Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 20-01-2017, 05:17 AM   #21
rogitgarg4411
Banned

I can't imagine being mauled like that and having your arm half ripped off.
rogitgarg4411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 05:02 PM   #22
st jimmy

More on the police; this time 2 brutal beatings of innocent black men - one died and the other was a deaf man that refused to follow orders…

INNOCENT MAN DIED AFTER BEATING
According to the stories I’ve read this man was beaten to death. My interpretation is that this man was beaten unconscious and died from suffocation. According to the Oklahoma medical examiner he died because of a heart arrhythmia.
In February 2014 a mother and daughter (respectively Nair and Lunahi Rodriguez) were in a heated debate in Moore, Oklahoma in front of the Warren Theatre, with the mother slapping her 19-year-old daughter Lunahi in the face. Some snitch informed the police: in our Brave New World we really don’t like to be confronted with overheated emotions.
The daughter ran away followed by the caring father – Luis Rodriguez. When the police arrived on the scene for some reason they ignored the women. According to the police the husband of Nair refused to show his ID. So they first beat him unconscious and then held him down on the ground while putting him in handcuffs (we all know that unconscious men are very dangerous). Because they held him on the ground – while already unconscious - he died of suffocation: http://www.news9.com/story/24735856/...ather-to-death

The widow Nair later posted an angry video on Facebook in which she calls one of these brave policemen by name, insults him terribly with the “pig” that “killed” my husband. She further asks for “help” and “justice”. She didn’t get “help” but she sure did get the “justice” she requested. She was sued for about $4000 for the legal costs and the travel and lodging costs for this cop. But it looks like Nair will have the last laugh – she already survives on food stamps so cannot possibly pay if she loses this court case: http://newsok.com/article/5535237

Here is the video of the man being held down, if I understand correctly this whole video was only taped after he had first been beaten up and during this 5 minutes dies.
The wife that’s taping this repeatedly criticises the police with “What are they doing this for? Why?”. One of the cop tells her to remain calm and answers because he didn’t show ID (remember that this man was completely innocent).
At about 4:00 in the video Nair sees them carry the motionless body of Luis on the stretcher"; then she suddenly realises that he is death “Luis! Luis! Please somebody tell me that he is alive, he is not moving”: https://youtu.be/Y6ptuQfV4q0
Here you can see the blood on the ground were Luis had been held down by the police.

INNOCENT DEAF MAN BEATEN FOR 7 MINUTES
The other story is just a simple beating by the police of a deaf man for 7 minutes because “he resisted two officers and refused to comply with repeated orders to display his hands”.
If I understand correctly the deaf 64 year-old Pearl Pearson was stopped January 3, 2014 because they suspected him of fleeing the scene of a car accident in south Oklahoma City (he must have fit the description of a “suspicious black male”).
Pearson pulled over and rolled down his window, expecting an officer to ask for this identification. A cop ordered him to put his hands in the air and because he simply refused he struck him in the face.
Pearson was then locked up and charged for fleeing the scene of the accident and refusing to follow orders (obviously being deaf cannot be a reasonable excuse). While Pearl was locked up an interpreter was never provided, so he kept wondering “why” the entire time. He had no clue why he was beat up.
In a nice ironic twist Pearson has a son and son-in-law, which are both police officers. In 2015, Pearson was given an award for his amazing service to the community for working with people with disabilities: http://kfor.com/2014/01/13/traffic-s...ers-suspended/

Only this month (so 3 years later) the charges against Pearl Pearson were dropped not because he was innocent, but because the trial cost was too high. Pearson, who is deaf remember, needs a translator for court sessions. Because the cost of translators was so high, the DA decided to toss the case out: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/eld...arges-dropped/
Here’s how Pearson looked after being beaten up.

Last edited by st jimmy; 28-01-2017 at 05:26 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 05:16 PM   #23
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Are you sure you have ever been to "my" Amsterdam?
The "Brauerstraat" doesn't exist in the Amsterdam where I survive (Brauerstrasse sounds German)...
Yep,my spelling is shit in Dutch.
Side of the old town hall mate up towards Central Station that short narrow street that runs parallel to the main drag.
Dirty Nellys it was called and I'll thank you to tell me how to spell the street name properly.

Just found it.
Street is spelled. Warmoesstraat but the Irish lads called it Brew Street hence my confusion .

Last edited by grandmasterp; 28-01-2017 at 05:20 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 05:33 PM   #24
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Dirty Nellys it was called and I'll thank you to tell me how to spell the street name properly.
I couldn't spell it better than "Warmoesstraat", but I guess Brewstreet speaks a little easier for the English world, according to the website it's called "Durty Nellys" however.
I've been to a few bars (including some Irish) back in my wilder days. If I remember correctly, never in Nellys...

Last edited by st jimmy; 28-01-2017 at 05:35 PM.
Old 30-01-2017, 01:13 PM   #25
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Anybody riding a bike without lights in the dark deserves being bitten.
They are a danger to themselves and to other road users.
Well done that doggy.
Disgraceful post.
You should be ashamed gmp
We are talking about a human being, getting viciously attacked here.

This is why I know 'karma' is pure bollocks..
If it was based in truth, by now at your age, you would have received your fair share of 'karma' to allow you to empathise with victims of police brutality and violent canine attacks and adjust your insensitive and inflammatory perspective of other victims.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 04:35 PM   #26
st jimmy

I didn’t even specifically search for black victims of police brutality.

12-YEAR-OLD KID WITH TOY GUN MURDERED
On November 22, 2014 some snitch in Cleveland called 911 to complain about the 12-year-old Tamir Rice that was pointing a weapon at people walking by. This piece of shit knew that this was only a (black) boy playing with a toy gun. The caller said that the gun was “probably fake” and the suspect was “probably a juvenile”.
The cops, Timothy Loehmann and Frank Garmback, responded to the call at the Cudell Recreation Center. After they arrive in their car, they shoot and kill this boy within a second.
A grand jury refused to press charged against these child murderers, because “It would be irresponsible, and unreasonable, if the law required a police officer to wait and see if the gun was real
Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty said the evidence “did not indicate criminal conduct by police”: http://www.dailydot.com/layer8/tamir...th-no-charges/

I do not see much in the following video. What makes it more interesting is that it includes the 911 phone call of the snitch. It also includes the comments of the cop after they have murdered this child: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSCftESyKyU

Cleveland has refused to acknowledge any fault in the shooting.
The city of Cleveland has settled the lawsuit over the murder of Rice for $6 million: http://www.dailydot.com/layer8/tamir...nd-settlement/
I guess this is what a plastic gun looks like - do NOT let your children play with one of these!

FRIENDLY GIANT MURDERED
On July 17, 2014 the 6 ft 3 in, 350-pound big, black Eric Garner (I wouldn’t call this a giant) is approached by a plainclothes cop in New York, supposedly for illegally selling single cigarettes, who tells him to move away.
Garner doesn’t behave aggressive, but is obviously annoyed because he has been harassed over and over again by the boys in blue. He replies:
"Get away [garbled] for what? Every time you see me, you want to mess with me. I'm tired of it. It stops today. Why would you...? Everyone standing here will tell you I didn't do nothing. I did not sell nothing. Because every time you see me, you want to harass me. You want to stop me [garbled] selling cigarettes. I'm minding my business, officer, I'm minding my business. Please just leave me alone. I told you the last time, please just leave me alone”.
In the following video you can see the conversation. After backup arrives at about 1:20 the police attack him. Police officer Daniel Pantaleo brings Garner down by applying a chokehold (even then Garner doesn’t react aggressive in return). After Garner has been brought down his face is put on the pavements and he repeats "I can't breathe" 11 times: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ld-death-video

Here’s a subsequent 7 minute video, where you can see that Garner doesn’t move; I think he has already died. His eyelids open a few times – dead eyes. After being put on the stretcher (to bring him to the ambulance) the cops say that he’s breathing: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.df725e523587

I’d say that Garner had good reasons to be annoyed over being harassed. He had been arrested by the NYPD more than 30 times since 1980 on trumped up charges. Most of these arrests had been for allegedly selling unlicensed cigarettes (is that a real crime?).
In 2007, Garner filed a handwritten complaint in federal court accusing a cop for "digging his fingers in my rectum in the middle of the street" and also exposing and searching his penis while people were passing by, even when he agreed to be searched in a private location (why is the police only interested in men?).

The medical examiner ruled Garner's death a homicide. According to the coroner Garner died due to a combination of a chokehold, compression of his chest, and poor health.
NYPD policy prohibits the use of chokeholds. On December 3, 2014 the grand jury decided not to indict Pantaleo.
In October 2014, Garner's family announced their intention to file a wrongful death lawsuit against the City of New York, they settled the case for $5.9-million on July 13, 2015: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Eric_Garner

The man that taped the murder of Eric Garner with his cell phone – Ramsey Orta – was subsequently repeatedly harassed by the cops. He was arrested a mere 3 weeks later, because he had talked to a teenager with a gun and a small amount of weed. In our wonderful legal system that’s clear evidence that the gun was handed to the teenager by Orta: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0aae2a5a15142

22-YEAR-OLD MAN RAPED
Of course police abuse isn’t restricted to the USA.
Recently protests broke out in France after the Paris police anally raped a 22-year-old black man. Police reviewed a video which shows an officer “applying a truncheon blow horizontally across the buttocks”. According to the police his trousers “slipped down on their own”, and the cop shoved his truncheon “accidentally” into the anus of the victim.
Investigators concluded that “there are insufficient elements to show that this was a rape”.
According to the victim a police baton was forced into his anus and he was then sprayed with teargas and beaten on his head while officers shouted insults. He said the pain from being sprayed and beaten to the head seemed “fleeting” because he was in such agony from the baton attack.
The victim suffered such severe injuries to his rectum, that he needed emergency surgery and is still in hospital. Doctors said he would be incapacitated for 3 months: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7572581.html
Protests broke out in Paris; but what do these protesters think they will achieve with this kind of foolishness?

Last edited by st jimmy; 15-02-2017 at 09:59 AM.
Old 25-02-2017, 04:15 PM   #27
st jimmy

Quote:
I don’t know how people find information like this, but there’s more on the cop that had his dog chew on the arm of the unfortunate man for minutes, for riding his bike without a light and also on the victim.
The cop’s name has been confirmed as Lee Coel, that was also the officer that shot a woman “accidentely” during a citizen academy role playing: https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...history-abuse/
Finally some news on the cop that both shot and killed a 73-year-old woman and ordered his K9 to bite the dangerous man that was riding his bike without lights for minutes in 2015.
The cop and his chief – Tom Lewis – have, almost 1 ½ years after both incidents, been charged with “culpable negligence”. Why now?
The family of the murdered woman received some 2 million in damages. This sounds like a lot of money, but we don’t know how much of this was bagged by the attorney.
The cyclist settled the case for $70,000 with Punta Gorda: http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20...h-of-librarian

Last edited by st jimmy; 25-02-2017 at 04:16 PM.
Old 03-05-2017, 04:53 PM   #28
raburgeson

http://news.lycos.com/technology/fac...55129cfc8a200/

Here we go, some more protection for the cops.

We need to build up an alternative to youtube because, this will move on to twitter and youtube. Look at this one

http://news.lycos.com/videos/texas-c...3e84bf2a86037/

A very high percentage of the violent videos are about cops. None of them are going to jail and this guy will probably be on a force somewhere near by after he has exhausted his unemployment.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 06:49 PM   #29
reverendjim

you know the sad thing about police brutality is that its not all of them. although the rest are just as bad for keeping their mouths shut. but in the end when this has gone on long enough and enough people are pissed off, it will be open season. thats how it will probably go.

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 04:46 PM   #30
raburgeson

Challenge the law, Motor vehicle code does not apply when there is no motor.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 09:32 PM   #31
rhydra

The problem with some people is as soon as they get a police uniform or any power over others, they become ten feet tall, testicles bigger than footballs and a two foot penis down to their knees, they are unstoppable. They know that in most cases they can abuse their position shamelessly.
As people, those people are inadequate, the sort who put cameras in ladies loos.
Old 05-07-2017, 10:21 AM   #32
st jimmy

The problem with most cops is as soon as they wear a police uniform or any power over others, they become ten feet tall, testicles bigger than footballs and a two foot penis down to their knees, they are unstoppable. The cops know that in most cases they can abuse their position shamelessly.
As people, those cops are inadequate, the sort who beat up innocent people, just because there are no witnesses.
Old 05-07-2017, 08:02 PM   #33
motleyhoo

Here in the US, there's a TV program that airs Friday and Saturday nights called Live PD. Watch that if you want to see how much our rights have been lost since the founding of this country. One of the main tenants of the Constitution is due process and privacy, such that no law enforcement person has the right to stop you, ask you for your papers, and frisk you down. And yet we can see this happening now right on TV. To pull you out of your car and search through all of your belongings, your pockets, and grope your body all over, all they have to do is say they smell marijuana. If they cannot find anything they'll keep you standing there on the side of the road while they wait for the drug dog to come and go over your vehicle. This was never supposed to be the purpose of law enforcement.

You'll also notice how many officers look like some kind of special ops soldiers running a live operation on the ground in Afghanistan. They're covered in body armor and all manner of tactical gear that no one out looking for drunk drivers and people running stop signs should have to be wearing. When they go to someone's home to serve a warrant, they used to send a Deputy out to do that. Now it's 10 guys dressed up like a highly tactical swat team, all carrying assault rifles and black shotguns. It's absurd.
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 03:25 PM   #34
st jimmy

Things are getting from bad to worse...
President Trump has proposed a new bill that gives the cops the right to download all the information on the cell phone of any person driving a vehicle.
The reason given is that in this way they could find out of somebody was using the phone before a crash: http://theantimedia.org/textalyzer-c...hone-activity/

Over here in the Netherlands, when a cop orders me to show my ID without any cause, my answer is a angry "why?!".
This doesn't have much effect though, I have to show my ID anyway.
The last time (a couple of months ago) some cops harrassed me when I was sitting on a bench minding my own business (not even under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or shouting or making strange movements).
The cops felt a little guilty over harassing me, and explained they were send specicically to this neigbourhood to look for a strange man (sort of as an appology).
That was after I had told them that our legal systems protects the big criminals and locks up the petty thieves.
Since then no cop has bothered me...

Last edited by st jimmy; 07-07-2017 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-07-2017, 05:30 AM   #35
motleyhoo

Donald Trump has turned out to be nothing but another fascist neocon.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 01:41 PM   #36
st jimmy

This time I have:
1) The death of a black man from injuries to his spinal cord in April 2015 in Baltimore.
2) A 2017 shooting of a white man in his van at an event at the Georgia dome.
3) A 2017 shooting of a black man in an abandoned house in Louisville.

FREDDIE GRAY – DEATH BY SPINAL CORD
Freddie Gray was handled so roughly by Baltimore cops that his spinal cord was severed and he died.
Here’s a video where Gray is dragged into the police van screaming in agony, on April 12, 2015. According to the police he sustained his mortal injuries while in the van; I believe that he was already severely injured before the video starts.

There was absolutely no reason to apprehend Gray. The police claimed that the pocket knife they found on him was the reason. I understand that this knife was the legal size.
A witness described that the officers were "folding" Gray: one officer bent Gray's legs backwards, and another held Gray down by pressing a knee into his neck. Witnesses commented Gray "couldn't walk", "can't use his legs", and "his leg look broke and you all dragging him like that".
After Gray was arrested at 8:39 AM he was transported in the police van that stopped 4 times before arriving at the police station at 9:24 AM. At 8:46 AM, Gray was unloaded and placed in leg irons. Gray requested medical assistance twice.
At arrival at the police station Gray was already in a coma. Paramedics treated him for 21 minutes before taken him to the Trauma Center at 9:45AM. Gray died on April 19, 2015, a week after his arrest. According to Gray’s family, he lapsed into a coma with 3 fractured vertebrae, injuries to his voice box, and his spine (80% severed at his neck). According to the medical examiners Gray sustained injuries as a result of slamming inside the van: "apparently breaking his neck; a head injury he sustained matches a bolt in the back of the van". Police confirmed that the spinal injuries were the cause of his death.

On April 30, 2015, Kevin Moore, who filmed Gray's arrest, was arrested at gunpoint. Moore was released from custody the next day, but 2 others that were arrested with him remained locked up.
On May 1, 2015, after the medical examiners ruled Gray's death a homicide, state prosecutors said that they had cause to file criminal charges against the 6 cops involved in this murder. Officers Nero, Goodson, and Rice were found not guilty at trial. The charges against the 3 other cops – Porter, Miller, and White - were dropped on July 27, 2016.
On September 8, 2015, Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake announced that the city had reached a $6.4 million settlement with Gray's family: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Freddie_Gray

DRIVER SHOT
Noel Hall, outside the Georgia Dome, was shot by an off-duty Atlanta police officer without any reason. The police first claimed that Hall was driving towards the cop, but later sort of withdrew this statement.
According to Hall, his van was already in the process of turning when officer Cadeau approached by “walking in front” of his van. Hall said that he came to a complete stop, then made a turn to the right, around the officer. It is unclear to us as why he chose to shoot, as we had already moved past him, when he fired at us.
Hall was in the car with his wife, 2 sons, one son’s girlfriend, and 2-year-old grandson. According to Hall he wouldn’t have done anything to put their life in jeopardy. Hall stressed that he didn’t drive in the direction of the officer.
Noel Hall’s injuries weren’t life threatening and he said he’s lucky to be alive: http://www.11alive.com/news/local/ma...16437943?=gtju

HOMELESS MAN IN ABANDONED HOUSE SHOT
Bruce Warrick, a homeless man in Louisville, who enrolled in substance-abuse classes and according to his family was in "great spirits", used an abandoned house for shelter.
After a snitch complained about drug abuse in the house, 2 cops arrive to search the house. At the moment Officer Sarah Stumler sees Warrick standing behind the box spring, she yells, "Show your hands" and almost immediately fires once, and then says, "Shit". Here’s the video (from the body cam of Stumler).

Because of being shot, Warrick was in critical condition and underwent surgery to remove parts of his intestines and pancreas: http://www.courier-journal.com/story...ting/98679694/
Old 23-10-2017, 03:59 PM   #37
st jimmy

Quote:
Here’s another video from August 2015 in San Diego.
A naked man is strolling in a canyon (I’m sure he isn’t armed) and at the request of the police walks over to them. After they once tell him to “turn around” (because they want to admire his ass?) he refuses by saying a couple of times “No”. Then the police order the dog to attack (for a few seconds).
While these brave cops put this extremely dangerous man in handcuffs, they order the K9 to attack again – the dog bites his right leg for another 44 seconds. The victim was in hospital for 2 weeks.
The man has lost (a big part of) his right leg forever. He got a $385,000 settlement: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/investi...406122445.html

Here’s the direct link to the video; you can also see an earlier snippet from 1991, when a black homeless man was attacked by the LAPD that sent their dog on him: https://youtu.be/U6CMRbMz4CQ
The video was removed by the wonderful Youtube.
Here's another one of the August 2015 San Diego attack.

In the Netherlands, regularly unarmed, innocent men (why are cops only interested in men?) are murdered by the cops.
Then the state media come with stories that the man was really “threatening”, often weapons are invented. Subsequently it is concluded that the police acted out of self-defence or had a good reason to fear the unarmed victim.

On 7 April 2013 shortly after 6 PM, Mike Stok was killed in Rotterdam with 7 bullets in his back by the cops. A short time before that happened, 2 “city guards” (stadswachten) had tried to fine Mike over not leashing one of his 3 dogs. Mike refused to keep this dog on a leash, because it only has 3 legs.

Mike talked back angry to the “city guards” because he didn’t agree that he was fined. Mike started shouting at them, when they put their hands on him.
A neighbourhood resident assisted the “city guards” by striking Mike.
Mike returned to his apartment, where his girlfriend Patricia noticed that his neck had been scratched. Mike took a walking stick and quickly left the house without explanation.

The police were called for back-up by the “city guards”.
The 2 cops in plain clothes found Mike walking in the common garden of the apartment building where Mike and his girlfriend survived.
The cops yelled at him "Police, drop your weapon" , after which Mike quickly walked away.
Then the cops fired multiple bullets into Mike in a matter of seconds. Mike reportedly had 7 bullets in his back. The police admitted that bullets had been fired into Mike’s back, but that it wasn’t clear if this had been the cause of death.

Witness Mick Post told that he shouted at the cops that they must be insane for unloading their weapons into his back (at the speed of an automatic weapon).

The state media quickly reported that the dangerous Feyenoord fan had first assaulted 2 female “city guards”, and when he was shot walked around with an axe. Mike supposedly was known as having a “short fuse”.
The police defended their actions by claiming that Mike looked like a madman with a dangerous weapon out for revenge, that they were “very afraid” of Mike and thought that he “must be stopped” (in Dutch): https://www.ad.nl/rotterdam/mike-had...-rug~a5a6255f/

Clearly they achieved in stopping him…
Not one single incident has been presented of Mike being guilty of anything worse than not putting a leash on his three-legged dog.
Here’s the walking stick that according to the police looked like an axe.

The District Attorney pleaded not to prosecute the cops, because Mike “could have beat somebody to death”, which was denied by the Court.
In August 2015, the Court ruled that the cops were guilty of manslaughter, but didn’t give them any penalty (in Dutch): https://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2015/08/05...hoten-a1414195
Old 31-10-2017, 03:58 PM   #38
justmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Very sad.......... More piece of shit cops treating ppl badly
Yeah and if people knew where cops are sent for training then it might connect some more dots for them. I have come across plenty of articles over the last couple years that say US police are trained by Israel, either US police sent there to train or israeli officials sent here to train US police.

http://mondoweiss.net/2017/09/training-reddit-script/

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...ement-training

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...ter-terrorism/

This article is dated last month so it's not like this is old news or anything.

https://theintercept.com/2017/09/15/...dc-washington/

The ADL is involved and they are connected to B'nai B'rith.

Quote:
This week, a delegation of top American law enforcement officers is in Israel for the ADL’s National Counter-Terrorism Seminar, which includes training on topics, such as “leadership in a time of terror” and “balancing the fight against crime and terrorism,” according to literature by the group advertising the trip. More than 200 law enforcement executives from over 100 departments in the U.S. and abroad, immigration enforcement agencies, and even campus police have participated in the ADL program since it launched in 2004.
Here is the late William Cooper on B'nai B'rith and the ADL.

H.R.5736 - Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012
Sponsor: Rep. Thornberry, Mac [R-TX-13] (Introduced 05/10/2012)
justmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 04:47 PM   #39
st jimmy

I’ve read some posts by Justmike, and it appears to me that he tries to explain the bigger picture. I can’t tell if Mike understands enough to explain the big picture, but his last post is interesting...

Mike posted a 3 hour video by “conspiracy theorist” William Cooper, who deserves some attention in this thread.
William Cooper on 28 June 2001 (2 ½ months before 9/11) announced on his radio show that some major event would happen soon and “Whatever is gonna happen that they are gonna blame on Osama Bin Laden, don’t you even believe it”.

Here is a transcript of William Cooper talking live and direct on 11 September 2001 - explaining what is (really) happening: http://deceivedworld.blogspot.nl/201...anscribed.html
Quote:
Both of the towers came down, folks, after tremendous explosions occurred at ground level. So there you have it. I wrote about this in my book, I even named the city, I even said it was going to be New York.
(…)
And you watch, Americans will be asking for more draconian laws, more security, more cameras on the street corners and maybe even a camera in your home, who knows, but that’s what’s going to come out of this. Freedom is going to be no more, unfortunately; that’s the upshot of the whole thing.
(…)
I’m curious, folks, is there anybody out there who really believes that those airplanes crashing into the upper quarter of the 2 World Trade Center towers caused both of those buildings to collapse? Does anybody out there really believe that?
(…)
Well, they’ll…they may make up a story, they may not. I think they’re going to blame it on those planes and they’re going to ignore all accusations otherwise or testimony of experts, just like they did with the Oklahoma City Alfred P. Murrah Federal building.
William Cooper was killed by the police; if I understand correctly for tax fraud and resisting arrest. Cooper was killed on November 5 of 2001, so less than 2 months after 9/11…
The story of the death of Cooper involves that while he was running, he shot a police officer twice in the head. William Cooper had only one leg, so this narrative is impossible: http://anonhq.com/legacy-william-cooper/

The stuff about Operation Majority and MAJESTYTWELVE is even more interesting...
MAJESTYTWELVE was (is) a detailed plan to form a world totalitarian government, to be ruled by a behind-the-scenes council of wise men.
Within MAJESTYTWELVE is Operation Majority, which involves an extraterrestrial threat to convince us we need a world government. This is really a false flag (artificial) extraterrestrial threat: http://www.hourofthetime.com/majestyt.htm
(archived here: http://archive.is/qkm8X)

See the following declassified CIA document.

Quote:
I don’t know how people find information like this, but there’s more on the cop that had his dog chew on the arm of the unfortunate man for minutes, for riding his bike without a light and also on the victim.
The cop’s name has been confirmed as Lee Coel, that was also the officer that shot a woman “accidentely” during a citizen academy role playing: https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...history-abuse/
Lee Coel, has tried in vain to get disability pension.
Coel claims that he suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder after shooting a woman (he didn’t know the gun was loaded), so not for attacking the rider of the bike: http://www.news-press.com/story/news...man/500420001/

In September 2016, the police shot and killed the black, unarmed Terence Crutcher, after they came “investigating” a car that was left on the road.
Crutcher was walking to his vehicle with his hands raised, while officer Shelby had her gun pointed at his back. He was also tasered by another cop.
After he was shot and tasered, they left him laying there for dead for at least 2½ minutes: http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/local...6d304be9e.html

Betty Jo Shelby, who shot Crutcher, was put on paid administrative leave. Shelby testified in court that she fired her weapon because Crutcher didn’t obey her commands to lie on the ground. She also defended her actions by saying that Crutcher possessed narcotics.
The jury acquitted Shelby in May of this year: https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2017...comment-663585

On the night of 7 June 2017, LAPD officers Arturo Urrutia and Daniel Ramirez came investigating a 911 call about a man with a gun.
When they found the 20-year-old Eric Rivera, he was first shot, before being run over by a patrol car. Rivera died: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...still-streets/

In August of this year, the mother of 26-year-old Jamarion Robinson, complained…
Robinson was shot and killed by US Marshals with at least 76 bullets in his body: http://www.11alive.com/news/crime/76...tice/461641101

In September of this year, the deaf Joshua Cloud (a white man) was shot and killed by the police, because he refused to obey orders. According to the (lying) cops, Cloud had first shot a police officer.
Quinton Crowe, who called this murder, made a video of the incident, but the police deleted it. Cloud shouted repeatedly “What did I do? ” while the police was wrestling him to the ground: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/wit...rdered-police/

The last story is almost funny, compared to the (real) atrocities in this thread
On 26 July of this year, a cop named Jeff Payne came to a hospital, were he asked nurse Alex Wubbels to draw blood from a patient that was unconscious after being in a car crash (the patient later died).
Wubbels refused, because the cop didn’t have a warrant. She was subsequently arrested by Payne with the help of a hospital cop (?). Wubbels screamed as if she was violently abused...
Nurse Wubbels was released after about 20 minutes. No charges were filed against Wubbels.

The video, that you can see below, created some sort of mass hysteria, because of which both Salt Lake city police officers were placed on leave.
The nurse got a $500,000 settlement, for being handcuffed and placed in a police car for 20 minutes: http://www.sltrib.com/news/2017/10/3...00-settlement/

Why did she yell so loud when being arrested?!? https://youtu.be/PhCFLmfZn-Q

Last edited by st jimmy; 04-11-2017 at 04:48 PM.
Old 25-11-2017, 03:38 PM   #40
st jimmy

Default Thousand killed by US police in 2017

On 7 November, the number of people killed by the US police in 2017 reached 1,019. The victims include innocent teenagers, pregnant women, and deaf men that refused to obey orders: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/pol...icans-in-2017/
(archived here: http://archive.is/cMMBJ)

Following are 6 examples…

In April 2017 (85 killed), the black Jordan Edwards, 15, was shot and killed by police in Balch Springs, Texas. Edwards was a passenger in a car that a cop claimed drove “aggressively toward him”. However, the Body Cam footage showed that the car was not a threat at all: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/chi...ar-drove-away/

In May (109 killed), the black Jimmie Sanders, of Milwaukee, was fatally wounded after police were called to Jack’s Apple Pub in Appleton, Wisconsin. Sanders had just prevented a murder and disarmed an attacker when police walked in.
Police claim he was holding the gun and they murdered him: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/mil...rmed-attacker/

In June (104 killed), the black Charleena Lyles, 30, was shot and killed by police in Seattle, in front of her 3 children. Lyles was stupid enough to call police to report an attempted burglary.
The cops claim that she held a knife, so they opened fire and killed her: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/pre...ll-front-kids/

In July (114 killed), Eurie Martin, 58, was tasered to death by police in Deepstep, Georgia, who were looking for a “suspicious person”.
The three guilty sheriff’s deputies were fired (maybe he was white?): http://www.13wmaz.com/news/local/was...sing/486334337

In September (85 killed), Oklahoma City Police tasered and shot and killed the deaf Latino Magdiel Sanchez, 35, because according to the cops, he “matched the description” of a suspect in a hit-and-run, was holding a stick, and did not immediately follow their orders.
Neighbours, who knew Sanchez, tried to warn the police that he could not hear them: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...holding-stick/

In October (94 killed), the white homeless Sean Bohinski, 37, was shot and killed by a local game warden in West Nanticoke, Pennsylvania. The cops claim that Bohinski was shot and killed after he attacked the officer.
Family and friends have denied that Bohinski was violent, and claim he was shot from a distance of at least 50 yards: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/fat...d-game-warden/

Last edited by st jimmy; 25-11-2017 at 03:40 PM.