Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 23-09-2017, 03:07 PM   #261
reverendjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybigjay View Post
Err isn't the first photo of the first suspect arrested who has now been released without charge. I'm guessing the second pic is one of the others arrested
they are not very good at running a police state are they? i mean when you arrest someone they just don't come out. police states dont tend to pay much attention to due process. they dont care about guilt vs innocence. they need to study the gestapo and the east german stazi and the old kgb of russia. maybe then they'll get it right. and then we wouldn't even be seeing these pics or knowing about the arrests. yeah, britain does not know how police state is done.

(being sarcastic about how the west is one big police state...it ain't...yet)

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you

Last edited by reverendjim; 23-09-2017 at 03:07 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 02:57 AM   #262
rooey

running a global police empire surely mustn't go off with out a few hitches?
Old 28-09-2017, 01:29 AM   #263
velma

Terror witnesses should not take pictures, a police campaign warns, because that might expose the hoax.

http://news.sky.com/story/terror-wit...warns-11056901

Eyewitnesses have been warned to flee the scene of a terrorist attack rather than try to record video of it on their mobile phones.

Officers have highlighted the recent attack at Parsons Green in London, where images of a partially exploded bomb on a Tube train were posted online within minutes.

The UK's counter-terrorism police network is calling for the "run, hide, tell" message to be taught in schools.

Met Police Deputy Assistant Commissioner Lucy D'Orsi, national policing lead for protective security, said: "We appreciate that talking to young people about terrorism can be scary, for parents and children alike.

"We are particularly concerned when we see people - young and old - using their mobiles to film scenes when they should be moving away from the danger.

"Our research showed that many young people think filming would be a good thing to provide evidence for police. We must get them to understand that the priority must be their safety."
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 04:20 PM   #264
reverendjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
running a global police empire surely mustn't go off with out a few hitches?
well, they have had lots of teachers to learn from in the last century. teachers that are holding it down without a problem. i guess the west is just stupid. how hard is it to simply go darth vader on the population? history shows us its very easy.

edit: now, ive said this before elsewhere. in the west they figured out that its cheaper and easier to do whatever you want when your population is on side with you. they have found that letting people have personal freedom and prosperity is a great way to persuade. here's the rub: when said populace starts getting unhappy with the status quo, guess what may just happen when they can't control them? darth vader time....its more expensive, but when its your only option...oh well.

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you

Last edited by reverendjim; 28-09-2017 at 04:26 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote