Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 20-09-2012, 05:50 PM   #21
trux newman

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
Is that an age ravaged Bet Lynch?
Corr..What a munter.
It is. She just reminded me of Jimmy so much. The sight of her in lycra will haunt me forever.

---

It'll be interesting to see what the press reaction to this is. Jimmy was one of those tv people that creeped me right out as a kid, similar to Uri Geller. The Louis Theroux documentary showed how much of a controlling nutjob the guy was.

I still say the original Wire in the Blood novel was based on him. The 'coincidences' are just too many.
trux newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #22
maccoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trux newman View Post
it is. She just reminded me of jimmy so much. The sight of her in lycra will haunt me forever.
lol :d
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 06:22 PM   #23
hayed joe

anders, keep the pic! And keep the impressions coming. My Dad always used to hate him and didn't like me and my family watching Jim. Sadly, my Dad died decades ago so I never got the chance to ask him why. Maybe it was something simple like Jimmy got on his nerves. Or maybe he went to a TOTP recording and was disgusted by Jimmy's antics.
Well whatever, this looks like a good documentary. My only hope is everything isn't all heaped on Jimmy and his accomplices also get collared.

"But here they were, as the punch in the face to science and the stolen impassioned kiss to the laws of Time. And the oedipal charge against the stern order of reality."
hayed joe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 06:29 PM   #24
fairyprincess

"when Louis met Jimmy" is one of my all time favourite docs. I find it endlessly quotable.

"no cooker baby. No brain-damage."
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....

Last edited by fairyprincess; 20-09-2012 at 06:31 PM.
fairyprincess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 06:41 PM   #25
enga

I've no idea whether he was a paedo or not, he was slightly creepy but doesn't mean he was a paedo. He did make me feel intuitively uneasy though and I've had that feeling before and the person in that case did turn out to be a paedo (not famous). It's really easy to accuse somebody who is dead with no family though.....nobody to sue their asses off. Why have they all waited til now??
enga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 07:02 PM   #26
richardp

In the 1960s, Jimmy used to hold teenage discos and charge the kids £1 entry fee. Apparently for an extra £1 they were allowed to balance a cigar on his cock. He was famous for his catchphrases like 'Now then, now then,' 'How's about that, then,' and 'That's the way to do it!'

Jimmy was honoured by Pope John Paul II and subsequently admitted into the Club of Rome, where he was given a giant prehistoric club to put children to sleep.

He was buried at a 45 degree to enable him to climb out at night and hide under the beds of toddlers. His uncanny ability to look like a rose-spectacled P.E teacher gained him a place on Top of the Pops, after winning the award for the longest popshot from a distance directly onto a child's face; furthermore, the P.E. teacher look automatically awarded him a place on the sex offender's register.

Following his death, numerous experts believe that Jimmy will be reincarnated in a permanent vegetative state, or Alabama, as it's better known. One of his tracksuits was put on display in the British Museum where it broke through the glass and attacked an unsuspecting 10-year-old girl with its material crotch erection. The girl is said to be alarmed, but impressed.

Last edited by richardp; 20-09-2012 at 07:05 PM.
richardp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #27
trux newman

Quote:
Originally Posted by enga View Post
Why have they all waited til now??
Because he was a loose cannon and very well connected. If he went down he could have taken them all down with him.
Old 20-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #28
largejack

I remember the Spitting Image version where he used to say 'gibbergibbergibber'. Anyone else remember that?

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #29
hovy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders7777 View Post
Now then now then now then!!!???!!!

Uggggeeeeyaaaaaa!

Uggggeeeeeyaaaaaaa!

Wots been appenin' now then now then now then, come sit on me lap that one, the 13 year old!!!

Now then now them now then, as it appen's, boyz "n" girlz?!!!???

Now then now then now then!!!???!!!

Uggggeeeeyaaaaaa!

Uggggeeeeeyaaaaaaa!

I'm fooked, me!!!???!! 

Jimmy Savile accused of sexually assaulting girls on ITV1 documentary

http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a4...cumentary.html

ITV1 is to air a documentary featuring claims that Jimmy Savile sexually assaulted teenage girls in the 1970s.

Several women have alleged that the TV presenter, who died last year, abused them as underage teenagers, the Radio Times reports.

The women's interviews will feature in the programme, which is due to be broadcast on October 3 as part of ITV1's 'Exposure' documentary strand.

An ITV spokesman explained that the show was still being edited and refused to comment on reports that the alleged incidents - said to range from indecency to unlawful sex - involved girls as young as 13.

Uggggeeeeyaaaaaa!

Uggggeeeeeyaaaaaaa!
Back in the late sixties Savile did the Manchester circuit, at the time it was common knowledge among we Mancunians that the man was a pervert.
I believe he was charged at the time with having sex with an under age girl but the case was dropped.

Last edited by hovy; 20-09-2012 at 07:46 PM.
hovy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 02:40 AM   #30
lcp.
Banned

Oi, it's old Jim and his pedo pal Jonathon King.

http://youtu.be/CsqnG-w3zIk
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 08:46 AM   #31
dolores1

Perhaps many of the abused children have now come together and they have evidence that can't be buried!

Anders why have you waited on this JS paedo exposure for 20 years? D.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 09:25 AM   #32
crow_at_the_end_of_my_bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by trux newman View Post
I also wish you'd change your avatar. I hate seeing the creepy fucker's face every time you post.

He didn't really die btw. He had a sex change and went on celebrity big brother to see if anyone would notice.

Haha, I said the same thing after seeing Julie Goodyear. Also I saw someone on tv giving an interview about Big Brother and she said how lovely Julie Goodyear is and that she reminds her of a female Jimmy Saville.Unfortunately I can't remember who it was or what tv program it was.
crow_at_the_end_of_my_bed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #33
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post
I remember the Spitting Image version where he used to say 'gibbergibbergibber'. Anyone else remember that?
"All your viewers have fixed it for you to be certified!"

thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 11:33 AM   #34
islamvslizards

wasnt this creepy looking motherfucker once invited to israel, where he gave a speech to the government telling them off (wtf) for not repressing the palestinians as much as they should have been?

islamvslizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #35
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by islamvslizards View Post
wasnt this creepy looking motherfucker once invited to israel, where he gave a speech to the government telling them off (wtf) for not repressing the palestinians as much as they should have been?
"His claim to have addressed the Israeli cabinet in 1975 at the invitation of President Ephraim Katzir also seems to be true - and to be the result of a similar amount of chutzpah on Sir Jimmy's part.
He recorded a Jim'll Fix It show in Israel in 1975.
Savile said: "I arrived at this reception and I was wearing a pinkish suit with short sleeves. When the president came to me, he asked how I was enjoying my visit to Israel.
"I said I was very disappointed: the Israelis had won the Six Day War but they had given back all the land, including the only oil well in the region, and were now paying the Egyptians more for oil than if they had bought it from Saudi Arabia.
"I said: 'You have forgotten to be Jewish'. He said: 'Would you like to tell my cabinet that?'
"Next morning, I went to the Knesset and they interrupted a cabinet meeting and I told them the same as I had told him."
Roger Ordish, Savile's BBC producer and co-creator of Jim'll Fix It, said: "I know he met the President when we were in Israel in 1975. And he did the same thing at Chequers with the Blairs as he did with the Thatchers."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz276chsmh7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 12:24 PM   #36
steppewar
Eternal Member

From the evidence, Saville was a sick pedo cunt. It is quite obvious he nailed corpses in that mortuary where he worked.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 01:29 PM   #37
islamvslizards

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatsmeow View Post
"His claim to have addressed the Israeli cabinet in 1975 at the invitation of President Ephraim Katzir also seems to be true - and to be the result of a similar amount of chutzpah on Sir Jimmy's part.
He recorded a Jim'll Fix It show in Israel in 1975.
Savile said: "I arrived at this reception and I was wearing a pinkish suit with short sleeves. When the president came to me, he asked how I was enjoying my visit to Israel.
"I said I was very disappointed: the Israelis had won the Six Day War but they had given back all the land, including the only oil well in the region, and were now paying the Egyptians more for oil than if they had bought it from Saudi Arabia.
"I said: 'You have forgotten to be Jewish'. He said: 'Would you like to tell my cabinet that?'
"Next morning, I went to the Knesset and they interrupted a cabinet meeting and I told them the same as I had told him."
Roger Ordish, Savile's BBC producer and co-creator of Jim'll Fix It, said: "I know he met the President when we were in Israel in 1975. And he did the same thing at Chequers with the Blairs as he did with the Thatchers."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz276chsmh7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
crazy SOB *shakes head*

Old 21-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #38
islamvslizards

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
From the evidence, Saville was a sick pedo cunt. It is quite obvious he nailed corpses in that mortuary where he worked.
wait....what?

Old 21-09-2012, 01:48 PM   #39
trux newman

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
Great way to dispose of bodies.
Old 21-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #40
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
Oi, it's old Jim and his pedo pal Jonathon King.

http://youtu.be/CsqnG-w3zIk
I noticed there was not a single comment calling them Paedophiles! 'My comment was 'pending approval' that explains it! The uploader doesn't like the truth.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote