Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2017, 03:56 PM   #1
sin00
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 954
Likes: 1,032 (438 Posts)
Default End-of-world broadcast interrupts TV in Orange County

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...alifornia.html


Some Orange County residents were stunned Thursday, Sept. 21, when television programming was suddenly interrupted for about a minute with an ominous message predicting the end of the world.

Stacy Laflamme of Lake Forest said she was watching the HGTV channel via Cox Communications about 11:05 a.m. when suddenly an emergency alert flashed across her screen followed by a voice.

“Realize this, extremely violent times will come,” a man’s voice boomed, according to a video of the alert.

Laflamme said she was alarmed.

“It almost sounded like Hitler talking,” she said. “It sounded like a radio broadcast coming through the television.”

In addition to Cox, Spectrum cable customers in Orange County received the alert.

Erin Mireles of Diamond Bar was watching the Bravo channel on Spectrum’s cable system when her show was interrupted by the alert.

“I was definitely startled, ’cause the volume increased exponentially,” she said. “I wasn’t alarmed in the sense of thinking something was wrong, ’cause I assumed it was some sort of hack. My channel changed back to Bravo after a couple minutes.”

The mysterious alert became a hot topic on social media.

Last edited by sin00; 22-09-2017 at 07:17 PM.
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 04:53 PM   #2
AClockworkOrange
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 85
Likes: 13 (8 Posts)
Default

Orange County...
Orange = 6+9+1+5+7+5 = 33
A clockwork orange...


"Erin Mireles of Diamond Bar was watching the Bravo channel on Spectrum’s cable system when her show was interrupted by the alert."
Diamond = 4+9+1+4+6+5+4 = 33

Last edited by AClockworkOrange; 22-09-2017 at 04:57 PM.
Likes: (1)
AClockworkOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 06:12 PM   #3
dmckenna
Senior Member
 
dmckenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 766
Likes: 1,368 (478 Posts)
Default

"The problem occurred because of one or more radio stations conducting an emergency test, Joe Camero, a spokesman for Cox, said Thursday.

Cable systems pick up such alerts, and viewers should have seen just a typical emergency-broadcast test.

“With these tests, an emergency tone is sent out to initiate the test,” Camero said. “After the tone is transmitted, another tone is sent to end the message. It appears that the radio station (or stations) did not transmit the end tone to complete the test.”

Then the broadcast picked up some audio feed that bled into the alert.

Camero said Cox technicians shut down the emergency test as soon as they became aware of the problem.

“We don’t want to alarm anyone with any false emergency alerts,” he said."



Bollocks. Utter bollocks. That was deliberately put out there.
__________________
Somewhere deep in the abyss of a conspiracy forum, a wise man once said..."Politics is for the sheeple".
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 06:37 PM   #4
jaybigjay
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 380
Likes: 502 (234 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post
"The problem occurred because of one or more radio stations conducting an emergency test, Joe Camero, a spokesman for Cox, said Thursday.

Cable systems pick up such alerts, and viewers should have seen just a typical emergency-broadcast test.

“With these tests, an emergency tone is sent out to initiate the test,” Camero said. “After the tone is transmitted, another tone is sent to end the message. It appears that the radio station (or stations) did not transmit the end tone to complete the test.”

Then the broadcast picked up some audio feed that bled into the alert.

Camero said Cox technicians shut down the emergency test as soon as they became aware of the problem.

“We don’t want to alarm anyone with any false emergency alerts,” he said."



Bollocks. Utter bollocks. That was deliberately put out there.
In a modern digital system I honestely can't see how there explanation could occur. like you say bollox.
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 07:17 PM   #5
sin00
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 954
Likes: 1,032 (438 Posts)
Default

Yeah they are lying about it being a mistake. I think it was deliberate.

The question is, what does it all mean? Why did they do it? Here's more about it from the Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...alifornia.html

Last edited by sin00; 22-09-2017 at 07:21 PM.
Likes: (2)
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 07:58 PM   #6
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 22,327
Likes: 3,643 (2,389 Posts)
Default

If the elites are planning like the end of the world attack, make sure you'd go with the masses. It would be horrible if you survived....you and the elites.

Sorry to moan and rant but I've just had it enough really.

- When 1/3 of the local population go against the plan of elites, yet petition is ignored and their plan goes ahead.

- Organisations keep on saying "We care our people" which doesn't go with their action.

- When a disabled person hands over a 'fit note' which doctor has said the person is not fit for work, yet JCP staff asks "so why haven't you looking for work?" (I guess it wasn't obvious enough?)

- When DWP cuts off benefit regardless of health evidence and even to the point, just make up their story for your health.

It really is the end of the world.
They are charging forward guys and they couldn't be careless to pretend anymore.

So I'd say, go for it. Let's end it together.
When I am forced to go, I'll ask my helpers on other dimension to make sure something will happen that the elites will regret what they've done.... e.g. their ventilation system of the underground facility fails....that type of thing. That's the least I can do in exchange of my life.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 22-09-2017 at 08:09 PM.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 10:33 AM   #7
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,962
Likes: 805 (561 Posts)
Default

They want us to fear. They feed on fear. Kill us and end of dinner and no pudding either. Of course if the game is up then they will just kill us all. But why warn us? One last snack before the darkness enfolds them?
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 23-09-2017 at 10:34 AM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 09:37 PM   #8
zen_anarchy
Senior Member
 
zen_anarchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: everywhere
Posts: 3,543
Likes: 79 (21 Posts)
Default

This is pretty much a psychological experiment most likely done by one of the top U.S. universities or the Tavistock institute to gauge the reactions and maybe even the spread of the information.

Governments, think tanks and psychological studies at universities regularly participate in blind tests on unknowing participants to gain info for the viability of such tests.

I believe the original 1977 Granada broadcast in the U.K. was a similar type of test to gauge the publics gullibility.

The tell tale sign in this American broadcast is that it seems to have been targeted towards heavily religious areas of America with a particular bent towards Christian eschatology.
__________________
This is probably hate speech
zen_anarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 12:04 AM   #9
wingwang
Senior Member
 
wingwang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 642
Likes: 200 (108 Posts)
Default

TV hijacks were much better in the seventies...


wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 01:16 AM   #10
quadrati
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 324
Likes: 264 (137 Posts)
Default

So it was hacked by some doom monger, or a right wing group, or a left wing group, or Russia. Or it was hacked by some unknown wierdo.

Or it was the apprentice elites having a moment of fun in their 15 minute tea break. Their masters will be cross.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 09:12 AM   #11
ex sheep
Senior Member
 
ex sheep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Subtleland
Posts: 24,253
Likes: 1,323 (624 Posts)
Default

.
__________________
Man everywhere seem to be caught in the denial of reality. They fear the awful truth and are turning a blind eye… .Therefore, they avoid it and cast it from their minds and consciousness.
Likes: (2)
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 12:13 PM   #12
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,962
Likes: 805 (561 Posts)
Default

Its WAR OF THE WORLDS all over again. See how we react.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
Likes: (2)
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 08:07 PM   #13
velma
Senior Member
 
velma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 2,330 (739 Posts)
Default

We don't need some Orwellian oracle to tell us "extremely violent times" are coming. They are already here! Although, it's about to get exponentially worse.
Likes: (3)
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 10:34 PM   #14
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 22,327
Likes: 3,643 (2,389 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
We don't need some Orwellian oracle to tell us "extremely violent times" are coming. They are already here! Although, it's about to get exponentially worse.
That's the message I'm getting from the spirit too.
Me: This is so bad....
Spirit: You ain't seen nothing yet. You'll look back on this day and think you had it good.
Me:
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 12:07 AM   #15
billybleach
Senior Member
 
billybleach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 934
Likes: 319 (168 Posts)
Default

Well, a good'ol earth scortching is probably due right about now
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ_o6...rom=PL&index=9
Saul Williams - Not In Our Name (The Pledge of Resistance)
billybleach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 10:54 AM   #16
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,962
Likes: 805 (561 Posts)
Default

My soul says something is about to happen. Something amazing that will prove to everyone the existence of magic etc.

But who's to say that won't be Freddy Krueger manifesting in the streets killing folk.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
Likes: (2)
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 11:41 AM   #17
sin00
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 954
Likes: 1,032 (438 Posts)
Default

Here is the video itself


Last edited by sin00; 28-09-2017 at 11:42 AM.
Likes: (1)
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 11:52 AM   #18
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 22,327
Likes: 3,643 (2,389 Posts)
Default

^ The end of the world date 23rd September has now been moved to ...yet again.....

dah dah dah-----
to be continued.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 02:44 PM   #19
reverendjim
Senior Member
 
reverendjim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 7,895
Likes: 1,101 (671 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
If the elites are planning like the end of the world attack, make sure you'd go with the masses. It would be horrible if you survived....you and the elites.

Sorry to moan and rant but I've just had it enough really.

- When 1/3 of the local population go against the plan of elites, yet petition is ignored and their plan goes ahead.

- Organisations keep on saying "We care our people" which doesn't go with their action.

- When a disabled person hands over a 'fit note' which doctor has said the person is not fit for work, yet JCP staff asks "so why haven't you looking for work?" (I guess it wasn't obvious enough?)

- When DWP cuts off benefit regardless of health evidence and even to the point, just make up their story for your health.

It really is the end of the world.
They are charging forward guys and they couldn't be careless to pretend anymore.

So I'd say, go for it. Let's end it together.
When I am forced to go, I'll ask my helpers on other dimension to make sure something will happen that the elites will regret what they've done.... e.g. their ventilation system of the underground facility fails....that type of thing. That's the least I can do in exchange of my life.
dont worry...murphy has it covered. they are as fucked as everyone else.
__________________
in my opinion

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 03:27 PM   #20
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 22,327
Likes: 3,643 (2,389 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
dont worry...murphy has it covered. they are as fucked as everyone else.
Thank you. You brightened my day.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:36 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.