Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 21-09-2017, 05:33 PM   #21
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
once again, i am just saying be careful what you wish for or in this case get behind. aboriginal activism in canada is looking pretty facist to me. i think its pretty clear they dont want equality. they seem to just want more of what they have and continuous apologies. as far as nation building and all the things that would require goes, like taxing your people to pay for services, well, someone else will pay for it. hard words yes. politically incorrect? you bet. and nothing but the truth. as far as the guys i know who left the reserve goes, they would agree. the ones who want to stay on reserve and collect while not lifting a finger, well, what would you expect them to want? just like welfare abusers they want their gravy train. indians divided...who'd a thunk it? do i owe them? no, i was born here too. and no one is offering me a free ride. white privilege? i haven't experienced that. but i have experienced affirmative action.

wanna hear something really politically incorrect? they get to skip 3000 years of painful and deadly cultural development to go from the stone age (thats right, stone age) right straight to the information age where they can complain loud and long all day long about everything...on a computer no less. but they dont appreciate that jump. electricity, antibiotics, surgery, computers, etc. they (ativists) take it for granted. actually everyone takes it for granted. but nonetheless i find it interesting to think what if we just picked up and left? imagine the weeping and gnashing of teeth (of the activists). somebody would have to work and pay tax.

ok, so they, well, their ancestors, got conquered and they (the activists) dont like to admit it. too bad. thats what happened. but thats the point, it was their ancestors. dont we all have ancestors who were conquered? conquered by romans, by vikings, by saxons, by normans, by english. by germans, etc etc etc etc. even the same church that killed our ancestors by the their thousands. yeah, we have that in common. funny how so many are catholics eh? but today is today. and the only way people get along is by equality. not special status. i was born here. i do believe i am just as native as they are. born here is born here. and after all, they were immigrants to. well, their ancestors were. and thats the point. we are all here and have to get along. that means equality is the way forward. not special status.

edit: trudeau? he's not into equality. he's into fairness. its his buzzword. and like all double speak it means just the opposite.
can't argue with any of that really , only wish there were more straight talking public figures out there

having a country run by sycophants is a disaster
Old 21-09-2017, 06:56 PM   #22
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
Who spits on Jews born in Israel?

Never heard of that.

Though the Ashkenazi Jews are incredibly racist to the Ethiopian Jews in Israel,

An Ethiopian Jew born in Israel is seen as lower class, but I guess you just forgot about that.
Who spits on Jews born in Isreal - really - you are claiming you've never heard people - especially those on the left and anti Zionists - insisting the Jews are invaders and should be removed - the land they live on isn't theirs -

Re point 2 No racism is racism pointing out some Jews are racist is just dissembling - suggesting I don't care about racist Jews is simply a strawman.

It has nothing to do with my point that many people who claim place of birth = nationality wont then apply that to Israelis .
Of course rather than address my point chucking up Jews bad whattaboutery is standard.

And yes being born in Israel makes you Israeli - regardless of religion (or colour) and if you are discriminated against - especially if state sanctioned - then that is abhorrent.

Awaits being called an Israeli shill - because something I said wasn't negative enough
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 07:36 PM   #23
archimedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Who spits on Jews born in Isreal - really - you are claiming you've never heard people - especially those on the left and anti Zionists - insisting the Jews are invaders and should be removed - the land they live on isn't theirs -
No you have to kiss the Jew's toes, if you don't, you'll have all the anti-defamation bulldogs calling you a racist

Quote:
Re point 2 No racism is racism pointing out some Jews are racist is just dissembling - suggesting I don't care about racist Jews is simply a strawman.
You care about certain Jews, just not the black ones.

Quote:
It has nothing to do with my point that many people who claim place of birth = nationality wont then apply that to Israelis .
Of course rather than address my point chucking up Jews bad whattaboutery is standard.
My post was right on point: Ethiopians that are born in Israel are considered lower-class citizens.

Ethiopians should have equal rights of anyone else born in Israel, but they don't.

In fact, they're sterilized regularly so that they won't have children.

Quote:
And yes being born in Israel makes you Israeli - regardless of religion (or colour) and if you are discriminated against - especially if state sanctioned - then that is abhorrent.
Well Ethiopians are discriminated against, and you're right, it is abhorrent.

Quote:
Awaits being called an Israeli shill - because something I said wasn't negative enough
I don't need to call you an Zionist shill, you've already proven yourself to be one

Last edited by archimedes; 21-09-2017 at 07:38 PM.
archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 09:06 PM   #24
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
No you have to kiss the Jew's toes, if you don't, you'll have all the anti-defamation bulldogs calling you a racist

You care about certain Jews, just not the black ones.

I don't need to call you an Zionist shill, you've already proven yourself to be one
You really are an odious individual unable to counter a point about the Hypocrisy of certain peoples on the subject of birth place and nationality -
You seek to defame my character.

You create a straw man about Jewish treatment of ethnic minorities -
When I humour your inane attempt at whattaboutery and speak against racism and discrimination - applied to any one regardless of religion or colour - and that birth = nationality applies to all Your response is to insinuate I'm racist.

Clearly you an imbecile who cannot rationally debate a point - because no matter what issue is being discussed (in this case nationality) you cant get past your jews are bad attitude.

What an embarrassment you are -

Rest assured - I will not attempt to debate with you in future - since you clearly lack the capacity to present a cogent argument or accept a counter point and instead resort to accusations of racism which is nothing more than an attempt to silence debate and of course force the other person to defend themselves rather than challenge you.

I note of course that unsurprisingly you feel that despite condemning Israeli mistreatment of minorities I'm a shill because I believe people born there regardless of faith are Israeli and shouldn't be held accountable for their parents/ grandparents behaviour.
I strongly suspect screeching shill is the last refuge of an anti semite who doesn't want to accept equality for all has to include Jewish people as well.

As a true liberal and truth seeker - I don't seek to simply latch onto popular hate propaganda regardless of source or target group

Edit - looking back at my 1st post I stated Jewish in Israel - I didn't mention ethnicity - that was you later - I had thought I perhaps phrased my comment badly and sought to check - but no I hadn't - I neglected to mention race - you claimed I was racist as I cared more about white Jews than brown Jews - despite not mentioning colour

Last edited by hande; 21-09-2017 at 09:26 PM.
Old 21-09-2017, 09:48 PM   #25
yourgod

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Isn't it time that society took the swastikas back of the fascists?

It was originally a Hindu symbol of peace.
That's correct, albeit tilted at 45 degrees to how the Nazis use it.

I was given an envelope with a gift in at my engagement party by a Hindu friend and it bore the symbol, most would recognise it as a swastika though.
yourgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 09:55 PM   #26
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourgod View Post
That's correct, albeit tilted at 45 degrees to how the Nazis use it.

I was given an envelope with a gift in at my engagement party by a Hindu friend and it bore the symbol, most would recognise it as a swastika though.
Thought it was opposite handed as well CW V ACW
Old 21-09-2017, 10:55 PM   #27
reverendjim

two idiots. one, a some what bigger idiot than the other. punching is for self defense. not expressing an opinion.

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote