.blogspot.com.es/2...y-and-all.html

Uncle Jim Cobley and all

INT. BELLE VUE – NEW ELIZABETHAN BALLROOM – CARNIVAL NIGHT - 1963

A flamboyant big-chinned DISK JOCKEY, whose hairstyle is a peroxide reimagining of Laurence Olivier as Richard III, is at the microphone:

DISK JOCKEY
(chomping on huge cigar)
Now then, now then. Here's a nice slow
number for all yow loovleh guys 'n' gals
to get up close and let the romance flow.
It's ... smooch time!
(yodels)

INSERT – TURNTABLE: Tar-stained fingertips drop the needle onto a 7-inch record (blue Decca label).

MUSIC CUE: KATHY KIRBY – SECRET LOVE

CUT TO:

A hard-faced YOUNG WOMAN with hard-lacquered big hair that's exactly the same colour as the Disk Jockey's. She's standing on the edge of the dancefloor, tugging at the jacket sleeve of her sour-faced, floppy-quiffed BOYFRIEND.

YOUNG WOMAN
(imploring)
Coom on, Ian. Just one song. Please! Yer
promised!

BOYFRIEND
(with a Gorbals growl)
Luke. I've tawld ye a thoosand times, Myra.
I dinnae dance.

CUT TO OH FUCK IT

Pfft. No. Just no. Facile junk. Beyond belief. Bin it.

Except it actually happened, as it 'appens, more or less as scripted. According to extracts from Myra Hindley’s diary quoted in Emlyn Williams’s Beyond Belief, she and Ian Brady were indeed regular punters at the New Elizabethan Ballroom at the now-demolished Belle Vue pleasure grounds, in Manchester’s Gorton district. She daydreamed about the two of them being billed as featured dancers there one day, and we know that they attended at least one of the many "Carnival Nights" hosted by the venue's resident DJ at the time, Jimmy Savile. Myra Hindley was a Gorton girl, living at her grandmother's house on Bannock Street. Savile’s big red fuck-off Rolls Royce was a local landmark, regularly parked on ostentatious display right outside the entrance.

Savile sequenced two "smooch times" in his DJ sessions (still called "record dances" in those pre-disco days): one before and one after the live group that he reluctantly put on as a sap to the Musicians' Union. The second smooch time would segue into an hour of rock 'n' roll, followed by a Ray Conniff-driven proto-chillout to end the evening and clear the room with as few altercations as possible.

On Boxing Day, 1964, Brady and Hindley made an audio recording as they bound, gagged and photographed Lesley Ann Downey before they killed her. The tape ends with a snippet of the song "The Little Drummer Boy". It was the version by Ray Conniff.

Flash-forward fifteen years. Janie Jones, the tabloids' favourite sex-party hostess with the mostest, answers a summons to appear before Jimmy Savile soon after her release from prison. His grounds for demanding the encounter? To read her the riot act for having the temerity to campaign for Myra Hindley's release. Not for the reason why most people would have objected to the idea of freeing Hindley — you know, her having helped kidnap, torture, rape and murder other people's children and bury them on Saddleworth Moor, all that stuff — but because, as Janie Jones explained, "he said it was disgraceful that I was siding with Hindley against Brady." Ian Brady was Jimmy Savile's pal.

Where and when Savile first met Brady, whether at HMP Parkhurst or at Broadmoor Hospital, is unclear.1 Savile was famously — now infamously — associated with hospitals and care homes, but not with prisons, yet he definitely pitched up at Parkhurst at least once. That may well be where he met Ronnie Kray for the first time as well.2 And it's definitely where he first met Peter Sutcliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper, before going on to deepen their friendship at Broadmoor. Savile would "drop in" for some old-school Pennine bonding with Sutcliffe in his cell. Yorkshire-born and Yorkshire-bred, strong in t' arm and a ball-pein hammer in t' yed.

All this is almost certainly a coincidence of little or no consequence, of course. Just because Jimmy Savile seems to have gone out of his way to break bread with two of the most notorious serial killers in British history doesn't necessarily mean he dug where they were coming from. Indeed, as a good Catholic lad and Knight Commander of the Order of St Gregory the Great, he may have just felt sorry for them. But if the Savile story that's still being teased out were a James Ellroy or David Peace novel, the critics would slate it for collapsing under the weight of all its laboured links and heavy-handed happenstance.

It's like Sick Degrees of Kevin Bacon out there.3

Some of the coincidences are weapons-grade credibility testers, like Brady and Hindley falling in love to the strains of the latest Stateside pops blasting out from Jimmy Savile's "Power Sound Disc Deck" (oh, yes); or like Shirley "Big Daddy" Crabtree joining a crew of Hungarian émigrés to fine-tune his forearm-smash skills on the door at Savile's first string of dancehalls. Some of the coincidences are macabre, like those Ray Conniff fadeouts. But most are just messy and confusing, like Savile leaving home on Belle Vue Road in Leeds to work at Belle Vue in Manchester; or like the surname of the 15-year-old suicide being ; or like Peter Sutcliffe committing one of his murders just opposite Jimmy Savile's penthouse in Leeds, and another in Savile Park in Halifax.

Moors Murderers, Yorkshire Rippers, Kray twins, Ray Conniff Singers, Budapest muscle, Kensington madames — all are grist to the subsatanic Savilean mill. As to who'll be the next implausible but somehow inevitable name to be tacked onto the dramatis personae of this megametanarrative, it's anybody's guess. But my money's on Lord Lucan emerging, stiff-legged and blinking, from the secret cellar of Jimmy Savile's picturesque Glencoe hideaway.

1. To assume that Savile and Brady's interaction in the Sixties might have gone beyond just breathing the same fagsmoke fug one unfateful evening at Belle Vue would surely be a stretch too far even for this farfetched melodrama. But you never know.

2. Or maybe not for the first time. And there’s a whole new rabbit hole for us to tumble down right there.

3. No offence, Kevin — although it might be rash to discount an appearance by Francis Bacon in some future chapter.

(Thanks to Dan Waddell for the Twitter-riffing session that spurred this.)
Who remembers a certain deranged old Lord popping up on any TV show that would have him in the 80`s and touting for the release of Brady And Hindley?

His name was Lord Longford .His niece is now a high flying MP her name keeps popping up.

Savile maintained close links with the Manchester area until at least his 2007 radio interview with the court jester apparent.

The knowhere site for Salford lists him and his friend Teret as local celebs.

Sutcliffes victims were not all in Yorkshire at least TWO were found in Manchester.

All coincidences?
forydalynclwyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 04:49 PM   #23112
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehuntergatherer View Post
Funny that you should post this tonight Andy.This goes back to the first conversation i had with you when i was telling you i was trying to track down a possible member of Jimmys "Bournemouth Team."That person in question is also connected to Arnie from the bodybuilding days in London,as he is not only gay...but an ex bodybuilder too!!! And strangely...like Jimmy did.. he now lives in a large Motorcaravan despite a 6figure bank account and healthy private pension.And a month or so from our conversation i am no closer to tracking him down as he has well and truly gone to ground,and friends of his have clammed up tight.
Well isn't that a coinkydink???!!!???

Very interesting...
Old 25-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #23113
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehuntergatherer View Post
There are some people who just dont read the posts properly,jump to there own conclusions etc etc then seem to want 2hours after we have debated and looked into someone and decided they are probably not worthy of the P***o tag...... to still start an arguement in an empty room.Whats that old addage about empty barrels making the most noise.

You got it, and this salmon is not going out of the water for flies on hooks!
Old 25-11-2012, 04:53 PM   #23114
stepforwardsp003

Quote:
Originally Posted by real_jimmyjones View Post
Cool, thanks for that, I know that most of the paperwork was burned when the place was demolished. I shall make a request to West Glamorgan CC. The Bryn Estyn Records? I would have to know who you are first because their location is in no way public knowledge... Maybe Private Message?
The records for Bryn Estyn have the same archival status as those for Neath Farm. Access will be restricted under DPA but their management and administration is not confidential since that would be in breach both the Freedom of Information Act and the Public Records Act, not to mention data protection requests, so there is no reason why you shouldn't openly declare their whereabouts.

Last edited by stepforwardsp003; 25-11-2012 at 04:59 PM.
stepforwardsp003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 04:53 PM   #23115
jewellerymaker

Quote:
Yes it is intel.

Dubster and borsabil, please tel me why photos web sites you tubes are furiously being bleached and scrubbed?

HERE we are a memory WHOLE, if nothing else...
Thanks to Anders (and others) for defending pics! I agree with all the points made, but I also think they are important for another reason. We are talking about these people. Some people may be skimming and not reading everything. What's wrong with a few pics of the people we are discussing? Pictures speak louder than words, after all!

I am in no way insinuating these people are paedophiles - that would be idiotic. They are simply names of interest

One more point; if, which has been said, everyone knew about Savile, then surely these connections need to be made? A paedophile enabler is not much better than a paedophile in my book.
xxx

'I know that many people who are aware of the Brotherhood and its Agenda, feel the only way to respond is by stockpiling weapons and preparing for an armed defence of their liberties......The idea of meeting violence with violence is so obviously contradictory and so utterly devoid of the faintest spark of intelligence, that one wonders how few brain cells must be activated to conjure such a thought'. David Icke
jewellerymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #23116
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
You got it, and this salmon is not going out of the water for flies on hooks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewellerymaker View Post
Thanks to Anders (and others) for defending pics! I agree with all the points made, but I also think they are important for another reason. We are talking about these people. Some people may be skimming and not reading everything. What's wrong with a few pics of the people we are discussing? Pictures speak louder than words, after all!

I am in no way insinuating these people are paedophiles - that would be idiotic. They are simply names of interest

One more point; if, which has been said, everyone knew about Savile, then surely these connections need to be made? A paedophile enabler is not much better than a paedophile in my book.
xxx
Exactly, now if we were naming photos of people (living) AS paedos, nonces, then we stray into libel/defamation, and we have been careful not to do that.

I personally think a thread needs some visual stimulus every now and then.

Shakespeare = Picture = 1000 words
Old 25-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #23117
magoo22

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...se-images.html Probably been put up before but hey ho. More royalist paedos.
magoo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #23118
ambersky
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux_mundi View Post
I read this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...an-Davies.html

and it got me thinking how Savile seems to be a 'handler'. He took Tony Calder and Ray Teret and made them his protégés.

He mentored the younger men and made him like him. They then went on to have fairly successful careers of their own.

Father and son - how creepy is that?!

Anyway, this led me to try to discover a link to MKUltra. It's quite tenuous but I like playing six degrees of separation. In this case it's only 3 degrees of separation:

Dr David Owen - "rubber stamped" Savile's appointment to Broadmoor Hospital

Dr David Owen - worked under Dr William Sargant at St Thomas's Hospital, before changing careers - leaving medicine for politics.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...the-wards.html

Dr David Owen:

Wiki - Dr William Sargant - associated with brainwashing/MKUltra:
Acress Celia Imrie was treated at St. Thomas's Hospital clinic run by William Sargant.

Quote:
Desperate now, my parents decided to send me away to St Thomas’ Hospital in London, to enter one of the special wards belonging to the Department of Psychological Medicine. And once there I was placed under the care of world-famous psychiatrist William Sargant. I was 14.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnew...s-evil-doctor/
ambersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 05:03 PM   #23119
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magoo22 View Post
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...se-images.html Probably been put up before but hey ho. More royalist paedos.

You couldn't make it up, lol, another uber-vetted coincidence!

A GOVERNMENT official with responsibility for Buckingham Palace security has been charged with making child abuse images.
Home Office civil servant David Tracey, 48, works in a Whitehall unit that spearheads strategy on tackling terrorism. Tracey was arrested by Essex Police and charged with four counts of making indecent images of children.
He appeared at Southend Magistrates Court on November 14 and has been bailed to return to Basildon Magistrates Court on January 8. Tracey has now been suspended from duty at the Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism, where he had access to plans of Buckingham Palace.
Sources said Tracey had specific responsibility for advising strategy on the protection of Royal palaces and other important public buildings, including Downing Street, as well as of nuclear sites.
The OSCT unit is part of the Home Office and reports directly to Home Secretary Theresa May and parliamentary under-secretary of state for crime and security James Brokenshire.
OSCT delivers the UK’s Counter-Terrorism Strategy — known as CONTEST — through legislation and finance and sets the agenda for the ministerial level COBRA crisis meetings held during national emergencies.
The OSCT works closely with MI5 and police to help keep the public safe from terrorism.
Tracey lives with his estranged wife.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2DG6MS6uG

Last edited by anders7777; 25-11-2012 at 05:03 PM.
Old 25-11-2012, 05:03 PM   #23120
forydalynclwyd

http://www.chucklebutty.co.uk/Diddymen.html

This is probably why the pictures were posted.

The names quoted in the link above are about as appropriate to today as homophobic or racist nicknames. I just wonder why no one has advised this celeb of the alternative meanings to some of his "characters" i.e. Snuff!
forydalynclwyd is offline   Reply With Quote