Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 07-07-2015, 02:35 PM   #21
1zenith
Banned

Default Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandon3000 View Post
There is still a long way to go.... It is logistically impossible for this to happen "overnight"

There is a wal mart right now in Austin that
ONLY accepts plastic!!!

So there are test sites going on right now.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 09:28 AM   #22
crome
Inactive

Meanwhile, in other news, CASH is the only thing that is currently keeping normal people and society afloat, in Greece. And CASH is the one thing they are hoping tourists will bring plenty of because their immediate lives depend on it. Every transaction dependent on electronic is grinding to a halt, or stopped completely already. Imagine if there was no cash at all in Greece - the whole country would be in total lock-down now.

I imagine those interested in 'cashless societies' are studying Greece very intently now...
crome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 09:39 AM   #23
crome
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
^Step One. ^

Step Two: Little plastic cards are so easily lost. Would be a good idea to have a microchip tattoo on your arm which you could just swipe.

Step Three: Hmm, stick on tattoo's keep falling off, why not just have a real microchip tat? Very cool!!

Step Four: Oh Fuck it! Here, Just inject this chip into your body ( head or arm) And payment can be made simple with a nod of the head or a wave of the hand.

Job Done!!

That's 3 steps to many, according to many Danes (and the other Scandinavians) who'd like nothing better than to skip straight to Step 4. They'd queue up for the microchip tomorrow if it was available.

The normal people's rationalisations for cashless society: It's so practical, it's so easy, as I have my mobile device glued to my hand all the time anyway, and I don't have to think about anything. Which is great if your highest aspiration in life is to be a mindless drone plugged in to the internet 24/7 and COMPLETELY dependent on the government.

The government's rationalisations for cashless society: We will know everything, and control everything, and tax everything. We will be in total control. We can lock down the entire society with a flip of the switch. Which is great if you want a society of mindless drones plugged into the internet 24/7 and completely dependent on you.

Meanwhile, media (and none more so than the left-leaning ones which are most adamantly pushing for cashless societies) are awash with articles about how CASH is the only thing that is keeping Greek society afloat right now.

Isn't it wonderful?

Last edited by crome; 08-07-2015 at 09:57 AM. Reason: typos etc
crome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 10:47 AM   #24
gymgenius

I'm hearing Apple Pay is going live in the UK Next Tuesday.
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:46 PM   #25
chandon3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymgenius View Post
I'm hearing Apple Pay is going live in the UK Next Tuesday.
A cashless society is wanted not only by TPTB but many mainstream economists are supporting the idea , so I'm guessing these corporate solutions will become more apparent
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 12:07 AM   #26
elshaper

There you go.

Quote:
Taylor Review: UK should end cash in hand economy
[...]
Mrs May will say: "I am clear that this government will act to ensure that the interests of employees on traditional contracts, the self-employed and those people working in the 'gig' economy are all properly protected."

www. bbc.co.uk/news/business-40561807
It's for your protection!!

What I am interested in is this.... Will it ever possible even if we become cashless?

Like black market always existed, what will be the equivalent in cashless society?

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.

Last edited by elshaper; 11-07-2017 at 12:10 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 02:43 AM   #27
jaybigjay

I got a massive eye opener to cashless transactions when I come over to China. Over hear everyone is geared up to send and receive money useing there mobile phone. From big stores to paying for your car parking to buying food from street venders they all except electronic transactions. Even the poorest people who make there living collecting bottles to sell to the recycleing plant use electronic transaction. Over hear at least for now it works very well.
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:21 AM   #28
hokuspokus

When all transactions are done electronically then you are leaving a trail.
So the little man ,or woman with their cash in hand bunce will be no more.

However the Global tax avoiders will just carry on as usual.....
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 08:55 AM   #29
the tealady
Forum Advisor

It makes me sick to my stomach to even think about it.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 08:56 AM   #30
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybigjay View Post
I got a massive eye opener to cashless transactions when I come over to China. Over hear everyone is geared up to send and receive money useing there mobile phone. From big stores to paying for your car parking to buying food from street venders they all except electronic transactions. Even the poorest people who make there living collecting bottles to sell to the recycleing plant use electronic transaction. Over hear at least for now it works very well.
Until the system crashes. Last week I had to go to the Teller machine to get cash because they system at the chemist was done and they couldn't do anything electronically.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 09:19 AM   #31
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Until the system crashes. Last week I had to go to the Teller machine to get cash because they system at the chemist was done and they couldn't do anything electronically.
What would take for the system to collapse? Globally? What sort of imaginable event? Financial system is so ingrained in our society and usually I am optimistic but I can't imagine a way out of this. I know you guys have suggested Bradley £ or bartering but it is hardly taking off.

Quote:
Old 11-07-2017, 09:24 AM   #32
jake_ball

Well David Icke said that this was gonna happen, and not many people took much notice, but they will be FORCED to take notice very soon. Stupid sheeple.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 01:38 PM   #33
jaybigjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Yes very true it's the problem with relying on electronic systems, coins and notes can't really fail in the same way and will still work even if the whol grid was to go down. But if that happened I think cash would be the least of our worries.
Old 11-07-2017, 01:46 PM   #34
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Well David Icke said that this was gonna happen, and not many people took much notice, but they will be FORCED to take notice very soon. Stupid sheeple.
IDK jake, random people that I spoke with whenever I had an opportunity, they understand what's coming. If you said to them, "aliens are coming!" they might still raise an eyebrow but they get the cashless society and its consequence. The only question is...what can they do? They don't know.

Quote:
Old 11-07-2017, 01:52 PM   #35
jaybigjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
What would take for the system to collapse? Globally? What sort of imaginable event? Financial system is so ingrained in our society and usually I am optimistic but I can't imagine a way out of this. I know you guys have suggested Bradley £ or bartering but it is hardly taking off.
Good question think we are looking at one of two things, some kind of hack/ virus that disables the Internet or makes it to vulnerable for transactions. Or another carrington event al a 1859. If it's the latter and we are over due one we could be well and truly fucked. Planes dropping from the sky nuclear power stallions/nuclear missiles going critical sort of fucked.
Old 11-07-2017, 02:02 PM   #36
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybigjay View Post
Good question think we are looking at one of two things, some kind of hack/ virus that disables the Internet or makes it to vulnerable for transactions. Or another carrington event al a 1859. If it's the latter and we are over due one we could be well and truly fucked. Planes dropping from the sky nuclear power stallions/nuclear missiles going critical sort of fucked.
As for internet hacking/virus, it's already happening, may be not all the banks at the same time and it hasn't stopped people from using cashless means.

As for the armageddon, we won't be needing cash then.

Quote:
Old 11-07-2017, 03:20 PM   #37
jake_ball

Quote:
IDK jake, random people that I spoke with whenever I had an opportunity, they understand what's coming. If you said to them, "aliens are coming!" they might still raise an eyebrow but they get the cashless society and its consequence. The only question is...what can they do? They don't know.
Yes I agree that when yer speak to people about it, they say that they dont see a problem with paying without cash, and they tend to go on to say that the next logical step is to phase out cash, like it's a natural progression. But not so long ago, the same people were saying to me, "No, there will ALWAYS be cash".
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 11-07-2017 at 03:20 PM.
Old 11-07-2017, 03:26 PM   #38
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Yes I agree that when yer speak to people about it, they say that they dont see a problem with paying without cash, and they tend to go on to say that the next logical step is to phase out cash, like it's a natural progression. But not so long ago, the same people were saying to me, "No, there will ALWAYS be cash".
No Jake, some people will say they don't see a problem with the cashless society but the ones I talked understands that their life saving could be wiped off with a click of a button and they also know once they hand over their cash to the bank, it's not their money...in a strange way but you get that, dono't ya?

Quote:
Old 11-07-2017, 03:44 PM   #39
jaybigjay

Quote:
No Jake, some people will say they don't see a problem with the cashless society but the ones I talked understands that their life saving could be wiped off with a click of a button and they also know once they hand over their cash to the bank, it's not their money...in a strange way but you get that, dono't ya?
One reason I keep very little of my wealth in the bank or indeed in cash.
Old 11-07-2017, 03:48 PM   #40
jake_ball

Quote:
Well the people that I spoke/speak to are NOT into conspiracy theories, and they really dont see a problem with a cashless society (cos they havent really thought of the implications of a cashless society) - Or they may alternatively say that a cashless society isnt gonna happen (at least "not in our lifetime").

Some people that I know HAVE started to realise that a cashless is definitely coming, and they think that they have to just accept it (like everything that society throws their way). But what I am saying is, is that the sheeple (including the people who I talked to) are gonna really suffer due to the cashless society (ie their ignorance will NOT be bliss).

Last edited by jake_ball; 11-07-2017 at 03:49 PM.