Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 15-09-2017, 08:29 PM   #41
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfnisbet View Post
If the CCTV is shown to be working and lots of pictures are released, then that is another thing in favour of the attack being genuine rather than a false flag, (unlike the 7/7 event) but it is likely to be used, even if a genuine jihadi job, as an excuse to attempt to bring in airport style security at train stations.

This will probably not be acceptable this time, but other attacks on trains will build momentum for the Cabal to try and get this forced on us in time.
I agree, but we've already (almost anyway) got airport style security at train stations, albeit subtley, they're called turnstile barriers with very intimidating guards demanding you put your ticket through the machine like a cattle going to the slaughter house. Many UK stations now have these restrictive movement devices installed so you can only get on a train or the platform unless you buy a ticket and go through the barriers. Very uncomfortable and intimidating vibe, a far cry from the romantised train travel we used to have. Now you're subjected to intimidating, barriers, guards randomly checking tickets (so what's the point in ticket inspectors on the trains then?), and no doubt more hoops to jump through just to be able to travel on a train. How trainspotters and steam rail enthusiasts will find a way to photograph a train at stations these days, they'll probably now need permission.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 08:30 PM   #42
velma

We can expect to see more armed police on our trains and the military replacing police at strategic locations, says that ineffectual woman who claims to be Prime Minister, and... this could be a precursor for further attacks.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 08:32 PM   #43
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I'm guessing he said that on twitter via the internet

joking aside.....

i think he only said that to more confuse people,to get in their heads so they self censored

at this point in society the internet is very usefull tool for the elite ......to confuse,steer opinios,spread fear ect.
Old 15-09-2017, 08:48 PM   #44
jaybigjay

Must of gone to the same bomb making class the guys in barcalona attended. if you cant even blow up a train carrage I think you need a change of career. They where interviewing a so called expert on RT earlier who said the bomb had simalarities with what was used on 7/7 that instantely makes me smell a rat.
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 08:49 PM   #45
Macuk83

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
The fireball from the 'bucket bomb' (lol) that injured 20 people didn't even leave a scorch mark on the white seat panel right beside it??

Also, check out what eye witness Richard Aylmer-Hall does for a living! Classic.

No scorch marks on the seats either.
Macuk83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 08:54 PM   #46
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
We can expect to see more armed police on our trains and the military replacing police at strategic locations, says that ineffectual woman who claims to be Prime Minister, and... this could be a precursor for further attacks.
YEAH!

This is a stepping stone to a total police state.

Millions die and get seriously injured on the roads ,, No one gives a f*****

Millions get injured or die from Medical Negligence! No one gives a ****

More and more and more people are forced into homelessness ,, because the RICH wanna get RICHER!

Perpetual Austerity ,, More and more regulations/ Laws ,,

Endless distractions ,, eg ,, Soap Operas ,, Mobile Phones ,, Social Media ,,

It's as if the PTB have a ticket to total control ,, via MONEY! MONEY = CONTROL = DO WHATEVER THEY WANT.

Tony Blair and George Bush Dropped BOMBS on innocent Iraqi citizens ,, paid for with tax payers money!

Retaliatory action is therefore not surprising ,, accepting that they fake terrorist groups to keep the World in a constant state of FEAR ,,,, and TERROR ,,, TERROR ,, (BBC).

Last edited by jupiter12; 15-09-2017 at 09:17 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 09:04 PM   #47
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macuk83 View Post
No scorch marks on the seats either.
This is my first thoughts too.... But there are black soot marks on the plastic.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 09:26 PM   #48
gymgenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Already happening. Sheffield station was crawling with armed BTP this afternoon when I came home from work. One even boarded the train directly behind me for a walk-through. Eeee, I did feel reassured

Last edited by gymgenius; 15-09-2017 at 09:27 PM.
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 09:29 PM   #49
Trippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeandsee View Post
Bomb on underground at PARSONS GREEN on 15 September 2017

15th September 2017 = 15 + 9 + 20 +17 = 61

Using a=1,b=2 c=3...z=26 and reducing to single figures, e.g. Z = 2+6 = 8

P A R S O N S G R E E N = 7 + 1 + 9 + 1 + 6 + 5 + 1 + 7 + 9 +5 + 5 + 5 = 61

61 = 18 th prime number hence

PARSONS GREEN 15 September 2017 gives two 666's

Also using full values of letters e.g. Z = 26

PARSONS GREEN = 151 = 36th prime number which also gives two 666's

Just for the record 66 occurs on the 20th of this month i.e. 20+9+20+17)

Fucking hell. Why bother...really?
Trippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 09:30 PM   #50
Macuk83

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
This is my first thoughts too.... But there are black soot marks on the plastic.....
Strange how the plastic bucket and bag and towell all survived as well, a tiny bit of fire on a carrier bag will reduce it to nothing in seconds.
Old 15-09-2017, 09:42 PM   #51
Macuk83

Fair play to isis they have invented fire that does not affect plastic.
Old 15-09-2017, 09:45 PM   #52
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macuk83 View Post
Strange how the plastic bucket and bag and towell all survived as well, a tiny bit of fire on a carrier bag will reduce it to nothing in seconds.
Yeh! good point ,, 22 people in hospital with serous burns ,, due to a 'terrorist' bomb which didn't go off like it allegedly should have ,, but the bucket survived ,, intact ,, without melting ,, waiting to be recorded (gently smouldering) for the media!

Last edited by jupiter12; 15-09-2017 at 09:46 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 09:53 PM   #53
thee_doctor

I think it's staged they must think people are so stupid, the fluoride must be working then if people are falling for this, it's another excuse to push for internet censorship, I don't buy this for one second!!.
Old 15-09-2017, 10:13 PM   #54
quadrati

If you ever drive around parts of Belgium you'll see what looks like rocks piled at the edges of fields. But they arn't rocks. They're unexploded ordnance from World War 1. The farmers plough them up, put them aside, phone the authorities who then come and deal with them.
From my time in the army we had multiple occasions where ordnance didn't explode, ignite or done anything other than flash all the time. Even 30 mm high explosive rounds didn't so much as pop. I've thrown grenades that done nothing. I even took the pin out of one and held it for 5 minutes but then it won't do anything until the lever disconnects which is why they go bang 4 seconds after it leaves your hand.

The point is that just because this particular device did not cause anything other than burns and a stampede does not mean it was made by a muppet or fake or a ploy to get overstretched police or army onto our public transport.

Because lets face it, they don't need to engineer terror attacks to do that. They just have to partner up with Apple or Samsung to get everyones head in their phones then no one will give a fuck if the massed bands of the metropolitan police and the Grenadier Guards are marching up and down your tube train playing I shot the Sherrif.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 10:23 PM   #55
elshaper

People hanging around the bomb taking pictures?
Oh the door is shut. That's alright then.

Edgy vibes in London today.
Sirens non-stop lots more police presence.
Traffic jam was bad, sat on a bus for ages.

btw, I went to Victoria today and they've demolished the Scotland Yard building. Where did they go?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 15-09-2017 at 10:27 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 10:50 PM   #56
thee_doctor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huTVJzcySjc

FLAT EARTH BRITISH " London Bucket Bomb" Just Another Government Terror Campaign.
Old 15-09-2017, 10:53 PM   #57
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Yeh! good point ,, 22 people in hospital with serous burns ,, due to a 'terrorist' bomb which didn't go off like it allegedly should have ,, but the bucket survived ,, intact ,, without melting ,, waiting to be recorded (gently smouldering) for the media!
Initial reports says no-one was seriously hurt, except those who got trampled because people have been cowed into panicking and running like a herd of sheep at any eventuality.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 11:10 PM   #58
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 11:14 PM   #59
zen_anarchy

a sock on fire in a bucket and the U.K. goes mental
zen_anarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 11:42 PM   #60
reverendjim

if this was isis it represents a great leap forward for them. they have learned how to set off a bomb without killing themselves.

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote