Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 13-09-2017, 11:40 PM   #81
thegatherer

Does anyone have any thoughts on where cryptocurrencies (such as Bitcoin, Ethereum etc) play into this? They are by definition digital currencies, and therefore cashless. Some people see them as the answer to the Rothschild controlled monetary system though. Or is it just a con?
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 02:38 AM   #82
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegatherer View Post
Does anyone have any thoughts on where cryptocurrencies (such as Bitcoin, Ethereum etc) play into this? They are by definition digital currencies, and therefore cashless. Some people see them as the answer to the Rothschild controlled monetary system though. Or is it just a con?
one EMP later and it's all gone anyway
Old 14-09-2017, 06:53 AM   #83
bamboozooka

article in mail today saying only 33% of people want a cashless society and they are sounding surprised its not more.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 10:39 AM   #84
reverendjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevercrywolf View Post
I live in Finland, between Sweden and Russia.

During USSR we laughed at the soviet propaganda, thinking who can buy it???

Sweden represented the Western world, Finland was for years number 1 in countries with the most free press.

When I grew up, newspapers, tv-news, books, school books etc. were as neutral and objective as they can be. We were never told or hinted what and how we should think about things.

Like our history teacher said when we asked the reason for Ireland's inner division: You have to make up your mind yourself. Study and learn. That is how you form your opinions. I am not going to give you my opinions!

One year the biology book had a small picture with a short 'opiniated' text below. When students paid attention to it, teachers took all the books and replaced them with edited books - the opiniated text was gone.

When Soviet collapsed Finns were very wary, assuming it was a plot. While we kept our eyes on Russia, the Western world started changing.

It was on this site where I got a rage after reading "lies" about Swedes being raped etc. To me it was impossible that something like that would happen in the West. But I started digging and found to my horror what was going on, not only in Sweden but elsewhere also.

Meanwhile I raised hell on people who dared to critizise the Western MSM - and I did it by reminding what Soviet was like, demonizing Russia.

These last years I have compared their MSM - in depth. And I can honestly say that Russia represents the free democracy, while the West represents USSR.

Just read the Western MSM to see what it says about Russia and Putin, it utterly demonizes Putin and Russia, yet people choose to believe that this time the Western MSM has got it right
yes. i read too. and i see spin...thats media. look a little deeper. the russians and chinese and the rest of the brics nations have come up with the brics bank. no different than the wests banking system. they are up to the same shit. there are no good guys or saviors in politics. just different groups jockying for dominance. thats how it is. when i read russia today for example i see the same kind of writing i see in the west. political propaganda. i live in canada. between russia and the USA. but my country loves israel.

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you

Last edited by reverendjim; 15-09-2017 at 10:40 AM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 10:49 AM   #85
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
one EMP later and it's all gone anyway
So would be our bank account balance. No difference there once everything is digitised.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 05:11 PM   #86
magritte

If you don't want a cashless society keep using cash for your purchases it really is that simple.
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 07:56 PM   #87
gymgenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegatherer View Post
I think the technology behind it - blockchain will be the enabler to cashless. All the big banks are looking at it.
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 11:44 PM   #88
nevercrywolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
yes. i read too. and i see spin...thats media. look a little deeper. the russians and chinese and the rest of the brics nations have come up with the brics bank. no different than the wests banking system. they are up to the same shit. there are no good guys or saviors in politics. just different groups jockying for dominance. thats how it is. when i read russia today for example i see the same kind of writing i see in the west. political propaganda. i live in canada. between russia and the USA. but my country loves israel.
Sorry, I haven't paid much attention to the Brics-thingy.

I tried to learn about the "awesomeness" about Brics when it was hailed on this forum, but didn't get the point about why it was so "awesome". IMO it was imaginary money, an illusion, but I can be wrong - again, lol.

Is there any truth to the claims, that China and Russia are going to make the dollar worthless as a currency?

But I agree with you, behind every policitican there is a group of businessmen who have their egoistic and personal agenda. The politician only carries out orders given by businessmen.

When are politicians going to remember, that they were chosen by people to serve the people - not businessmen?

And who even believes in politicians these days? They are like a remote entity, which has zero to do with the people they claim to serve.
nevercrywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 12:10 PM   #89
reverendjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevercrywolf View Post
Sorry, I haven't paid much attention to the Brics-thingy.

I tried to learn about the "awesomeness" about Brics when it was hailed on this forum, but didn't get the point about why it was so "awesome". IMO it was imaginary money, an illusion, but I can be wrong - again, lol.

Is there any truth to the claims, that China and Russia are going to make the dollar worthless as a currency?

But I agree with you, behind every policitican there is a group of businessmen who have their egoistic and personal agenda. The politician only carries out orders given by businessmen.

When are politicians going to remember, that they were chosen by people to serve the people - not businessmen?

And who even believes in politicians these days? They are like a remote entity, which has zero to do with the people they claim to serve.
the chinese and russians have every intention of destroying the american dollar because its the reserve currency of the world used for international settlement. sdr's. and that is exactly how the americans have held the world hostage is through international settlement. chinese and russians by creating brics would be turning the tables on the americans by playing the same dirty game. there are no good guys...at least not anywhere near the top of the pile....
i did read about an african guy who works for a land scaper in BC canada. he is the chief of his village back home in africa. he sends the money home to pay for things like wells and medical supplies in his village. this might be the best example of leadership i have ever seen.

edit: when are politicians going to learn that they were chosen to serve the people and not big business? i figure it will be when they get a conscience or when they have to fear the people more than the business lobby. so given human nature, at least outside of a small village in ghana, i figure things will get really bad...and then violent.

political atheist

Last edited by reverendjim; 16-09-2017 at 12:14 PM.
Old 16-09-2017, 05:08 PM   #90
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
the chinese and russians have every intention of destroying the american dollar because its the reserve currency of the world used for international settlement. sdr's. and that is exactly how the americans have held the world hostage is through international settlement. chinese and russians by creating brics would be turning the tables on the americans by playing the same dirty game. there are no good guys...at least not anywhere near the top of the pile....
i did read about an african guy who works for a land scaper in BC canada. he is the chief of his village back home in africa. he sends the money home to pay for things like wells and medical supplies in his village. this might be the best example of leadership i have ever seen.

edit: when are politicians going to learn that they were chosen to serve the people and not big business? i figure it will be when they get a conscience or when they have to fear the people more than the business lobby. so given human nature, at least outside of a small village in ghana, i figure things will get really bad...and then violent.
China has hundreds of billions, if not trillions, in US dollar reserves. The United States is their largest customer and primary source for technology transfer. Why in the fuck would China want to destroy the dollar system when they do so well out of it? Maybe one day, if China manages to get rich before they get too old (most Chinese remain dirt poor and their demographics are even worse than Europes) they'll displace the dollar as the world's reserve currency. Meantime the US still spends more on it's military than the rest of the world combined, at least in the short to medium term their empire will continue.
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 09:41 PM   #91
jake_ball

Everything will be cashless soon if the NWO get their way.

ALL shops/businesses will soon be online-only. This means that there will be no need to pay in cash. That is how they are doing it. And the sheeple will believe that the cashless society was just a natural progression.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 10:25 PM   #92
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Everything will be cashless soon if the NWO get their way.

ALL shops/businesses will soon be online-only. This means that there will be no need to pay in cash. That is how they are doing it. And the sheeple will believe that the cashless society was just a natural progression.
Then what will happen to homeless people? They won't be able to beg for pennies.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 18-09-2017, 10:53 PM   #93
sevenhills

There is some "point missing" been wilfully done here
Cash matters still when you have a lot of it to spend as you wish - for the odd trip to the shops most people have been "post cash" for a decade or so.
Old 20-09-2017, 02:33 PM   #94
no kidding

Cashless society - don't make me larf! One day, maybe, but not in the short term. Just look around for a moment - does your local takeaway(s)/ corner shop have a sign which says 'sorry cash only' - mine do. And the taxi companies - does yours accept cards? My local ones don't. We all know why, because it avoids VAT. (I know the food isn't subject to VAT, but the drinks and all the other thing they sell are). Ever tried paying with a card in Poundland? Market traders and travelling fairs - these are just a few off the top of my head. And OAPs. As anyone who's ever stood behind them in a Post Office queue will tell you, many of them still want their pensions in cash and any that's left over goes into a biscuit tin under the bed because they (and others who get money from the state this way) do not trust banks, or do not want the banks to know how much money they have. Of course that leaves them open to robbery, as any viewer of the Jeremy Kyle Show will know only too well, but that's another story...

Drug dealers - American Express? That'll not do nicely at all. It's one thing to talk about mega-politics, but closer to home the whole story is quite different. Why would the BofE be investing so much money in fatty bank notes if we were about to go cashless?
no kidding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 03:30 PM   #95
chriswalker

If drugged up punks can do this, imagine what a more sophisticated criminal can do? Probably empty out national treasuries and entire banking systems.

Sydney bank accounts hacked in $1.5 million ‘tap and pay’ fraud
https://tenplay.com.au/news/national...-and-pay-fraud
chriswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 07:00 PM   #96
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kidding View Post
Cashless society - don't make me larf! One day, maybe, but not in the short term. Just look around for a moment - does your local takeaway(s)/ corner shop have a sign which says 'sorry cash only' - mine do. And the taxi companies - does yours accept cards? My local ones don't. We all know why, because it avoids VAT. (I know the food isn't subject to VAT, but the drinks and all the other thing they sell are). Ever tried paying with a card in Poundland? Market traders and travelling fairs - these are just a few off the top of my head. And OAPs. As anyone who's ever stood behind them in a Post Office queue will tell you, many of them still want their pensions in cash and any that's left over goes into a biscuit tin under the bed because they (and others who get money from the state this way) do not trust banks, or do not want the banks to know how much money they have. Of course that leaves them open to robbery, as any viewer of the Jeremy Kyle Show will know only too well, but that's another story...

Drug dealers - American Express? That'll not do nicely at all. It's one thing to talk about mega-politics, but closer to home the whole story is quite different. Why would the BofE be investing so much money in fatty bank notes if we were about to go cashless?
But they will soon be gone replaced by younger generation (current babies who know nothing about cash transaction other than digital).

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 20-09-2017, 07:01 PM   #97
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswalker View Post
If drugged up punks can do this, imagine what a more sophisticated criminal can do? Probably empty out national treasuries and entire banking systems.

Sydney bank accounts hacked in $1.5 million ‘tap and pay’ fraud
https://tenplay.com.au/news/national...-and-pay-fraud
That's why I disabled my contactless card.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 28-09-2017, 09:38 AM   #98
velma

It was only a matter of time...

http://home.bt.com/tech-gadgets/tech...11364216198745

In the future when you travel on the London Underground there may be no need for Oyster cards, or even ticket barriers – and your face may act as your pass to travel.

Cubic Transportation Systems, which designed the technology behind the Oyster card, is working on a futuristic new way to pay for travel.

Forget retro Oyster cards – the new system would mean you pay by facial recognition, palm vein patterns, or your phone, which you won’t even need to take out of your pocket.

The prototype system still takes Oyster and contactless payments, but can also detect low energy Bluetooth signals from your phone as you pass through.

Otherwise, you can pay using your palm. Vein scanners can detect the specific pattern under your skin so, unlike fingerprints, they won’t be affected by grubby hands.

Travellers would register their faces or palm patterns at stations beforehand, and these would be recognised by cameras and infrared sensors as they head to the platform.

Instead of individual ticket barriers, people would be tracked through corridors, checking they’ve validated their face or palm ticket.

Those who hadn’t paid would be subject to some kind of warning and the company is experimenting with how to put off fare dodgers, although it says this trial is for stations without barriers.

Even if fare evaders weren’t put off by flashing lights or alarm bells, stations would know to direct staff to where skipping payment was prevalent.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 04:13 PM   #99
reverendjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsabil View Post
China has hundreds of billions, if not trillions, in US dollar reserves. The United States is their largest customer and primary source for technology transfer. Why in the fuck would China want to destroy the dollar system when they do so well out of it? Maybe one day, if China manages to get rich before they get too old (most Chinese remain dirt poor and their demographics are even worse than Europes) they'll displace the dollar as the world's reserve currency. Meantime the US still spends more on it's military than the rest of the world combined, at least in the short to medium term their empire will continue.
thats why they are a part founder of brics. to end the hegemony of the american dollar. the dollar being the reserve currency is exactly why the americans have done so well...on the backs of the citizens of the rest of the world. so yeah, eastern countries wanted out from under it. as far as having billions of american dollars under the mattress goes...why not? you might just be able to have your cake and eat it too. and why does america spend so much on its military? to keep things the way they are. with them on top. when brics gets going (fractional reserve eh?) their militaries will grow exponetially as well. big fight coming for dominance of resources. count on it.

political atheist

Last edited by reverendjim; 28-09-2017 at 04:15 PM.
Old 29-09-2017, 01:02 AM   #100
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
It was only a matter of time...

http://home.bt.com/tech-gadgets/tech...11364216198745

In the future when you travel on the London Underground there may be no need for Oyster cards, or even ticket barriers – and your face may act as your pass to travel.

Cubic Transportation Systems, which designed the technology behind the Oyster card, is working on a futuristic new way to pay for travel.

Forget retro Oyster cards – the new system would mean you pay by facial recognition, palm vein patterns, or your phone, which you won’t even need to take out of your pocket.

The prototype system still takes Oyster and contactless payments, but can also detect low energy Bluetooth signals from your phone as you pass through.

Otherwise, you can pay using your palm. Vein scanners can detect the specific pattern under your skin so, unlike fingerprints, they won’t be affected by grubby hands.

Travellers would register their faces or palm patterns at stations beforehand, and these would be recognised by cameras and infrared sensors as they head to the platform.

Instead of individual ticket barriers, people would be tracked through corridors, checking they’ve validated their face or palm ticket.

Those who hadn’t paid would be subject to some kind of warning and the company is experimenting with how to put off fare dodgers, although it says this trial is for stations without barriers.

Even if fare evaders weren’t put off by flashing lights or alarm bells, stations would know to direct staff to where skipping payment was prevalent.
I'd have to carry a palm vein card.

A Town Cursed by Jesus